A Saner TTC-The Worm Moon - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-21-2013, 07:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Beckeroo- wave.gif Hi...I hope your hormone issues get cleared up soon. I imagine I have some hormone issues, too, but I haven't yet been tested. Holding off for now, for some reason...not totally sure why, I imagine that I am afraid to open a whole can of worms. 

Prescottchels - I have been praying that your little bean sticks! praying.gif  I also want to hug some chicks...I have dreams of having chickens, but first I have to see if I can even get a garden going.

AFM - BFN this morning

Working Mama caffix.gif, wife to SAHD superhero.gifDS 12/09 carrot.gif #2 born 12/10, YAY for med-free vbac.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2013, 04:19 PM

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Earth walker - fx that its just too early...
Beckeroo - good luck with the hormones
Prescottchels and mamacats - helloo there!

Ok I'm cross posting my afm

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
***4***8***12******20***24***28***32***
36***40
Old 03-21-2013, 04:23 PM

Earth walker - fx that its just too early...
Beckeroo - good luck with the hormones
Prescottchels and mamacats - helloo there!

Ok I'm cross posting my afm from the scenic route... It makes for amusing reading if you're bored... I had a pretty min blowing kinergetics treatment...
"Ok after last week before AF, and my complete freak out (full body shaking, sweating, tears) at the thought of BEING pg I realized I still had stuff to clear either emotionally or physically... So kinergetics on Wednesday,.. Wow! I'm like a freakin onion - layer after layer of traumas and issues hopefully this is it... I'm sorry to mention this bit here but the root cause was my termination, I was soo disappointed in myself at having screwed up I subconsciously decided I was a failure, a moron and I was so repulsed and horrified (although apparently not strong enough words for the emotion) I rejected my body, apparently didn't care if it was alive or not... My Dizzyness was from a heart wrenching imbalance, and I'm assuming the physical problems from the last 5 years would tie into the decision to try to conceive. I'd also had a block on sexual pleasure, and definitely a mantra saying 'boys sperm is evil don't let it in' (if it hasn't been causing me so much trauma you could almost laugh) That's 15 years of that, of course I need to wear the correction for a while to really feel the difference, but instantly I felt tapped into my old energy levels, and felt like my body and I were coordinated... Moving muscles even feels more personal... I went to the mega shopping centre to get some stuff for dh and couldn't stop smiling at everyone (I'd been avoiding smiling at men) lol to the point that some guys looked terrified and I ended up laughing - but couldn't stop smiling. I'm hoping that I continue to feel happier about myself... I wanted to share because I've done counseling and its great, but I've found out thru kinergetics that its the subconscious that is like the background computer program, it also holds and prevents against recurring pain, until I started to reprogram I couldn't heal, sorry to go all preachy... I just want all of you most special ladies to get your babies ASAP - and anything that may help is fab in my mind."

I'm constantly amazed at how strong and powerful the subconscious is.. We had to do a slides how of the last 15 years, part if me couldn't remember getting married because it wasn't there - soo freaky, yet I knew it was true. Would love your thoughts or similar?! Experiences....

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
36***40
Old 03-21-2013, 06:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Chuord-sounds like your veg is cut too thinly and/or was in for too long...have you tried experimenting w/thicker cuts? 

The work I do gets down to core issues stored in the body as well. It's so so important to clear those old patterns and traumas that keep us stuck where we're at. We're all onions w/so many layers. Just when you think you've got a handle on something, the Universe shows us that there's more work to be done.

Beckeroo-your time will come! Hang in there! There's lots you can plant in containers if you have a patio/balcony! 

Earthwalker-thanks for your prayers. I truly appreciate them.

My mom drove up to visit for the afternoon to celebrate my birthday, but since everything is about her we went out shoe shopping so she could find new shoes for work lol I'm so glad it was just a few hours-whew! I kinda have a headache from all her complaining and wah wah wah-ing...I'm ready for a nap... sleepytime.gif  I did get some b-day $$ and an easter basket full of goodies, yes, still...at nearly 36 love.gif

