March TWW Thread - Page 17 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#481 of 629 Old 03-24-2013, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well...today, cervix is still very high, closed, and wet. Last night I had some mild cramping in my lower abdomin, mostly to the left. Had to pee everytime I turned around. This morning, woke up at 5 and could not go back to sleep. Major heartburn, and I take a daily stomach pill due to my severe acid reflux..but...now it doesnt seem to he working. Breast getting more tender. Nipples still very sore, and stay perky. There..just an update.

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#482 of 629 Old 03-24-2013, 12:44 PM

Hey everyone!  Sorry to interrupt your normally scheduled broadcast, but I'm doing housekeeping on the one thread.   If you wouldn't mind, could you come check in if you want to stay on the list?

I can't wait to join everyone in the TWW!  Hopefully in May.  FX.

Ok, resume your normally scheduled broadcast.  

dust.gif

Candy, Mom to Matthew (5/02) and Ethan (10/07)

Trying for #3 starting 5/13

#483 of 629 Old 03-24-2013, 01:34 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liv and JH - so sorry to hear the wicked AF is in residence. Worlds worst house guest. Such a disappointment :-(
Hang in there and all is reset for a new month. Big hugs!
#484 of 629 Old 03-24-2013, 03:04 PM

Hi ladies, today I am 13 dpo and I have my blood test schedule for tomorrow morning. I still have tender breast but not as much as they were during the week..which makes me wonder if it is AF for not. I have had mild nausea off and on the last couple of days and back aches. A part of me thinks I am but then a part of me wonders am I just looking too much into it. Well tomorrow I will know for sure. If I do get my period then I will go on with my second round of treatment with my fertility doctor. Keeping my fingers crossed something great tomorrow!

Liv and Jh I am sorry that AF showed up. That is always the worst.

#485 of 629 Old 03-24-2013, 03:08 PM

Thanks Lisa and Oxford! I'm keeping my FX for everyone!
#486 of 629 Old 03-24-2013, 04:09 PM

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Hugs livn and jh!!

Hi Oxford - how is the bd going 😊 ?

Hi everyone else...
I'm still waiting for O... Just enjoying life 😀 blue chees, sushi, etc lol

me 39, DH 39, one cat.gifno babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now whistling.gif (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.
#487 of 629 Old 03-24-2013, 05:12 PM

chuord, glad to hear you're enjoying :)

Hi wave.gif everyone! Sorry to those who got af, fingers crossed for next cycle! Good luck to those waiting to test!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#488 of 629 Old 03-24-2013, 05:22 PM

Dahlia 😄 you always make me smile! How's it going?

me 39, DH 39, one cat.gifno babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now whistling.gif (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.
#489 of 629 Old 03-24-2013, 05:36 PM

Aw, Chuord :) Thanks! I'm doing well, 12 weeks tomorrow!!! Wowza! haha.. STILL haven't had my first ultrasound, or an appt since my first one at 7 weeks, so I haven't even gotten to hear the heartbeat yet, so I'm going a liiiiittle nutso waiting haha. But, feeling well, and I have 2 doctor's appts this week, one for a check up/hopefully hear the heartbeat, and one is the ultrasound! Yay!

How long til you O?

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#490 of 629 Old 03-24-2013, 07:18 PM

lisab82 good luck! I'm rooting for you.
#491 of 629 Old 03-24-2013, 09:17 PM

Ok...so I caved, I had heartburn so bad, my breasts were hurting so bad, and I kept having to pee, so...I poas...thought I seen a hint of a line when picture is in black and white, not sure tho could be just fooling myself. Just a lil while ago, maybe an hour or so, I was having pinching cramps in my lower left abdomin. Cervix still the same. Pray for me ladies...baby dust to all!!

