Forum Jump: 

#1 of 40 Old 03-04-2013, 08:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for March 3-10

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

BeautifulCanvas

Dekan

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

Fern5Fern

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

JustJenny

katiecornflakes

KnitterMama

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

oxford

Renaissance31

samy23 

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

ThePeacefulMama

tinytina

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

babibelli

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

countrybound

FEimusicforever

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

jeminijad

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

LilyKay

LittleKind

mamaBlue

mamacatsbaby

MamaTara

marquess27
sarahl918

skeemama

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

summerlake

Tayla

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

Lidamama84

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

tattooedmama87

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

anyalily

Butterflymom

candyshells

dakipode

imbjer

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
WildDoula
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

John16n33

SparkleMaman

heartbeat.gif January BFP's heartbeat.gif

devilish
SuzieSmiles

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

Banana731

bdavis912

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

happybunny

Jillgayle

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

InLove2009

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

Starfish11

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

Angierae
dayiscoming2006 
BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#2 of 40 Old 03-04-2013, 10:50 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just wanted to say thanks to all you lovely ladies who offered me heartfelt sympathies on our early loss a few weeks ago. I was lurking on and off and just needed to take a break for a bit to recenter and grieve. But now I'm back and I just wanna say how much all your kind words meant to me. Thank you all, truly, so much.

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#3 of 40 Old 03-05-2013, 03:31 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance31 View Post

Just wanted to say thanks to all you lovely ladies who offered me heartfelt sympathies on our early loss a few weeks ago. I was lurking on and off and just needed to take a break for a bit to recenter and grieve. But now I'm back and I just wanna say how much all your kind words meant to me. Thank you all, truly, so much.
hug.gifhug2.gifhug.gif Of course my dear! This is all really a lot to deal with, and then adding loss in, it gets to be too much. I'm glad you were/are able to grieve and that you're feeling more centered. We all need that. If you're ready to jump back in we're with you love flowersforyou.gif .

Thanks so much for the new thread anyalily! How are things in your world?

Me, I'm crabby and emotional as hell, yep. Oh the fun and joy of hormones eyesroll.gif . I was saying in the March TWW thread that I really do think I'm pg, not sure how I know I just do, and that if AF comes riding in it's b/c something or some things is/are keeping a sticky baby out of my reach. Still weaning here so...

If Madame Red shows, do not pass go, do not collect $200. 10DPO and waiting, waiting, waiting whistling.gif .

Hope things are going well for the rest of you ladies!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#4 of 40 Old 03-05-2013, 04:51 AM

thank you for putting up the new thread anyalily ! I hope you are taking good care of yourself Renaissance31, it's good to give yourself the space to grieve and heal.  Hormones suck mamacat, I sometimes wonder if I was born a hormonal fruitcake myself. I'm very thankful for evening primrose oil to get me through.

well my chart says I O'd-although I just don't "sense" I pg this month. I think my body is still adjusting to life post-bc pill.

here's my chart-http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42b52b.

wishing everyone BFP's! I'm off to work..love to all.heartbeat.gif

RN, Tree-huggin, chicken-raisin'chicken3.gif, mountain climbing, yoga attempting namaste.gif Mama to Miss Areading.gif (10) and Miss K joy.gif(8). Newly re-married wife to DHpartners.gif We're pregnant!!belly.gifExpecting our new little addition this November!

#5 of 40 Old 03-05-2013, 10:30 AM

Hello! I was a regular on the TTC boards YEARS ago.... after being told I would NEVER have a child without IVF and drugs, I had an "oops" baby in Dec of 09 :P

So, my son is 3, and I am about ready to try for #2! The issue plaguing me years ago was a LP defect, which seems to have resolved itself, so I don't foresee a lot of miscarriages or struggle again, good lord willing!!!

So here I am - ready to obsess with you all once again, and count the days.... I started charting again, had my IUD removed, and am waiting for good news.

Quick question: can someone remind me how to link to my FF chart?! It's been a while...

OH! And I guess I should be added to "waiting to know" even though I don't think it was possible this cycle (was JUST starting to chart, and we never schedule BDing)

~Mom to Sy (3), #2 Due Jan 2014, GF to Pork, Psych grad student, Judoka~

stillheart.gif  ribboncesarean.gif  stillheart.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  stillheart.gif  winner.jpg stillheart.gif femalesling.GIF stillheart.gif  vbac.gif stillheart.gif  bellycast.gif  stillheart.gif

#6 of 40 Old 03-05-2013, 10:33 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hi, everyone!  Anyalily, I'm waiting to know at least for the rest of this week.

wife to an AMAZING dude and mommy to an awesome 9 month old boy
#7 of 40 Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 PM

Hey Ladies, I guess I'm in the "Waiting to be Ready" category. DS night weaned over a month ago, and still no AF. I would love to catch the first PP egg, but hey, that would take a lot of effort, since I have no idea when it is going to make an appearance.  DS is 11 months next week, and I'd love to be pregnant SOON!  Glad to be here!

