BBT - When did I ovulate? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-17-2013, 06:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello Everyone - this is our first month TTC after a vasectomy reversal and I was hoping for some help with my chart.  I took 02/10 temp out because I had a few glasses of wine the night before and wine always makes my temp go up.  FF shows CH for 02/14, and my signs point to that.  I was very HSO/EWCM on Thur 02/14, was HSO/slight EWCM Fri (02/15) morning and by the afternoon went MM-.  Sat I was MM- very sticky.  However, if I include 02/10's temp I don't get crosshairs, and I'm suspecting FF will put me as ovulating 02/16.  Any input? 

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/15ffb5">My Ovulation Chart</a>

We are a family of Jesus loving urban-nesters living the granola life in a not-so-crunchy city.  Our kids (DS 8, DS 7, DD 4) are home birthed and educated, and we just found out that a new Little will be added to our roost mid-April '14!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2013, 04:35 AM

I see FF says CD19 but it might as well be CD20. I used to follow the book "garden of fertility" and according to it you have to have a temp rise above the last six temps. In that case it would be CD20.  If I had to pick one, I'd say CD20 because of CP and CM.. best of luck, from the lucks of you caught most of the prime days anyway!

Mama to my little Lily luxlove.gif (09/2010), and a sweet baby boy joy.gif (12/2012)

Old 02-18-2013, 09:27 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you for commenting, LilyKay.  I have been looking for what Garden of Fertility says about CP and CM but couldn't find anything.  Does GoF say that CP and CM are secondary?  This is the first month my temp and "secondary signs" do not coincide.  Would you also dismiss 02/10's temp?  This cycle threw me for a total loop!!!

We are a family of Jesus loving urban-nesters living the granola life in a not-so-crunchy city.  Our kids (DS 8, DS 7, DD 4) are home birthed and educated, and we just found out that a new Little will be added to our roost mid-April '14!

Old 02-20-2013, 04:32 AM

I'm a bit confused, your chart looks pretty good. It looks like you ovulated on CD20 and now FF agrees!  That temp on Feb 10 looks like an outlier so I'd disregard it. I don't remember exactly what GoF says but CM and CP are more open to interpretation.. where as a temperature shift is a clear sign of ovulation. Your CM, CP and temperature shift all align on CD20.

Mama to my little Lily luxlove.gif (09/2010), and a sweet baby boy joy.gif (12/2012)

Old 02-20-2013, 09:21 AM - Thread Starter

I was so confused too, LilyKay!  There was a pretty decent "debate" about my chart and when I ovulated on another board I'm on.  You were the first person to mention GoF, and I had never heard of a sustained rise over the previous 6 temps until you posted.  I'm going with CD20 - especially because everything else lines up with that day.  Thank you again for posting.  :)

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List