March TWW Thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 629 Old 03-04-2013, 10:21 PM

Mentioned: 213 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Jjh I can see pink too, maybe try again tomorrow? I'd hate for it to be a false cos of the time it was around...

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words
#62 of 629 Old 03-04-2013, 11:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Checking in for the first time in a while... I just needed a breather after our early loss in Feb. I wanted to take a moment and extend my most heartfelt thanks to all of you who offered kind words and sympathies to me. I was here on and off, reading those replies. I wanted so badly to respond to so many of you, both those who showed great kindness to me and those who I wanted to congratulate.... But every time I tried to write post I got all teary eyed. So I just took a break for a while to give myself time to mend. Things are good. The loss we had was very early and complete, and I am healthy and we are mentally and emotionally ready so we arent waiting to continue TTC. I actually got pos OPKs yesterday and today so here's hoping for a sticky baby this cycle!

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#63 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 12:05 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Renaissance - So glad that you are healthy and that things are good. Best wishes to you for this cycle.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#64 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 12:35 AM

Hi renaissance - glad to have you back, all healthy and ready to go... Here's to so e sticky beans all around

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words
#65 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 01:59 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Jjh OMG, I totally see the pink line!! With my first Wondfo  +, I walked away and left the strip alone for a while before reading it (probably 5-10 minutes) but it stayed clearly visible and readable for over a week. Can't wait to see today's pic orngbiggrin.gif

Renaissance Happy to see you and so glad you are in a good place. Wishing you much luck and babydust!!

Katie I just stopped testing recently too Sheepish.gif Last Thursday, to be exact. It was just so reassuring to see the line get darker. But I totally feel pregnant so I am trying to let go of any major anxieties (which reality is that they won't entirely go away but, you know what I mean!).

I am here, watching and reading along and totally rooting for you all!! fingersx.gif Can't wait to see more BFPs!! hug.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#66 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 03:45 AM

Hi all. Headed off to work and can't write much right now, but wanted to share that I saw a *very* faint line on a hpt this morning! Showed it to dh and he thinks it might be an evap line, though. I don't really know how to tell the difference. Just going to try to keep my cool til tomorrow, but we'll see. 12dpo btw.
#67 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 04:02 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
wave.gif Hi Renaissance hug.gif . Like I was saying on the One thread, I'm so glad you're feeling better doll. If you're ready to get it movin' we're right there with you! Much love and GL for a super sticky baby this cycle dust.gif . What CD are you on?

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#68 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 04:04 AM

Oh my goodness Larski! How exciting! fingersx.gif for you and will be looking for your update!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#69 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 05:50 AM

Blahhhh af is here!!! So that means blood work and opks in three days!! Trying to look at the positive: I will o again in just a couple of days right?!? Hmmph...nope still feeling pouty. So to comfort myself I'm making a big pot of Godiva coffee my lovely dh gave me for valentines.

Best of luck to everyone still in!!! I love reading about bfps!!!
#70 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaBlue View Post

Vaquitia - Congrats! I have four and it's great!

jjh - I see two lines! Wahoo! 

Who's next? This group is on a roll!
That test was 14 hours old so I am nervous it is evap!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuord View Post

Jjh I can see pink too, maybe try again tomorrow? I'd hate for it to be a false cos of the time it was around...
That's what I am thinking. I retested this am and I am waiting a bit to check it again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance31 View Post

Checking in for the first time in a while... I just needed a breather after our early loss in Feb. I wanted to take a moment and extend my most heartfelt thanks to all of you who offered kind words and sympathies to me. I was here on and off, reading those replies. I wanted so badly to respond to so many of you, both those who showed great kindness to me and those who I wanted to congratulate.... But every time I tried to write post I got all teary eyed. So I just took a break for a while to give myself time to mend. Things are good. The loss we had was very early and complete, and I am healthy and we are mentally and emotionally ready so we arent waiting to continue TTC. I actually got pos OPKs yesterday and today so here's hoping for a sticky baby this cycle!
I'm glad you are healthy and back again! Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

Jjh OMG, I totally see the pink line!! With my first Wondfo  +, I walked away and left the strip alone for a while before reading it (probably 5-10 minutes) but it stayed clearly visible and readable for over a week. Can't wait to see today's pic orngbiggrin.gif

Renaissance Happy to see you and so glad you are in a good place. Wishing you much luck and babydust!!

