March TWW Thread - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#31 of 631 Old 03-03-2013, 02:50 PM
 
KHughe12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Chourd, I think before bc my cycles were usually 28-29 days. It's strange! I think I will wait a week, and if nothing's different I will go in for a blood test. Hopefully you caught that egg this month! smile.gif
KHughe12 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#32 of 631 Old 03-03-2013, 03:09 PM
 
sparklemaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 692
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Hi Mamas!! Still here, trying not to chime in too much. Despite the many months of hanging out here I'm not sure if it's appropriate or not!

 

Livnkades That sounds like an excellent plan!! I'd suggest planning to start your seducing 3-5 days before expected O. I am convinced our BDing before O was what made it happen this month and not many months prior when we hit -1 and day of O bunches of times (after + OPKs). That, and the Guafenesin! Wishing you much patience and seductive powers loveeyes.gif Good for you with the WW!! I am starting out this pregnancy with a bit of extra weight myself. Between becoming full time this year (with my crazy schedule and hour commute at both ends of my day) and going from 60+ miles of running a week to barely walking 10, I think I am up about 15-20 pounds. I am still a "healthy weight" but heavier than I'd like. After this little bean is born, I will be recommitting to a full aerobic routine. For now, walking feels good! And I plan to sign up for prenatal yoga this week, loved it with DD.

 

Chourd Ooh, very exciting - officially in the TWW!! I know it feels like it takes forever but I have a great feeling about this cycle for you! Sending you lots of good vibes goodvibes.gif

 

Mamacats Your chart looks beautiful!! Very promising. How are you feeling? Fx!!

 

Jjh Still hanging in there - Have you tested? The cramping sounds like such a good sign! I had quite a lot of uncomfortable cramping from 7-12 DPO. No IB but really crampy. And sore boobs. Thinking of you lots and keeping my fingers and toes crossed fingersx.gif

 

AKK I think your numbers sound fantastic!! All within the normal value range and the doubling times are super awesome. I know it's hard to let yourself take it all in and not hold your breath but it all sounds great, mama!!

 

A big Welcome.gifto everyone new!!

 

AFM I am wonderful, still totally flying high. joy.gif I feel like a giggly Middle Schooler!! I am just bubbling over with excitement. I am more exhausted than I recall being with DD, really dragging, and the MS has begun, but I've never been so happy to be feeling tired and pukey biggrinbounce.gif My last HPT, Thursday afternoon without holding my pee for very long, the test line came up immediately, well before the control, and was significantly darker than the control. While I am still nervous and feeling a bit cautious, I want to enjoy every second of being pregnant!! This is a total leap of faith and I do have confidence in my body. I feel like this is a sticky bean and all the hormonal changes I am noticing confirm that for me. I miss hanging out here with you mamas!! I am hoping for BFPs for all of you this month!! Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!! om.gif Wishing much calm and patience those in the TWW and thumbs up for a good time to those waiting to O (Happy BDing!!) winky.gif

 

blowkiss.gif


Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

sparklemaman is offline  
#33 of 631 Old 03-03-2013, 07:07 PM
 
jjh5351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 455
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuord View Post

Jjh - I understand! I've been trying to eat healthier and lose weight too... I've lost a little, but over the last 5 years have lost a lot of muscle tone, and put on about 10kg so heaps more effort to come! I know 10 kg isn't a lot - but as I'm like 5'2" it's 2 dress sizes! Wishing you success all around xx
CLS - I'm not sure, it could be or it could be to do with digestion? I had a similar one that my natural therapist said was my illio sacral valve, between my small and large intestines... So who knows! They say abdomen pain is less specific to an area generally - Katie you would be way more useful than me here 😜
Khughe - were your cycles different /normal length before Bc? It's hard to guess - you could be of or like you said just normalizing.

Katie, dahlia, sparkle and all the other recent graduates - how's it all going for you?

Everyone here in the tww?

Afm - ff gave me cross hairs this morning for 1st march - so I made my march O... Now the wait, my chart is a little random and the day after O took a dip (back up now) if I knew how to get the link I'd post it... But I use my phone apps I no web link? So now I'm ready to watch for symptoms and waiting to poas 😜😝 let the crazy begin!
Yeah I am just under 5'2 so I know what you mean! I lost 40 lbs last year and it was about 4 sizes down!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livnkadesmom View Post

Not in the TWW yet for me. CD 10 and last month I O'd on CD 20. Hoping it will happen next weekend. Guess I need to get in my seducing mode. 😉I am not gonna mention anything to DH since I scared him off last month 😒. I am gonna try and take the laid back approach and what will be will be. We'll see how that works out!

