A Saner TTC-The Worm Moon - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 342 Old 03-28-2013, 07:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Prescottchels- Glad to hear y'all had a relaxing evening!  As a librarian, I heartbeat.gif research geeks! As I mentioned on my first post here, I have had to rein myself in, b/c I had been spending too much researching baby-making and not getting work done. 

MattsMom- Welcome! hola.gif  I am just now working on #2, and everyone asks if we want another boy or a girl -- and I say that I want another boy, just so I can have a good reason to convince my DH to try for #3-- we can then try for a girl.  DH is not so sure that will be a convincing argument.  

fnpmama- I would love the link about the one minute mindfulness. Yesterday I started to feel the stress/worries to build up, and I worked on trying to release them quickly. But I need some more tools- I have a habit of worrying about worrying. shrug.gif  

JustJenny- I have been thinking about you! Praying the IUI works. Not to be nosey, but did FF give you your crosshairs?

mamacatsbaby- I know has some time has passed, but I just want to give a big hug and say I am sorry for your loss in Nov. hug2.gif My m/c was 2 years ago this month, and while the pain becomes easier/more distant -- It is still there. I try to honor it and not dwell on it.  I try to be thankful that my body worked the way it was supposed to, and I was able to deliver the baby at home naturally. After my unplanned cesarean, that meant a lot to me.  It also provided my DH an opportunity to see me do labor naturally, and he said he could see my strength in the pain. And that means a whole bunch to me. 

Everyone- I really want to be a morning person, but it is sooooo hard for me.  This morning I got up my usual time (7am) to hurry up and get ready for work. But this morning I had to step outside to tend to my kitties, and I saw the dawn...and all the blooms on my peach tree...and it was so beautiful and calming and inspiring.  So my question for the group: Are y'all morning people?  What do you like about waking up early? What do you do in the mornings?

Working Mama caffix.gif, wife to SAHD superhero.gifDS 12/09 carrot.gif #2 born 12/10, YAY for med-free vbac.gif

#122 of 342 Old 03-28-2013, 08:52 AM

Hi everyone!  I'm such a constant thread stalker.  If I weren't, I would drive myself crazy researching everything baby!  

livnkadesmom - wave.gif It's so nice to "meet" someone that I have so much in common with.  I hope you continue to come out of lurkdom and post often.  I look forward to getting to know you!

earthwalker - I can't say I'm a morning person.  I'm not really a night person either.  I'm more of a mid-afternoon person.  ROTFLMAO.gif  I do love waking up early enough to see the sun rise over the mountains though.  It's so beautiful.  Then I go back to bed!  lol.  

Right now I'm feeling incredibly blessed for all the good things in my life.  I have a great husband (who has his moments, don't get me wrong), two fantastic boys, two lovable canine furbabies and a feline furbaby who hates me.  I love them all so much.  We have a great house - our forever house - and I just love where I live.  We have enough money to buy groceries every month, we never have to worry about not being able to pay for heat and electricity.  I grew up very poor, so having these things is amazing to me.  Some days I'm overwhelmed with gratitude about all of the things we're lucky enough to have.  

Any one else want to share what they are grateful for today?  

Candy, Mom to Matthew (5/02) and Ethan (10/07)

Trying for #3 starting 5/13

#123 of 342 Old 03-28-2013, 01:24 PM

livnkadesmom-  I think we cross-posted this morning!  hola.gif

Matt's Mom - Today I am feeling extra grateful that my DH is able to stay home with our DS. I am also feeling grateful for all the simple things in life -- good cuddles, quiet moments, the wildflowers in my yard.  And I am feeling very grateful for y'all and your support.

Working Mama caffix.gif, wife to SAHD superhero.gifDS 12/09 carrot.gif #2 born 12/10, YAY for med-free vbac.gif

#124 of 342 Old 03-28-2013, 02:32 PM

I am NOT a morning person!!! I so wish I was! I wish I had an internal alarm that would wake me up at 7 a.m but I don't. I would sleep until 10 every morning if I could!

