March TWW Thread - Page 21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#601 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 05:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Angel There isn't a December DDC started yet. You need two moderators to begin one. You can post looking for someone to start one with you in the I'm Pregnant Thread or wait until someone else starts one.

Dahlia Beautiful pics!!

Chourd Fingers SO tightly crossed that April is your month, mama!!

Sending lots of goodvibes.gifto all of you!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#602 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 06:25 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well hubby has cave in and is helping me out during ovulation smile.gif I'm suppose to ovulate between the 29-3 and we have dd twice so hoping this month is it cuz I have never really tried to get pregnant it's been easy for me and hubby. So fingers crossed this month smile.gif I'm so excited that he is wanting to try for anothe baby finally smile.gif
#603 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 07:04 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Ooooh how exciting scjp! I hope your stay here is short and sweet :-)

My temp has gone back up today, nothing to worry about. Has anyone else ha a dip around 4dpo? The Internet seems full of people who have this every month. Have you ever had that?
#604 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 07:21 AM

I guess it's not March anymore, so I will probably be in between here and the April thread when there is one. I'm pretty sure I am 4dpo so far. My CP is still high, and now closed. White CM when I check. I'm going to my PCP doctor today (and I get to tell her I took my own IUD out between now and the last time I saw her, haha). It's way too early for a blood test. I was going to see if she'd give me a progesterone test so I can see if I actually did ovulate. I'm pretty sure I did, I haven't had cramping like that in almost 5 years!

Baby dust to all!

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

#605 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 07:36 AM

I started a April TWW thread
#606 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 07:38 AM

Oxford Super promising!! I had a clear temp dip at 4 DPO with the cycle I conceived!! Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41c7dc My previous chart was much more jagged in the temps, and I was sick just before AF so I suspect that's why my temps remained elevated. Fx for you!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#607 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 08:07 AM

Thank you sparkle!! You have made my day :-). Your chart is beautiful, thank you for sharing.

My dip was a massive 0.3 degrees Celsius and dipped below the cover line. I've never had that before, then again I've not had a baby before so let's hope it's a good sign. I did temp 8 times just to check I hadn't made an error!

I'm feeling far more chilled this month. I'm going to sit back and see what happens. Roll the dice...

How are you getting on sparkle?
I hope you are having a smooth pregnancy and sailing through it. Have you told people in TRW yet?
#608 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 08:55 AM

I don't chart, but I'm about 8-9 dpo and am having random bouts of nausea and dizziness, "off" feeling, tiredness, and last night and today I had cramping. Today my boobs hurt. Of course, it could all be in my head, or just exaggerated PMS symptoms. We'll see. 

Rebecca, mother of one beautiful girl born May 9, 2008, wife to Ben since June 30, 2007, and angel1.gif July 9, 2011.

#609 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryMac View Post

I don't chart, but I'm about 8-9 dpo and am having random bouts of nausea and dizziness, "off" feeling, tiredness, and last night and today I had cramping. Today my boobs hurt. Of course, it could all be in my head, or just exaggerated PMS symptoms. We'll see. 

I had the samething around 6-8 DPO and I test @ 8DPO and got my BFP.. I used the first response test(6 day before your period). In the morning when I took it it looked like a evep line, and something was there.. so I took one back in the evening around 7pm and I got double lines.. and the lines was def. there at 8DPO. when is your period due.. ??

Lost my angel on 11/22/12.. got my BFP on 3/29/13...Expecting the love of my life <3 on 12/13

#610 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 11:20 AM

angelbaby84: It's due Saturday or Sunday. I have one of those tests that say you can test 4 days before your expected period with 53% accuracy. I'm debating testing tomorrow morning with FMP. I only have one test, though, so if it's neg I'd have to buy another. Also considering going to the Dollarama to get some. 

Rebecca, mother of one beautiful girl born May 9, 2008, wife to Ben since June 30, 2007, and angel1.gif July 9, 2011.

#611 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 11:20 AM

And angelbaby84: Congrats!

