Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   Trying To Conceive (http://www.mothering.com/forum/178-trying-conceive/)
-   -   March TWW Thread (http://www.mothering.com/forum/178-trying-conceive/1375681-march-tww-thread.html)

pokeyac 03-01-2013 12:34 PM

They say March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb.  By the end of the month we should have a few new lambs on the way.  March is also the first month of spring, and spring is the time of rebirth.  So let's get to it!

 

This is a place for everyone in the TWW!  Come in and say hello, get some support, ask some questions.  Then come back and let us celebrate your success or give you hugs and encouragement.

 

 

Good luck and dust.gif to all!  Let's make some autumn babies!

 

 

 

HPT accuracy DPO 
10 dpo : 35% 
11 dpo : 51% 
12 dpo : 62% 
13 dpo : 68% 
14 dpo : 74% 
15 dpo : 80% 
16 dpo : 88% 
17 dpo : 92% 

18 dpo : 99%

 

 

Beautiful BFP's  pos.gif energy.gif

Vaquitita pos.gif

jjh5351 pos.gif

ultrafighter pos.gif

lyterae pos.gif

writeonyogamama pos.gif

angelbaby84 pos.gif

 

 


ladyelms 03-01-2013 01:48 PM

Hey all, got a BFN a couple days ago at 10dpo. No AF yet, but no symptoms either so i'm expecting her to arrive any day now. The plan now is to increase BD days, so instead of 5 days before O, we'll go 4. (i know. risky. lol) BUT... we're going to wait a couple of months before resuming. W/ 5 kids already, i really don't think a new baby in December is such a great idea, and while we're at it, a winter baby, w/ my being prone to ppd, isn't exactly ideal either. So good luck to you all. Hopefully I will see all new faces when i come back. ;) Congrats to all the BFP's!


chuord 03-01-2013 03:03 PM

See you in a few months lady elm - lol or hopefully I will be a grad by then😜 - I love your reasoning - Christmas will be busy enough!

Angel baby - welcome!!! Sorry to hear about your m/c - it seems once we start monitoring things in ttc we notice those a lot more - (where previously it would have been a late cycle). Many if us here are poas addicts so you are in good company - here's hoping this is your month!

jjh5351 03-01-2013 04:36 PM

See you soon, ladyelms! If we don't conceive this month we're going to take some time off too because we're going on vacation the first week of April and I would really like to be able to consume some adult beverages! lol

 

And yes, chuord is right- I've been POAS since a couple days after O LOL!

 

So today is about 7 DPO for me and I had (am having now?) some strange cramping. I'm praying it is implantation but who knows! I don't know that I've ever had implantation occur so I have no idea what it feels like! 

 

Happy March everyone! I'm so excited to be out of the miserable winter months, even though it snowed here today!


katiecornflakes 03-01-2013 05:12 PM

Hugs and baby dust ladies! I am still following along! 


Livnkadesmom 03-01-2013 05:45 PM

Hello all! Can't believe we are entering another month! Baby dust to all!!!

mamacatsbaby 03-01-2013 07:02 PM

Hello, hello ladies! 2013 has some get-up-and-go now doesn't it?! Hoping for some more BFP's this month! Who's nearing the testing window? I'm 6DPO today, feeling good. We'll see if something's cooking in there soon enough!

I'm finding the differences b/w these last two cycles fascinating:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41ee4a

Check out today's temp dip. Interesting stuff! Hoping everyone's weekend is starting off on the right foot coolshine.gif .

mamaBlue 03-01-2013 09:47 PM

Hello March! I'm still here, of course. 5dpo and waiting. Zero symptoms. Ho hum. :)


sparklemaman 03-02-2013 02:59 AM

I'm still here too, following along and sending you all oodles of good vibes goodvibes.gifand tons of babydust dust.gifHugs to all!!


chuord 03-02-2013 04:11 AM

Btw - thanks pokey for the new thread 😃
First month of autumn and no air con - woohoo!

writeonyogamama 03-02-2013 08:42 AM

I bought my first opk today and have been temping. Just hangin out waiting to o.

writeonyogamama 03-02-2013 08:43 AM

Oh! And DS has not nursed in more than a week! Hoping that will improve my odds this cycle.

larski 03-02-2013 09:14 AM

Still here, too!  9 DPO today.  Tested this morning and got a BFN.  Not terribly surprised.  Doo dee doo.

