March TWW Thread - Page 19 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#541 of 631 Old 03-27-2013, 04:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
apolonia I totally agree with you, you couldn't have said it any better. That our babies choose us & choose when to come to us. With that being said you put my mind at peace. Thank you!!!!!
BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#542 of 631 Old 03-27-2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apolonia View Post

Hang in there! Positive thoughts, FX, baby dust, etc! 
You and I would have the same due date I think (based on previous posts of yours that I read in this thread). 
I am 12 DPO, boobs hurt like never before for 5 days now!), but I AM TOO CHICKEN TO TEST. 
I get dizzy too, am getting up to pee during the night (which seems new and unusual), I have weird cramping sensations but they do not seem like period cramps. 
Temps still high for me, yay! I am not a cervix checker. So I can't help there. 
I would like to think that our babies choose us and choose when to come to us, so your little one will be here when he or she is meant to be here! Enjoy your new home!
shamrocksmile.gif

Thanks...I am at the point where I dont really know whats going on. My breasts hurt BAD for almost a week. Now they barely hurt at all, and when I say barely, I mean very minimal. I know that our blessings come to us when they are ready. I was actually on the depo shot when I conceived my son. I was 26 and scared to death, but I managed with him, and he was the best thing that ever happened to me. Now I am 30 and ready for a new addition and it seems impossible. Maybe I am trying too hard. She or he will bless me when they are ready. Ive decided not to test again until af doesnt show. Thanks for your comment. So...you would be due at the beginning of December too? My sons birthday is November 1st 2006. I will keep posting, and let you know if she shows. Got 2 more days. However, I have no symptoms, my face has even cleared up, which is unusual. However, when I was pregnant with my son, and at the beginning of the 2 I lost, my skin was clearer than ever. Who knows though. Could just be wishful thinking.

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#543 of 631 Old 03-27-2013, 07:11 PM

Yes that would be nice dh birthday is Dec 7, I'm tired of getting my hopes up momth after month & then it hit me nothing happens before it's time
Kmfx for you, it's seems promising for you. I hate that pregnancy symptoms are the same as pms symptoms. I'm sorry for your loss hun xoxox
#544 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 09:19 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I had my temp rise today so O was yesterday, as expected. With the BD troubles this month, we managed -5,-4,-3,-1. I was sad to miss -2 and O, but we did manage one day in the 3 day window. So I have a small possibility.
The guafenisin helped, with 5 days EWCM instead if the usual 2.

So now we relax and wait. I am actually relieved to be through BD season. When things calm down I'm going to talk to him about our approach next month. I was thinking that I might tell him the 3 days and then do nothing and leave it totally up to him. It will be hard not to push things, but maybe that would give him more freedom and we wouldn't be so antagonistic. Anyone had a strategy that worked (if I do nothing we would miss the window and if he spots my chasing he resists!!)

Baby dust to those waiting to test
:-)
#545 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 09:43 AM

Hello ladies, hope you're all doing well. Good luck to everyone! Oxford, good luck this month, sounds like you hit a lot of good days!

I just had my first ultrasound, and some of you said you'd like to see pictures :) so, here ya go!

Go ahead and take a guess at the nub if you're into that sorta thing and trying to pass some time!

Good luck again to you all!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#546 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 10:33 AM

Well...today, so far, my cervix is still high, mostly soft, and moist. Still getting dizzy when I stand. Still no af symptoms, but that could be because or all the symptoms I have already had. Maybe they were just early af symptoms. One more day and af should he here. Pray that she doesnt show her ugly face ladies.

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#547 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 11:03 AM

I"m 7DPO today and I've been extremely tired.. it's like I can barely keep awake... and my cramping has gone away b/c since I've been cramping since I was 4DPO and Yesterday I was cramping whole day into the night .. no idea what this means, but I have 1 more week to wait.. IT'S TAKING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

@cressy-- Good luck tomorrow.. hope AF don't show her face..