#612 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 12:31 PM

Sparkle and Chuord, sooo good to hear from you ladies <3 Thanks for the sonogram love haha :) When do you have your first sonogram, Sparkle? Chuord, I'm sending you tons and tons of baby dust!!! Fingers sooo tighty crossed for you! xo

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#613 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 12:45 PM

Ok ladies...im back got some questions, hope you got answers, so I had the bleeding yesterday morning. Cleaned up, tampon, ya kno, the works. End of the day, no blood on tampon, no blood today, cervix still extremely high, can barely reach it. And soft and closed. I was counting the 30th as CD 1, but now Im not sure, im so confused. Thoughts please?

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#614 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cressyhoke View Post

Ok ladies...im back got some questions, hope you got answers, so I had the bleeding yesterday morning. Cleaned up, tampon, ya kno, the works. End of the day, no blood on tampon, no blood today, cervix still extremely high, can barely reach it. And soft and closed. I was counting the 30th as CD 1, but now Im not sure, im so confused. Thoughts please?
You're probably best off seeing your provider. Sounds like something may be up.
#615 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 02:04 PM

Dahlia My U/S is next Tuesday, April 9. I am SO excited! My DH, DD and sister are all trying to convince me we're having twins so this will clear things up for sure winky.gif I'm just anxious and so very excited to see my little peanut. And I guess girl, btw. I have nothing whatsoever but gut feeling to go on. But that's my guess for you!! I think I have just one little bean, myself, and I guess boy for me.

Oxford I am doing well, thanks!! The morning sickness is easing up a bit and I have some motivation to do anything, which has been entirely lacking the past few weeks - just so tired! But I generally feel great. My DD spilled the beans at school, so most of my colleagues and all her classmates know. I plan to share officially with my students after my ultrasound next week. They haven't let on that they know. . . I am watching and waiting to celebrate your BFP!!

Cressy I'd test. Sounds like something is up. . . if negative, I'd check with my provider, as Jjh said smile.gif

Berry I'd test, in your situation too. But full disclosure, I am a bit addicted to POAS so.. take it for what it's worth. I got a BFP at 8 DPO too, a full week before AF was expected. I got my darkest first positives on Wondfos, followed quickly by a FRER.

Good Luck!!

#616 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 02:15 PM

Sparkle, woohoo!! I can't wait to see your pictures! Thanks for your guess, I'll add you to the girl tally lol winky.gif

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#617 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 02:23 PM

Thank you sparkle, you are very kind. I am so enjoying watching your journey from a distance. Keep us posted on your scan :-)
#618 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 03:34 PM

Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Oxford fx your dip is the same as sparkles! I had one around 3dpo last month - but not below cover line so hugely different! (And no result obviously lol)
Dahlia - you're welcome, lol but it's soo true! Hmm baby sex, I don't know I think I'm pulling more towards a boy, but no idea really lol... I'm getting vibes for either.
Sparkle - so excited to see your u/s and see what's happening 😄 and really glad you and dahlia are still with us!
Afm - thank you so much for all the fx and hope... I have no idea about this month, I'm cd18, last month o was 19, earlier the previous one... I've been good and not temped this month, or opk'd but have had antibiotics and a low grade virus so no idea if o Is delayed? Am only just starting to get ewcm and ready to bd so ??? Lol also dh has been feeling too blah to get with it the last day or so... I'm thinking its time to cave while he's at work and opk lol... It's one thing to focus on the romance but (as I'm discovering) another one completely to have no idea what's going on! 😵 Lol

me 39, DH 39, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words
#619 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 08:50 PM

My soon to be DH found a 1200 power microscope today at the thrift store we always go to, so he got it. Of course since we're trying to conceive we decided to look at all different stuff. We checked out my CM and it was definitely progesterone, so I'm taking that a positive sign that I DID ovulate when I thought I did (3/28), and his guys can definitely swim ;)

Tomorrow will be 5DPO. I've been having cramping on and off, and DD today was kind of painful, I had cramps after :(

The TWW is so hard. I need to stay busy!

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

#620 of 629 Old 04-01-2013, 10:28 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Oxford - Things look promising for you! I hope hope hope this is your month.

Chourd - I hope this month is a peaceful one for you. It's difficult to take a step away from the TTC craziness, isn't it?

AFM - 10dpo. Negative dollar tree test this AM. I'm really thinking this isn't my month. I'll use up my FRER tomorrow as planned, (get my negative,) and then it's off to the RE's office in the afternoon. He has a good reputation, and I hope he's nice. The last RE I used was pretty much just interested in the $$$$.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#621 of 629 Old 04-02-2013, 04:08 AM

Mama blue- good luck with the frer. Sometimes our bodies are quite contrary, so it may surprise you, mess up your diary and pop up a BFP. Fingers crossed, let us know!

