March TWW Thread - Page 20 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#571 of 629 Old 03-29-2013, 12:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, still no period, or signs of af, took a digital pregnancy test this morning, BFN!! Maybe I should have gotten a test with test lines, maybe there would have been a hint of a possibility. I dont know ladies, ill keep you posted. Maybe my cycle is off, maybe its a longer cycle this month. Before my first child I was on a regular 28 day cycle, then I was on birth control, then I got pregnant 2 more times, and lost them both. Then while on mirena I never had a period, nor with the depo shot. Then I went back on the pill, put me back on a 28 day cycle, but now without it, I just figured it would be back to the 28 day cycle as usual, maybe im wrong. I dont know what to do ladies. What else can I do? Jist wait and see if af shows? How long should I wat, do any of you all have cycles longer than 28 days? How long can they be? Please respond, you ladies are the only ones I am talking about this too, that understand what I am going through. My boyfriend, whom has no children of his own, is pretty much clueless, he is here for me every step of the way,but really doesnt understand it all, please give your input. Thank you so much for your help.

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#572 of 629 Old 03-29-2013, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cressyhoke View Post

Well, still no period, or signs of af, took a digital pregnancy test this morning, BFN!! Maybe I should have gotten a test with test lines, maybe there would have been a hint of a possibility. I dont know ladies, ill keep you posted. Maybe my cycle is off, maybe its a longer cycle this month. Before my first child I was on a regular 28 day cycle, then I was on birth control, then I got pregnant 2 more times, and lost them both. Then while on mirena I never had a period, nor with the depo shot. Then I went back on the pill, put me back on a 28 day cycle, but now without it, I just figured it would be back to the 28 day cycle as usual, maybe im wrong. I dont know what to do ladies. What else can I do? Jist wait and see if af shows? How long should I wat, do any of you all have cycles longer than 28 days? How long can they be? Please respond, you ladies are the only ones I am talking about this too, that understand what I am going through. My boyfriend, whom has no children of his own, is pretty much clueless, he is here for me every step of the way,but really doesnt understand it all, please give your input. Thank you so much for your help.

How many DPO are you? try using of one of one First response (6 day sooner). I tried one of those today (I'm 8DPO) and I think I saw what was a very very faint line.. Those are senestivie.. the digital ones I'm not so sure about...  Give it a few more days and see what happened if not .. test again... KFX.. Good Luck... Hoping for the BFP...

Lost my angel on 11/22/12.. got my BFP on 3/29/13...Expecting the love of my life <3 on 12/13

#573 of 629 Old 03-29-2013, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbaby84 View Post

How many DPO are you? try using of one of one First response (6 day sooner). I tried one of those today (I'm 8DPO) and I think I saw what was a very very faint line.. Those are senestivie.. the digital ones I'm not so sure about...  Give it a few more days and see what happened if not .. test again... KFX.. Good Luck... Hoping for the BFP...

What is KFX or FX?? Im lost on that one. I did a frer earlier, but I think it was too early. As I was saying, im not exacty sure as to what dpo I would be. If im on a regular 28 day cycle, I would be 15dpo today. My last aunt flow started on the 1st, lasted for 3 days. The one before that started on the 1st of February. Considering February was a 28 day month, I figured that was a regular 28 day cycle. However, I must confess, im not absolutely positive on the day my af showed in February. Im pretty sure it was between the 1st and 3 rd. But if it started on the 3rd, wouldnt I be more dpo?? Im lost.... help.. Breasts still sore, heartburn, sore lower back. Cervix still high, semi soft, and closed. Milky white discharge. I should jave had a period by now, right??

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#574 of 629 Old 03-29-2013, 01:57 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Livnkades I started taking Guafenesin on CD 11, when I got my first starting to get dark but not quite positive OPK. And I ovulated on CD 13 the cycle I conceived. I probably would have started taking the Guafenesin on CD 11 anyway, assuming I'd O in CD 13-15. I would suggest you start 3-4 days before you expect O. Good luck, mama!! hug.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#575 of 629 Old 03-29-2013, 02:42 PM

Cressy- my cycles are 31 days. Before I got pregnant with my DS they were 29 days. BC and getting older can all change our cycles and hormones. I would suggest temping if things don't pan out this cycle. Temping will allow u to know exactly when you O and how long your cycles are. I have always heard that the digi HPT require a lot more hormone to detect pregnancy compared to the ones that use lines. Also, FX means fingers crossed and KFX means keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks Sparkle! Great to hear from you. Hope you are doing and feeling well.
#576 of 629 Old 03-29-2013, 02:47 PM

Cressy- I went back and reread your post. So you haven't had AF since the beginning of Feb? I would think that if you have a 28 day cycle a pregnancy test would be pretty accurate now. Are you sure you O'd? When do u think you O'd?
#577 of 629 Old 03-29-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livnkadesmom View Post

Cressy- I went back and reread your post. So you haven't had AF since the beginning of Feb? I would think that if you have a 28 day cycle a pregnancy test would be pretty accurate now. Are you sure you O'd? When do u think you O'd?