It's CD 28 and I'm still feeling positive about this cycle fingersx.gif  om.gif

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
Old 03-21-2013, 08:19 PM

Earthwalker- I was afraid of getting checked out, but finally decided to after DH and I had a good long talk after I completely broke down one night about things not working. And now that I know what's going on I'm feeling a bit better because I kind of have a goal to work towards...if that makes sense? I feel like I can do things to try and help now that I know what the problem is. I'm not ready to try and medication or anything yet, but have changed my diet and and looking for a chiro, which will hopefully help. I agree with chuord regarding your test- hopefully it was just to early
Chuord- that sounds very intense! I will have to look into kinergetics as I am not familiar with it. Glad that its helping you!!
Prescottchels- yay for the bday money and easter goodies!! We got one of the few apartments in the building with no balcony or patio, lucky us haha but I think I'm going to try and plant a few things at my moms house this summer as I know I will be there often helping to take care of her and my grandma. Fingers still crossed this is your cycle!!
Old 03-22-2013, 02:58 AM

Hi everyone, I thought I'd drop in and say hello. I've relaxed a bit over the last few days and I feel we're finally getting forward with this move thing (German bureaucracy, trying to stay om.gif) . And pressure at work eased up (project got delayed)..

wow chuord, I've never heard of Kinergetics but like beckeroo said, it sounds quite intense. I hope your new found peace will continue hug2.gif. A couple of years back I was having a particularly difficult time with DP, mainly because our subconscious behavior (not justified on both our parts) was dragging us into the same fight over and over - I'd say most couples have a core fight they act regularly. It took a lot of self reflection and analysis to even understand it. It's a habit really, once the trigger clicks, we fall back into the same old subconscious ways. Now we know why we fight, we recognize the warning signs but still can't seem to get a grip on it (at least not always). Around that time DP bought me a book (he does that sometimes and the titles always piss me off but they end up being good choices eyesroll.gif ). It is truly one of the best I've read: "The Dance of Anger". I still try to recall her tips when I feel the anger in me rising and old behavior starting to take over.

mamacats, prescott, everyone else, wave.gif

AFM - how awesome is this, I'm not sure which DPO I am (either 6 or 7) because I stopped taking my temperature after I confirmed ovulation. Next Saturday I'm flying to Arizona and I think just before I travel it'll be 13 DPO so we'll know before I go. I'm also happy that this weekend & next week is busy busy busy so hopefully I won't have time to mull over any so-called symptoms. And in all honesty, right now I'm more obsessing about leaving DD for 9 days and how she will handle it guilty.gif.

Mama to my little Lily luxlove.gif (09/2010), and a sweet baby boy joy.gif (12/2012)

Old 03-22-2013, 06:25 AM

LiliKay- Good to hear that life is a bit less stressful for the time being! hug2.gif on the worries about traveling without DD. My DS is 3, and I have yet to travel with him. I recently had an opportunity to go to a 4 day conference, and although I turned it down for more practical/strategic reasons...my main worry was being away from DS for that long. There is a chance I am going to get a new job where I will have to travel to conferences at least a couple times a year, so I need to get used to the idea.

Beckeroo- I am thinking that I have decided that I will do some basic tests if I have another loss...but if I don't get knocked up soon, I might have to reconsider. I also want to go the natural route. I am afraid to find I have a clotting issue. I also know I have some hormone issues- I have been quite furry all my life *blush* , with reading it seems I have a lot of free testosterone. Plus, my family has autoimmune issues. I was borderline lupus in high school, but when I went away to college (and got away from family) the symptons almost disappeared....which leads to

kinergetics, chuord,  wowza..I will definitely need to look that up. Sounds intense! I completely believe in the power of the subconscious and the body acting as a storehouse/fortress of previous pains.  I have done an itty bitty bit of work with Emotional Freedom Technique, aka tapping...but I haven't really delved into it. It focuses more on the body storing previous pain. I also had a termination in my past, and I have worried that it has led to some of my issues. I had not considered the emotional issues, well, that is  lie, I have thought about the emotional issues that it has created in my relationship with DH (it was ours, before we were married and piss a$$ poor)...But as for fertility, I mainly have focused on the fact that the termination might have caused cervical scar tissue that might have led to my cesarean.  Fortunately, I now know this is a possibility so I can look out for it if and when I try for my VBAC. But now I am thinking I would be wise to search for some threads on the emotional processing of termination...to help me to start thinking about this.

Prescott- Happy Birthday! Yay for goodies! Keep up the zen! (And I am still praying..)

AFM- I have left all my cheap preg. tests at work, so no testing for me this weekend! After being irked about it, I realized that I am feeling more relaxed now about the whole thing. I will just see if AF comes. I expect her on Sunday or before. At the moment, I feel like all my symptoms subsided. Alas! om.gif   For now I am just happy that my luteal phase has made it past 10 days...assuming AF does not come today. 

