March TWW Thread - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-10-2013, 03:42 PM

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Welcome to the new ladies!

Fx to those waiting to test, hugs to those with AF....
Sorry about the lack of personals... An on the phone and getting RSI lol!
777star, ff has a q&a section online that may help? It sounds like your temps and lp are fine, but I'm a relative newbie to charting!

Lyterae - your chart does look pretty 😄 I love the parallel lines when there's matching temps! Fx it stays pretty.

Larski - hugs, what a mixed up cycle, it sounds like it was a chemical or very early loss, my thoughts are that If AF hadn't come then see a doc, but since everything is happening normally I agree with akcowgirl, if you weren't ttc it would have just been a random cycle or unnoticed. Fx next month is it for you...
Oxford? Did AF get you?
Afm- another temp rise, still expecting AF from the cramping... Lol and poas just in case 😃

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
***4***8***12******20***24***28***32***
36***40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2013, 03:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Larski, I'm so sorry for your early loss :( I had that happen to me the cycle before I got pregnant. It's really hard, I'm so sorry you had to go through it. But, I'd say you most likely don't need to worry about seeing a doctor about it. My OBGYN treated it as though it wasn't a loss at all, and basically said that since my hcg levels were so low, that I wasn't pregnant...... but, I say bs because I had a lot of the same symptoms that I did in February with my current pregnancy. But, it's not anything that you could have done differently. And the good news is, that you're more fertile the cycle after a loss. Big hugs mama!

I'm still lurking :) Good luck to all you ladies waiting to test, or waiting to O, and hugs to anyone who got AF!! Baby dust to you all! xo

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 03-10-2013, 04:00 PM

Thanks, guys, for the kind words.  Dahlia, may I ask how, if at all, your cycle was affected?  Was it your standard length (if you have one), or was your ovulation delayed at all?  Very heartening to hear that you got pregnant immediately after!

777Star--what is SI?

Old 03-10-2013, 04:23 PM

Larski that is Soy Isoflavone It's supposed to help women who's having a hard time ovulating & it supposed

to be a sister to Clomid

Old 03-10-2013, 05:03 PM

My cycle was pretty normal from what I could tell. I hadn't been temping the cycle of my loss, but I used OPKs both cycles. If I remember correctly, I ovulated a few days later the cycle after my loss, but nothing drastic. As in I O'd something like on CD12 the loss cycle, then the following month I O'd on CD15 or something like that.

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 03-10-2013, 06:18 PM

Hi ladies,

I wasn't actually trying to conceive this cycle, but we had a little slip up with our method of BC, so here I am.  I am 11 DPO and waiting to see what happens.  I am actually hoping to be pregnant.  DH doesn't really want to try for another, but he told me if I were to get pregnant that it must be meant to be.  No symptoms yet, other than being ridiculously tired.  

Mama to DS (7) , DD (5) and DD (2) and expecting a LO in 2/14

Old 03-10-2013, 07:27 PM

Well I am kind of looking forward to AF tomorrow....not because I want it, but so I can quit playing the wondering game! All my test show a BFN! I know I've not had the pleasure to experience pregnancy before, but there are a lot of symptoms that I have had these past 2 weeks! And I haven't been feeling like I normally do prior to AF. Oh well, we will just wait for her to show up!

Mamablue,
I really hope you had a better day today! That is an awful lot to deal with, especially all in one day! Hope DD is doing well!
Everyone else, good luck, fingers crossed, and if AF shows up, we can all do this again in a few weeks!!
Hoping everyone has a wonderful week!!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 11:20 PM

All right here's my first obsessive sign! My cervix is higher than it was during o, very much closed. And soft but hard at the same time. I check my cervix often and have for months. But this is a first. Last night it was very low and hard.
Here's to wishful thinking.

belly.gif Nova born on 12/15/11 
belly.gifCapri expected 1/26/14

Old 03-11-2013, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamsalem View Post

Hi ladies,

I wasn't actually trying to conceive this cycle, but we had a little slip up with our method of BC, so here I am.  I am 11 DPO and waiting to see what happens.  I am actually hoping to be pregnant.  DH doesn't really want to try for another, but he told me if I were to get pregnant that it must be meant to be.  No symptoms yet, other than being ridiculously tired.  

