STILL A NEGATIVE TEST WHATS WRONG! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-24-2013, 08:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm 20 years old and my husband and I are trying to conceive. We both are capable to raise a child right now and with the money he is making it would be perfect time to have a child. However, were not going out of our ways to do everything to have one, if I get pregnant, I get pregnant, if not I'm not. I'm just confused with what is going on with me. I am 19 days late and I'm never late if anything I am very early. I took a first response test last week and it came out negative and than I went in to the doctors a couple days later to test me and  still was negative. My hormones are very active and good, I got all this blood work done in August (7 months ago) when I came off birth control. I'm not stressing about anything and we were very sexually active before he went back to work last week, during the time I was ovulating. I have been slightly nauseated everyday since before my period was suppose to come, to where I had baby throw up. But I never got any PMS symptoms witch was very strange because I usually get them HORRIBLY about a week in advance and just a couple days ago my breast became very sore and huge, I also have this urge to urinate a lot or I get bloated and I can't take it any more which I'm used to holding my urine for long periods of times. Also my cervix is VERY high and soft and normally it is only like this around ovulation, it's usually very low and hard when my breast are sore with my period on it's way and I haven't had my normal horrible cramps I get right before my period either. Also I am a nutritionist and I am very active and eat very well.

I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? And how long did it take for you to get a positive on a home test and how long in the doctors. I go back into the doctor in 8 days to get tested again.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-24-2013, 10:01 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Do you know that you ovulated? Do you take your temps? I had a few months where my body geared up to ovulate but did so late and I would not have known other than my morning temps.

Good luck.

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page