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#8 of 40 Old 03-05-2013, 03:56 PM

Welcome piratemere! wave.gif Hope that eggy doesn't play hide and seek too long winky.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#9 of 40 Old 03-05-2013, 09:15 PM

Could you please take me off the list completely?  My dh doesn't feel ready for another baby and waiting for him to be ready is seriously killing me.  I'd rather not be waiting for anything anymore, since time is not really on our side for him to take his time to decide.

#10 of 40 Old 03-06-2013, 02:38 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

BeautifulCanvas Big hug2.gif Wishing you much patience as you work through this with DH. There are certainly no easy answers. I hope you are able to come to a place where you both feel comfortable with your decision.

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#11 of 40 Old 03-06-2013, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulCanvas View Post

Could you please take me off the list completely?  My dh doesn't feel ready for another baby and waiting for him to be ready is seriously killing me.  I'd rather not be waiting for anything anymore, since time is not really on our side for him to take his time to decide.
I'm sorry BeautifulCanvas greensad.gif . It truly is frustrating and difficult when partners aren't on the same page with so many things, especially when it comes to having children hug.gif . I really hope things work out for you guys.

#12 of 40 Old 03-06-2013, 08:23 AM

Thank you mamacat! smile.gif You always have such kind things to say. Fx for you this cycle- and FWIW I hope we get to be in a DDC together! You are such an inspiration to me to be more intentional on here. You are so encouraging and invested on here which just brightens my day every time I see a post from you. In real life it's easy to be invested in a dear friend's struggle- but on here it's easy to get lost in the cold hard black and white of words in typeface, but you always manage to cut thru that and reading a post of yours is like sitting down in an arm chair at a cozy coffee shop and catching up. Praying for sticky babies for us both this cycle!

Thanks, babibelli, I'm trying to! smile.gif

Welcome Valerie and piratemere!

BeautifulCanvas- so sorry you guys aren't in the same frame of mind on this... I know that is hard. Hugs to you and hopeful that you guys can come to place of peace in being on the same page soon!

AFM- here is my chart... http://FertilityFriend.com/home/41dc0b I am sure that O'd yesterday or the night before. Just waiting on crosshairs for a warm and fuzzy feeling. Haha... So Anyalily, can you move me to waiting to know? Thanks dear! And thank you for all you do to keep this thread running smoothly! You're awesome. smile.gif This 2ww is going to be a busy one. DH's brother is going to be visiting for a day a some point in the middle of his cross country move, and then my sister is coming to visit and also to keep DS and DD while DH and I go away for a few days for our anniversary. smile.gif we are really looking forward to that! It will be the first time we have been without the kids overnight. Actually the trip itself will be right after 2ww.... And AF would be a terribly unwelcome third party... Come on sticky baby!

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

#13 of 40 Old 03-06-2013, 10:58 AM

I feel weird saying I'm trying - to be honest, it's a complicated situation. My DP and I have been together for 2 years, and we're really happy, and in a pretty good place. He's never really wanted kids, and I know I want several, so we talked through the reality that if we want to be together, kids have to happen... I told him if he doesn't want them, I respect his choice, but we couldn't stay together as I know I can't live a happy life without more kids. 

So, my IUD came out 6 weeks ago by accident, and we opted not to do more birth control, other than condoms. He knows I am ready for another (have been for a year!) but says he's not... so, when we bd, I never mention using a condom. He knows where I am in my cycle, and if he chooses not to use them, he knows the risk he runs. So I secretly hope he'll decide not to use them when we bd, but I smile when he does - I don't want to force him to have a kid. He is so indecisive in general, I think he is subconsciously being sloppy with condoms as a way to not actually have to decide!

