sometimes I want to cry - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 03-07-2013, 11:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So we have been in the ttc mind set for about a year now. Unfortunatley ovulation has had different plans. Had my first ppaf last month. ( my naby turned 2 today to give you a time line)
For the past two weeks I have been feeling like crap. Like early pregnancy symptoms crap. Very nasuated and all that junk. I don't sleep solid so I was told that doing temp wouldn't work. I know about when I ovulated because I tend to just feel warmer. I have been checking my cervix and things seem promising but I keep testin BFN. My one friend suggested my hormones could still be wacky
I guess when she was nursing it often would take two weeks to get a BF
I am just tried I am worn out I am hetting tired of waiting. I have some plans for me that are waiting kinda a bit on when I get pregnant again. Nothing giant just planning mostly.

I had one friend in I'm sure her good intentions tell me that checking fertility is just silly. Jave fin with it and you'll get pregnant. She hasn't had to deal with the infertility before they got prgnant really quick after she went off BC. I think my issues is also I haven't had trouble before. It was simple but after my last baby (emergency section) I worry that something happened and what is something happened and I can't have babies anymore? What of I'm broken. :'(

SAHM to D ( 10/06 ) A (10/08) & C (03/11)
#2 of 11 Old 03-07-2013, 09:23 PM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)

have you gone to your doctor? i would start there.maybe a simple lab could tell you if something is off like your hormones. frustrating i know. 

#3 of 11 Old 03-07-2013, 09:58 PM - Thread Starter

No I don't really have a doctor here

#4 of 11 Old 03-08-2013, 05:25 PM

Are you still nursing? Some people just have a lot more trouble than others when they're nursing. Also for some people it can take up to a year after stopping nursing for your hormones to completely level out. That's not the average, at all, but it isn't abnormal either. I needed progesterone supplementation to get pg with my DD when I was still nursing DS and I needed them this time as well, 5 months after stopping nursing. My body just seems to be really reluctant to ramp up progesterone even after being done nursing for a few months. 

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#5 of 11 Old 03-10-2013, 01:07 PM - Thread Starter

Yes still nursing. I am bleeding right now.... But cervix is still soft and high...... greensad.gif

#6 of 11 Old 03-10-2013, 03:49 PM

I bet it's nursing that's making thugs wonky. So common. But still so hard when you want another. As long as you're nursing I think you will need to just keep up BDing often and remember you're giving such a wonderful gift to your LO. You could consider trying vitex, maca, and it progesterone supplements to help. Hugs.

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

#7 of 11 Old 03-11-2013, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

Well I really just want to cry right now. The bleeding is so heavy and so much pain. I just want to lay in bed and forget life. Can't though even though thos life didn't get to go doesn't mean mine stops

#8 of 11 Old 03-11-2013, 12:11 PM

Hugs

#9 of 11 Old 03-11-2013, 01:37 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hug2.gifhug.gifhug2.gif I know exactly how you feel Aliy.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#10 of 11 Old 03-12-2013, 09:34 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks

#11 of 11 Old 03-12-2013, 11:03 AM

I agree that nursing may be the culprit. And if you can see a doctor! My friend's hormones were a bit low, they gave her a shot and boom pregnant in a month joy.gif

In fact, some people try to use nursing as a natural firm of birth control. It doesn't work 100% but most women will find that theyre less fertile. Theres definitely some misinformation that you can't get pregnant nursing, but its generally more difficult

And dont feel bad about crying babe! As much as its stigmatized I think sometimes you just need a really good cry. Then you brush yourself up, take a deep breath and get back to business. Also a warm bubble bath here and there also helps love.gif I like to use the childrens kinds you can get at Target, they foam up so well much better than the adult ones. Sounds silly but ive found that a good cry and bubble bath have always made me feel a bit better :) 

hug2.gif    goodvibes.gifstillheart.gif  

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page