A Saner TTC-The Worm Moon - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 342 Old 04-07-2013, 08:25 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
chuord: I just sent you a friend request on FF just so I can randomly stalk your chart when the mood strikes lol.gif . I just found out about that little feature the other day when another mommy I post with on a thread in the TTCAL forum sent me a friend request.

Glad you're feeling better about things Matt's Mom flowersforyou.gif . Warmer weather and outdoor activities are wonderful for taking us out of funkytime. As these ladies will tell you I neeeeed sunshine to properly function lol.gif .

prescott: Those are chorus lyrics from the song Patience by Nas and Damian Marley. They sampled the song Sabali by Amadou and Mariam. Loosely translated it means "Patience, patience is worth everything. Patience, patience is good, when you love someone." heartbeat.gif Glad you and DP are doing better love.gif . fingersx.gif for you this cycle anyway even though it's not your ideal dust.gif .

Thanks ladies! blowkiss.gif . I'm feeling much better now that Rose has finally showed. Three days in and I'm still getting my butt kicked! Ugh! In a nutshell it looks like my body has not resumed business as usual, more or less, like I had figured it did after my m/c. I know my hormones have gotten kicked around and have been all kinds of off but, IDK, I just didn't think the wackiness was messing with my secondary fertility signs the way it now looks like it is shrug.gif . Have no idea whatsoever why I would think this, denial?! I kept getting lonely-lined this last cycle, wasn't sure where my period was, wondering about late implantation, etc. 'Twas awful. With the help of a mama on another thread I post on in the TTCAL forum, I see that this last cycle I O'd around CD16 or 17 which was three or four days after I thought I O'd. I was highly upset. The end of a cycle/beginning of a new cycle really brings the pain and emotional upheaval every...single...month, especially as I creep closer and closer to my would-have-been EDD greensad.gif . I think something is affecting implantation mecry.gif .

Gotta make food for the kiddos so I'll BBL. Hope you lovelies are having a wonderful Sunday! kiss.gif

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#182 of 342 Old 04-07-2013, 02:22 PM

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Mamacats - done and thank you! That is soo cool... Lol I even bothered to do my temp this morning... I'm with you I'm sure I missed the egg, but I think it came right on time (cd19) but I was expecting it to come later after antibiotics - silly! Tmi I think it dried up my cm more than usual so i was less prepared... The last opk I took was a single line, before that it was negative but two lines getting stronger... Oh well I'll join you and Matt's mom in next month already lol...

Hugs all, to make you feel better about your own lives - dh and I are doing that 4 hrs + of driving thing with collecting his parents etc... This time it's so they can get a replacement visa in their new passport ((sigh)) I wish he would just take the spare car and drive himself! Problem is as an ex ambassador he is used to a driver and lackeys... I was going to collect them alone, but dh has decided to come for the ride - a good thing as I was practicing telling them off for not 'loving' their son enough 😜 I'm an evil wife lol... (Cash he got plenty of, expectations too, support, understanding and hugs not so much - makes my blood boil lol) it's a miracle he's got so many good qualities.. Ok rant over, many thanks for your 'patience' lol

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Looking good so far
#183 of 342 Old 04-07-2013, 02:22 PM

Mamacats - done and thank you! That is soo cool... Lol I even bothered to do my temp this morning... I'm with you I'm sure I missed the egg, but I think it came right on time (cd19) but I was expecting it to come later after antibiotics - silly! Tmi I think it dried up my cm more than usual so i was less prepared... The last opk I took was a single line, before that it was negative but two lines getting stronger... Oh well I'll join you and Matt's mom in next month already lol...

Hugs all, to make you feel better about your own lives - dh and I are doing that 4 hrs + of driving thing with collecting his parents etc... This time it's so they can get a replacement visa in their new passport ((sigh)) I wish he would just take the spare car and drive himself! Problem is as an ex ambassador he is used to a driver and lackeys... I was going to collect them alone, but dh has decided to come for the ride - a good thing as I was practicing telling them off for not 'loving' their son enough 😜 I'm an evil wife lol... (Cash he got plenty of, expectations too, support, understanding and hugs not so much - makes my blood boil lol) it's a miracle he's got so many good qualities.. Ok rant over, many thanks for your 'patience' lol

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Looking good so far
#184 of 342 Old 04-08-2013, 06:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

mamacatsbaby- I am glad to hear you are feeling a bit better now. hug2.gif I understand the sadness that comes as you get closer to the EDD after a m/c.  My neighbor and I got pregnant at the same time...I didn't know this until I saw her at the OB office. She was all smiley asking why I was there, and I mentioned I was following up after a m/c. Then I learned she was pregnant, too. Well, fortunately, her pregnancy continued well, and her baby girl was born about a week before my EDD.  Fortunately for me, we were not very close, so I didn't have it rubbed in my face. But boy, when I saw her, I had to fight off the emotional storm it would cause inside me.  Even now when I see her beautiful girl, I have to remind myself to stay focused.

