Charting Online w/TCOYF? A Little Help Please? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-11-2013, 09:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello out there cyberspace ladies hola.gif . Ok, so I started using FF last cycle to chart/temp instead of hand charts and found it relatively painless to figure out. I haven't run into many problems that left me confused.gif so they get an 'A' in the user friendly category. Alright, good. Now I've decided to input my data into TCOYF online as well just to compare what each site has to say and I've gotta tell you all, I am highly annoyed irked.gif . I keep making changes that it won't save to my charts, there are temps marked out and other things missing that I know I put in and I'm not sure why. I'm extremely irritated that this is proving to be so annoying instead of just giving me more information *sigh*. Anyway, I saw the Wiki's on the TCOYF site but what I do still doesn't take?? Any insight into what the issue/s could be would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter

Checking out the Fertility Flower site too. Anybody use this? What did you think? When I get a little more time I'm going to check out a review I found of it.

I've been reading how some women feel that FF is not accurate for them. Do you believe FF to be quite accurate for you? Honestly, I'm thinking about just going back to paper and colored pencils lol. Way more fun than this and less time consuming nut.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

Old 02-14-2013, 08:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sorry this is a bit late. I use FF, and I'm not familiar with the other two you have mentioned. I think there have been months where FF could possibly have been a day off, but in my case the post O temps are up so I believe it is pretty accurate. However I've only been using it for three months. If I don't get pregnant this month, I am ordering some opks to use in combination with bbt. It sounds like you know a lot about charting if you used to do it the old fashioned way, maybe you should just trust your own judgement ;)

Old 02-15-2013, 06:37 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for your input CLplus1! Yeah, I'm going to rely on my paper charts as my standard and just use FF or maybe Fertility Flower as a comparison b/c I'm a big old nerd lol.gif . I like paper/pencil charting a whole lot better than all this online stuff methinks. I think they allow me to see more of my own story clearer. GL! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List