Forum Jump: 

#1 of 25 Old 02-26-2013, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for February 26 to March 3

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

BeautifulCanvas

Dekan

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

Fern5Fern

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

JustJenny

katiecornflakes

KnitterMama

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

oxford

Renaissance31

samy23 

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

ThePeacefulMama

tinytina

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

babibelli

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

countrybound

FEimusicforever

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

jeminijad

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

LilyKay

LittleKind

mamaBlue

mamacatsbaby

MamaTara

marquess27
sarahl918

skeemama

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

summerlake

Tayla

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

Lidamama84

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

tattooedmama87

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

anyalily

Butterflymom

candyshells

dakipode

imbjer

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
WildDoula
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

John16n33

SparkleMaman

heartbeat.gif January BFP's heartbeat.gif

devilish
SuzieSmiles

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

Banana731

bdavis912

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

happybunny

Jillgayle

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

InLove2009

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

Starfish11

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

Angierae
dayiscoming2006 
BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 25 Old 02-26-2013, 03:51 PM - Thread Starter

Hi all - sorry for the delay with the thread. I think i got everyone moved and updated. Congrats to the BFPs! YESSS! Please let me know if anyone is still in the wrong place.

I just had my apt with the naturopath and it was great I have a whole regimen of supplements and will have to take a few months off of trying again, so I am back over at waiting t be ready. But with a plan in place for healing, I feel closer than ever! We are working on supporting my nervous system, thyroid and ovaries. And apparently I have a myasm. And  gluten allergy! I always suspected.

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#3 of 25 Old 02-26-2013, 07:22 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

thanks Analily -although I'm still waitin' to Ovulate :)

RN, Tree-huggin, chicken-raisin'chicken3.gif, mountain climbing, yoga attempting namaste.gif Mama to Miss Areading.gif (10) and Miss K joy.gif(8). Newly re-married wife to DHpartners.gif We're pregnant!!belly.gifExpecting our new little addition this November!

#4 of 25 Old 02-26-2013, 08:27 PM

Ultrafighterwave.gif Welcome! Yeah, the tww is a toughie! Hope you caught your egg and your stay here is short and sweet!

Anyalily- Thank you for the new thread orngbiggrin.gif  The Naturopath Sounds great! I am gluten intolerant too. Been gluten free for about 6 years now. Its made a dramatic difference in my life! Hope it does for you too. What supplements are you going to take to support your ovaries?

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#5 of 25 Old 02-26-2013, 10:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by babibelli View Post

thanks Analily -although I'm still waitin' to Ovulate :)

Gotcha, sorry 'bout that. I was going at warp speed today. Greetings and welcome to the thread!

#6 of 25 Old 02-26-2013, 10:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJenny View Post

Anyalily- Thank you for the new thread orngbiggrin.gif  The Naturopath Sounds great! I am gluten intolerant too. Been gluten free for about 6 years now. Its made a dramatic difference in my life! Hope it does for you too. What supplements are you going to take to support your ovaries?

Hormone Tone is the name. I think it is a Chinese remedy, it is not in it's original bottle so I don't know waht's in it but it has a strong odor, sort of like sauerkraut or garlic... I take it daily from after my period until I start again... Just for one cycle, I think. But I am on a slew of other things for other organ systems. I found Hormone Tone online, I am not certain it is the same... It has Maca, L Dopa and Damiana, among other things... She also put me on some enzymes to release protein toxicity from all the gluten over the years. It is a ton of pills altogether, but it should only be for a short while and then, G-d willing, I will feel so much better!

#7 of 25 Old 02-27-2013, 02:00 AM

Hello everyone, I forgot to update here, I can be moved to waiting to know. And it is killing me...