 

Very interesting chart, Mamacats.  Hope it was implantation!  Same goes for you, jjh!


ultrafighter 03-02-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh5351 View Post

So today is about 7 DPO for me and I had (am having now?) some strange cramping. I'm praying it is implantation but who knows! I don't know that I've ever had implantation occur so I have no idea what it feels like! 

 

This is me about 6 DPO (not even sure when I O'd this month, truthfully).....  I'm praying it's not just all in my head!!  It's only a few notches below the intensity of normal menstrual cramps (which should come in about a week), so I'm about to bust out a heating pad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or maybe I just need to go to the bathroom.  ROTFLMAO.gif


CLS182 03-02-2013 12:18 PM

Hi everyone! I'm new here and dealing with super short cycles. I am here in the tww because after seeing an RE on Thursday I figured out that I'm just o'ing very very early (like day 7-8) BUTTTTT...if I o'd when she thinks I did, we hit my fertile window smile.gif so that would mean I'm 10-12 dpo. So far I've had what I'm feeling is bad pms. Trying to not get my hopes too high, well see if af shows tomorrow or monday. I have been constipated (tmi, but it's not typical for me at all) for the past week or so, had some very light spotting (only noticeable when I wiped) this am, but even after bd this morning, nothing. I'm very bloated and keep getting this weird cramp on my righ flank almost like a "stitch" when you are running? You know? Weird. But that is all for me!! Wishing everyone lots of luck this month!!

Oh and I was pretty emotional last night...but that's typical for pms wink1.gif

mamacatsbaby 03-02-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeonyogamama View Post

Oh! And DS has not nursed in more than a week! Hoping that will improve my odds this cycle.
writeonyogamama, I've gotten my 3YO down to twice a day, a short session when he wakes up and before bed. We'll see how it goes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larski View Post

Still here, too! 9 DPO today. Tested this morning and got a BFN. Not terribly surprised. Doo dee doo.

Very interesting chart, Mamacats. Hope it was implantation! Same goes for you, jjh!
I'm hoping the same Larski! Time will tell now won't it lurk.gif .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrafighter View Post

This is me about 6 DPO (not even sure when I O'd this month, truthfully)..... I'm praying it's not just all in my head!! It's only a few notches below the intensity of normal menstrual cramps (which should come in about a week), so I'm about to bust out a heating pad.









Or maybe I just need to go to the bathroom. ROTFLMAO.gif
lol.gif The ambiguous nature of the TWW is hysterical isn't it? Careful with the heating pad JIC though ultrafighter. Hope the cramps mellow out soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLS182 View Post

Hi everyone! I'm new here and dealing with super short cycles. I am here in the tww because after seeing an RE on Thursday I figured out that I'm just o'ing very very early (like day 7-8) BUTTTTT...if I o'd when she thinks I did, we hit my fertile window smile.gif so that would mean I'm 10-12 dpo. So far I've had what I'm feeling is bad pms. Trying to not get my hopes too high, well see if af shows tomorrow or monday. I have been constipated (tmi, but it's not typical for me at all) for the past week or so, had some very light spotting (only noticeable when I wiped) this am, but even after bd this morning, nothing. I'm very bloated and keep getting this weird cramp on my righ flank almost like a "stitch" when you are running? You know? Weird. But that is all for me!! Wishing everyone lots of luck this month!!

Oh and I was pretty emotional last night...but that's typical for pms wink1.gif
Hi there CLS! wave.gif GL and baby dust.gif .

So, why oh why is the weather mocking me?! mecry.gif I swear, this is the neverending winter, ugh! Come ooooonnnn spring, let's do this!

CLS182 03-02-2013 12:52 PM

Mamacatsbaby, I hear ya! I'm ready for bbqs and beach trips!!

PrimalJoy 03-02-2013 04:54 PM

I think I'm 2DPO. OPK never got really dark, but was definitely darker then lighter, so I'm going with the belief that I O'd on CD11 again. Because of my funky schedule, I think I missed the actual surge. BD timing should be okay, though, since we did it on CD 8, 9, and 11. Time to chill out and distract myself for a while!

