The "One" Thread for February 17-24 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-24-2013, 11:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OMG Im freaking out right now. I bought a FRER test and confirm kit. Has reg test and a digi. They r on sale and i had a $2 coupon and rewards point so i got it uber cheap. I peed on the reg one first. Unlike all the others, this one was immediately positive. Lime as soon as it was wet. Im shaking right now. I will take the digi tomorrow sometime. Ive been so sure they were all bogus. Could i have been wrong? This pic was taken at 1 min
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2013, 01:17 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks for your input on my FF chart JustJenny! I've O'd anywhere b/w CD's11-14 in the past so who knows?! lol.gif CD10 isn't out of the question as my cycles trend toward the short side with an average of 26 days, but b/c of PD rules I'm leaning toward CD14. Last two cycles have been 25. Don't recall ever having one over 29 but shrug.gif .Yeah, I noticed some similarities as well. Glad my temps didn't go all super low again, which I'm going to assume is b/c we're actively weaning. My charts didn't use to look like this so I'm going to attribute it to the nursing for now lol. At least my LP seems like it would be sufficient if we did manage to catch an eggy. We got O-4, O-3, and O-2. Too tired O-1 and DS2 was all "Ppfft, you guys wish!" on O day lol.gif even though I would have battled the tired if he'd stayed asleep. He woke up right after DS1 finally went to sleep nut.gif . I know that statistically O-2 is supposed to be the best day but shrug.gif . Guess we'll see now won't we lurk.gif .

marquees: Wow, what a ride you're on! Will be looking for your digi update! fingersx.gifdust.gif

Me, just signed up to goodreads.com and faint.gif , I sprinkles and glitter love it! I've got a new obsession, ha!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 02-24-2013, 01:21 PM

Oh, and got my everything crossed for you this cycle JustJenny! dust.giffingersx.gif

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

Old 02-25-2013, 08:39 AM

Welcome to a fresh new week ladies! Hope you're all enjoying your Monday thus far smile.gif . anyalily, can you move me to "Waiting to Know" for the new thread? I'm somewhere in the TWW lol.gif . Thank you! kissy.gif

Old 02-25-2013, 09:51 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I'm waiting to know, too, please.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:08 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I'm sorry I have to ask, but what's this thread all about? (before I bore everyone with all my intro details and such bag.gif)

wife to an AMAZING dude and mommy to an awesome 12 month old boy
Old 02-26-2013, 03:37 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Ultrafighter Welcome!! The description is on the first page: "The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself! " Most everyone here is actively TTC, though as the description says, some are waiting to be ready.

JustJenny Only a few more days to go!! So excited for you. Cramping was my first and biggest symptom!!

MamaBlue and Mamacats fingersx.gif

AFM Beta yesterday confirmed it, 96 at 11 DPO!! Crazy!! Anya, could you move me to graduates? I will definitely continue to check in but I must admit, been hoping to see myself as a graduate for so long!! And the morning sickness that began as soon as I opened my eyes this morning reassures me this is totally for real.

Wishing you all a very Happy Tuesday!! flowersforyou.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

Old 02-26-2013, 10:17 AM

Sparklebiggrinbounce.gif Congrats on the great beta!  Wishing you the absolute best pregnancy and birth ever! flowersforyou.gif

Marquess- did you get a clear answer?  Waiting to hear about you.....

AFM- 8dpo cramping stopped completely and no other symptoms. I'm a little worried that I had yet another early loss. Still trying to hold out hope that I'm wrong! fingersx.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
Old 02-26-2013, 11:22 AM

Nope. Temp dropped yest but AF never came. Temp shot up again this morning...still no AF. Yest bfn today we r back to faint bfp. No idea. I still have gallons of CM but its weird and like thick egg white with some yellow. Like snot almost.

Doc text me said I need another ultrasound to follow the fluid and cyst they found last week. Not gonna get bloodworm til my next appt which is on march 4th. So limbo til AF shows or march 4th :/
Old 02-26-2013, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi everyone. I am sorry I have been mia. I will start a new thread and update everyone later today. I am only on my phone right now. I have had a ton of work and a sick kiddo keeping me away from my laptop and now that i have a minute, there is no wireless. Sorry everyone!

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
Old 02-26-2013, 01:36 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Thanks, SparkleMaman.  The "graduated" stuff threw me off.  I'm a n00b to the boards as it is, so....  wink1.gif  Thanks for your patience!

This past weekend was my first ovulation after my husband I decided to start trying so we're playing the waiting game.

It's killing me!!!! hahaha

wife to an AMAZING dude and mommy to an awesome 12 month old boy
Old 02-26-2013, 04:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

New thread is up: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1375469/the-one-thread-for-february-26-to-march-3

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List