I hope things turn out how you'd like :hug

Quote:
Originally Posted by AY6351 View Post

Well I am kind of looking forward to AF tomorrow....not because I want it, but so I can quit playing the wondering game! All my test show a BFN! I know I've not had the pleasure to experience pregnancy before, but there are a lot of symptoms that I have had these past 2 weeks! And I haven't been feeling like I normally do prior to AF. Oh well, we will just wait for her to show up!

How are you doing today? I'm not a fan of the wondering game either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseywhitney View Post

All right here's my first obsessive sign! My cervix is higher than it was during o, very much closed. And soft but hard at the same time. I check my cervix often and have for months. But this is a first. Last night it was very low and hard.
Here's to wishful thinking.

Woo! How many DPO are you right now?

7DPO right now, tired but I think that's just due to the time change. Not much else to obsess over right now. My temps are still nice and high but I'm not expecting a drop until right before AF anyway. This is my second cycle post-miscarriage and my chart is much clearer than last cycle. Hopefully that means things are straightening out again.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

Old 03-11-2013, 08:44 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I can't leave here...  Still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I need to be in a DDC! haaaaaaa

wife to an AMAZING dude and mommy to an awesome 12 month old boy
Old 03-11-2013, 09:32 AM

Hello ladies how are you'll feeling this morning. This is supposed to be cd 2 & AF still have'nt come full force as of yet
I'm still spotting with 0 cramps & the weirdest thing is my temps went from 97.97 & my cover line is 97.79 & this morning
my temp went to 98.10 what is that about. AF needs yo hurry & come already...greensad.gif
Old 03-11-2013, 09:49 AM

lyterae- I'm 6dpo! I o'd early at cd10. I haven't learned enough about bbt to do it myself. But I think having your temps stay up after o is good, right?

Has anyone had experience with o-ing early? Do I expect my af early?

belly.gif Nova born on 12/15/11 
belly.gifCapri expected 1/26/14

Old 03-11-2013, 09:54 AM

Kelsywhitney if o early you can expect af early. I o 2dsys late last month & AF came 2 days later than It was supposed to
Kmfx for you..
Old 03-11-2013, 10:01 AM

Larski- so sorry you're going thru this. greensad.gif I hope you have a sticky baby soon!

lyterae- wow that looks triphasic to me! That is a great sign!

AFM- 6 DPO and nothing to report. From today until the day AF is due is going to be super busy around here so I'm hoping it will pass quickly. With my early loss last cycle I started getting faint positives at 9 DPO so I will probably start testing again here in a few days. Nothing super promising on my chart yet, but nothing bad either! So here's hoping! http://FertilityFriend.com/home/41dc0b

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

Old 03-11-2013, 10:09 AM

Larski, sorry to hear about your early loss. Hugs mama! Maybe you will O late next month like Dahlia and get pg again right away. 

Renaissance - FX for a BFP for you! 

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

Old 03-11-2013, 10:20 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Well, 11 DPO and still BFN (I've been testing all weekend; I have zero will power). I really don't think I'm pregnant. But I've only been using dollar store tests, so maybe there's still a chance?

It's only been a few months of trying, but I really thought we'd be pregnant by now. I got pregnant with my others so quickly.

I've been taking melatonin for sleep, but I've done some reading that seems to indicate this might impair fertility. If AF does arrive, I think I'm going to stop the melatonin for a while and see what happens. I'm also going to start charting (even though, to be honest, I really don't want to).

(sigh)

M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2000. DS #1 -- March 2001. DS #2 -- November 2002. (Ten year break!) DD -- October 2011. M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2013. Expecting #4 late July.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:02 AM

Primal, I didn't get my bfp until 13 dpo! Keep your chin up!

Old 03-11-2013, 11:02 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Just sneaked out if a meeting to tell you... AF has not arrived so far. I was ready for her this month, all set for her to arrive this morning and so far... Nothing.

Not sure what to think. I did a test about 10 dpo and BFN so I'd written it off. I don't feel pregnant. Now, when I expect her to call she's late. How very impolite!!!