As for things I am thankful for. #1 the relationship I have with my Lord. My faith is very important to me. #2 my DH, DD, and DS are my life! My DH is a hard worker and provider for our family. My kids are healthy and happy. Like Matt's mom said, I am thankful for my home, and the ability to pay my bills and put food on the table!
#125 of 342 Old 03-28-2013, 02:56 PM

Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Pescottchels - my brother is very much the same with anything tech based.. If we want a new camera we ask him what and he does all the research... It's awesome to have people like that, then you know the info is right!
Re your outing with dp - that sounds so relaxing- we're planning a picnic for today or tomorrow (providing I finish my jobs list before my parents arrive Saturday night.. It's Easter Friday morning here already...
I think I'm getting a virus - killer sore throat... But really need to stay focused on that lead light... Can't wait to show you all the fin product!
Welcome Matt's mom!
Hi mamacats, earth walker, fnpmama, beckeroo and anyone I missed

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Looking good so far
#126 of 342 Old 03-29-2013, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Mamacat-Yes, what book did you just finish?? Not only am I a research nerd I'm also a book junkie winky.gif I'm just finishing "The Space of Love" by Vladimir Megre. It's book 3 in the Ringing Cedars Series. I think you might enjoy them. Next on the list is another book 3 lol "Darkfall" by Janice Hardy in the Healing Wars series. It's for young adults, but I love them shy.gif. My best friend's teen daughter got me hooked on them. 

LivnKade-Welcome to our little group!  wave.gif

Earthwalker- Besides affirmations I do another thing to keep my mind clear of worries and other unhelpful thoughts. It's called Ho'oponopono. Ho-o-pono-pono-an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation & forgiveness. The short version goes like this: "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I completely love, appreciate, and forgive myself". When I'm worried, triggered or otherwise freaking out I say this over and over til I'm better and then again whenever the same or another issue arises. When I first started it kind of took all my presence to stay focused enough on it to keep saying it, but now it's kind of second nature and I can do it while I'm listening to someone talk or while I'm driving or working or whatever thumb.gif

As for the morning person topic...I don't know that I would say I'm a morning person, necessarily...Although I am pretty alert when I wake up and just jump right in & start doing things, better when I can wake up on my own though and not by an alarm, which is one the fabulous things about being self-employed. I rarely have to set my alarm orngbiggrin.gif

Matt's Mom-I'm super grateful for the gorgeous weather we've been having. It really motivates me to get stuff done, even if I'm inside. We're planning to have our easter celebration at the lake on Sunday with a group of great friends, games, kayaks, yummy food on the grill, sunshine... 

Chuord-Feel better!! Getting sick is not in the plan!! Are you taking lots of Vit C? You can't OD on C so keep upping your dose til you get loose bowels and then back it off a bit. I take 2000mg everyday! More when I don't feel good. The recommended doses are too low to do anything but keep you from getting scurvy. For reals.

Hello to everyone else lurking, but not posting!! 

Nothing too exciting going on over here...I'm committing my day to 2 things I've been putting off for weeks-figuring my mileage for taxes and calling the phone company to get a better rate. snore.

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#127 of 342 Old 03-29-2013, 10:44 PM

Prescottchels - yay for being focused enough to do the boring jobs! Re vitamin c, I've been told by some natural people that it can actually deplete your body of other minerals, I think it's thru the processing? Check grada's blogs at the purpke house website if you're Interested.. Like you I used to take 2000 daily before then... It tastes soo good lol
Leadlight is almost finished, will post when done... Parents arrive in 3 hrs... All jobs done, totally exhausted so dh and I are napping on the day (futon couch) bed lol...

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Looking good so far
#128 of 342 Old 03-30-2013, 08:08 AM

chuord- I hope you are feeling a bit better! And are having a good visit with the parents.

Prescottchels- I have pulled up some pages about Ho'oponopono. Good stuff! Thanks for pointing me in that direction. 

AFMI am at work, but for just a few hours, and then the weekend can recommence. Woo-hoo!  I temp'ed this morning, and I was relieved to see my temp still elevated - praying this little bean sticks!

I hope everyone is having a peaceful Easter weekend! hamster.jpg

#129 of 342 Old 03-30-2013, 09:26 AM

earthwalker - still sending you sticky baby vibes.  goodvibes.gif

chuord - feel better and enjoy your parents!

prescottchels - your Easter plans sound awesome.  I'm jealous.  winky.gif

everyone else - wave.gif  hope your weekends are wonderful!

