The "One" Thread for March 3 - 10 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 40 Old 03-12-2013, 12:22 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Yeah, hoping my body gets it all figured out soon Renaissance. Since I've gotten my cycle back ASAP after birthing both of my boys I assumed, wrongly lol.gif , that I would be able to get pg right away. Not me apparently? So come ooooooonnnn fertility, let's get down to business already blueman.gif .

I think I would really enjoy the desert nod.gif . Definitely the mosquitoes and other buggies here are no joke! DS2 and I can't even enjoy the outside properly for a lot of the summer w/o covering up in long sleeves and pants b/c the mosquitoes swarm us and feel like it's time to feast! eyesroll.gif They don't bother DS1 and DH but us, we're a whole different story. And we're allergic to them too so we get these huge, swollen, crazy itchy, red, hot welts when we get bitten. Ahhh, good times, good times...

So what is it about MT that draws you to it?

Yay! Glad you got your link working Valarie thumb.gif .

Hope you're all having a gorgeous day ladies!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#32 of 40 Old 03-12-2013, 06:21 PM

Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Thanks ladies for your advice about charting.

I have another point/question/thought and it concerns over-thinking the whole getting pregnant thing. Do you ever feel like it takes over your life/your thinking?

Me 28, DH 30 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#33 of 40 Old 03-12-2013, 07:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

well, 10 DPO and one BFN. There's always tomorrow though..

Tinytina, it's very easy to get caught up in the whole TTC thing-I myself am guilty of it! I try to find things outside of baby-making to get my mind off of it. I'm going to head to our local ski slope while my kids are at school tomorrow. If we get a BFN by the end of the week DH and I are going to go wine-tasting.love.gif

I'm looking forward to having a little one again someday soon, but until then I'll enjoy some of the perks of being a mama to older kiddos.

RN, Tree-huggin, chicken-raisin'chicken3.gif, mountain climbing, yoga attempting namaste.gif Mama to Miss Areading.gif (10) and Miss K joy.gif(8). Newly re-married wife to DHpartners.gif We're pregnant!!belly.gifExpecting our new little addition this November!

#34 of 40 Old 03-13-2013, 08:45 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
tinytina: In a word, yes lol.gif . It's really terrible. I try to do other things so that it's not front and center aaaaallllll the time though b/c that's exhausting and horrible. But yeah, it's pretty much always there somewhere.

Looks like no wine-tasting time for you babibelli lol.gif . Congratulations!!! And a healthy, happy, nine months and beyond to you my dear joy.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#35 of 40 Old 03-13-2013, 09:12 AM

thank you!! and it looks like no skiing either! at least I got to catch a good part of the season here in Colorado.  I am in such disbelief right now. Staring at 3 BFP's and still in (a very happy) shock.

RN, Tree-huggin, chicken-raisin'chicken3.gif, mountain climbing, yoga attempting namaste.gif Mama to Miss Areading.gif (10) and Miss K joy.gif(8). Newly re-married wife to DHpartners.gif We're pregnant!!belly.gifExpecting our new little addition this November!

#36 of 40 Old 03-13-2013, 12:18 PM

Congratulations babibelli!!!  

Candy, Mom to Matthew (5/02) and Ethan (10/07)

Trying for #3 starting 5/13

#37 of 40 Old 03-13-2013, 04:26 PM

thank you MM!

#38 of 40 Old 03-13-2013, 10:20 PM

babibelli- Congrats on your BFP! Wishing you a easy 9 months and beautiful birth jumpers.gifjumpers.gifjumpers.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#39 of 40 Old 03-13-2013, 11:14 PM

Thank you JustJenny. Many blessings to you.heartbeat.gif

#40 of 40 Old 03-14-2013, 10:48 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

New thread is up, better late than never! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1377112/the-one-thread-for-march-14-18

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page