No hun, my last period was March 1st, the one before that was the beginning of February. If I am on a 28 day cycle I should have od on the 14th.

#578 of 629 Old 03-29-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livnkadesmom View Post

Cressy- my cycles are 31 days. Before I got pregnant with my DS they were 29 days. BC and getting older can all change our cycles and hormones. I would suggest temping if things don't pan out this cycle. Temping will allow u to know exactly when you O and how long your cycles are. I have always heard that the digi HPT require a lot more hormone to detect pregnancy compared to the ones that use lines. Also, FX means fingers crossed and KFX means keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks Sparkle! Great to hear from you. Hope you are doing and feeling well.

Thank u

#579 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 04:45 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Hi Liv- I started guafenisin at -5 days. It worked the day after and I got 5 days of EWCM instead of 2. It wasn't copious amounts like some people describe but it was more days. I would definitely recommend.
Depending on how many days you usually get, I'd suggest start taking it a day earlier, or when you have sticky or creamy.

Let us know whether it works, I've only used it for one month. It felt very empowering to be actively doing something though, maybe it's the placebo effect!!!

Question from me- has anyone outside the US managed to get wondfos shipped to them. From hearing all the praise on here u wanted to get some but it seems most companies won't ship to the UK. Can anyone recommend a company or website? I tried amazon and eBay. Thank you :-)
#580 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 08:06 AM

I got my pos.gif yesterday.. In the morning I took a test (the first response 6 day sooner) at 8DPO  and it came up very very light almost like an evp. line.. so I took another one around 7 in the evening and the line was defintely there.. I took another one is morning and I would assume that it's safe to say that I"m pregoo... the line was still light but it was there..  Im so happy, but I'm also scared at the same time b/c my last pregnancy ended in MC at 6 weeks.. so I have to take it one day at a time... I'm praying that I have a very sticky bean this time.. I told hubby and hes excited... I called to schedule my first appt. to confirm with blood test on Thursday.  and I"m going to tell my parents and parents in law on Sunday the 7 at my niece first b-day party.....  My due date according to my LMP would be Dec.  12....

joy.gifbouncy.gif

cressy --any new yet... 

Lost my angel on 11/22/12.. got my BFP on 3/29/13...Expecting the love of my life <3 on 12/13

#581 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 09:02 AM

Well...still no period, no changes either. Im going to wait a few days and wait and see if af shows, if not, ill test again. Im tired of stressing about it. The stress could he delaying af, if she is coming. Wish I had better news.

#582 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 09:50 AM

Well...I guess im out, just went to the restroom, got blood, somewhat clotty, but definatly blood. I wish the rest of you ladies luck.

#583 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 12:28 PM

So ladies...question!! My last period started on March 1st, lasted for 3 days. Then I guess its my period I started today, on the 30th. So...is my cycle length 30 days? Oh yea, so far...a lot of brown blood, but definitely some red. Also, mild cramps in lower abdominal area. Just strange, no acne this go around, breasts never get sore around af, this time they were almost unbearable. However, they are not sore now, only the nipples a little.

#584 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 03:20 PM

Yay angel!!! Fantastic news. Congratulations!! :-)
#585 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Okay ladies well I am suppose to ovulate between march 29 - April 3 ad I took two ovualtion test last cpl days and they were faint lines did not test today and I don't check if I'm ovualting by checking down there but me and hubby did the deed this morning and he has been saying tht he wants to wait a little on a baby but this morning he didn't pull out I was like what are you doing he said I figured id give it a chance one time this month and I said this a high day I think in my ovualting he said I know with a big grin I'm so excited smile.gif last time we decided to try for a baby we tried once without protection now I have a two year old and we just went off te days I was suppose to ovualte so hopefully it works this month I'm so excited wish me luck girls smile.gif
#586 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

Okay ladies well I am suppose to ovulate between march 29 - April 3 ad I took two ovualtion test last cpl days and they were faint lines did not test today and I don't check if I'm ovualting by checking down there but me and hubby did the deed this morning and he has been saying tht he wants to wait a little on a baby but this morning he didn't pull out I was like what are you doing he said I figured id give it a chance one time this month and I said this a high day I think in my ovualting he said I know with a big grin I'm so excited smile.gif last time we decided to try for a baby we tried once without protection now I have a two year old and we just went off te days I was suppose to ovualte so hopefully it works this month I'm so excited wish me luck girls smile.gif

Hope it works out for you hun

#587 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 07:16 PM

Ok...sorry if tmi, but the blood isnt there when I wipe. Checked my cervix again, almost unreachable, soft, and closed. A small amount of blood came out on my fingers, still clotty. Now I am having tremendous cramps. Is this normal?