AFM - 2 days with no nuvaring and I'm still waiting for my period.  I am so stinking impatient.  If things are going to go according to my plan (ROTFLMAO.gif) I need Flo to show up soon!

#130 of 342 Old 03-30-2013, 09:46 AM - Thread Starter

Chuord-I'll check out the Vit C info. I'm also interested in learning more about health/wellness/nutrition thumb.gif

Earthwalker-you're welcome! Peace, love & sticky vibes to you om.gif  love.gif  goodvibes.gif

Matt's Mom-hang in there!! Deep breathing, keep busy, affirmations...I welcome AF with open arms (or an open uterus...? or something...lol) winky.gif

I'm losing patience w/DP in a big way. The stress of not feeling like we're making any serious progress w/his triggers is wearing me out and the lack of communication is no bueno either. sigh. For a while I was able to remain somewhat detached, but I feel like I'm getting pulled under now. I'm an Aries and a Type 3 in this system http://dressingyourtruth.com/about/live-your-truth/. (As an aside...there are lots of videos on youtube about dressing your truth if anyone wants to check it out more) Both of which mean I don't have a whole lot of inherent patience and like things to move along. DP is a Virgo and a Type 2, both of which kind of move at a slower pace. Under normal circumstances this doesn't bother me in him, but when we're stuck in a quagmire of triggers there's no moving fast enough to get out of that!

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#131 of 342 Old 03-30-2013, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Hi ladies! wave.gif Just dropping in to say I'm reading along but don't really have time to reply in-depth ATM. We HS and I'm working on our end of the year assessment, seeing where we are, where we need to go, what we need to work on, etc. Also, reassessing and rearranging responsibilities for the boys, keeping up with everyday stuff like cooking, laundry, etc. I'm working on a monthly recipes type of thing so I can try to get from under the cooking train I'm smacked down by each day lol. Really working on organizing some things so our lives run more smoothly (and we don't even schedule a whole lot of outside stuff, still feel swamped and overwhelmed! dizzy.gif ). Hoping you guys are having a great weekend! blowkiss.gif

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#132 of 342 Old 03-30-2013, 03:39 PM

Thanks lovely ladies! I've still a tickly throat but nothing else - so I may yet win this one...
I hope to be back later for personals... Need to get up and spend time with my parents... I just want to say I'm loving you guys heaps, this is such a wonderful place to chill 😜

#133 of 342 Old 03-30-2013, 04:56 PM

Can I join in?  I have been lurking here this month.  I love the idea of the worm moon.  With spring rising up, I wanted to be part of it, so we felt now is a good time to make #3!  I ovulated on the 20 or 21, and am feeling phantom signs- mostly hunger, slight nausea and salivation.  But, I get bad morning sickness, hyperemesis really, so it may be anxiety making me feel this way.

Here is to new life taking root!       

#134 of 342 Old 03-31-2013, 04:15 AM

Welcome bellyfruit! Great group of ladies here. Pull up a chair and wait it out while we keep you company tea6.gif . To new life my dear! champagne.gif . Hope you guys caught the eggy dust.gif .

Yeah, that's no good at all prescott. I'm sorry things are so draining for you right now with DP. You're right, there's no getting out of such complexities fast enough (love that you used quagmire BTW orngbiggrin.gif ). I'll have to check out your link when I get sec.

Me, feeling an odd combination of numb and sad. When Rose gets here, as I'm sure she'll come a callin' by Tuesday, Friday at the very latest, I will absolutely be changing my location to Bloody Hell as prescott mentioned. Going to find myself some fake sushi, a beer, and a movie soon; ready to get this over with...

I'll be back in a few days when I'm not feeling so gloomy.gif . Hope you all have a great Sunday and your week starts off beautifully kiss.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#135 of 342 Old 03-31-2013, 08:19 AM

Hey everyone!! Just wanted to pop in and let you know im thinking of you all even though I haven't had a chance to post much lately! And welcome to the newcomers!!
#136 of 342 Old 03-31-2013, 08:49 AM

grouphug.gif for you prescottchels and mamacatsbaby.  