I wish we were entirely on the same page... but I know when it happens, he'll be scared but happy. He actually talks about having kids in a positive way now, which he didn't a year ago, so I think he'll be glad when we find out we're pregnant :P 

stillheart.gif  ribboncesarean.gif  stillheart.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  stillheart.gif  winner.jpg stillheart.gif femalesling.GIF stillheart.gif  vbac.gif stillheart.gif  bellycast.gif  stillheart.gif

#14 of 40 Old 03-08-2013, 05:54 AM

Renaissance don't make me cry more woman, I'm so fragile right now with these emotional shenanigans of mine happytears.gif . This is such a, just, an experience you know? Yes, TTC, pregnancy, parenting, etc. and all that comes with that world but life period and all of its varying degrees of intensity. It means so much to have some support and understanding, especially from people that are navigating the same type of terrain. Ooh, that would be so much fun to be in a DDC together! We can have a thread called The Coffee House, or something far more creative lol.gif . You bring the coffee and various tasty beverages, I'll bring the cakes and a wide assortment of munchables ready to go winky.gif . Super sticky baby dust.gif for us this cycle most definitely, especially with you guys having a chance to get away by yourselves fingersx.gif . So yeah, take a hike AF nono02.gif . I see you got your CH's so I know you're enjoying that warm and fuzzy feeling orngbiggrin.gif . Oh and nice! A move across the country! How exciting for your BIL. We're all the way on the east coast and would absolutely love to move to California, earthquakes and such be damned lol.

ValerieR: Definitely a complicated one right there. Glad you guys are in a good place though. Hope the terror loosens its grip on your DP soon and you guys have a "Well, we were sort of avoiding but not really!" lol.gif babe on the way soon. I've always wanted five or six kids and my DH has known that since before we got married and wasn't sure about six but four felt ok, at the time ROTFLMAO.gif . Now after our two super high-energy kids and all we do on a daily basis, he feels pretty sure that he can only handle three. It's really crazy-making to get on the same page with the family size issue.

Me, AF arrived late last night so it's back to square one for me gloomy.gif . It's getting so difficult this merry-go-round each month. In my gut I know I'm getting pg, I feel these children with me, but it's not working out for whatever reason(s). It's truly amazing how we get pg, ; stay pg, give birth, etc. in the first place considering aaaaallllll of what has to take place to make these tiny clumps of cells turn into fat, squishy little babies. Amazing...

Now, off to the 1,001 things I need to get done today, including the feeding of my children. Where's my pain killers? As fun as AF is eyesroll.gif cramps are just not going to work disappointed.gif . Hope you all have a beautiful day! I think winter has finally, FINALLY broken here joy.gif .

#15 of 40 Old 03-08-2013, 06:16 AM

Oh Mamacats, Big hug2.gif I am SO sorry AF found you. I'm still rooting for you, mama!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#16 of 40 Old 03-08-2013, 09:20 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Aw, mamacats, I'm sorry AF found you. It sucks sucks sucks! I'm seeing BFN after BFN this cycle, so I'll be joining you very very soon.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#17 of 40 Old 03-09-2013, 09:46 AM

mamcatsbabygloomy.gif Sorry it didn't happen for you this cycle. If it makes you feel any better AF came for me today. Misery is always better with company hug2.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#18 of 40 Old 03-09-2013, 09:54 AM

JustJenny hug2.gif mama. Still cheering you on!!

#19 of 40 Old 03-09-2013, 10:08 AM

greensad.gif I'm sorry, y'all.

wife to an AMAZING dude and mommy to an awesome 9 month old boy
#20 of 40 Old 03-10-2013, 08:54 AM

TWW

belly.gif Nova born on 12/15/11 
belly.gifCapri expected 1/26/14

#21 of 40 Old 03-10-2013, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

Oh Mamacats, Big hug2.gif I am SO sorry AF found you. I'm still rooting for you, mama!!
happytears.gif Thanks so much Sparkle hug.gif . I need all the good energy in my corner I can get! Still so happy for you doll kiss.gif .
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaBlue View Post

Aw, mamacats, I'm sorry AF found you. It sucks sucks sucks! I'm seeing BFN after BFN this cycle, so I'll be joining you very very soon.
happytears.gif Thank you mamaBlue. Damn those BFN's! I'm sorry mamaBlue hug2.gif . What CD are you on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJenny View Post

mamcatsbabygloomy.gif
 Sorry it didn't happen for you this cycle. If it makes you feel any better AF came for me today. Misery is always better with company hug2.gif
happytears.gif Thank you JustJenny. Stupid misery, ugh hug2.gif . Hope AF hasn't been to rough on you sweets. Onward then we go...

babibelli: I think I totally missed your post before, boooo to me lol. Yes, hormones do suck. Your chart is looking great!

Me, I'm in a weird place. Just kind of soaking up all my feelings of sadness, anger, disappointment, etc. and so on of this last cycle and working on figuring out how to release them after I'm done just being with them a while. CD4 here. I hope you ladies are enjoying a relaxing close to your weekend blowkiss.gif .

