Forum Jump: 

Old 02-10-2013, 10:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for February 10 to 17

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Dekan

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

Fern5Fern

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

JustJenny

katiecornflakes

KnitterMama

LilyKay

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

mamaBlue

mamacatsbaby

oxford

samy23 

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

ThePeacefulMama

tinytina

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

anyalily

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

countrybound

FEimusicforever

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

jeminijad

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

LittleKind

sarahl918

skeemama

SparkleMaman

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

summerlake

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

Lidamama84

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

BeautifulCanvas

Butterflymom

candyshells

dakipode

imbjer

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
WildDoula
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

John16n33

Renaissance31

heartbeat.gif January BFP's heartbeat.gif

devilish
SuzieSmiles

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

Banana731

bdavis912

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

happybunny

Jillgayle

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

InLove2009

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

Starfish11

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

Angierae
dayiscoming2006 
BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

jr'smom

LittleBlackBug

nattery

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 12:22 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Well.. Might as well jump right in on the new thread. So... I've been testing. Early. Way early. LOL I am 11 DPO today.. of course BFNs so far... Buuuut... today I was watching the dye move across and it definitely seemed to hang up on the first line... and I was like... hmmm... so then I got busy for a few mins and looked after all the streaks had passed and there is a faaaaint line. I took some pics and I'm going to post them over on the Feb 2ww thread... Can't wait to test in the morning and see if there is any more of a line! praying.gif

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

Old 02-11-2013, 07:51 AM

This morning- totally a line (still very faint), totally within the time limit. Definitely not ready to graduate yet, but so excited!

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

Old 02-11-2013, 09:35 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I said so on the TWW thread but I'd like to say it again lol. Congratulations Renaissance! So happy for you joy.gif . Enjoy every second of your pregnancy my dear love.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 02-11-2013, 09:38 AM

Oh, and can you move me to Waiting to O anyalily? mecry.gif Thank you! And thanks so much for the new thread smile.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

Old 02-11-2013, 09:47 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hi, I'm new to this! We have been TTC for 4 months and I have been driving myself mad thinking I am the only woman going through this routine every month! Be lovely to share it with you.

I had a visit from AF this morning, so now I have picked up from my disappointment, it's time to look forward again. So CD1 for me.

Best of luck to those still in the running! :-)
Old 02-11-2013, 10:09 AM

Thanks mama! I am so excited and yet still having trouble believing it is real! Lol so sorry you are back to square one again.. Hoping this will be the cycle for you! Fx!

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

Old 02-11-2013, 10:42 AM

Renaissance31: Congratulations!! That is absolutely wonderful!

I'm ovulating just about...now. I'm 41, hubby had vasectomy reversal in February. Flying on a wing and a prayer. All good. winky.gif

41 year old mama to three beautiful girls (19, 16, and 11)

Wildly, passionately, eternally in love with my dear husband.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:22 PM

Renaissance congrats!!jumpers.gifjumpers.gifjumpers.gif

mamacatsbabyhug2.gif Maybe this next cycle will be the one dust.gif

wave.gif oxford-  Sorry its taking a little while for you. This roller coaster is so tough at times.  Hopefully your stay here will be short and sweet! thumb.gif

wave.gif mamatara- How exciting for you both. Hope you catch the egg at get your bfp soon! dust.gif

AFM- I'm Currently on CD5. I had a RE appt. thursday. AF finally came the same day. Had another small cyst that possibly delayed AF's Visit.  For this cycle They doubled the amounts of clomid and progesterone and we will be doing a injectable med to jump start ovulation on day 13. Seemed a little over kill to me on the ovulation part since I keep having chemical pregnancies. Glad they upped the progesterone though.  I guess more eggies can't hurt!  smile.gif The clomid is just kickin' my butt today. I feel terrible- weepy and crampy. Not a good combo! Only 2 more days left of that thank goodness!

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
Old 02-12-2013, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter

Congratulations Renaissanceblowkiss.gif I am so excited for you!

Mamacat, sorry about AF crashing the party.

Welcome Oxford! I know it feels like forever, but 4 months is nuthin'! Hopefully your stay here will be brief and sweet. It took us only 2 months to conceive our DD 5 years ago, but we have been trying for a year now (with a few months off here and there) and just one early miscarriage to show for it. But I have recently changed my diet and feel strong and awesome! Positive thinking!

JustJenny, oof. I hope this works for you so you don't have to ride the TTC hormone roller coaster. On to the pregnancy roller coaster!

Kisses to you all! I am hanging out here on 8ish DPO. Not testing for at least 4 days...