JustJenny-hug2.gif So sorry that the iui didn't take.

matt's mom - Glad you are feeling a bit better. Nothing like running kids around to sports practice to keep your mind occupied!

Prescottchels- Yay for makeup sex! And better yet, well-timed makeup sex! FX'd for you...even if it means a holiday baby.

LilyKay- We have been very patient, but today is Monday.  Test day, my dear! FX'd for BFP!!!

dust.gif to all for the next cycle!

AFM- I have officially joined the Dec due date club. My DH and I talked this weekend, and we have decided to go a different route this time around.  I think I mentioned my initial reaction is to go to the OB's as soon as possible so I can hear a heartbeat...but DH asked me to keep the faith and just let nature take her course. He said that would be easier on everyone than constantly worrying between dr.'s appts. Plus, if I m/c, I will want to do it naturally anyway...and I got a lot of grief from my OB last time about that.

So I will probably wait until my 2nd trimester (if we make that far praying.gifbefore seeking care.   

Well, I guess this means that I have graduated from this awesome group! But I am going to be lurking....I am far too attached! grouphug.gif Thank y'all so much for everything! luxlove.gif

Working Mama caffix.gif, wife to SAHD superhero.gifDS 12/09 carrot.gif #2 born 12/10, YAY for med-free vbac.gif

#185 of 342 Old 04-08-2013, 04:05 PM

Thanks earth walker! You take care, and keep us posted occaisionally. Huge hugs and hoping everything stays sticky!

Hi all, nothing exciting to tell here but missing your news... Lol so feel free to update... Prescottchels - how's the diy, how's things with dp?
Mamacats - (i still get warm fuzzies from your name btw) how is the freezer dinner stash going? The kids, and life in general?
Lilykay - how many dpo are you now lady? I agree with earth walker - test time! (Lol living vicariously)
Just Jenny - I hope you are doing ok, what is the next plan - another iui? Sila on the 'scenic route' thread just did an iui with stimulation and is 6 weeks pg (I'm guessing twins lol)
Anyone I've missed - huge hugs and apologies (on phone as always) please update me in your travels too 😄

Afm - I need to work on dh performance pressure issues, if he was a bit dumber I could probably fool him lol but that's not working, plus I get a little agitated when we miss my window and he can't miss that 😜 in his futile attempts I think he slightly bruised my cervix (tmi) other than that just waiting to roll over into next month.. And enjoying my parents visiting😄

#186 of 342 Old 04-08-2013, 04:41 PM

earthwalker- so happy for you! Congrats again joy.gif

mamacats-hug2.gif Dates around losses are sooooo very difficult. Maybe finding a way to honor your lost angel will help?

chuord- hope your visit with the in-laws went well!

AFM- AF arrived this morning. Glad she's here so we can move forward. We've decided to do 2 more iui's then take a break. We will be considering ivf at that point and will have to save up some more $$.  Chuord did you mean medications for the iui? Yes we have been doing clomid and progesterone for 3 cycles and added a trigger shot to the last 2. This will be the 4th cycle on clomid and I am not looking forward to it again. I just feel so crappy but the eggs respond so I'm still taking it.

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#187 of 342 Old 04-08-2013, 04:47 PM

Doing a quick fly by as I tend to obsess when I hang out for too long...  eyesroll.gif

earthwalker -congrats on graduating to a DDC.  Still sending you massive sticky baby vibes! sticky.gif

mamacatsbaby - I need sunshine too.  Unfortunately it's been pretty cloudy here the past couple of days.  coolshine.gif Here's a little sunshine for both of us.

chuord - Sorry about clueless in-laws.  Hopefully you don't have to deal with them too often.  

A bruised cervix sounds kind of awful.  Hope you get things worked out with DH.