#22 of 40 Old 03-10-2013, 02:59 PM

Hi!  It's been years since I've been here, but we recently (yesterday!!) decided that we want to have another bambino.  YAY!!  

Can you please put me in the waiting to be ready?  I have to finish this cycle of my nuvaring, have a normal cycle, then prepare for insemination.  I figure by May or June I'll actually be ready to get pg.  I'm sooooo excited!!

Candy, Mom to Matthew (5/02) and Ethan (10/07)

Trying for #3 starting 5/13

#23 of 40 Old 03-11-2013, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

Renaissance don't make me cry more woman, I'm so fragile right now with these emotional shenanigans of mine happytears.gif . This is such a, just, an experience you know? Yes, TTC, pregnancy, parenting, etc. and all that comes with that world but life period and all of its varying degrees of intensity. It means so much to have some support and understanding, especially from people that are navigating the same type of terrain. Ooh, that would be so much fun to be in a DDC together! We can have a thread called The Coffee House, or something far more creative lol.gif . You bring the coffee and various tasty beverages, I'll bring the cakes and a wide assortment of munchables ready to go winky.gif . Super sticky baby dust.gif for us this cycle most definitely, especially with you guys having a chance to get away by yourselves fingersx.gif . So yeah, take a hike AF nono02.gif . I see you got your CH's so I know you're enjoying that warm and fuzzy feeling orngbiggrin.gif . Oh and nice! A move across the country! How exciting for your BIL. We're all the way on the east coast and would absolutely love to move to California, earthquakes and such be damned lol.

Yes! A coffeehouse thread would be awesome! So sorry AF came for you. greensad.gif what cycle day are you now? I am on 22. 6 DPO... Gonna start testing at 9 again this cycle. If I have any more early losses I'm gonna be pretty sure my progesterone needs help. Sigh. Testing early sure can be brutal, but it helps me sort things out mentally and emotionally when I know what is going on.

And yes- exciting on the move! He is moving from GA to AZ, which I would be happy about if it were me! Lol we live in west Texas right now and will (probably) be moving back to the east coast within a year or so. Mixed feelings there! We will be closer to family and long time friends.... But we have grown to love our home in the desert!

How's the weaning going for you? Perhaps when it is done your will have more balance and get your long awaited sticky baby! Fx for you that it happens sooner though!

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

#24 of 40 Old 03-11-2013, 09:32 AM

JustJenny sorry AF found you! greensad.gif

Matt's Mom Welcome!! What # LO will this be for you? We are trying for #3 and hoping for 4 someday.

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

#25 of 40 Old 03-11-2013, 09:38 AM

Thanks for the welcome!  We are trying for #3.  I have two boys (10, 5), so we're really crossing our fingers for a girl this time.

Candy, Mom to Matthew (5/02) and Ethan (10/07)

Trying for #3 starting 5/13

#26 of 40 Old 03-11-2013, 10:45 AM

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

I am jumping in- we have been struggling with the idea of whether we are ready or not. We really are trying to both be ready.

Now I have a question about charting? What site do you use to create your chart? What do you do if every site gives you a different answer?

Me 28, DH 30 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#27 of 40 Old 03-11-2013, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post
Me, AF arrived late last night so it's back to square one for me gloomy.gif. It's getting so difficult this merry-go-round each month. In my gut I know I'm getting pg, I feel these children with me, but it's not working out for whatever reason(s). It's truly amazing how we get pg, ; stay pg, give birth, etc. in the first place considering aaaaallllll of what has to take place to make these tiny clumps of cells turn into fat, squishy little babies. Amazing....

Mamacatsbaby: Sorry AF found you - my temp dropped this AM, so I assume I'm not far from it. Can't say I'm too upset... technically, this is the first cycle we could have gotten pg, but I think because I TTC'd for four years without having a baby, I am prematurely impatient this time around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytina View Post

I am jumping in- we have been struggling with the idea of whether we are ready or not. We really are trying to both be ready.

Now I have a question about charting? What site do you use to create your chart? What do you do if every site gives you a different answer?

TinyTina: Congrats on beginning this journey - you're never really "ready" but you always end up ready before you're holding the baby :P

As for charting: I like Fertility Friend. I still can't figure out how to link to my chart here though.... other women have figured it out, so maybe I'll get it one day :P I think FF is the most reliable, and it would definitely be my recommendation. Hope that helps, and welcome!