Mama to my little Lily luxlove.gif (09/2010), and a sweet baby boy joy.gif (12/2012)

#8 of 25 Old 02-27-2013, 07:46 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Good morning ladies! hola.gif

anyalily: Thanks so much for the new thread kiss.gif . Nice! Sounds like you have a great plan going thumbsup.gif . I tried searching and google only gave me computer terms lol.gif but what's a myasm? We tend to stay away from gluten here as well. I think more people than ever before are gluten intolerant. We definitely do way better when we stay away from gluten in our house! We tend to not eat too many grains and I feel absolutely amazing, especially compared to where I was before. With the way we treat our food for the last few decades, including the way we prepare it, as well as other factors like environment, plus the fact that we don't view our health in holistic terms, it's no wonder we're all out of wack hammer.gif . I hope your new regimen proves beneficial for you!

Welcome ultrafighter! Hope you're in and out of here smile.gif . Until then you can luxuriate in the awesome that is our company orngbiggrin.gif .

JustJenny I'm so hoping that this is going to be the cycle for you fingersx.gif .

I'm sorry marquess, I know limbo sucks. What are you doing to keep your mind off of the crazy of this situation? I know you said you're going to visit your DD for her 13th?

LilyKay: How many DPO are you? Damn TWW, bringing the nut.gif .

Hope your day is going well all! Spring is trying to creep in here but the cold is just laughing at the attempts, ha!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#9 of 25 Old 02-27-2013, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

anyalily: but what's a myasm? 
Hope your day is going well all! Spring is trying to creep in here but the cold is just laughing at the attempts, ha!

I did a little reading and it is actually spelled "miasm". If you google miasm and homeopathy you'll see it. It sounds a little woo woo, except the specific info she gave me about it sounded so so similar to my situation. I tend to think of these things as, this is just another language to describe imbalance. It is about stored trauma and responses in the body that can even be inherited...

#10 of 25 Old 02-27-2013, 03:39 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Thanks, mamacatsbaby.  I feel more awesome already.  ROTFLMAO.gif

This past weekend was my first ovulation (I think...)  since we started trying, but I don't know exactly when I ovulated because it has been the weirdest cycle ever.  Because this is our first attempt, I didn't even think about really trying to track my body changes.  (can you tell we're really new at this?)  I know that I feel an ache every month on the left side when I ovulate, but this time I felt that ache even as early as towards the end of my last period and felt it off an on since then.  So I couldn't accurately use that signal.  eyesroll.gif  I didn't know anything about body temperature until this cycle, so I couldn't keep track of that.  I never paid much attention to mucus before, BUT I did learn about that early enough this cycle to pay attention.  Hopefully we took advantage of that in time.  It was sort of like "oh wow this is EWCM, we've gotta hurry!"

It really is out of our hands now....  I've still got 9 days until I expect AF, and I hate waiting so much.  gah!

wife to an AMAZING dude and mommy to an awesome 10 month old boy
#11 of 25 Old 02-27-2013, 05:49 PM

Yipes. I guess I'm jumping feet first back into this thread after a lot of ambivalence about whether or not I was ready to have a second child. I think the Mothering pregnancy photo contest tipped me over the edge!

So, yeah. I'm a veteran of the TTC #1 in our 30s thread, now gearing up to TTC #2 in my 30s. DD is 22 months old.

My vow this time? To not obsess so much! Since AF returned when DD was about 15 months old, my periods have been regular and O has been fairly apparent thru mucus, so I think I'm going to stay away from temping and all that for a while.

I don't know if this month is a go, because DH is out of town till Sunday and I think I'll probably ovulate while he's gone, and even if I don't, my MIL is staying with us for a week and we have a small house...so.

Hi all!