adiejan 03-02-2013 06:23 PM

Hi All! It's my first time posting and would just like a little advice/support. We have been TTC#1 since 2009. Gave up infertility treatments for awhile (too emotionally draining) now in 3rd cycle of clomid with hcg trigger shot. Currently 10dpo. Yesterday I started spotting and have not today. Is this implantation or could I be starting AF early? Really, really hoping it's implantation but always hesitant to get too excited. I also have very tender breasts, feeling tired, and frequent urination. Could be all of the hormones or wishful thinking as well. Trying to decide when to do hpt

chuord 03-02-2013 06:50 PM

Welcome CLS
Good luck to all in The wait!!
Welcome adiejan!!!! What a long journey! Might I also recommend you check out 'taking the scenic route to a bfp' there's a fab group if ladies all with slightly longer journeys and so much info to share 😃
Re testing, there's a list at the start if this forum of accuracy and dpo % so you can make your own decision as to when you want to test... From memory you sound like you're within implantation times, and the symptoms could be promising or AF - I'll be very excited to see how you go on 😃 - I'd be tempted to take a test myself, but not be upset if it was negative as its still so early... Hope this helps - fx for you and your miracle

chuord 03-02-2013 06:51 PM

Sorry double!

jjh5351 03-02-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post

Hugs and baby dust ladies! I am still following along! 

How is everything going?! Keep us updated :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

Hello, hello ladies! 2013 has some get-up-and-go now doesn't it?! Hoping for some more BFP's this month! Who's nearing the testing window? I'm 6DPO today, feeling good. We'll see if something's cooking in there soon enough!

I'm finding the differences b/w these last two cycles fascinating:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41ee4a

Check out today's temp dip. Interesting stuff! Hoping everyone's weekend is starting off on the right foot coolshine.gif .

Getting close here... I coulddddd test tomorrow but its probably WAY too early :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeonyogamama View Post

Oh! And DS has not nursed in more than a week! Hoping that will improve my odds this cycle.

Yay thats great news! That seems to be the trick, from what I have seen from other mamas on here, for getting O and sticky little guys! Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLS182 View Post

Hi everyone! I'm new here and dealing with super short cycles. I am here in the tww because after seeing an RE on Thursday I figured out that I'm just o'ing very very early (like day 7-8) BUTTTTT...if I o'd when she thinks I did, we hit my fertile window smile.gif so that would mean I'm 10-12 dpo. So far I've had what I'm feeling is bad pms. Trying to not get my hopes too high, well see if af shows tomorrow or monday. I have been constipated (tmi, but it's not typical for me at all) for the past week or so, had some very light spotting (only noticeable when I wiped) this am, but even after bd this morning, nothing. I'm very bloated and keep getting this weird cramp on my righ flank almost like a "stitch" when you are running? You know? Weird. But that is all for me!! Wishing everyone lots of luck this month!!

Oh and I was pretty emotional last night...but that's typical for pms wink1.gif

Sounds promising :) Let us know!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalJoy View Post

I think I'm 2DPO. OPK never got really dark, but was definitely darker then lighter, so I'm going with the belief that I O'd on CD11 again. Because of my funky schedule, I think I missed the actual surge. BD timing should be okay, though, since we did it on CD 8, 9, and 11. Time to chill out and distract myself for a while!

That's how my OPK was this month. It was like... streaky... so I think my LH surge was a very short window, but I definitely O'd because the tests kept getting darker and I had O pain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiejan View Post

Hi All! It's my first time posting and would just like a little advice/support. We have been TTC#1 since 2009. Gave up infertility treatments for awhile (too emotionally draining) now in 3rd cycle of clomid with hcg trigger shot. Currently 10dpo. Yesterday I started spotting and have not today. Is this implantation or could I be starting AF early? Really, really hoping it's implantation but always hesitant to get too excited. I also have very tender breasts, feeling tired, and frequent urination. Could be all of the hormones or wishful thinking as well. Trying to decide when to do hpt

That sounds promising for you, but I know nothing about clomid or any other infertility treatments (yet... I probably will soon). I hope that it is implantation :)

 

Soooo sore boobs... and (TMI!!) stabby pains in my nether region! I know some girls a few months ago had that... so who knows! I've been real tired the past couple of days and I *think* I had implantation cramping the other day... Ugh I just always get my hopes up and then get smacked down. I'm just really hopeful since this month will be our last month seriously TTC for a bit because I really just need to take care of me. I know I'll stick with this because I'm saying it at a sane time in my life (not right when AF starts and I am a mess lol). Who knows, maybe taking the stress of TTC away will be our ticket to baby land! We shall see!