Katie I just stopped testing recently too Sheepish.gif Last Thursday, to be exact. It was just so reassuring to see the line get darker. But I totally feel pregnant so I am trying to let go of any major anxieties (which reality is that they won't entirely go away but, you know what I mean!).

I am here, watching and reading along and totally rooting for you all!! fingersx.gif Can't wait to see more BFPs!! hug.gif
I'm checking again in a few!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larski View Post

Hi all. Headed off to work and can't write much right now, but wanted to share that I saw a *very* faint line on a hpt this morning! Showed it to dh and he thinks it might be an evap line, though. I don't really know how to tell the difference. Just going to try to keep my cool til tomorrow, but we'll see. 12dpo btw.
Were on the same part in our cycle and I am getting tests that I am worried are evap too! We shall see together smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLS182 View Post

Blahhhh af is here!!! So that means blood work and opks in three days!! Trying to look at the positive: I will o again in just a couple of days right?!? Hmmph...nope still feeling pouty. So to comfort myself I'm making a big pot of Godiva coffee my lovely dh gave me for valentines.

Good luck with blood work soon! And enjoy your coffee smile.gif

So like I said, I tested again this morning and I just had to walk away and go look again in a few. Last nights test did the same thing as the one from earlier in the day. Very confused. I'm not writing which test is which on them because it would make me CRAZY but I'm keeping an eye on it. Ill let you guys know soon!
#71 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 06:26 AM

Ahh, JJ I'm so hopeful for you!! Fingers crossed for ya mama!!!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#72 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 06:32 AM

Yep! Two lines. Hubby is looking at me weird so I am not taking pics lol but I am not telling him until AF is actually late! I just don't know if I can handle telling him then having this one not be real again...
#73 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 06:41 AM

Congrats, jih!!!!!!!
#74 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 07:04 AM

joy.gifCongrats Jjh!!! joy.gifThis is awesome news!!!

Fx Larski!! Can't wait for an update!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#75 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 07:08 AM

Yaaay jjh!!!!!

Hope it's ok that I'm still lurking here! I just can't get enough of seeing you awesome ladies get bfps! Chuord, you're next!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#76 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 07:11 AM

Congratulations Jjh!

I told dh last night about my BFP and he was... very surprised. I'm not sure he's quite happy about it yet, but he will be. i'm sure by tonight he'll be calling all our family to announce the news... he can never hold it in. lol.gif

mama to DS born 9/7/05, DD born 8/20/07, DS born 9/4/10 and DS born 11/26/13

Loving our chaotic, crunchy, homeschooling life!
#77 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 07:28 AM

Hey all! I was taking a break from here while waiting to O, but then O never happened...now I'm on day 22 of my cycle and by my temps, it *might* have happened yesterday. Anyway, we're out for this month. We decided to stop bd'ing, as I ALWAYS have 25-26 day cycles no matter when I O. My hubby will be in Germany for work for the next month, and I'll be joining him for over a week right when I'm supposed to O next month...crazy coincidence! I'm not getting my hopes up though, as my LP is still crazy short.

I finally have my appt with a holistic NP this Thursday, so hopefully we can start figuring out what's going on. I still expect it to be at least another 3 months before we really have a shot, since I would have to take my progesterone test while I'm in Germany and that probably won't happen. So it'll be May at the earliest that I could start taking any progesterone (assuming that's the issue). Thankfully, after a year of ttc, we both feel at peace with waiting a bit longer, especially with all the crazy going on in our life right now!  I'll still be lurking I'm sure- GL to all of you!

Crunchy, paleo mama to DS (05/11) and #2 & #3 (!) on the way, due Feb 2014!
#78 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 08:39 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Jjh - Woop! Woop! Yea for pink lines!

Larski - So exciting! This may be it! orngbiggrin.gif

AFM - Still waiting waiting waiting. I plan to test Friday if I haven't started spotting.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#79 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 08:55 AM

Also, congrats jjh, larski, and vaquitita!!!

oxford likes this.