On another note, to add to JJH and Chourd. Week 3 on WW and I have lost 6 lbs. nothing to "write home about" but I keep telling myself that over time that will make a difference! Good luck ladies! I will be lurking until I am officially in the TWW.

Have to say I miss seeing Dahlia, Sparkle and Katie's kind words of encouragment. If you ladies are lurking feel free to chime in at anytime. I know everyone would love to hear updates!
Ahh congrats!! 6 lbs is wonderful! I only ever lost 2 lbs a week on ww because I'm small to begin with so that's definitely a plus for you, lady! I'm so happy for you! Good luck seducing wink1.gif maybe you will find it more fun than him seducing! Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

Hi Mamas!! Still here, trying not to chime in too much. Despite the many months of hanging out here I'm not sure if it's appropriate or not!

Livnkades That sounds like an excellent plan!! I'd suggest planning to start your seducing 3-5 days before expected O. I am convinced our BDing before O was what made it happen this month and not many months prior when we hit -1 and day of O bunches of times (after + OPKs). That, and the Guafenesin! Wishing you much patience and seductive powers loveeyes.gif Good for you with the WW!! I am starting out this pregnancy with a bit of extra weight myself. Between becoming full time this year (with my crazy schedule and hour commute at both ends of my day) and going from 60+ miles of running a week to barely walking 10, I think I am up about 15-20 pounds. I am still a "healthy weight" but heavier than I'd like. After this little bean is born, I will be recommitting to a full aerobic routine. For now, walking feels good! And I plan to sign up for prenatal yoga this week, loved it with DD.

Chourd Ooh, very exciting - officially in the TWW!! I know it feels like it takes forever but I have a great feeling about this cycle for you! Sending you lots of good vibes goodvibes.gif

Mamacats Your chart looks beautiful!! Very promising. How are you feeling? Fx!!

Jjh Still hanging in there - Have you tested? The cramping sounds like such a good sign! I had quite a lot of uncomfortable cramping from 7-12 DPO. No IB but really crampy. And sore boobs. Thinking of you lots and keeping my fingers and toes crossed fingersx.gif

AKK I think your numbers sound fantastic!! All within the normal value range and the doubling times are super awesome. I know it's hard to let yourself take it all in and not hold your breath but it all sounds great, mama!!

A big Welcome.gif to everyone new!!

AFM I am wonderful, still totally flying high. joy.gif I feel like a giggly Middle Schooler!! I am just bubbling over with excitement. I am more exhausted than I recall being with DD, really dragging, and the MS has begun, but I've never been so happy to be feeling tired and pukey biggrinbounce.gif My last HPT, Thursday afternoon without holding my pee for very long, the test line came up immediately, well before the control, and was significantly darker than the control. While I am still nervous and feeling a bit cautious, I want to enjoy every second of being pregnant!! This is a total leap of faith and I do have confidence in my body. I feel like this is a sticky bean and all the hormonal changes I am noticing confirm that for me. I miss hanging out here with you mamas!! I am hoping for BFPs for all of you this month!! Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!! om.gif Wishing much calm and patience those in the TWW and thumbs up for a good time to those waiting to O (Happy BDing!!) winky.gif

blowkiss.gif
I'm so excited for you! I'm not getting my hopes up too much with this. 9 DPO and I tested with SMU today and nada. Soooo. Just not going to stress it and let life happen!
jjh5351 is offline  
#34 of 631 Old 03-03-2013, 08:54 PM
 
chuord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Jjh - wow I'm so impressed by the 40lbs - I'm doing ww too at the moment - not in a group I just have a propoints guide... I'm enjoying eating my favourite food while doing it 😃
Livn I think 6lbs is great too, any that is coming off and not the reverse is a good thing!
Jjh - I'm still hoping for you even though you feel like you're out, have you ever had a + that early?
Sparkle - I agree it's wonderful to hear from you, so glad you are enjoying every last sensation 😃😃 and I too hope that we all graduate this month and move on over to a ddc with you guys!

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
chuord is online now  
#35 of 631 Old 03-03-2013, 08:58 PM
 
marquess78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

so here I am. on CD5. AF is on her way out, Im just having a tiny bit of brown CM but its not that big a deal.

 

like I said, unless I "O" alot later that last month, the chances of getting pg are none. hubs initially got extended in WI til the 29th but they moved it up to the 22nd. Im guessing I will "O" in 10 days or so, so no stressful 2ww for me.