And I totally forget to wish y'all a HAPPY SPRING! Praise the great fertile powers of the universe! May they shower down upon us!

rainbow1284.gif     chicken3.gif   flowersforyou.gif  flowersforyou.gif flowersforyou.gif treehugger.gifflowersforyou.gifflowersforyou.gif flowersforyou.gif  treehugger.gifflowersforyou.gifflowersforyou.gif  chicken3.gif  rainbow1284.gif

Working Mama caffix.gif, wife to SAHD superhero.gifDS 12/09 carrot.gif #2 born 12/10, YAY for med-free vbac.gif

Old 03-22-2013, 09:59 AM - Thread Starter

LillyKay-glad to hear a few things have settled down in life for you! Whew!!

Recognizing our triggers and choosing to take another path can be a real challenge, but it's so worth it!!

Earthwalker- EFT is an excellent modality to use on any sort of issue and bonus if you're already familiar with it...Tap away!! 

And happy spring to you!! Love that last line and all those smilies love.gif

JustJenny-How was your RE appt the other day? 

Beckerooo-Such a bummer you don't have a patio! Drat. But if you know you'll be at your mom's regularly I totally vote for putting in a small garden or container garden there! Yahoo!

Chuord, Mamacat-wave.gif

I had a minor freak out last night. Went pee and had a tinge of red on the TP. In that moment I thought for sure AF was starting and was begging her not to come and begging & pleading w/the soul of this child who hadn't entirely committed yet to being here, to just. be. here. now. PLEASE. 

Sheesh. It's CD 29 and my birthday and I was hoping for a positive hpt this morn (wouldn't that have been the most perfect b-day present, ever??), but alas it was still negative, but I'll be happy with just a now show AF today. Keeping my fingers crossed that it was just a bit red from that lil eggie nestling in even more love.gif

The back story I haven't told anyone, not even DP and the main reason I'm thinking this cycle is a possibility is because my best friend, who is also my bodyworker, who is also an amazing medical intuitive can see that this child's soul is dancing around the idea of being here and bigger than that she has an EAV machine that reads the electrical charge of your meridian points, which can tell you which organs or systems in your body are out of whack or not. Monday she wanted to test something on me and all my points were balanced even my allergy point even though I'm having horrendous hayfever, cuz it was picking up the baby instead of me and that has never happened before even when I've had more physical symptoms and intuition of pregnancy and then Wednesday I wanted to test the Vitex to see if it was good right now or not-it's not, and all my numbers were still balanced. So I'm cautiously optimistic this is it, and so is she. biggrinbounce.gif  om.gif  

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
Old 03-22-2013, 10:24 AM

chuord- very interesting! We use a lot of hypnosis and guided imagery to clear/discover our subconscious load.  So wonderful to hear you are working on your stuff and having big break through's! I just wonder how many of us get stuck on hostile emotions regarding sperm and sex. As girls we're taught to be afraid of pregnancy and sex. Associations with sex being forbidden or being shunned or shamed by family if one becomes pregnant are deeply ingrained in the subconscious mind and our physical cells.  When it comes time to ttc our stagnant body's don't come along for the change in outlook.  Same thing with rejection of our own bodies. I personally have a terrible time with this and have to constantly re-process and adjust my thinking patterns. Our cell memory and subconscious are amazing to me too! Hope that smile remains on your face for a long time! smile.gif

Prescott- Glad to hear your recovering from your Mom's visit. I feel that way after my Dad visits. Some personalities are so incredibly draining. They live out of state so when he comes I have to deal with it for 3-4 days. Happy Birthday! flowersforyou.gif  A bfp would be a nice present for you...fx'd for you dust.gif

beckeroo- Hi again! Glad your back and hope you get everything straightened out soon smile.gif

earthwalker- LOL, the universe has a funny way of protecting us sometimes lol.gif. Enjoy a peaceful weekend and fingersx.gif that AF stays away.

LilyKay- Happy to hear things are getting easier to deal with for you. Soon you will be relaxing here in AZ. It should be perfect weather for you! Fx'd for your bfp too!

AFM- Had my IUI yesterday and feeling hopeful. We have a busy few weeks before a planned trip in April so I will have plenty of distraction to help with the obsessing. So now we wait!

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
Old 03-22-2013, 11:07 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Good morning, no, wait, afternoon?! Wow! dizzy.gif Anyway, greetings all! Pinched on time so short and sweet:

chuord: I wholeheartedly believe in the power of the subconscious and am always looking for and trying new ways to converse with myself thumb.gif . I'll look into kinergetics as well, sounds right up my ally. Thanks so much for sharing! I totally lol.gif at the picture I got of you beaming at everyone and the guys being all confuzled lol. I'm so glad the kinergetics opened up some blocks for you. What does "antm" stand for? You said you were watching it?