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#12 of 25 Old 02-28-2013, 04:45 AM

anyalily: Found it! Heh, miasms don't sound any more woo to me than the idea of germs used to sound in the medical community, know what I mean? wink1.gif Many of my beliefs I'm sure others would consider wooish or 100% woo but oh well! lol I don't think that everything can be pinned down through science all the time. Don't get me wrong, science is truly beautiful, really connecting a lot of the dots out there and I love it, I just don't think it's the end of the road. I believe that in order to function to the best of our abilities we have to take care of mind, body, as well as spirit. For whatever reasons mind and spirit tend to be thought of as less important than body. I have no idea why since it seems obvious to me that it's all connected.

ultrafighter: Indeed, your powers of awesome are manifesting themselves as we speak! Use them wisely my dear, use them wisely Peace.gifROTFLMAO.gif . If you haven't picked up a copy yet, Taking Charge of Your Fertility would be a good resource to consider purchasing. It's an excellent rundown on our fertility, charting/temping, etc. Indispensable info! It's great for TTC and beyond. I do hope you guys caught that eggy though! dust.gif

Welcome Blanca! Hope your stay continues to be a mellow one. Short and sweet would be excellent of course smile.gif .

Have a great morning ladies! Wow, it it Thursday already?! dizzy.gif

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#13 of 25 Old 02-28-2013, 06:46 AM

Yes, yes it is Thursday.  And I'm thrilled because it's my Friday (I work four 10-hour days).  I'm going to try to be productive today, I swear.

#14 of 25 Old 02-28-2013, 08:41 AM

Oooh, DH would love four 10-hour days!

#15 of 25 Old 02-28-2013, 10:16 AM

they're nice.  I am a nurse and work 4 12's, followed by 5 days off.  I'll be going to part time when #3 decides to come into this world.

RN, Tree-huggin, chicken-raisin'chicken3.gif, mountain climbing, yoga attempting namaste.gif Mama to Miss Areading.gif (10) and Miss K joy.gif(8). Newly re-married wife to DHpartners.gif We're pregnant!!belly.gifExpecting our new little addition this November!

#16 of 25 Old 02-28-2013, 10:25 PM

Please move me to Waiting to O.  We might be trying this cycle, I can't decide to go ahead or to wait, but since it's CD1 today, I guess we've got some time to decide.  :)

#17 of 25 Old 02-28-2013, 10:27 PM

I suppose I'm under WTF is going on??

DPO 15, no sign of AF, 2 neg HPTs :(

#18 of 25 Old 03-01-2013, 08:05 AM

Welcome BeautifulCanvas and tatooedmama! wave.gif

BeautfulCanvas: Yep, you've got time to just mellow out and tea6.gif .

Oh man, I'm sorry tattoedmama, limbo sucks disappointed.gif . In the February TWW thread we had one woman there that didn't get a positive for about two weeks after AF was due to fly in. Hope you know soon one way or another.

#19 of 25 Old 03-01-2013, 10:35 PM

well I am waiting to 'o', but there will not be a chance for pg this month since hubs is gone for work. so im gonna really focus on the signs of 'o' now that i am taking soy. i had 1 30 day cycle. unheard of for me unless medicated.

i am visiting with my oldest DD, mar 1 is her birthday. i surprised her at school and then we had dinner and went shopping. tomorrow i we are having a little party. then i get to wake up on sun at 5am to head back home for my A and P midterm study group. busy busy

#20 of 25 Old 03-02-2013, 04:46 PM

well..OPK is sayin I'm O'ing. Didn't think I would so soon after BC pills-especially because I've been a tad er.. moody.  Thank you vitex :) I guess I can be moved to the TWW thread. here's hoping the baby dust fairy makes a visit soon. dust.gif

#21 of 25 Old 03-04-2013, 08:23 AM

Holy smokes! A new week again already?! nut.gif

#22 of 25 Old 03-04-2013, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

Holy smokes! A new week again already?! nut.gif

On a Monday, no less!!  lol.gif

#23 of 25 Old 03-04-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrafighter View Post

On a Monday, no less!!  lol.gif
lol.gif Indeed!

#24 of 25 Old 03-04-2013, 08:52 PM - Thread Starter

New thread is up. On a Monday, no less. rolleyes.gif

#25 of 25 Old 03-05-2013, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyalily View Post

New thread is up. On a Monday, no less. rolleyes.gif
This seriously made me bust out laughing lol.gif .

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page