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#492 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 03:37 AM

Hi Chuord, BD is going well so far!! We have managed -5, -4, -3. Today is -2 so the big effort will be -2, -1,O as we are back at work. DH is enthusiastic so far though, just got to keep him interested for the next few days and hope I haven't started too early!!!
BTW, guafenisin seems to be working, more CM and earlier. I am hoping that will make the early BD more effective. Still all rests on the next couple of days.
How long till you are in BD season Chuord?

Dahlia- great to hear from you! Are you showing a slight bump yet? Have you gone public yet? I feel so privileged to be sharing your journey.

Good luck cressyhoke. We are due for another BFP on this thread, I hope it's yours :-)
#493 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 03:56 AM

Fx cressyhoke...

Dahlia wow 12 weeks already! I'd be a bit nuts too if no heartbeat yet... Good luck with your appointments 😄 keep us posted!

Oxford - sounds like you are getting the window well and truly covered! Good work 😉... I'm getting to the stage where I should start with the action lol cd 10 today and I O'd on 19 last month, but 16 the time before... So time for seduction lol!
Baby dust to all waiting...
Yummy contraband to those with AF!

#494 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 04:29 AM

Good morning Ladies, I hope that you'll are doing well. I haven't been on hear in a few days, my 2 youngest were ill.
Congrats to everyone that got their bfp & to all who are in the ttw kmfx for you guys. joy.gifjoy.gif
#495 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 06:21 AM

Chuord, I know! I can't believe I'm through the first trimester! We'll be hearing the sweet little heartbeat tomorrow, though, so yay! I'll be sure to share my ultrasound with you guys on thursday :) Good luck with your BDing!!! I'm sending you baby dust!

Oxford, that is so sweet of you to say; even though we didn't share a tww, I'm rooting for you to get your bfp!! Good luck to you!

#496 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 06:33 AM

I'm only 4-5 dpo... yikes.gif ... this is going by to slow...

how is everyone else doing with the waiting...???

Lost my angel on 11/22/12.. got my BFP on 3/29/13...Expecting the love of my life <3 on 12/13

#497 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 08:46 AM

Thanks write on, but unfortunetly  I am out! AF showed up this morning and strong. I still got my blood test done cause I had it schedule but I know the results are going to be negativegreensad.gif. So back to the dr. I go for another round of monitoring and medication. Sigh, it would of been a great easter gift to our parents. Oh well....

Good luck ladies, I will see some of you next month..but good luck to all the ladies who have to test!

#498 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 10:12 AM

So sorry for you ladies with AF greensad.gif I hope you're all doing well- I miss the TWW trials a little bit! I'm super super sick and it's not so fun being pregnant yet! Enjoy some tasty sushi for me- I want some really badly!
#499 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 12:25 PM

Hi jjh!!! Hope you're finding ways to enjoy pregnancy :)

#500 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 01:40 PM

Jjh - hugs! Hope you find something to help with the sickness... Have you tried these
Queasy drops my sister found them for my mum when doing chemo... Apparently great for morning sickness....

#501 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 01:51 PM

Well ladies, everything is the same, except my breasts arent as tender as they have been. Also, I have been burning up all the time lately, and I live in Alaska, however, yesterday I got cold. I havent charted bbt, but im guessing my temperature dropped, but then again last night, I was burning up again, had to sleep with no covers. Guess I should have been charting. My face has started to break out, af due on the 29th, I think, that is..if my cycle is going as it should. Im not exactly sure about them, I was on the mirena for 2 year, then the depo for 6 months, then I was on the pill for about 2 months, didnt have a period at all while on mirena or depo, and only 2 while on the pill, the last 2 months. So..im not exactly sure when it should be. I had a period around February 1st thru 3rd, then I had a period on March 1st that was very light and only lasted barely 3 days. Can any of you tell me exactly how long my cycle is running, and when you think it is that I would have ovulated? Im pretty sure I didnt miss my chance, as my boyfriend and I have sexual relations pretty much every night. So whenever it was, im pretty sure I didnt miss my window of fertility. Im just hoping that the mirena didnt mess me up. I had 1 for a year and a half, when I went in for a check up, it was gone, they did an ultrasound, nowhere to be found, so they put another in, it gave me all kinds of complications, so I had it taken out, then went on depo, started gaining weight, so I went on the pill for 2 months. No birth control January, February, or this month. So im kinda lost. Please comment on all that I've shared and give me your input, I could really use it. Im desperate ladies, please help if you can. Even the smallest advice is better than none. With not knowing my cycles, im not sure if these symptoms im having could be af getting ready to show her ugly face. I read somewhere that your cervix is low and hard before af, but mine is high, soft, moist, and closed. Am I wrong? ? I dont know...kinda getting discouraged...I hope im still in there, I knew I shouldnt have taken that 1st test. Now I feel like its just over. Please comment...give me your thought, even if negative, nothing can hurt!! I didnt mention before...but I have had 2 miscarriages, didnt want anyone feeling sorry for me, but like i said, all of your comments can help, nothing can hurt me at this point! Thanks again ladies!