Lost my angel on 11/22/12.. got my BFP on 3/29/13...Expecting the love of my life <3 on 12/13

#548 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 11:29 AM

Dahlia810 aawhhh Congratz on your little bundle of joy!! So Precious!!
#549 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 11:32 AM

Dahlia- beautiful, beautiful pictures :-) I'm amazed he/she is so BIG! That is a very cute face :-) what a blessing. I bet you are jumping for joy. Enjoy your special time mama!!
#550 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 11:44 AM

Thanks girls :)

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#551 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 11:58 AM

Oh, Dahlia! Thanks for sharing! That is one precious little person in there! So VERY happy for u!
#552 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 02:27 PM

Still...as of yet,no af symptoms. Cervix still pretty high, semi soft, milky discharge. No cramps. Did some exercising, got worn out pretty quickly. I hope im not getting my hopes up for nothing. I wish everyone luck. Ill keep you updated, even if the terrible happens. I really hope that it doesnt. Pray for me girls, im keeping my fingers crossed. What do ya think so far? Do I got a chance, be honest, please.

#553 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 05:09 PM

Hi, everyone.  I think I'm back in the TWW so am de-lurking.  

My cycle has been all out of whack, so it's hard to be sure, but here's hoping.  My period was extra long and heavy from the chemical pregnancy that I think I had last month.  And I think that O was delayed as a result.  I am actually happy about that because my normal O date would have happened while I was still across the country from my DH, but the delay allowed us to get one BD in.  Because of the travel (across 3 time zones), my temps are all messed up and it's hard to confirm ovulation on FF, but my CM makes me pretty optimistic that I ovulated on the 25th.  I know the chances are slim with only one BD, but I'll take it!  

Dahlia--what beautiful pics, congrats!

And Cressy, Apolonia, and AngelBaby--FX for you!  Cressy, you totally sound like you are still in--I admire your strength in not testing!

#554 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 05:27 PM

Hi all,

I posted a few days ago. Still waiting....AF is due on the 6th. My husband and I decided we might as well try this month. Not sure if we hit my cycle at the right time (I think I had a chemical pregnancy last month, too, Larski, and I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated.) But we've had sex pretty much every day except for three during the likely time frame so I think we're good. 

With my daughter, I knew I was pregnant before I could even test. This time, I seem to be experiencing the same symptoms: bleeding gums when flossing, occasional light-headedness/dizziness, exhaustion (I used to manage on 5 hrs sleep, now I'm tired 2 hours after waking from an 8-hour sleep), slightly tender breasts, and I seem to be crying easier. Read a few birth stories and actually welled up for all of them. Rare for me. ;)

I'm trying to be patient. I work from home so I'm easily distracted by forums such as this one, but I'm trying to stay focused. I have an EPT that I *could* use in a few days but I think I will wait until the fifth. 

Good luck to everyone here hoping for a BFP!!

And have a great Easter weekend. 

Rebecca, mother of one beautiful girl born May 9, 2008, wife to Ben since June 30, 2007, and angel1.gif July 9, 2011.

#555 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 05:36 PM

Good luck, BerryMac!

#556 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 05:54 PM

Hello Larski did uour temps drop lower this cycle when you had your chemical pregnancy?
#557 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 06:05 PM

Forgot to mention, still getting really dizzy upon standing.

#558 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 06:15 PM

Hi, 777.  No, I don't think my temps dropped notably.  It's kind of hard to tell because of the travel/time zone issues, but I don't think they were affected by the chemical pregnancy.  The only thing that it noticeably affected was my ovulation (delayed by a couple days).  

#559 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 06:32 PM

Also...breasts are very tender again!

#560 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cressyhoke View Post

Also...breasts are very tender again!

Oh! Good sign I think. Mine started to feel less tender...and BAM, there AF was! af.gif

I'm out this cycle.

So much for our slam dunk on the first try!

FX for the rest of you. 

read.gif + jammin.gif = happy together for 8 years

TTC #1 since 3/13

pos.gif 4/13

joy.gif

#561 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 07:10 PM

Okay. My temps this cycle was in the mid 97 & 2days after ovulation my temps is 97.63 this has never happen before. My previous cycle 2dpo my temp is as lways in the low 98's & I also had an 31 day cycle, when I'm normally 27 days. ...
#562 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 07:47 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Sorry about AF apolonia, I hope next cycle is successful.

Welcome back Larski!

