Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Update: told her, all is well smile.gif
#332 of 342 Old 04-25-2013, 04:37 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Maybe I am solar powered chuord lol.gif . I feel a 100% difference when I'm getting plenty of sun. I wouldn't be any good in a mostly gray/rainy/cold climate cold.gif . I could lay in the sun for hours and hours on end every day coolshine.gif if I could .

Glad everything worked out at your job faithrising thumb.gif .

How you doin' prescott? hug.gif

What about you JustJenny? Feeling the mellow in the first part of the TWW? dust.gif

Hi Matt's Mom, LilyKay, oasis and anyone else I've missed hola.gif . Getting ready to give the kids a bath and attempt to get some quiet time for mama! It's been very hectic here this week. Onward to another weekend!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#333 of 342 Old 04-25-2013, 04:40 PM

Oh! I found these rich morsels of sin called Slutty Brownies the other day and omg, I'm going to have a straight-up affair to end aaaaallllll affairs on my no/low-grain existence; holy hell...

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#334 of 342 Old 04-25-2013, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

Oh! I found these rich morsels of sin called Slutty Brownies the other day and omg, I'm going to have a straight-up affair to end aaaaallllll affairs on my no/low-grain existence; holy hell...

Oh please... Go on... what's in them?

By the way, it looks like we're getting our house--put down our earnest cash today. smile.gif just need to go through inspections and closing!
#335 of 342 Old 04-26-2013, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithrising View Post

Oh please... Go on... what's in them?

By the way, it looks like we're getting our house--put down our earnest cash today. smile.gif just need to go through inspections and closing!
Click the link, doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt ROTFLMAO.gif . I think part of the ingredients is one's soul lol.gifyummy.gif .

And woohoo on the house! joy.gif How exciting!

#336 of 342 Old 04-26-2013, 06:28 AM

Hah, I hadn't seen the blue link.... Omg that looks phenomenal!!
#337 of 342 Old 04-26-2013, 06:53 AM

And yes! The house!!! We don't get the keys until June 15th, but that's ok smile.gif we're happy to not be throwing money into an apartment!
#338 of 342 Old 04-26-2013, 07:31 AM

Yeah faithrising, we're wanting to buy soon as well just b/c for us it doesn't make any sense to keep renting. We really need a yard for several reasons, not the least of which is our boys would love a yard lol.gif, we're going to have to pay to live somewhere regardless so why not put it into some property, and apartment living is just, blah. It's scary having to pay for everything yourself but the trade-offs are wonderful.

Oh! And I find it so interesting that your boss is due the same month I would have been, you get the keys to the house on what was my EDD for this year (made my stomach flip), and your username is reflective of my good feelings about this cycle. I also ran into an old friend/acquaintance while out the other day who is due in June as well and we talked about some very parallel life goals. Hmm, I wonder what all I'm supposed to be taking from all of this...

#339 of 342 Old 04-26-2013, 07:41 AM

How weird!! I don't believe in coincidences, which sometimes gets me into trouble.. But that would be pretty sweet!!! Hope those signs are for real!!!

We're super excited to have a yard (and therefore a garden). Plus, a big front porch! Always wanted one of those smile.gif hopefully we'll have some kids and a dog to put in those too.

I'm still hoping for a late bfp... There is just something different about my pms symptoms... Sorry if this is tmi, but my nipples are doing some totally weird things I don't remember them doing. I'd go into detail, but it's probably way tmi. Not to mention the weirdest cramps ever. It could all be in my brain, but I'm still hopeful! Today is 13 dpo, I had bfn on 10 and 12 dpo. It's probably a good idea to wait for a missed AF before I test again... We'll see how long I last.
#340 of 342 Old 04-26-2013, 07:54 AM

Yeah, I don't believe in coincidences either. Even if I can't see and/or don't understand the links I know there's a reason for them being there. This kind of stuff has happened my whole life, to my mom, sister, and brothers too, so...

With my DS2 I got a BFN three days before AF would have probably shown if I hadn't been pg then a BFP the day she would have come. Hope springs eternal 'til The Witch flies! And there's no such thing as TMI when TTC lol.gifwinky.gif .

#341 of 342 Old 04-26-2013, 08:58 AM

Thanks for the encouragement! Ok, if there's no such thing as tmi... Let me know your thoughts:

My nipples don't look all that different at a normal state, except the color is starting to spread... And unevenly, otherwise I wouldn't notice. Also, when hard, they come to a larger, wider point than before, and almost stretching outward...? What's more: my left breast is changing more than the right and there's an uber-tender spot towards that armpit (besides both being tender to begin with. Smelly urine has begun today, too.

Not sure what to think... All in my head? Or is there something wrong w/ my left breast? :/
#342 of 342 Old 04-26-2013, 09:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hi everybody!! I'm Ba-ack! lol.gif

New thread here: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1382353/a-saner-ttc-the-pink-moon

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page