Glad things are mellowing out some LilyKay smile.gif . Wow, time sure flies! I can't believe your Arizona trip is next week already! Yeah, trying to break out of old patterns is definitely a challenge. But knowing they exist in the first place definitely gives you guys a leg up.

prescott: Happy Born Day wishes to you! partytime.gif I hope you're feeling good and recovered from your mom's visit smile.gif . EAV = electronic acupuncture ___? And yeah darlin' talk to that baby! Mayhaps this soul will make up his/her mind soon as the wait on this plane is excruciating. I hope AF keeps her distance for you period ( lol.gif I wasn't trying to do that there lol) but today of all days especially.

beckeroo we're replacing our juicer soon and I will be giving my body a bit of a break from solid food. I know my hormones are wackier than usual right now. Hoping I can get a reset.

earthwalker: Glad you're embracing the relax. Feels good doesn't it! For the equinox the kids and I picked out some of our favorite springy/summery music, sang, played, talked about the season, and just meditated on what a special, amazing time this is joy.gif . Well I meditated, they mostly played lol.gif which is great as well heartbeat.gif . At one point I remember thinking "How awesome would it be for me to conceive today!" love.gif

Hi JustJenny! wave.gif More dust.gif that this is the cycle for you!

Me, feeling very, IDK, whatever lol.gif . Not much of anything. Just doing my thing you know? Kind of blah since the sun went away again irked.gif . Hope you guys go into the weekend feeling good! blowkiss.gif

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 03-22-2013, 04:20 PM

Ok - Internet is down here (10days so far) so using my phone, and just lost a long post 😡
Soo.....
Lilykay- glad things are starting to relax for you, I totally understand your argument thing, we don't do that so much as have differing taste on some things - lol I'm modest and tasteful, he's extravagant and bling... Example he's off to present at a conference for nurses today, in a brioni suit, French cuff shirt, with diamanté studded skull cuff links (they are cool despite the bling) he operates on the head, so he thinks they are funny.
Beckeroo - in so glad you got your emotions out in a way dh could see how important it all was to you 😊 that's not always easy.
Earth walker - sounds like you've been having a cruddy time of it! I tried tapping (a little) for me it wasn't what I needed - but everyone is different and everything has a purpose. If you go to my page (thru my icon) I have two websites - one is the purpke house, the other is bayside kiniesiology... Both have more info, and are awesome people... This website is the guy that started kinergetics as a variation on kinesiology... If anyone wants to work out if its for them. I love that its less common to get a healing crisis, and if you do, then a trauma balance and its over... A month ago Ranee balanced the hormones in my ovaries...
Prescottchels - I think your baby energy sounds fab 😃 praying that he/she settles in this time around! I have a little boys energy waiting to move in - with my sense of humour lol! Again dh wants a boy and I only wanted a girl - then I found that out and I'm soo in love with that baby boy... Fx for you - and thanks for sharing I loved it! Happy bday and no AF to you!
Justjenny - thanks 😜 I was belly chuckling from all the 'smiling' reactions lol - I just needed a sign with 'crazy lady' on it lol
It's funny I knew this forum would be full of like minded natural therapy people 😄... You're totally right re the parental/society pressures, ranee said shed had guys that couldn't get their wife pregnant cos years ago dad had said - don't get a girl pg! Also I've had some genetic hand me downs cleared and also done 'past' lives (I was sceptic all at first but it seems to work) another big one I had a year or so ago was I saw how much pain my mum had when she lost her mum (I was 4) so 'clever' me decided that to prevent me forgetting that the world was full of pain I created a perpetual pain loop - just enough to remind me to expect pain... Over the years with the increase of normal life stress it became overwhelming. Cleared no if course, but amazing how the mind/soul works. Fx for that iui to have done its trick and everything is happening!
Mamacats - very weird but for days now whenever I read your name I think 'but she's already pregnant' lol then I read on and realize no your not... Hoping it means there's good baby mojo with you this month! Lol I'm still laughing at my smiling excursion too! Antm - is rather sadly America's next top model... Very embarrassing, but it makes great food break viewing lol.
I did a course in 'reconnective frequencies' too which is a high level energy modality - if anyone wants a quick one let me know whenever... I did the course cos it was cheaper than buying treatments for all I wanted to lol.
I'm still cruising halfway thru to O... Nothing exciting here, but planning to step up the romance very soon... Thanks for all the love ladies - it's always appreciated!