 

I forgot to post about my email from the first response people. basically they said that if there are two lines that your pregnant, end of story. I emailed them back and will be calling tomorrow :/

marquess78 is offline  
#36 of 631 Old 03-03-2013, 09:11 PM
 
chuord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Khughe - I'm impressed that you can decide to wait... I think I'll be a test every 2 days girl ☺
Marquess - it's really rude of them to be so blunt about it all! Did you keep a journal of which dates you tested and the results? Maybe they would take that more seriously... Otherwise I'd just give it up and not let it stress you anymore - you've ordered wondfos for next time so it should be less distressing.
Afm - feeling sore and bloated around my lower tummy, lol probably from too much effort around O 😜, also mild nausea at times - but I'm only 3dpo for goodness sake!

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
chuord is online now  
#37 of 631 Old 03-03-2013, 09:57 PM
 
writeonyogamama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Centreville, VA
Posts: 102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mamacatsbaby my DS is 2. I feel kinda bad about nudging him to wean but I really think it's what my body needs if I want another baby bean soon. Kudos to you for hanging in with your 3 year old!

sparkle I'm glad to see you hanging around and hope to join you in your nauseous bliss soon!

livnkades good luck with your seducing. I managed to lasso my guy on CD 10. Probably too early but it never hurts to get a head start!

AKK lots of sticky vibes to you!
writeonyogamama is offline  
#38 of 631 Old 03-03-2013, 10:10 PM
 
Vaquitita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello. My AF is 3 days late ( usually arrives on day 26, I'm now on day 29) and my bbt jumped to 99.0 this morning ( has been 98.3 post-o). I'm trying to decide whether to go buy a test or wait a couple more days. We weren't trying to get preg, though certainly don't mind. I didn't have any reason to think I would be pregnant, no obvious oopses, but now I am wondering...

mama to DS born 9/7/05, DD born 8/20/07, DS born 9/4/10 and DS born 11/26/13


Loving our chaotic, crunchy, homeschooling life!
Vaquitita is offline  
#39 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 05:04 AM
 
CLS182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
To the ladies with the weight loss- you are inspirational!! Way to go!!

Sparkle-congrats! And thank you for the warm welcome!!

Afm- af is due today, I've had lots of cramping so I have to believe she is coming into town soon. I had no spotting yesterday, but a little bit of spotting this morning. But the good news is now thanks to me RE I know to start taking the opk in a couple of days if this turns out to be a period!! Good luck to all, it's so cruel that Mother Nature has made pms and early pg signs so close!!
CLS182 is offline  
#40 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 07:12 AM
 
dahlia810's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: maryland
Posts: 1,430
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm still here lurking smile.gif rooting you all on for bfps and sticky beans!! I'll be around, posting more when I have more time smile.gif

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
dahlia810 is offline  
#41 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 07:19 AM
 
jjh5351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 455
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuord View Post

Jjh - wow I'm so impressed by the 40lbs - I'm doing ww too at the moment - not in a group I just have a propoints guide... I'm enjoying eating my favourite food while doing it 😃
Livn I think 6lbs is great too, any that is coming off and not the reverse is a good thing!
Jjh - I'm still hoping for you even though you feel like you're out, have you ever had a + that early?
Sparkle - I agree it's wonderful to hear from you, so glad you are enjoying every last sensation 😃😃 and I too hope that we all graduate this month and move on over to a ddc with you guys!
I lost me weight with ww before so you'll be successful I am sure! If you have a smart phone search for ww apps! They go just by points I think to be sneaky lol but as far as a positive, I've never had a real positive. I had a false one on an frer that was probably an early loss around this time in my cycle. I'm just hesitant but I'm a sucker for POAS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marquess78 View Post

so here I am. on CD5. AF is on her way out, Im just having a tiny bit of brown CM but its not that big a deal.

like I said, unless I "O" alot later that last month, the chances of getting pg are none. hubs initially got extended in WI til the 29th but they moved it up to the 22nd. Im guessing I will "O" in 10 days or so, so no stressful 2ww for me.

I forgot to post about my email from the first response people. basically they said that if there are two lines that your pregnant, end of story. I emailed them back and will be calling tomorrow :/
It'll probably be nice to have a month off for you! And that is sooo stupid about frer! Obviously you didn't have an early loss either bc AF wasn't horrible, right? And you went to the doctor! That's so horrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaquitita View Post

Hello. My AF is 3 days late ( usually arrives on day 26, I'm now on day 29) and my bbt jumped to 99.0 this morning ( has been 98.3 post-o). I'm trying to decide whether to go buy a test or wait a couple more days. We weren't trying to get preg, though certainly don't mind. I didn't have any reason to think I would be pregnant, no obvious oopses, but now I am wondering...
Sounds promising! I say test but I am horrible about testing frequently lol
jjh5351 is offline  
#42 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 10:52 AM
 
mamacatsbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Watchin' spooky action at a distance...
Posts: 4,620
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ok, finally I'm back! If this reply gets lost I will lose it lol.gif .
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalJoy View Post