Chuord- well done for holding out so long. It's lovely not to obsess, although not k owing can make it worse!! Did you take the OPK? Are you busting out the lingerie tonight!! Happy BD, the lower stress must help.

And for me, I've not got a clue!!
After my dramatic below the cover line drop on 4DPO, it went nicely back up in 5DPO, only to drop again today! I've no idea what is going on, my body hasn't done this before. I checke the temp over and over and it was adamant.

So u have been doing the only thing open to an obsessive TWW- stalking charts on FF for double dips!! Lol.
There are some pregnant charts with this pattern, and guess what? Some ovulation charts show it too. I've no clue now!! I guess I'm going to have to do it the old fashioned way and just wait.

I have sore breasts, light gentle cramping (like a tugging or pinging) on my left side and I am tripping to the bathroom to urinate every 5 mins. Whether this is pregnancy, I don't know, but it is twisted fun to obsess about a new symptom!

Hope you are all doing well? Loads of baby dust to all, here's to Christmas babies :-)
#622 of 629 Old 04-02-2013, 08:14 AM

Angelbaby Congrats on your bfp!!!!!
#623 of 629 Old 04-02-2013, 09:59 AM

Well ladies, I feel like I am back to square one with DH. I mentioned TTC #3 to him again on Sunday. Our plan (so I thought) was to actively start TTC this summer but he told me Sunday that he doesn't want another baby. 😰 Needless to say I am devasted. I go from being very angry at him to being completely shattered. I know he loves me and hates to do this to me, but he gets so content on the way things are. Our kids are at easy, fun ages (11 and 5) and I think he just worries about having to "start" over. I have always wanted 3 children, partly due to being an only child. DH has 2 older sisters, so he sees having 3 children much differently than I do. Anyway, I put up the thermometer. We still are not doing anything to prevent, so I know he has to be open to the possibility or he would demand we do something to prevent...right? I wonder if it is the stress of timed BD that bothers him. we went through that when TTC DS. I have decided to just go with it like we have been and maybe the good Lord will allow it to just happen. Anyway, sorry for the sob story. I will be lurking and may comment every now and then. Good luck to all!
#624 of 629 Old 04-02-2013, 10:43 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Livnkadesmom - I went through this with my DH, too. He didn't mean it. Turns out he absolutely hates TTC, but really wants another baby. I can relate to that. Maybe your DH feels similarly. My DH struggles with being grumpy and sad that we don't concieve easily, and so I give him his space. He gets tummy aches if I push the issue too much. Men are just as complicated as women aren't they?

AFM - BFN. No surprise. That's okay. I'm looking forward to this afternoons appt. Hopefully my DH will meet me there. He's made it such a big deal in his head that his stomach is not happy. He grumbled something about work getting in the way of everything, so I don't know if he'll make it. I'm not mad at him, but I sure wish he'd go so he can know the game plan. Knowing what's going to happen would make him feel better.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#625 of 629 Old 04-02-2013, 11:00 AM

Oh livn- that must be a terrible disappointment. Does he understand just how much this means to you?
I hope the laid back approach works- for you and him. Maybe in not trying, it will still happen and in a way thy is less stressful for you both. Big hugs :-)
#626 of 629 Old 04-02-2013, 11:01 AM

Mamablue- fingers crossed for your appointment. I hope everything becomes clear and you have a great doctor
#627 of 629 Old 04-02-2013, 11:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

Here is the link to the April thread.

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1380825/april-tww-thread

Good luck everyone!

dust.gif

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#628 of 629 Old 04-02-2013, 04:29 PM

You're one of the first Dec mamas! Maybe it hasn't been started yet. Also try looking under new groups.
#629 of 629 Old 04-10-2013, 01:21 PM

I'm back to waiting! April was the 8th month since we've be TTC. I really hope this is it. I tried doing the OPK but I would get positives twice days apart and it was aggravating and confusing. So, me and DH just decided to do BD every other day during the fertile time. It's nine days till AF is due so I'm really praying that it will happen this month! Keeping my FX for all you ladies.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page