36***40
Old 03-22-2013, 04:21 PM

Ps mamacats - wishing you lots of sun! I love your celebrations of spring btw

36***40
Old 03-23-2013, 09:03 AM - Thread Starter

JustJenny-dust.gif on your IUI!!

Mamacat-EAV is Electroacupuncture according to Voll (Dr. Voll was a German holistic medical practitioner that invented the device about 50 yrs ago). And Beckerooo-Have you guys looked into Maca and/or Vitex aka Chasteberry? Both do great things for balancing hormone levels.

Chuord-I love the, let's call it, premonition! about Mamacat being preggers already winky.gif  thumb.gif

AFM-I made it thru another day w/o AF showing up!! It's CD 30 and that lil soul is being such a bugger!! Trying oh so hard to be patient whistling.gif  practically saying my affirmations non-stop all day these past few days lol Today is busy & full w/supervising a visit between a mama friend of mine & her kiddos and then my b-day party this evening and finishing making my cake at some point too! Hope you all are having a splendid weekend! 

Old 03-23-2013, 04:37 PM

Prescottchels - way to go with the patience! Cd30 - woohoo! I totally understand, I have a guy feel that I won't be someone who gets a + hpt early (12-14dpo) still fx for you! Blonhrt from the tww had to wait till 4 weeks after O for hers... Man that's patience!

36***40
Old 03-23-2013, 07:59 PM

Ooh chuord, what you said about how you keep thinking I'm pg sent chills up my spine and made me so giddy I actually did LOL lol.gif . I'm going to be all jaw.giffaint.gifenergy.gif if you have indeed called it! Oh, and I'd love a reconnective frequency workup when you have the time orngbiggrin.gif . Happy romancing! bellyhair.gif

prescott: Woohoo for no AF! Oh my goodness, I'm feeling so good for you this cycle dust.gif . Sounds like you've had a wonderfully full day joy.gif . Great for the om.gif . Have some extra cake for me! yummy.gif

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

Old 03-23-2013, 11:43 PM

Off to bed but had to say that there's the most incredible thunderstorm going on right now love.gif .

Old 03-24-2013, 03:43 AM

Mamacats 😄 lol and will do!
Snap re the thunderstorm... We had a killer a few minutes ago! Sleep well all!

36***40
Old 03-24-2013, 02:45 PM - Thread Starter

I'm thinking of changing my location status to "bloody hell"   banghead.gif  mecry.gif

I'm hiding under the covers today sleepytime.gif

Old 03-24-2013, 04:17 PM

Noooooo! greensad.gif I'm so sorry The Wretched showed her face prescott hug.gifhug2.gifhug.gifhug2.gif . Ugh! I'm so angry and frustrated for you darlin' hug2.gif .

Old 03-24-2013, 05:01 PM

Oh poo Prescott!! That's not nice at all - huge hugs and hope that dp cheers you up with your favourite contraband food... This merry go round is hard work!

36***40
Old 03-24-2013, 07:42 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks ladies. I'm just so bummed...there are hardly words to describe the disappointment...

DP & I are in a weird place...It was family day today so he's been at his parent's house w/them and his sibs all day. Didn't even check in with me til just a few minutes ago...but I have been eating plenty of pirate booty yummy.gif  that was kind of breakfast and pre-lunch snack shy.gif

Dinner might be the head of my dark chocolate easter bunny and/or leftover birthday cake, which was really good, by the way. Wish you all were closer so I could share. 

Old 03-25-2013, 05:01 AM

Yay for chocolate and bday cake! Dp is probably taking the merry go round hard too - prob doesn't want to bring you down ... Hope you feel better in the morning! I'm going all stealth bomber this month 😜 to try and take the pressure off him!

36***40
Old 03-25-2013, 08:31 AM

oh, Prescott, hug2.gif.  I hope the cake and chocolate bunny has helped to ease the pain. Chuord is so right -  it is hard being on this merry go round! grouphug.gif Hugs to us all!

I am sorry for disappearing over the weekend, I didn't get online at all except to watch a some videos with DH. I feel so behind on the discussion! (For some reason, I am not getting instant updates through my email,which is the only thing I can access via my phone. I need to figure why not. I will get one, but it seems like if I do not log in to mothering after that, I will not get any more. What's up with that?)