I think I'm 2DPO. OPK never got really dark, but was definitely darker then lighter, so I'm going with the belief that I O'd on CD11 again. Because of my funky schedule, I think I missed the actual surge. BD timing should be okay, though, since we did it on CD 8, 9, and 11. Time to chill out and distract myself for a while!
GL Primal! What are you distracting yourself with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiejan View Post

Hi All! It's my first time posting and would just like a little advice/support. We have been TTC#1 since 2009. Gave up infertility treatments for awhile (too emotionally draining) now in 3rd cycle of clomid with hcg trigger shot. Currently 10dpo. Yesterday I started spotting and have not today. Is this implantation or could I be starting AF early? Really, really hoping it's implantation but always hesitant to get too excited. I also have very tender breasts, feeling tired, and frequent urination. Could be all of the hormones or wishful thinking as well. Trying to decide when to do hpt
Welcome adiejan! Oh that would be amazing if this was your cycle smile.gif . Maybe this link could help with when to test? Got my fingersx.gif for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh5351 View Post

Soooo sore boobs... and (TMI!!) stabby pains in my nether region! I know some girls a few months ago had that... so who knows! I've been real tired the past couple of days and I *think* I had implantation cramping the other day... Ugh I just always get my hopes up and then get smacked down. I'm just really hopeful since this month will be our last month seriously TTC for a bit because I really just need to take care of me. I know I'll stick with this because I'm saying it at a sane time in my life (not right when AF starts and I am a mess lol). Who knows, maybe taking the stress of TTC away will be our ticket to baby land! We shall see!
I'm glad that you're feeling good with either outcome jjh. Are sore tata's usual after O for you? They're not for me and I don't think it's ever been an indicator of pregnancy in the TWW for me. They got sore and huge around six weeks or so I think each time. I've had some crampyness and spikeyness in the old uterus that felt like implantation but shrug.gif . Honestly I feel like I'm pg. We'll see how it all shapes up in the end. When are you testing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKissedKids View Post

Hi everyone, I'm still hanging around.  Too nervous to move over to a DDC yet.  I got my latest beta: 100; it was 31 two days earlier so a doubling time of 28.4 hours which I'm really happy about but the #s are still low.  No spotting at all either.  I'm starting to feel more hopeful that this LO is going to stick around but my anxiety gets the better of me at times thanks to my chemical loss last month.  Wishing everyone lots of fun BDing, lots of patience during your 2WW, and of course, lots and lots of baby dust!!!
When I finally do get preggers AngelKissed I won't be jumping right into a DDC either. I will join one and eventually participate as I have with all my pregnancies, kind of like a snapshot in this moment of my life kind of thing, but not right away like I did with the other three pregnancies. A once bitten kind of thing for me I guess. Yay for no spotting! And I hope your betas continue to bring you peace of mind as they rise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHughe12 View Post

I'm still in! No sign of AF, and now she's three days late. I've taken two hpt's since the 28th, both negative. I don't really have any symptoms other than being very tired, which could be anything!

This is my first cycle off of birth control (which I took for three months), so maybe my body is just trying to get back to normal. I just wish if AF is coming that she'd get here already, and I can move on to the next cycle!

Has anyone experienced something similar?

Hopefully everyone's enjoying the weekend! smile.gif
Hmm, no experience with anything like this KHughe. I haven't taken HBC in about, hmm, 13, 14 years? And when I went off the pills it took over a year for my cycles to get back to my normal. GL! I hope you get some answers soon one way or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livnkadesmom View Post

Not in the TWW yet for me. CD 10 and last month I O'd on CD 20. Hoping it will happen next weekend. Guess I need to get in my seducing mode. 😉I am not gonna mention anything to DH since I scared him off last month 😒. I am gonna try and take the laid back approach and what will be will be. We'll see how that works out!

On another note, to add to JJH and Chourd. Week 3 on WW and I have lost 6 lbs. nothing to "write home about" but I keep telling myself that over time that will make a difference! Good luck ladies! I will be lurking until I am officially in the TWW.