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
Old 02-13-2013, 02:11 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Thanks Anyalily! I can sympathise with your wait. Have you got any hopeful symptoms? Fingers crossed for you!
Old 02-13-2013, 03:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
CD2 here. Boring. smile.gif

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:10 PM

Well I guess You can go ahead and move me to the graduates... Feeling confident in my pos.gif now! And so so SO excited!!!joy.gif

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

Old 02-13-2013, 05:59 PM

Wooohooo Renaissance! I wish you a easy uneventful pregnancy and birth!! jumpers.gifjumpers.gifjumpers.gif

Old 02-13-2013, 06:15 PM

Congrats again Renaissance!!

hug2.gifOxford and MamaBlue. It is so hard to wait when we feel so ready. I too have been here, hanging out, far longer than I expected in my journey TTC #2. Fx that the next cycle is the one!!

JustJenny Hope you're feeling better now that your done with the clomid. Fx very tightly for you that this is your month!!

Anya What amazing self control!! I tend to cave around 10 DPO. I am going to try and hold out a bit longer this cycle, though I probably won't remember that next week... whistling.gif

AFM I had an OB/GYN appointment yesterday, routine exam and f/u to labs I had drawn last week. Everything checks out perfectly fine and normal. While this wasn't unexpected, it was a relief. So, onto cycle 10 here TTC #2!! I am currently CD 12, gearing up to O tonight or tomorrow. I decided to throw guafenesin into the mix and started taking a 12 hour extended release tab yesterday when I saw my first + OPK. I don't really have a problem with EWCM, quality or quantity, but I figured it couldn't hurt! I am overwhelmed by how much EWCM I am having. Wow! Here's hoping it works fingersx.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

Old 02-13-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford View Post

Hi, I'm new to this! We have been TTC for 4 months and I have been driving myself mad thinking I am the only woman going through this routine every month! Be lovely to share it with you.

I had a visit from AF this morning, so now I have picked up from my disappointment, it's time to look forward again. So CD1 for me.

Best of luck to those still in the running! :-)
Welcome oxford! That disappointment is something else isn't it? Glad you're feeling good and looking forward! smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaTara View Post

Renaissance31: Congratulations!! That is absolutely wonderful!

I'm ovulating just about...now. I'm 41, hubby had vasectomy reversal in February. Flying on a wing and a prayer. All good. winky.gif
Good luck MamaTara! fingersx.gif for you! Happy BD'ing orngbiggrin.gif .
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJenny View Post

Renaissance congrats!!jumpers.gif
jumpers.gif
jumpers.gif

mamacatsbabyhug2.gif
 Maybe this next cycle will be the one dust.gif

wave.gif  oxford-  Sorry its taking a little while for you. This roller coaster is so tough at times.  Hopefully your stay here will be short and sweet! thumb.gif

wave.gif  mamatara- How exciting for you both. Hope you catch the egg at get your bfp soon! dust.gif

AFM- I'm Currently on CD5. I had a RE appt. thursday. AF finally came the same day. Had another small cyst that possibly delayed AF's Visit.  For this cycle They doubled the amounts of clomid and progesterone and we will be doing a injectable med to jump start ovulation on day 13. Seemed a little over kill to me on the ovulation part since I keep having chemical pregnancies. Glad they upped the progesterone though.  I guess more eggies can't hurt!  
smile.gif
 The clomid is just kickin' my butt today. I feel terrible- weepy and crampy. Not a good combo! Only 2 more days left of that thank goodness!
Aw, hope you're feeling better! hug.gif And like anyalily said, hoping this is your BFP cycle and you can move on to the the crazy of the preggo roller coaster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyalily View Post

Congratulations 
Renaissance

blowkiss.gif
 I am so excited for you!

Mamacat, sorry about AF crashing the party.

Welcome Oxford! I know it feels like forever, but 4 months is nuthin'! Hopefully your stay here will be brief and sweet. It took us only 2 months to conceive our DD 5 years ago, but we have been trying for a year now (with a few months off here and there) and just one early miscarriage to show for it. But I have recently changed my diet and feel strong and awesome! Positive thinking!

JustJenny, oof. I hope this works for you so you don't have to ride the TTC hormone roller coaster. On to the pregnancy roller coaster!

Kisses to you all! I am hanging out here on 8ish DPO. Not testing for at least 4 days...
Will be watching for your results anyalily! lurk.giffingersx.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

Congrats again Renaissance!!

hug2.gifOxford and MamaBlue. It is so hard to wait when we feel so ready. I too have been here, hanging out, far longer than I expected in my journey TTC #2. Fx that the next cycle is the one!!

JustJenny Hope you're feeling better now that your done with the clomid. Fx very tightly for you that this is your month!!

Anya What amazing self control!! I tend to cave around 10 DPO. I am going to try and hold out a bit longer this cycle, though I probably won't remember that next week... whistling.gif

AFM I had an OB/GYN appointment yesterday, routine exam and f/u to labs I had drawn last week. Everything checks out perfectly fine and normal. While this wasn't unexpected, it was a relief. So, onto cycle 10 here TTC #2!! I am currently CD 12, gearing up to O tonight or tomorrow. I decided to throw guafenesin into the mix and started taking a 12 hour extended release tab yesterday when I saw my first + OPK. I don't really have a problem with EWCM, quality or quantity, but I figured it couldn't hurt! I am overwhelmed by how much EWCM I am having. Wow! Here's hoping it works fingersx.gif
Glad everything looks good SparkleMaman! Happy BD'ing orngbiggrin.gif .