#588 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 07:51 PM

I had cramps when I found out I was pregnant with my son they felt like menstrual cramps but they were normal I had a little bleeding when I was 6 weeks but I still for checked out just in case but he is now two and very healthy
#589 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 08:15 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cressyhoke View Post

So ladies...question!! My last period started on March 1st, lasted for 3 days. Then I guess its my period I started today, on the 30th. So...is my cycle length 30 days?

Cycle length can vary from month to month. Generally the length of time from ovulation to menstruation remains the same, but the part before ovulation can be different.

Mine varies between about 28 and 34 days.

Anyways, another BFN this morning (16 DPO). Still light bleeding. Still really confused about what is going on. Does it sound like it could be a micarriage?

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#590 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelotmom View Post

Cycle length can vary from month to month. Generally the length of time from ovulation to menstruation remains the same, but the part before ovulation can be different.

Mine varies between about 28 and 34 days.

Anyways, another BFN this morning (16 DPO). Still light bleeding. Still really confused about what is going on. Does it sound like it could be a micarriage?

What are your temps doing? 

read.gif + jammin.gif = happy together for 8 years

TTC #1 since 3/13

pos.gif 4/13

joy.gif

#591 of 629 Old 03-30-2013, 09:08 PM

angelbaby84 congratulations!! So excited for you! Fx for a sticky bean! How do you feel so far?
#592 of 629 Old 03-31-2013, 05:40 AM

Ocelot- hang in there. Sounds a confusing bunch if symptoms. Keep testing and hopefully it will become clear. Fingers crossed

Scjp- great news! I am sending you lots of baby dust and hope you hit it just right. The laid back approach must be better than all this stress :-)

For me, I don't know what's going on. After o, I had 3 lovely days if soaring temps and I settled in for a calm TWW. Then this morning my temp has bombed back down below the cover line. From my google research that is too late for a fallback rise and too early for implantation. I guess it is neither oestrogen surge. First time it has ever happened though. Anyone else had this?
#593 of 629 Old 03-31-2013, 05:54 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apolonia View Post

What are your temps doing? 

I'm not temping. Symptom observation has been sufficient for years up until now.

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#594 of 629 Old 03-31-2013, 11:03 AM

Ok...definitely out, woke up this morning, BAD cramps, bleeding very badly. This period is a lot later than it should have been. Oh well, better luck next time. Guess im just gonna take a break, get focused on moving into my new house. Have to paint my 6 year old sons bedroom, he is requesting his room be dark blue! Love him so much. Good luck to all of you ladies. Maybe ill see you in another thread.

#595 of 629 Old 03-31-2013, 12:32 PM

Good luck cressy!
#596 of 629 Old 03-31-2013, 01:49 PM

Good luck Cressy
#597 of 629 Old 03-31-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeonyogamama View Post

angelbaby84 congratulations!! So excited for you! Fx for a sticky bean! How do you feel so far?

HI, 

I'm good so far.. just tired.. and a lil bit of neasusa , and a lil bit of cramping (guess that's normal),  but other than that Im not complaining. I have my doc appt schedule for thursday to get blood work done.... 

how are you?

#598 of 629 Old 03-31-2013, 02:54 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Angelbaby - Congrats on your BFP!

Sorry about AF Cressy. I hope next month is your magic month.

AFM - 9dpo. I caved and took a cheapie $Tree test this afternoon since I realized that I hadn't peed since breakfast. Negative, of course. lol.gif I don't know what I was thinking.

I plan on testing with FMU and a FRER Tuesday morning. I normally wouldn't use a FRER at 11dpo, but I have my first RE appt that afternoon and I'm hoping I won't need his services. (Wishful thinking.)

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#599 of 629 Old 03-31-2013, 05:23 PM

Mentioned: 207 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Hi all! 😄 Sorry I've been AWOL... Fx to all those in the tww! Oxford I agree with dahlia - you bd plenty to have a shot!
Dahlia - those u/s pics are so beautiful! What a gorgeous baby and lol such a poser already! Thank you for sharing...
Sparkle - cant wait to see yours!
I haven't caught up on all the posts yet... But will do over the next little bit...
Hugs to all suffering AF and confusion...

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words
#600 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 04:05 AM

Where do I find the December 2013 birth Club.. Can't find it on here..

Help anyone??? :)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page