Have to say I miss seeing Dahlia, Sparkle and Katie's kind words of encouragment. If you ladies are lurking feel free to chime in at anytime. I know everyone would love to hear updates!
GL with the seduction doll! bellyhair.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by marquess78 View Post

so here I am. on CD5. AF is on her way out, Im just having a tiny bit of brown CM but its not that big a deal.

like I said, unless I "O" alot later that last month, the chances of getting pg are none. hubs initially got extended in WI til the 29th but they moved it up to the 22nd. Im guessing I will "O" in 10 days or so, so no stressful 2ww for me.

I forgot to post about my email from the first response people. basically they said that if there are two lines that your pregnant, end of story. I emailed them back and will be calling tomorrow :/
Geez, well that's a pretty crappy response from them irked.gif . I don't think customer service exists really in a lot of businesses anymore. Go Wondfo's then!
Quote:
Originally Posted by writeonyogamama View Post

mamacatsbaby my DS is 2. I feel kinda bad about nudging him to wean but I really think it's what my body needs if I want another baby bean soon. Kudos to you for hanging in with your 3 year old!

sparkle I'm glad to see you hanging around and hope to join you in your nauseous bliss soon!

livnkades good luck with your seducing. I managed to lasso my guy on CD 10. Probably too early but it never hurts to get a head start!

AKK lots of sticky vibes to you!
.
Yeah, he's not taking it in the best of spirits writeon lol.gif . But it really is time for us. If you feel it's time for you guys, don't feel too bad. I know, easier said. I feel sad sometimes about an end to this part of our relationship but I know that there's more beyond the nursing for us too. Weaning is another reminder of how big he's getting so, so fast mecry.gif but happytears.gif . It's such an emotional bag of beautiful chaos this parenting thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaquitita View Post

Hello. My AF is 3 days late ( usually arrives on day 26, I'm now on day 29) and my bbt jumped to 99.0 this morning ( has been 98.3 post-o). I'm trying to decide whether to go buy a test or wait a couple more days. We weren't trying to get preg, though certainly don't mind. I didn't have any reason to think I would be pregnant, no obvious oopses, but now I am wondering...
Well I'd test but that's just me lol.gif . How long is your LP right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLS182 View Post

To the ladies with the weight loss- you are inspirational!! Way to go!!

Sparkle-congrats! And thank you for the warm welcome!!

Afm- af is due today, I've had lots of cramping so I have to believe she is coming into town soon. I had no spotting yesterday, but a little bit of spotting this morning. But the good news is now thanks to me RE I know to start taking the opk in a couple of days if this turns out to be a period!! Good luck to all, it's so cruel that Mother Nature has made pms and early pg signs so close!!
Alright, time to get the plan into action!

Hi Sparkle! wave.gif Glad you're still riding the bliss! love.gif

Me, 9DPO today. Took a test this morning with SMU or TMU (I'm peeing so much I don't remember) just 'cause and BFN which I expected as I've never seemed to be an early positive HPT kinda gal. My LP has gone anywhere b/w 11-14 days so, meh. We'll see...

Hope the week is starting off nicely for you ladies! kiss.gif

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

 

  
 
mamacatsbaby is offline  
#43 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 12:09 PM
 
Vaquitita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

Well I'd test but that's just me lol.gif . How long is your LP right now?
My LP is 11 days, my temp shift happened on day 16, I'm currently on day 30. I don't think I can wait any longer, I'm going to go get a test this afternoon. Though I'll still have to wait till morning... I'm getting rather excited at the thought of a new baby. Last night I had a very realistic dream that I was out with my family and holding a baby girl, she even had a name! Emma Elizabeth. Idk where that came from!

mama to DS born 9/7/05, DD born 8/20/07, DS born 9/4/10 and DS born 11/26/13


Loving our chaotic, crunchy, homeschooling life!
Vaquitita is offline  
#44 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM
 
lyterae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,105
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Back for another TWW! I'm waiting for cross-hairs but I'm fairly certain that I O'd yesterday. This is our first time really trying to get pregnant and it's a very different experience from just letting it happen. At night I'm weighing my options of do I go to sleep or am I close enough that I should really have sex to better my chances? Very different.


wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

 vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

lyterae is offline  
#45 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 03:26 PM
 
chuord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Writeon - I agree, you know your body best and if its time to wean then its time, gl with it!
Vaquitita - have you tested yet? I would be by now - so exciting! That dream could be a good sign!
CLS - how are you traveling? AF arrive?
Mamacats - ooh getting close to expecting a result... The signs all seem positive for you fx
Dahlia, akk, sparkle - hi!
Literate - woohoo for O, the wait for crosshairs is annoying but lol.
Everyone else - any more news?