Me, not really much going on here. CD 4 and hanging out. Here's a x-post from another thread I post on:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby 
AFM, I think I have a few theories going about what may be happening with me. Maybe these things are connected, maybe not, maybe neither of these things is happening shrug.gif . I don't have a clue but these ideas feel like I'm on the right track. 1.) My hormones haven't settled down fully from the m/c and are still going nut.gif . I've had some things happen the last couple of cycles that leads me to this theory. Maybe that's why certain things are going on with me that aren't normal for me except for in pregnancy. 2.) We're conceiving but once again my hormones are saying to me "No dice lady!". Check out my chart from last month. I redid that cycle on paper using FAM rules as well as went back and looked at previous pencil/paper charts I'd done before getting pg with DS2 and it just helped me see some things I didn't before when looking at the FF chart. I've had a cycle that looks similar to this one in the way I had two shifts like that. It was also done around the time I had just weaned DS1. My body is so sensitive to hormonal changes, chemicals and the like. It does indeed look like I O'd and we BD'd for seven days straight around that time. But the shift, though sustained wasn't very dramatic like I've seen it before. Then it really shoots up a few days later. I'm wondering if progesterone just didn't take over strongly enough and quickly enough to ensure a sticky baby? Maybe the really dramatic shift is when progesterone thought to really get moving but by then, my LP would have really only been around nine days, nowhere near enough time to make things happen. Does any of this make sense? Typing it all out seems to be confusing and weird lol.gif . In any case, I feel a lot less freaked out and terrified that something is wrong and I can stop obsessing about all the ways in which "Omg, am I dealing with secondary infertility here? Do I have x,y, z?! Am I really never going to be pregnant again/have another child? Aaaarrrrggghhh!" at least unless DS2 weans and I'm still not able to get pg and stay pg. I thought back on that last cycle these last few days and I realized just how stressed out this was all making me and the m/c really drove the paranoia and fear home. I just can't get a clear picture of what's going on in there with all these freaking hormones jacking me up. All in all I think I'm more relaxed and ready to go with the flow for now; gonna keep charting and see what kinds of pictures my body gives me. Anyway, thoughts ladies?

Sorry this was so long and if you read it all you're a sooper trooper smile.gif (I actually cut it short! bag.gif ). Much love all! blowkiss.gif

Hope you all had a lovely day!

Old 02-15-2013, 03:17 PM

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I'm feeling better and just have some sore ovaries right now, no biggie. Monday will be my trigger shot for ovulation if the follicles are ready. 

Anyalily- Hope you get a bfp soon!

Sparkle- Glad all your tests came back so positive. Hope this cycle is the one for ya!

Mama- yes, that makes perfect sense. I think your progesterone spike should have been more dramatic around 3-4dpo. It think it lingered to low for to long. Your second spike was great though! I have to take drugs to get that high of temps!  I don't know the affects of taking a progesterone supplement while nursing- but there are otc creams out there you could try. At least you have a picture as to what happened this cycle. smile.gif

Old 02-16-2013, 07:18 PM

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c35c

so i was in the nursing thread a few months ago because i was certain (based on several FRER, Answer, etc) that i was pregnant. wasnt trying to be, but after like 7 positive tests, you kind of have to just go with it. Well, i wasnt. not even close. didnt even ovulate so i have no clue why i got that many positive tests. But that was enough to stoke the baby fire.

I took soy this month, just to see if i would ovulate on it. jury is still out since i dont sleep well or always wake up at the same time, etc. i do chart and i have included the link. i have been spotting since before FF said i 'o'. it just doesnt stop. my opk's were pos on 2 days, with a day of neg in between. its so wacky.

i am potentially 5dpo. i do my very best to remain hopeful. with my history, its hard. but who knows right? i have an ultrasound to check for cysts on Friday since i had so much pain at 'o' time. it was excruciating. so here's my chart, id love to know what you ladies think. i dont know.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:01 PM

DH's SA finally came in. We found out that his sperm count and "shapes" all looked good. Unfortunately, his motility is very low. He just a vasectomy reversal in November, so I'm thinking this might be the remnants of some of his old, caged-up sperm not knowing what to do with their new found freedom.

Anyone know any herbs or supplements that help with motility? I read about vitamin C so I'll get him on that. Anyone have any experience with this?

41 year old mama to three beautiful girls (19, 16, and 11)

Wildly, passionately, eternally in love with my dear husband.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:13 PM

my former RE put hubs on foblic, which was a zinc, folic acid, and b6(i think) combo.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:46 PM - Thread Starter

New thread is up: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1374762/the-one-thread-for-february-17-24

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List