Think I might get a test in case she hasn't landed by tomorrow morning. All very surprising. I will keep you posted. Got to go back into my meeting now ;-)
Old 03-11-2013, 11:05 AM

Oh and forgot to say- temp didn't drop today, as it usual would on the first day of my period. All very strange.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:21 AM

oxford- sounds promising! Fx for you!

PrimalJoy- with DD I did not get my BFP until AF was overdue! I think it was 17 DPO or so... Hang in there, fx for you!

Serenyd thanks! I'm hopeful!

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

Old 03-11-2013, 02:46 PM

Dahlia - didn't someone else on here (bfp around the same time as you) have to wait 4 weeks for the +? I can't remember who it was (no brain at all at the moment) so the way I look at Oxford - no AF or temp drop means you're in the game still.
777star - I was stalking charts yesterday, and several pg ones dropped to just touch the cover line and then went back up... Keep us posted - have you taken a hpt yet?
Serynyd, dahlia - lovely to have your support as always 😄 what week are you up to serenyd? Dahlia any nasty symptoms?

Everyone else - hugs and hoping this month works for you xxx

Afm - my pretty chart took a dive this morning halfway back to the cover line, bummer! AF is due tomorrow... My tummy is not nauseous but I can feel the effect of higher hormones.. And I have lethargy and sleepiness by the bucket full... Naps the last two days, too tired to care about many things I normally would, oh and easily angered and always needy lol... Will test again (11dpo) but still In the land if uncertainty at present.

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
36***40
Old 03-11-2013, 03:08 PM

I'm on week 9 now, thanks for asking chuord

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

Old 03-11-2013, 03:56 PM

Primal-someone else had posted on another forum about melatonin and having trouble concieving. She said that once she quit taking it she got pregnant. Just FYI 😊!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:02 PM

Wow serynyd - I remember you getting that bfp - doesn't seem THAT long ago 😄 lol how time flies while ttc...

36***40
Old 03-11-2013, 05:41 PM

Chuord, I'm 10 weeks today :) Morning sickness and fatigue, and a tiny little bump starting just above my pubic bone :) It's all worth it, and I really don't mind all that much. I believe it was Blonhrt you're thinking of who waited 4 weeks for her bfp!! So yeah, it's not over til the fat lady sings lol! How are you feeling? I'm anxious to hear your results for this cycle!!

Old 03-11-2013, 05:45 PM

I'm having some major cramps tonight, as well as having sore boobs and fatigue for the last 3 or 4 days. I'm only 9dpo but anxiously awaiting tomorrow morning to test. 

As a side note, I am flying to Germany at the end of next week (12 hour flight). Does anyone know if there's a link between flights in early pregnancy and miscarriage? If I am pregs, I'm going to have to think long and hard about whether I'll still go!

Looks like there will be a lot of testing soon! FX for everyone in the TWW!

Crunchy, paleo mama to DS (05/11) and #2 & #3 (!) on the way, due Feb 2014!
Old 03-11-2013, 05:45 PM

Quick update-
AF has still not arrived. My cervix is really high as well. That's a good sign isn't it?

I'm going to get out the POAS tomorrow morning and keep you posted!
Old 03-11-2013, 05:52 PM

Just been catching up on old posts - sorry takes longer on a phone

Larski- so sorry. :-( you poor thing. My heart goes out to you. Hang in there.
To change your FF interpretation- select "more", then settings, then detector override, then a drop down menu on detector settings. Changing it to fam made my o date 2 days later because my temps were a bit erratic before o. It doesn't feel like that is the right day for me though because on o day I was stalking DH and desperate for it. Two days later I was a lot less interested!! I think Mother Nature programmes us quite carefully in that regard!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:31 PM

Dahlia - nothing to report but bfn so far - aside from the mentioned 'symptoms' ... I'm assuming I'll be a late bfp when it happens... Hopefully not as late as Blonhrt! Can't believe I forgot her name - yesterday I could literally focus on one thing at a time - just! It was like my brain was asleep!
I love your enjoy it all attitude about the pg side effects 😄

36***40
Old 03-11-2013, 07:30 PM

What does "Fx" mean?

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List