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
chuord is online now  
#46 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 03:38 PM
 
chuord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Double soz

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
chuord is online now  
#47 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 03:38 PM
 
ultrafighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: the greater Dallas, Texas area
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

hmmm Coming on your coat tails is becoming a habit for me, chuord.... haha

 

I had cramps for about 20 hours on Friday night/Saturday (nearly exactly a week before AF is expected to arrive), and nothing since then.  No gut feelings or anything like that one way or the other, though.  I'm just.... here.

 

 

 

 

 

I have a confession to make.  I had the 2nd HPT of multi-pack in my vanity drawer from a previous purchase when we wondered if our BC had failed (it hadn't), and I've had no reason to use it until recently.  But I held off and held off knowing that it's just too early.  However, I did use it today but under all the wrong circumstances. lol  So it's a BFN, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt.  I'm 7 or 8 DPO at the earliest (no exact knowledge for one reason or another) so not only is AF not due for another 6 days or so, but I also peed mid-afternoon instead of first thing in the morning.  I know I know.  Mainly I just wanted to use the test up to have an excuse to buy a fresh one next weekend because the expiration date on this one is 9/2013, but I was hoping for a BFP surprise.


wife to an AMAZING dude and mommy to an awesome 12 month old boy
ultrafighter is offline  
#48 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 03:49 PM
 
mamaBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,520
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Just stopping in to say that I'm still in my TWW at 9dpo. I feel completely normal, lol. Zero interesting things to report. I'm not really feeling the urge to test, amazingly, so I guess that means my nerves are holding steady.

I've been lurking on this thread a few minutes here and there the past few days.. I know I don't say much, but I'm hoping for good things for all of you.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
mamaBlue is offline  
#49 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 06:25 PM
 
Vaquitita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Well I went out this afternoon and bought a test. I couldn't even wait till morning, I took it as soon as I got home and... it's a BFP!!!! part of me is dancing with joy joy.gif, part of me is freaked out cause this will be #4 for us dizzy.gif, and part of me is wondering if I need to worry about negative consequences because I've been taking birth control pills praying.gif. I was taking the progesterone only one, but not consistently (obviously) lately. I've never had a miscarriage, so not really any reason to suspect that I will this time either, but just suddenly worried that something will happen.

 

***eta*** ok, I did a quick search on this, and my fears seem to be groundless.


mama to DS born 9/7/05, DD born 8/20/07, DS born 9/4/10 and DS born 11/26/13


Loving our chaotic, crunchy, homeschooling life!
Vaquitita is offline  
#50 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 06:43 PM
 
CLS182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hrmmm...can't figure out how to quote replies in my phone...but congrats vaquitita!!!! Best of luck to you!!!

Chourd: still not a real af, just crappy spotting stuff. Felt pukey today but idk could be all in my head!! If nothing changes I suppose I might test??? Idk seems like I'm out... but how am I supposed to follow my re's instructions for bw and opk if I'm not actually bleeding?? So frustrating...channeling positive energy and trying to find the calm I had a few days ago, but it's tough!! How

Kudos to everyone here it seems like there's a lot of positivity and willpower this month!!
CLS182 is offline  
#51 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 07:10 PM
 
mamacatsbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Watchin' spooky action at a distance...
Posts: 4,620
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaquitita View Post

Well I went out this afternoon and bought a test. I couldn't even wait till morning, I took it as soon as I got home and... it's a BFP!!!! part of me is dancing with joy joy.gif , part of me is freaked out cause this will be #4 for us dizzy.gif , and part of me is wondering if I need to worry about negative consequences because I've been taking birth control pills praying.gif . I was taking the progesterone only one, but not consistently (obviously) lately. I've never had a miscarriage, so not really any reason to suspect that I will this time either, but just suddenly worried that something will happen.

***eta*** ok, I did a quick search on this, and my fears seem to be groundless.
Woohoo! Huge congratulations to you Vaquitita!!! A happy, healthy, excessively boring nine months and beyond to you my dear! joy.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLS182 View Post

Hrmmm...can't figure out how to quote replies in my phone...but congrats vaquitita!!!! Best of luck to you!!!

Chourd: still not a real af, just crappy spotting stuff. Felt pukey today but idk could be all in my head!! If nothing changes I suppose I might test??? Idk seems like I'm out... but how am I supposed to follow my re's instructions for bw and opk if I'm not actually bleeding?? So frustrating...channeling positive energy and trying to find the calm I had a few days ago, but it's tough!! How

Kudos to everyone here it seems like there's a lot of positivity and willpower this month!!
Grrrr, it's really annoying when AF plays games like that irked.gif . Hope she comes on for you CLS and that you find your calm again smile.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

 

  
 
mamacatsbaby is offline  
#52 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 08:02 PM
 
jjh5351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 455
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

Ok, finally I'm back! If this reply gets lost I will lose it lol.gif .