#502 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 02:25 PM

. . Could these be positives or evap lines? Suppose to have my period on march 11 started bleeding slightly on march 18 very light no heavy dark blood lasted few days
#503 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuord View Post

Jjh - hugs! Hope you find something to help with the sickness... Have you tried these
Queasy drops my sister found them for my mum when doing chemo... Apparently great for morning sickness....
Ill check those out smile.gif I called my provider, they gave me a script for zofran if I really need it... I don't want to take it unless I absolutely have to! Thanks smile.gif
#504 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 03:01 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Cressy - I hope you have answers soon.

scjp - I see something on the second one! Woohoo! Did you use FMU? I'd test again tomorrow.

Angelbaby - I'm right there with you. Waiting waiting waiting.

AFM - 3dpo. OPK's, EWCM and temping all aligned wonderfully and so now I wait. Interestingly, I was bloaty and crampy on O day and had light pink then light brown spotting 1dpo and 2dpo. I started my progesterone last night, and the spotting is gone. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not. Have any of you experienced spotting after O? It's a first for me.

I am hopeful, but not with my hopes up.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#505 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 03:20 PM

With the second one yes I used fmu the other one no
#506 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 06:17 PM

Hoo boy! Here I am, likely with a long-outdated signature and on my iPhone on here for the first time...anyway.
I am in the two week wait. Not sure of when I ovulated this month but my husband and I kind of decided on the fly (after previously deciding to wait a month) to just go for it. I didn't notice this month but going by chart I ovulated yesterday or day before so I have a very long two week wait ahead. Sigh.

Rebecca, mother of one beautiful girl born May 9, 2008, wife to Ben since June 30, 2007, and angel1.gif July 9, 2011.

#507 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 08:25 PM

lisab so sorry. :-( your symptoms sounded so promising. Fx for the next try, mama.

scjp I see lines in those pics. Keep us posted!
#508 of 629 Old 03-25-2013, 09:18 PM

I will ill know tomorow after I go to doctor at 1:45 I'm so hoping
#509 of 629 Old 03-26-2013, 04:11 AM

Hello Cressyhoke- so sorry to hear about your miscarriages, it is such a profound loss :-(
I know nothing about the drugs you mentioned. It sounds like your cycle is styling back into a monthly pattern. Unfortunately Mother Nature has made pregnancy symptoms indistinguishable from AF, so the bad news is it could be AF, however the wonderful news is that it could also be a little baby :-) hang in there for a few more days an if AF hasn't shown her unwelcome face, do another test. Your BD every day is a brilliant strategy, regardless of your cycle, you are going to be well prepared for O. Fingers crossed for you. In the meantime, do something relaxing for you and take some time out. Good luck
#510 of 629 Old 03-26-2013, 04:16 AM

Scjp- I see the line on the second one!! How exciting. Keep us posted on your testing today

Lisab- awful news. So sorry. Those symptoms sounded so good. Extra baby dust for you next month.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page