Welcome.gif bellyfruit!  I'm a newbie myself, but everyone has done a great job of making me feel welcome.  I definitely have tried posting to threads where people weren't so welcoming.  I feel blessed to have found the women here.

wave.gif and kiss.gifto everyone.  It's a gorgeous spring day here and I'm off to enjoy every bit of it.  

#137 of 342 Old 03-31-2013, 09:43 AM

bellyfruitwave.gif Welcome! Hope you get a bfp very soon!

Mattsmom- I don't think I said welcome to you in this thread! wave.gif Glad to hear the nuva ring is long gone. Did AF come to visit you yet? I bet you'll feel great about moving forward at last!

prescott- patient understanding vibes for both of you as you work through a difficult spot...goodvibes.gif

mamacats- are you sure af is on the way? I hope your wrong hug2.gif Still wishing you a bfp....

chuord- Hope your prickly throat gets a move on soon! 

beckeroowave.gif

AFM- FF has me at 8dpo although I'm more 9-10dpo. I gave in and tested this morning - bfn. I feel a little "awww shucks" but am still hopeful that its to early to get a positive. I'll try again in a couple days. redface.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#138 of 342 Old 03-31-2013, 02:50 PM

&@$: ok just lost my post of personals😡
Hugs to mamacats and Prescottchels... Mamacats hope things settle down, that you are wrong re rose... This is a big hormonal cycle for you this time around isn't it? Sending you zen mamma!
Huge hi and zen feelings to everyone else! Am loving hearing everything....
Ok my pic of the lead light... I painted the bird and kiln fired it as per cathedral glass etc... Enjoy the disturbance in the tww lol

#139 of 342 Old 03-31-2013, 03:19 PM

JustJenny - here's hoping and praying for a bfp!  FX!

chuord - That's so amazing that you made that!  I'm in awe of your talent.

dust.gif

#140 of 342 Old 04-01-2013, 10:35 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome & blessings on this being a baby for you, Bellyfruit! joy.gif

Mamacat-hug2.gif

Awwww JustJenny-it's still early...hang in there. fingersx.gif

Chuord-WOW!! I wondered what you meant by lead light lol We call them stained glass windows over here...It's SO beautiful!! Thanks for posting a pic.

Hello to everyone else too! wave.gif

I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around all this relationship crappola. My heart isn't in it, and it kills me to realize that-again, and to have to tell DP. When we got together I told him right from the beginning that having a child was more important than being in relationship and even though (up until this road block) we were highly compatible it's still not the path I want to be travelling... mecry.gifHe wants the whole package deal right now, and I don't. He had hoped that relationship would become at least as important as having a child for me once I got to know him and saw how great he was...that was a risky gamble on his part...and I mistakenly thought that I could more easily bypass the tangles of relationship by being completely honest about my intentions right from the beginning....I honestly believed that we could be really great friends that could consciously create and raise a child together. Silly silly girl... Guess I'll be turning back to the single mama path...

#141 of 342 Old 04-01-2013, 10:41 AM

chuord- Your leadlight is beautiful! Truly awesome! bow2.gif Thanks so much for sharing the pic. (And hey, thanks for introducing me to a new term, too. I always called everything like this "stained glass" but after a bit of research, I see that there is a distinction.)

JustJenny- Fx for pos.gif soon!

bellyfruit- hola.gif Welcome to the group! I am new to the group this cycle, and these ladies are so kind and supportive! BTW, I love your username!

mamacatsbaby- hug2.gif, I hope you are feeling a bit better today...and that Rose just stays away!

prescottchelshug2.gif, Sorry to hear about the quagmire! Argh! I hope things have gotten a bit better since you have last written. I wanted to thank you for introducing me to Ho'oponopono. I have been using this technique regularly for the past couple days. So grounding.

mattsmom - I hope AF shows up soon! 

Hi, everyone else!

AFM- My temps are still up. So far this bean is sticking. love.gif  I have been using the Ho'oponopono to help keep my fears at bay.

#142 of 342 Old 04-01-2013, 12:08 PM

Omg, that is stunning work chuord! jaw.gif You lured me out of lurkdom with the awesome of your talent lady. Gorgeous! Thank you for the zen, I need it hug.gif .