Me, 9DPO today. Took a test this morning with SMU or TMU (I'm peeing so much I don't remember) just 'cause and BFN which I expected as I've never seemed to be an early positive HPT kinda gal. My LP has gone anywhere b/w 11-14 days so, meh. We'll see...

Hope the week is starting off nicely for you ladies! kiss.gif
Oh I have been testing lol I can't help it. More on that later in this post. Basically I can't track the boob soreness ever because it seems to happen at random points in my cycle. Whoo knows?! When will you be testing again? Tomorrow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyterae View Post

Back for another TWW! I'm waiting for cross-hairs but I'm fairly certain that I O'd yesterday. This is our first time really trying to get pregnant and it's a very different experience from just letting it happen. At night I'm weighing my options of do I go to sleep or am I close enough that I should really have sex to better my chances? Very different.
I hate that predicament... I love my sleep too much lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrafighter View Post

hmmm Coming on your coat tails is becoming a habit for me, chuord.... haha

I had cramps for about 20 hours on Friday night/Saturday (nearly exactly a week before AF is expected to arrive), and nothing since then.  No gut feelings or anything like that one way or the other, though.  I'm just.... here.





I have a confession to make.  I had the 2nd HPT of multi-pack in my vanity drawer from a previous purchase when we wondered if our BC had failed (it hadn't), and I've had no reason to use it until recently.  But I held off and held off knowing that it's just too early.  However, I did use it today but under all the wrong circumstances. lol  So it's a BFN, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt.  I'm 7 or 8 DPO at the earliest (no exact knowledge for one reason or another) so not only is AF not due for another 6 days or so, but I also peed mid-afternoon instead of first thing in the morning.  I know I know.  Mainly I just wanted to use the test up to have an excuse to buy a fresh one next weekend because the expiration date on this one is 9/2013, but I was hoping for a BFP surprise.
Use up the last one tomorrow morning? Sounds like a plan to me lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaBlue View Post

Just stopping in to say that I'm still in my TWW at 9dpo. I feel completely normal, lol. Zero interesting things to report. I'm not really feeling the urge to test, amazingly, so I guess that means my nerves are holding steady.

I've been lurking on this thread a few minutes here and there the past few days.. I know I don't say much, but I'm hoping for good things for all of you.
I'm glad your nerves are feeling haaaappy! Gl!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaquitita View Post

Well I went out this afternoon and bought a test. I couldn't even wait till morning, I took it as soon as I got home and... it's a BFP!!!! part of me is dancing with joy joy.gif , part of me is freaked out cause this will be #4 for us dizzy.gif , and part of me is wondering if I need to worry about negative consequences because I've been taking birth control pills praying.gif . I was taking the progesterone only one, but not consistently (obviously) lately. I've never had a miscarriage, so not really any reason to suspect that I will this time either, but just suddenly worried that something will happen.

***eta*** ok, I did a quick search on this, and my fears seem to be groundless.
Congrats lady!!!

So I am a glutton for punishment. I POAS every morning because I am a freeeeak and I went to throw something away in the trash can a few minutes ago. Well the hpts from this morning and yesterday were sitting on top... So I looked. And there is NO second line on one and then a very visible, but still faint, PINK second line on the other. I know it's probably just evap and I am stupid but ugh I couldn't help it! Ill take a pic later when hubby is in the bedroom or something lol!
jjh5351 is offline  
#53 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 08:06 PM
 
chuord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Primal - lol good timing for us both with posting then!

Mama blue - good to see you back in the tww, here's hoping its happening under the radar

Vaquita - woohoo!!! That is awesome, glad you found evidence to quash your fear... Now you can enjoy - is dh happy?

CLS I still have my fingers crossed for you, keep us posted! Otherwise I agree with mamacats - bring on AF so you can get to next cycle.

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
chuord is online now  
#54 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 08:23 PM
 
katiecornflakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm still here reading along! Been crazy at work so mostly reading on my phone where it's impossible to do personal replies. But I'm so glad there's so much possibility brewing here! I am cheering all of you on every day! Can't wait to see some more BFPs!!

I'm doing fine. Feeling well. A little tired but other than that just fine. Been testing every day to watch the line get darker and chill my stressed out brain but I've promised myself I'm stopping that tomorrow!

Can't wait for all of you to join the DDCs!! xoxo

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

 

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

katiecornflakes is offline  
#55 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 08:42 PM
 
PrimalJoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southern US
Posts: 346
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Reading, reading. So happy for you, Vaquita! Congrats!