Crunchy, paleo mama to DS (05/11) and #2 & #3 (!) on the way, due Feb 2014!
#80 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLS182 View Post

Go on and pout my dear! TTC sucks lol.gif . Hope you enjoyed your coffee smile.gif . Alright, CD1, let's go then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh5351 View Post

Yep! Two lines. Hubby is looking at me weird so I am not taking pics lol but I am not telling him until AF is actually late! I just don't know if I can handle telling him then having this one not be real again...
Yay! That' so awesome jjh, huge congratulations!!! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif Oh if they only knew half the stuff we obsess about lol.gif . I'm sure they think the same though orngtongue.gif . Showering you with super sticky, healthy pregnancy and baby dust doll! So exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaquitita View Post

Congratulations Jjh!

I told dh last night about my BFP and he was... very surprised. I'm not sure he's quite happy about it yet, but he will be. i'm sure by tonight he'll be calling all our family to announce the news... he can never hold it in. lol.gif
Like you said Vaquitita, I bet he'll be fine and will be showing his excitement as soon as he adjusts, yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycvincent View Post

Hey all! I was taking a break from here while waiting to O, but then O never happened...now I'm on day 22 of my cycle and by my temps, it *might* have happened yesterday. Anyway, we're out for this month. We decided to stop bd'ing, as I ALWAYS have 25-26 day cycles no matter when I O. My hubby will be in Germany for work for the next month, and I'll be joining him for over a week right when I'm supposed to O next month...crazy coincidence! I'm not getting my hopes up though, as my LP is still crazy short.
I finally have my appt with a holistic NP this Thursday, so hopefully we can start figuring out what's going on. I still expect it to be at least another 3 months before we really have a shot, since I would have to take my progesterone test while I'm in Germany and that probably won't happen. So it'll be May at the earliest that I could start taking any progesterone (assuming that's the issue). Thankfully, after a year of ttc, we both feel at peace with waiting a bit longer, especially with all the crazy going on in our life right now!  I'll still be lurking I'm sure- GL to all of you!
Hi amy wave.gif . Glad you have a good NP and are working on figuring out what's up. Will be looking for your updates! Nothing like being at peace in all the crazy. Have fun in Germany!

fingersx.gif for you mamaBlue!

#81 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 10:11 AM

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I'm very very skeptical right now, so I am just going to take it with a grain of salt! The line didn't show up until the 10 minute mark so I will keep my fingers/toes/etc crossed until AF is definitely due (7 days!). Question of the hour: buy an FRER or not? Or just wait and buy a digi? 

#82 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh5351 View Post

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I'm very very skeptical right now, so I am just going to take it with a grain of salt! The line didn't show up until the 10 minute mark so I will keep my fingers/toes/etc crossed until AF is definitely due (7 days!). Question of the hour: buy an FRER or not? Or just wait and buy a digi? 
marquess has put me off of FRER's lol.gif . My 2cents.gif are for wait and snag a digi.

#83 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

marquess has put me off of FRER's lol.gif . My 2cents.gif are for wait and snag a digi.
I think that's good advice... I work at Walgreens so depending on who I work with tonight I may buy a two pack of digis and try one tomorrow AM then depending on what it says wait until AF Is late and test again!

I'm seriously just so shocked because I had decided if this month wasn't our month I was going to wait and get healthier... Funny how life works out sometimes!
#84 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 11:18 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Okay, I've been digging around to try and find the answer myself, but I can't so..... what's a FRER?  shy.gif

wife to an AMAZING dude and mommy to an awesome 9 month old boy
#85 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 11:33 AM

Ultrafighter First Response Early Result smile.gif

Jjh I'd buy the FRER. They are way more sensitive than the digis. You need an Hcg of 50-100 mIU/ml to get a + on a digi and only a 25 mIU/ml on a FRER. I've had great luck with them, it confirmed my Wondfo BFP at 8 DPO. It was light but definitively there and pink within the time limit. That said, my Wondfos were much darker immediately (those first few days, 8-10 DPO). Can you call for blood work in the morning? That will put any doubts to rest!