Aw man prescott, I'm sorry about all the troubles b/w you and DP hug2.gif . It's great that you know what you want though and in the end that's so much better for both of you. I'm still hoping that things will work out for you guys anyway but emotions are tricksy SOB's. Somebody always gets caught up.

Wonderful to hear that the Ho'oponopono is working so well for you earthwalker! I really need to get on that. Stick little apple seed, stick! dust.gif

Thinking healthy, sticky BFP thoughts for you JustJenny! dust.gif As for AF, meh, I just don't expect anything different I guess? I won't allow myself to hope.

And a big wave.gif and blowkiss.gif for everyone else! Thanks you all so much for the hugs and well wishes, I truly appreciate all of you happytears.gif . I'm thinking of you all and I'll get back on more personals soon.

#143 of 342 Old 04-01-2013, 01:04 PM

grouphug.gif prescottchels.  Relationships are such a b!tch.  I wish you peace and serenity.  

goodvibes.gifearthwalker.  Sticky, sticky vibes.

afm - still playing the waiting game.  Sigh.

#144 of 342 Old 04-01-2013, 03:09 PM

Matt's mom, earthwalker, Prescottchels, mamacats - thanks so much for the appreciation! Also thanks for spurring me onto discover the true difference between 'lead light' and stained glass... It turns out it is stained glass 😳 it started as lead light, but we had a lady (Emma) who does historic restoration of stained glass as a full time career in the uk (has worked on many 11-12 century glass including windsor castle) here who taught us traditional glass painting - so the bird is actually painted and kiln fired at 500 centigrade to create the shading, feathers and face... Most bits have 2 layers of shading, and firing... I have to admit the glass painting pushed it into the realm of soul singing for me - I love learning new craft... Ok basics, I designed the layout, and selected the glass besides putting it together, it took forever lol (but in little pieces) thanks again for making the experience even more awesome 😄
Ok I missed a few posts and need to add what I'm thankful for (besides you guys)... That my husband has finished his training and is now a surgeon (without the stupid oncall shifts), that as a result we have time to enjoy each other and do things (albeit cheap things lol as he waits to build up referrals) that he loves and supports me; in any craft/art I endeavour on, shares the house chores (dishwasher, cat litter, even making the bed)- Despite the fact that I'm not working. I'm thankful for my parents always loving and supporting me - despite differing opinions at time... My mother has a great capacity for support, understanding and love... Rediscovering the joy of holding your partner all night long - it fixed my insomnia lol... Most of all for having good health and feeling whole, being able to ttc... Feeling like a worthwhile citizen of planet earth instead of an oxygen drain... So many things! I loved everyone's list btw!
Earthwalker - fx its all going well with the sticky bean!
Justjenny - sending you sticky vibes, and loads of zen...
Livn - where are you up to?
Mamacats - how many dpo now? How's that zen 😇 hoping it finds you tranquil and relaxed like your normal huggable self!
Prescottchels - hugs on the relationship stuff, I'm with mamacats - hoping that you two can work it out... Maybe he needs some form of therapy (natural) to clear his past relationship traumas so he can consciously decide to accept your proposal? If he's 'broken' (triggers and repeating pattern) he probably won't stop being needy and clingy till its resolved... Maybe that's why he found you, with your various skills, so he can be whole again 😊... I know in my heart my ex and I were together purely do I could get him through being a pedestrian hit by a car... (In the UK) I knew I had to fly and support him... Although for us that signified the ending of the relationship - but it all felt so right.
Matt's mom - hugs and zen to you, with a sprinkle of sticky baby during your wait! What do you ladies do to distract during the tww?
Belly fruit - hugs and much zen to you!

Afm- ok I'm a little confused this cycle... I'm cd18, last cycle I ovulated on 19, the one before ff put it at 16 - which I think was too early... This month I had antibiotics for a sinus infection, and have had a low grade sore throat heavy chest on and off for a week... I've been trying to follow the psychics I at ructions to forget the temping opk's etc and focus on the romance - but have no idea when I will/did O lol... And dh has been feeling ill so bd has not been an option much - sigh - oh well hopefully he is up for it tonight... Maybe I'll do an opk today to see if anything... I only started getting ewcm the last few days so maybe there's time yet...