Cressyhoke - I hope all your symptoms turn out to be the real thing. smile.gif

Dahlia - Beautiful baby! I hope your next two trimesters are comfortable and happy. love.gif:

AFM - 6dpo. I'm on progesterone, so I cannot reliably symptom spot at all. It's been a cheerful and stress-free cycle until I called my insurance this afternoon to get clarification of my IF benefits. My coverage is a joke. Took the wind right out of my sails. I thought I was home free since I met my deductable, but nope. IF has an additional deductable and a very low maximum allowance. Lame. Hopefully I'll get lucky and either be pregnant this cycle (yeah right), or at least maybe some of the labs and diagnostic stuff will be covered under my medical coverage. Plus, meds have really gone up in price since my last round of IF.

"Back in my day, Follistim was $60 a vial." *spoken in my best old lady voice* lol.gif

Despite all that I'm looking forward to my consult with my new RE on Tuesday.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#563 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 08:20 PM

Well ladies...I actually miscounted my days, if I am on a 28 day cycle, today would have been day af day, still no signs, think I may test soon.

#564 of 631 Old 03-28-2013, 09:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Well what the heck?

AF was normal period heavy yesterday. Today barely a trickle. I normally have a 5 day period, with the first 3 days being relatively heavy.

This cycle is really freaking odd.

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#565 of 631 Old 03-29-2013, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cressyhoke View Post

Well ladies...I actually miscounted my days, if I am on a 28 day cycle, today would have been day af day, still no signs, think I may test soon.

did you test??? what was the results????

Lost my angel on 11/22/12.. got my BFP on 3/29/13...Expecting the love of my life <3 on 12/13

#566 of 631 Old 03-29-2013, 05:22 AM

ok.. so I have to admit ,.. that I caved and tested today at 8DPO... (only because for my first pregnancy (ended in MC), I tested and I knew 6 days before my period) and today would be 6 days before AF.. so I think I saw what was the a very very faint line... I'm not getting my hopes up.. but I"ll test back in about 2 days to make sure.. I should be 10DPO on Sunday which would be good .. I have no symptons except for the kinda  tender boobs (on the sides below my arm ) and a few mild cramping every now and then and some neasousa .. yesterday was horrible.. I could barely stay awake and fell asleep by 8pm.. I couldn't even stay awake for my class... (good thing I have online classes lol)...  Keeping fingers cross that I get a good BFP...

#567 of 631 Old 03-29-2013, 05:28 AM

Apologies for my lengthy delay but huge congrats, Dahlia!! That's awesome news :) I have my ultrasound in a little less than 2 weeks, so excited! My family is still convinced that we have twins growing here. Will know for sure April 9!

I agree with Ocelotmom about the internet cheapies, as soon as you purchase a whole bunch, you'll get a positive! My positive happened a few cycles after my 'investment' but they were so helpful. And for only $15-$20, you get a lot. I ordered through Amazon (I know many mamas use Ebay) and got an assortment, I think 50 OPKs and 25 HPTs. Truly a good deal. My Wondfo HPTs were way more sensitive then even my FRER. I got a + at 8 DPO with Wondfos.

Still thinking of you all and cheering you on, though quietly over here, mostly lurking. hug.gif Mamas!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#568 of 631 Old 03-29-2013, 05:40 AM

Lovely to hear from you sparkle! Good luck for your scan. Post a pic if you can, I am cheering you on :-)

Angel- congrats on the faint line, that sounds really encouraging so early. Keep us posted in your next test. Brilliant news!!

Fingers crossed to all you waiting to test.

For me, I'm now 2 dpo and its a relief to be through the season. I'm chilling and enjoying Easter. Happy Easter to you all!
#569 of 631 Old 03-29-2013, 05:53 AM

Oh, mamaBlue, that really sucks about your insurance. I really really hope that this is your cycle!!  FX!

777--is it possible that your ovulation has been delayed and that's why you're getting those lower temps?

Angelbaby, how exciting!  Can't wait for your updates! How about you, Cressy, have you tested yet?!

Ocelotmom, how many days of "normal" period did you have--just one?  Also, I agree with SparkleMaman that the internet cheapies are the way to go.

Oxford, Happy Easter to you--and to everyone else!

#570 of 631 Old 03-29-2013, 06:42 AM

Larski during ovulation I always have 2 days of ovulation spotting along with 3days of ewcm & severe cramping
to both ovaries & tuesday was my ovulation day, I felt when the egg release. The next day my cm got thick & creamy
& by Thursday I had no cm I was try

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page