AngelKissedKids 03-02-2013 08:31 PM

Hi everyone, I'm still hanging around.  Too nervous to move over to a DDC yet.  I got my latest beta: 100; it was 31 two days earlier so a doubling time of 28.4 hours which I'm really happy about but the #s are still low.  No spotting at all either.  I'm starting to feel more hopeful that this LO is going to stick around but my anxiety gets the better of me at times thanks to my chemical loss last month.  Wishing everyone lots of fun BDing, lots of patience during your 2WW, and of course, lots and lots of baby dust!!!


chuord 03-02-2013 08:32 PM

Jjh - it sounds promising for you this month 😃 if not I think taking the stress off is a great idea, I tried and failed miserably! You said you needed to take care of you... Have you had poor health?

mamacatsbaby 03-03-2013 05:20 AM

*sigh* I was in the middle of a reply and went to turn on scripts for a different tab and this one looks like it reloaded as well, ugh. Will BBL as I am out of time now. Cripes that's annoying irked.gif . Hope you're all having a great day/had a great day smile.gif .

jjh5351 03-03-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKissedKids View Post

Hi everyone, I'm still hanging around.  Too nervous to move over to a DDC yet.  I got my latest beta: 100; it was 31 two days earlier so a doubling time of 28.4 hours which I'm really happy about but the #s are still low.  No spotting at all either.  I'm starting to feel more hopeful that this LO is going to stick around but my anxiety gets the better of me at times thanks to my chemical loss last month.  Wishing everyone lots of fun BDing, lots of patience during your 2WW, and of course, lots and lots of baby dust!!!
I have my fingers crossed for you!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuord View Post

Jjh - it sounds promising for you this month 😃 if not I think taking the stress off is a great idea, I tried and failed miserably! You said you needed to take care of you... Have you had poor health?
Well I have pcos and I need to lose some lbs, so I've started working out and eating healthier already but I just don't think I will be able to conceive until I lose some weight :/

Mamacats- we will see you later smile.gif

CLS182 03-03-2013 12:56 PM

Fingers crossed for everyone!!

I'm sitting here wondering wtf is up with this side stitch feeling that remains. How high up would I be feeling implantation? (If that is whats going on...) has anyone experienced this??

KHughe12 03-03-2013 01:23 PM

I'm still in! No sign of AF, and now she's three days late. I've taken two hpt's since the 28th, both negative. I don't really have any symptoms other than being very tired, which could be anything!

This is my first cycle off of birth control (which I took for three months), so maybe my body is just trying to get back to normal. I just wish if AF is coming that she'd get here already, and I can move on to the next cycle!

Has anyone experienced something similar?

Hopefully everyone's enjoying the weekend! smile.gif

chuord 03-03-2013 02:03 PM

Jjh - I understand! I've been trying to eat healthier and lose weight too... I've lost a little, but over the last 5 years have lost a lot of muscle tone, and put on about 10kg so heaps more effort to come! I know 10 kg isn't a lot - but as I'm like 5'2" it's 2 dress sizes! Wishing you success all around xx
CLS - I'm not sure, it could be or it could be to do with digestion? I had a similar one that my natural therapist said was my illio sacral valve, between my small and large intestines... So who knows! They say abdomen pain is less specific to an area generally - Katie you would be way more useful than me here 😜
Khughe - were your cycles different /normal length before Bc? It's hard to guess - you could be of or like you said just normalizing.

Katie, dahlia, sparkle and all the other recent graduates - how's it all going for you?

Everyone here in the tww?

Afm - ff gave me cross hairs this morning for 1st march - so I made my march O... Now the wait, my chart is a little random and the day after O took a dip (back up now) if I knew how to get the link I'd post it... But I use my phone apps I no web link? So now I'm ready to watch for symptoms and waiting to poas 😜😝 let the crazy begin!

Livnkadesmom 03-03-2013 02:19 PM

Not in the TWW yet for me. CD 10 and last month I O'd on CD 20. Hoping it will happen next weekend. Guess I need to get in my seducing mode. 😉I am not gonna mention anything to DH since I scared him off last month 😒. I am gonna try and take the laid back approach and what will be will be. We'll see how that works out!

On another note, to add to JJH and Chourd. Week 3 on WW and I have lost 6 lbs. nothing to "write home about" but I keep telling myself that over time that will make a difference! Good luck ladies! I will be lurking until I am officially in the TWW.

Have to say I miss seeing Dahlia, Sparkle and Katie's kind words of encouragment. If you ladies are lurking feel free to chime in at anytime. I know everyone would love to hear updates!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.