#145 of 342 Old 04-01-2013, 06:34 PM

Hi all! I am here Chuord! 😌 DH through me for a loop last night when I brought up TTC #3. We originally planned (so I thought) that we would start actively trying this summer. When I mentioned it last night, he told me that he really didn't want to have another baby 😥. It has broken my heart!! I got so upset last night that I thought I was going to hyperventilate. Right now I go from being very angry at him to being totally devastated. I keep hoping he will change his mind but I don't expect it. Anyway, you may not hear from me much anymore. I have grown to love you all so much, so I will probably lurk to see how you are and maybe throw in a comment every once in a while. Good luck all!
#146 of 342 Old 04-01-2013, 06:41 PM

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livnkadesmom View Post

Hi all! I am here Chuord! 😌 DH through me for a loop last night when I brought up TTC #3. We originally planned (so I thought) that we would start actively trying this summer. When I mentioned it last night, he told me that he really didn't want to have another baby 😥. It has broken my heart!! I got so upset last night that I thought I was going to hyperventilate. Right now I go from being very angry at him to being totally devastated. I keep hoping he will change his mind but I don't expect it. Anyway, you may not hear from me much anymore. I have grown to love you all so much, so I will probably lurk to see how you are and maybe throw in a comment every once in a while. Good luck all![/quote. Hi after me and my hubby had our son a cpl years ago I wanted another baby and he agreed we would have them a cpl years apart so when time came I asked him and he too said no I don't want anymore just one baby is fine and I too was devastated greensad.gif now everyone around me friends and family are having babies and it makes me want another so bad. Also me thinking I wa pregnant cuz I mised period and Thot was a positive test made me want one even more so this month hubby threw me a surprise when he didn't want to wear a condom and said he will give it a try for another one I was so excited so I'm hoping our first month trying is a winner won't know til like April 15 when period suppose to come but can't wait. I never Thot he would give in then he surprised me I hope your hubby does the same for you smile.gif when he sees how bad you want one
#147 of 342 Old 04-01-2013, 06:44 PM

Hi after me and my hubby had our son a cpl years ago I wanted another baby and he agreed we would have them a cpl years apart so when time came I asked him and he too said no I don't want anymore just one baby is fine and I too was devastated now everyone around me friends and family are having babies and it makes me want another so bad. Also me thinking I wa pregnant cuz I mised period and Thot was a positive test made me want one even more so this month hubby threw me a surprise when he didn't want to wear a condom and said he will give it a try for another one I was so excited so I'm hoping our first month trying is a winner won't know til like April 15 when period suppose to come but can't wait. I never Thot he would give in then he surprised me I hope your hubby does the same for you when he sees how bad you want one. This is message I meant idk why it went with quote lol
#148 of 342 Old 04-01-2013, 07:45 PM

Hi everyone wave.gif! I made it across the ocean and I can't tell you how much I'm loving the sunny Arizona weather orngbiggrin.gif...

Wow I missed a lot the last few days.. hope you all are doing well.

So I have something to share (no not a BFP) but according to FertilityFriend I'm now 16 DPO... I have not tested yet and I'm too terrified to test. I've told my sister and she told me let's just go buy a HPT, I freaked out and told her I can't handle a negative so I'm not going. For the last 5 or 6 days I've been having yellowish CM (not a yest infection) which is making me even more nervous. I'm too afraid to believe that I may be pregnant because I might jinx it. Right now I keep telling myself FF could be wrong and and I ovulated 2 or 3 days later.  Am I crazy? Probably..

I know I know, I need to relax but I think I may test when I get back to Germany on Monday...

Mama to my little Lily luxlove.gif (09/2010), and a sweet baby boy joy.gif (12/2012)

#149 of 342 Old 04-01-2013, 08:15 PM

Thanks scjp... I hope you are right. I tell myself he must not be too worried b/c we do nothing to prevent, but he isn't on board with the timed BD. who knows?!?
#150 of 342 Old 04-01-2013, 08:57 PM

That's how my hubby was I got my Mirena iud out in October and we never used protection just pull out method so really nothing to prevent but when we thotci was he bought codoms now he wants a baby and this was all just this last month he bought them now he is not using them lol

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page