#28 of 40 Old 03-11-2013, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance31 View Post

Yes! A coffeehouse thread would be awesome! So sorry AF came for you. greensad.gif what cycle day are you now? I am on 22. 6 DPO... Gonna start testing at 9 again this cycle. If I have any more early losses I'm gonna be pretty sure my progesterone needs help. Sigh. Testing early sure can be brutal, but it helps me sort things out mentally and emotionally when I know what is going on.

And yes- exciting on the move! He is moving from GA to AZ, which I would be happy about if it were me! Lol we live in west Texas right now and will (probably) be moving back to the east coast within a year or so. Mixed feelings there! We will be closer to family and long time friends.... But we have grown to love our home in the desert!

How's the weaning going for you? Perhaps when it is done your will have more balance and get your long awaited sticky baby! Fx for you that it happens sooner though!
I feel the same way about temping Renaissance. When I start seeing those temps drop, ugh, just tears me up. But at least I've got the information I need to do what I need to do. From GA to AZ huh? Such a huge change! We're in GA and whereas there's a lot that I love about being here, I really want to live someplace that is radically different, and not cold and excessively buggy lol.gif . I've thought about AZ but DH says there's no way lol. Weaning is going well I think. He's down to one minute sessions on waking up and before bed. He's skipped the AM session this morning and two mornings ago so I'm hoping he stops soon. I'm really going to miss nursing him but it's time for us. I do think the nursing has something to do with all of this. I think my body is confused as to what it's supposed to be doing. Since DS2 was nursing tons still when I m/c'd I think my body thinks it's nursing an itty-bitty and is trying to do what it thinks it needs to do to meet my needs. But it doesn't understand that what I need is another baby winky.gif . Oh, and I'm on CD5 tea6.gif .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt's Mom in MT View Post

Hi!  It's been years since I've been here, but we recently (yesterday!!) decided that we want to have another bambino.  YAY!!  

Can you please put me in the waiting to be ready?  I have to finish this cycle of my nuvaring, have a normal cycle, then prepare for insemination.  I figure by May or June I'll actually be ready to get pg.  I'm sooooo excited!!
Welcome Matt's Mom! So exciting for you! How old is/are your other LO/LO's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytina View Post

And welcome to you as well tinytina! Personally, I prefer my paper and pencil charts to the software but I have a Fertility Friend account as well. It's neat to compare, well, to me it is but I'm a big nerd so lol.gif . Some people also like to use the TCOYF online site but I found it way too buggy and gave up. If they're giving you different information I would say put it all together and draw your own conclusions using the data you have and what you know about your body. GL! Ask any questions if you need an opinion and I'm sure you'll find some very helpful answers from these ladies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValarieR View Post

Mamacatsbaby: Sorry AF found you - my temp dropped this AM, so I assume I'm not far from it. Can't say I'm too upset... technically, this is the first cycle we could have gotten pg, but I think because I TTC'd for four years without having a baby, I am prematurely impatient this time around!

TinyTina: Congrats on beginning this journey - you're never really "ready" but you always end up ready before you're holding the baby :P

As for charting: I like Fertility Friend. I still can't figure out how to link to my chart here though.... other women have figured it out, so maybe I'll get it one day :P I think FF is the most reliable, and it would definitely be my recommendation. Hope that helps, and welcome!
Sorry about the temp drop Valarie. These last few cycles are the first time I've actually TTC'd (had no idea what that truly meant before) and I've got to say, I don't care for it lol.gif . Ppffftttt, WTFE, I hate it nod.gif . In fact, the hate that I have for TTC is a special, intense, fire-breathing kind of hate that few things in my life have matched. So ready to move on whistling.gif . As for linking your chart, from your Fertility Dashboard where you enter your data, hover over Sharing then click on Get Code. You will see various HTML or bbCode codes that you can c/p. At the very top under Your Charting Home Page Web Address there is the most basic code that you can c/p. You may have to do a simple set-up before FF will give you access to the codes but it's easy-peasy. HTH!

Me, absolutely ecstatic about the fact that spring is beating back the winter here joy.gif .

#29 of 40 Old 03-11-2013, 08:57 PM

mamacat- that sounds promising (the almost done weaning thing) that soon your body will know what's what and you can get that next squishy baby! smile.gif what a small world that you are in GA! I lived in Savannah for 12 years. I didn't love it (or specifically hate it lol) when I was there but after living in the desert I don't think I could ever do that humidity again. Lol whew.. And the mosquitos and gnats... I sure don't miss those! Personally, I would love to move to Montana. Doubt that will ever happen though!

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

#30 of 40 Old 03-12-2013, 08:51 AM

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e8841

This is a test... this is only a test :P

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page