Beckeroo - That's great that you and DH were able to have a good long talk and agree on a course of action.  My DH and I are both a bit test-a-phobic, but we shall see if we change our mind about that if and when we have more losses.

JestJenny- Praying that the IUI does the trick! dust.gif

Mamacatsbaby - I love hearing how folks celebrate Spring with their kids.  I have always recognized and honored the seasonal changes, but in a very minimal, low-key way. Now that I have DS, I realize that there is a great urge for me to celebrate more -- with decorations, food, activities, etc. We already do that for Winter Solstice - campfire and presents, but this Spring has me fired up to celebrate all the seasons.

Chuord -  I will check out the links, thanks. There is much I could say about mind/soul balancing, but don't have time to write about it now.  Basically, I know there are a few areas where I know that I am out of whack...but the thought of approaching them sounds both scary and completely consuming.

AFM- Well, I started cramping a bit this weekend and sure AF was coming. Yesterday, I was at 13 dpo, and I decided to just be happy that my luteal phase is a bit longer. When I temped this morning, my temp was still high and higher than usual. (Sorry, ladies, the chart sharing is not going to happen this cycle. I tried to share it once, but the link just goes to a blank screen on Fertility Friend.)  

Still feeling cramps, so I think maybe the new vitamins are also helping to get my overall resting temps up.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:43 AM

hug2.gifprescott. TTC can be so incredibly emotional and complicated and just plain rough. Hoping you and DP have been able to work through the weirdness. I agree with chuord that your DP is probably handling the TTC ups and downs in his own manner but I can see why his actions would feel out of sorts for you. Pirate Booty, birthday cake, and a chocolate bunny head all sound excellent for ringing in AF's arrival nod.gif .

chuord: I think stealth bomber style will work beautifully for you thumbsup.gif . GL darlin'! dust.gif To love and romance champagne.gif .

Old 03-25-2013, 09:39 AM

Oh, and I forgot to say prescott, I was thinking along the same lines about wishing we were closer. I would have brought all kinds of dealing with AF gear to your place love.gif . All the essentials: wine, movies, more chocolate, and wine lol.gif .

Old 03-25-2013, 10:10 AM - Thread Starter

Chuord-DP actually has been having an issue about a different area in our relationship eyesroll.gif unrelated to this ridiculous TTC business, which we have kind of stopped talking about except to plan when to DTD. 

Earthwalker-I lurked in the November due date club on saturday and many of the women there are experiencing cramps after a bfp, which I had never heard anyone talk about before so it could still happen. I checked out the pic, but it was so blurry it was hard to say, but if there's a faint line w/4MU I'd say it's a go.  love.gif

You might check your subscription settings-very top of the page on the right.

Mamacat-thanks hug.gif

DP & I are planning to chat this evening after work. I hope I can be in a better mood by then. I'm pretty pissy still, but at least I'm not crying my eyes out redface.gif

Old 03-25-2013, 10:55 AM

Gah! We completely x-posted earthwalker! lol.gif Going back to read your post...

GL on tonight's talk with DP prescott! goodvibes.gif for no crying while trying to get across to him the intimacies/complexities of your thoughts and feelings and doing the same in return for him. Ugh, why is everything so, just, not the way we want it when we want it! lol.gif

Old 03-25-2013, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

Ugh, why is everything so, just, not the way we want it when we want it! lol.gif

exactly. It's a very cruel joke that our sense of time here on Earth is so much different than the rest of the Universe's where they're all la-le-la....whatever, whenever... sigh. 

Old 03-25-2013, 11:15 AM

earthwalker: I definitely see the line with the FMU you collected and can't see a reason for you to have gotten a false positive. I'm assuming the jar was all good and washed out? I read somewhere else that apple juice will give a positive HPT when the stick is dipped in it but I can't remember why. I can't see the line on the 4MU test. Test again after a four hour hold or so! I can't help but feel excited for you biggrinbounce.gif . And on celebrating with the kids, yeah, we had a lot of fun! Well, when they weren't fighting ROTFLMAO.gif . I've been trying to figure out other ways to incorporate more ritual into our lives as they get older and making special cakes and things sounds like a great idea that they would looooove, thanks! Don't know why I didn't think of that before nut.gif .

Kids going crazy, gotta run!

Old 03-25-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prescottchels View Post

exactly. It's a very cruel joke that our sense of time here on Earth is so much different than the rest of the Universe's where they're all la-le-la....whatever, whenever... sigh. 
Yep! So harsh doing this human thing...

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List