I'm 4 DPO, and will hopefully wait another week before testing. That seems very far away! Lots of school/work/kids to keep me busy, but the mind does keep returning there. Part of me is honestly terrified of being pregnant again, just because I hate the nausea so much! I also must work full time throughout, and it's so much harder when you can't stop and rest when you need to. With my last one, I had to sneak out to my car for naps during my lunch break!

M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2000. DS #1 -- March 2001. DS #2 -- November 2002. (Ten year break!) DD -- October 2011. M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2013. Expecting #4 late July.
PrimalJoy is offline  
#56 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 08:46 PM
 
jjh5351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 455
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ok so excuse the nasty sink. Obviously the top one is the line one. Does it look pink? I just tested again and nothing, but I haven't been holding it. Ugh why did I do this to myself?!
jjh5351 is offline  
#57 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 08:46 PM
 
mamacatsbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Watchin' spooky action at a distance...
Posts: 4,620
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh5351 View Post



So I am a glutton for punishment. I POAS every morning because I am a freeeeak and I went to throw something away in the trash can a few minutes ago. Well the hpts from this morning and yesterday were sitting on top... So I looked. And there is NO second line on one and then a very visible, but still faint, PINK second line on the other. I know it's probably just evap and I am stupid but ugh I couldn't help it! Ill take a pic later when hubby is in the bedroom or something lol!
Bwahahahahaha! Omg, this had me rollin'! ROTFLMAO.gif Ooh, so excited for you! Totally stalking this thread to see your daily addictions lol. And I think I'll test again 11DPO so Wednesday and if still no dice 13DPO. After that if I'm still getting the lonely line maybe I'll test with something other than a $store cheapie and if that's a bust then I'll wait for AF to come and set fire to all my presents and such shake.gif . If she does come for me though, I don't think it will be b/c we didn't conceive. Something or some things just didn't line up to make for a sticky baby so then, back to the drawing board. Again. Booooo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post

I'm still here reading along! Been crazy at work so mostly reading on my phone where it's impossible to do personal replies. But I'm so glad there's so much possibility brewing here! I am cheering all of you on every day! Can't wait to see some more BFPs!!

I'm doing fine. Feeling well. A little tired but other than that just fine. Been testing every day to watch the line get darker and chill my stressed out brain but I've promised myself I'm stopping that tomorrow!

Can't wait for all of you to join the DDCs!! xoxo
Hi katie! wave.gif Have you taken your exam yet?

Me, I am so dang tired! But when I fall asleep with the kids it's like I never took a time-out for the day lol.gif . So here I sit lurk.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

 

  
 
mamacatsbaby is offline  
#58 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 08:51 PM
 
mamacatsbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Watchin' spooky action at a distance...
Posts: 4,620
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalJoy View Post

Reading, reading. So happy for you, Vaquita! Congrats!

I'm 4 DPO, and will hopefully wait another week before testing. That seems very far away! Lots of school/work/kids to keep me busy, but the mind does keep returning there. Part of me is honestly terrified of being pregnant again, just because I hate the nausea so much! I also must work full time throughout, and it's so much harder when you can't stop and rest when you need to. With my last one, I had to sneak out to my car for naps during my lunch break!
I get the all day/all night nausea but no throwing up pretty bad. I've worked PT with two of my pregnancies and that was rough enough. The thought of FT makes me hide.gif .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh5351 View Post


Ok so excuse the nasty sink. Obviously the top one is the line one. Does it look pink? I just tested again and nothing, but I haven't been holding it. Ugh why did I do this to myself?!
Looks pink to me! Will be watching for an update tomorrow. fingersx.gif for you!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

 

  
 
mamacatsbaby is offline  
#59 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 08:55 PM
 
katiecornflakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ooh jjh that totally looks positive to me! I hope it's not a nasty evap!

Mamacat- I hope you see that second line and AF stays away! I took my exam the morning after I got my BFP last week. Whoops! Not sure how it went. It was tough and I was a little distracted. Lol.

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

 

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

katiecornflakes is offline  
#60 of 631 Old 03-04-2013, 09:19 PM
 
jjh5351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 455
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mamacat- fingers crossed for you to have a sticky one! I'm seriously such a weirdo. I don't know why I do this.

Katie- I hope it's not evap but I'm not getting my hopes up too much! It was literally from 14 hours ago lol.

So I just had a freak out... My dad can keep me on his insurance until I am 26 even though I am married... So I am just nervous how this will work out if I am pregnant... Ughhhh I knew I should have gotten my own insurance when I had the
Chance.
jjh5351 is offline  
Reply

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off