carrot.gifI think you're really pregnant, Mama!!! broc1.gif

#86 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 11:52 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Thanks. hehe

notes2.gif

wife to an AMAZING dude and mommy to an awesome 9 month old boy
#87 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

Ultrafighter First Response Early Result smile.gif

Jjh I'd buy the FRER. They are way more sensitive than the digis. You need an Hcg of 50-100 mIU/ml to get a + on a digi and only a 25 mIU/ml on a FRER. I've had great luck with them, it confirmed my Wondfo BFP at 8 DPO. It was light but definitively there and pink within the time limit. That said, my Wondfos were much darker immediately (those first few days, 8-10 DPO). Can you call for blood work in the morning? That will put any doubts to rest!
carrot.gif I think you're really pregnant, Mama!!! broc1.gif
You're right on the sensitivity which is why I was saying wait and go with a sure fire digi. hCG levels at that point will leave no doubts, pg or not spelled right out. Personally, I thought FRER's funky response to marquess was agitating and not good customer service. That, in addition to how many issues she's had with them, plus the hate-hate relationship I've seen other women have with them, me, I'm going to keep my distance. Cheapie tests to take a peak, digis to confirm is the plan for me.

#88 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 12:51 PM

Mamacats Good advice but hard to wait winky.gif I had really high Hcg levels at 11 and 13 DPO and I doubt (based on those) I would have seen a + digi until 12-13 DPO. I had nice dark lines on Wondfos and light + (clearly positive thought) on FRERs with an Hcg of 96. I agree, the customer service stinks. And I have no explanation for the false positives. I just know I do like FRER tests and find them to be really sensitive and accurate personally. shrug.gif And I know I couldn't have waited!! hug.gif

#89 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 12:55 PM

Jjh - woohoo! Looks like it happening! I don't think we get the free brand here, but I sorta agree with mamacats - they were such arses to marquess that I'd want to ignore them... I've got a bunch of wondfos that are sensitive to 10, and a digi... Fx so much for you right now!
Larski - any news?
Dahlia - ☺ thanks for the positivity - I love it, and I have my fx'd too
CLS - hugs!!! You're well allowed to be bumbed... Fx to this cycle!
Amy - good to 'see' you... Wow major changes to a cycle really mess with your plans don't they!
Vaquitita - I'm sure he'll be happy, you weren't planning were you? So unlike you he probably had no suspicion and was just stunned - men?!
Mama blue - fx, baby dust to you!
Sparkle - I love that you and dahlia are still around, and when you can use your current pg experiences to help us!
Afm- 6.50am In bed reading forums, I'm 5dpo and my temp is still rising I'll try and insert my chart as a pic as I can't work out how to link it from my phone... I'm not sure about the dip right after O I'm a newbie to charting and would love any opinions... Also does anyone think that flying would be a bad idea at this stage? I've read the Internet blurbs but just wondered if it could affect implantation etc

#90 of 629 Old 03-05-2013, 02:20 PM

Wow, this thread is really happening!  Let’s see…

Vaquitita—Congratulations!

Renaissance—Welcome back!  Here’s to a sticky!!

Mamacatsbaby—How are you feeling so far?  Any “symptoms”?

Mamablue—You are so strong for resisting testing!  Fingers crossed for you, cycle twin!

Chuord—I’m also very new to charting, so can’t be of much help.  Did you take your temps at different times any of those days—either earlier or later?

CLS—Fingers crossed for the next round!

Jjh—I really really hope that second line isn’t evap. Did you test again yet?  I think you might be at work now, but I’ll put my vote in for buying a FRER… because I clearly have no self-control.

SparkleMaman—Hi!  Thanks for your support—you’re the best!

To anyone I missed, my fingers are crossed for you, too!

AFM, well, it’s too soon to tell, I think, but I sure am driving myself crazy.  I couldn’t stop thinking about the very faint second line/possible evap line this morning.  First thing I did when I got home was test again.  I use the cheapie Wondfos, so this helps me indulge my obsession.  Well, I think I again am seeing a very faint line.  It’s even fainter this time, though.  So faint that I wonder if I’m imagining it.  So, I think I really think that time is the only thing that will help right now.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page