Hello to everyone else!  Hope everyone is getting lots of sunshine and baby dust!  dust.gif

Candy, Mom to Matthew (5/02) and Ethan (10/07)

Trying for #3 starting 5/13

#188 of 342 Old 04-08-2013, 04:51 PM

JustJenny - we posted around the same time.  I'm glad you get to move forward with ttc.  Playing the waiting game sucks, doesn't it?  Waiting for Flo, waiting to O, waiting to know... it's endless.  Fingers crossed that this is your cycle.  

#189 of 342 Old 04-08-2013, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Mamacat-so glad to hear you're feeling better, if still a little out of whack. Any thoughts about a different plan for this cycle? Singing "patience" is good, especially in another language winky.gif you can fool yourself into it better that way!

Lilykay-It's Monday evening here in the states so that must mean you've tested by now...?? shy.gif Praying for pos.gif

Earthwalker-congrats on joining a DDC  joy.gif  We'll miss you!! Come update us any old time!

Chuord-The DIY projects have slowed a bit this past week or so w/work being busier. Have been working on a complete overhaul of my friend's attic. I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee and we've filled it to the brim twice w/things to donate to charity. I think we're passed the point of getting rid of stuff... Now, to make everything that's left fit well so it can stay organized and easily accessible! But today...today i stayed in my jammies allllll day and read an entire novel! I haven't done that for ages and it was pure heaven. 

DP is due over momentarily for a visit so I have to run. BBL!!

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#190 of 342 Old 04-08-2013, 10:24 PM

Prescottchels - yay for an awesome pj's day - that sounds fab... Feel free to post a pic of the finished attic lol - I love organizing... I also like being lazy lol...

#191 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 03:02 AM

Hi Ladies!

First of all, grouphug.gif to you all! I made it across the ocean (looooong trip) and came back late last night.. I tested this morning and it's pos.gif joy.gif. I kind of knew, seeing I was 24 DPO and have been feeling nauseous that last few days (almost threw up on the airplane if it weren't for my sister holding my hand and telling me to breath slow).  I really hope it's a little sticky bean in there praying.gif... I'm too scared to believe it, maybe when I see a heartbeat I'll feel ready to truly celebrate.

mamacats, just read through the posts I missed, sorry you had such a rough cycle. Here's to a better one this time around goodvibes.gif

JustJennyhug2.gif I really hope the waiting game ends soon and you get your BFP

chourd - ouch about the bruised cervix (been there..).. Enjoy your family, I already miss mine..

Prescott - it looks like the break is slowly over joy.gif... PJs and a novel, that's also my kind of heaven... if only I didn't have to pack.

Everyone else I missed wave.gif

ETA: I just want to mention that I took Guaifenesin this cycle and it made a difference in CM which I think was my issue. I'm so grateful that Sparklemama (I think it was her) mentioned it last month. I've never heard of it before so I'm mentioning it here, perhaps it'll help someone else.

Mama to my little Lily luxlove.gif (09/2010), and a sweet baby boy joy.gif (12/2012)

#192 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 03:11 AM

Lily Kay - woohoo!!!! So so happy for you mama! I think we all sort of knew it was happening for you but a definite + is awesome! Fx it is sticky and sending you heaps of healthy baby vibes!

#193 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 05:44 AM

Yay, LilyKay! banana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gif  Woo-hoo!  I'll be praying that l'il bean sticks. I hope to see you soon in the Dec DDC! 

Working Mama caffix.gif, wife to SAHD superhero.gifDS 12/09 carrot.gif #2 born 12/10, YAY for med-free vbac.gif

#194 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 06:50 AM

WOO HOO!!!  Yay LilyKay!!!  joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

#195 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 09:16 AM

chuord: Hope things are going well with the family. That certainly seems like blood-boiling behavior to me! I'd want to say something too. Ouch! A bruised cervix is anti-fun on all fronts horrors.gif . Hmm, freezer stash sucks lol.gif . But that's b/c our freezer is ridiculously small. We'd love a stand-alone so that we could really stock up but not sure how soon we'll be able to get one. There's a few other larger purchases that we need to make as well. Damn budgets lol. Kids are doing well even though the pollen is really walloping us here! sneeze.gif I'm more or less done with DS1's end of the year assessment and need to continue working on our goals for the 2013-2014 school year.

earthwalker: Thank you for the hugs, I sure need 'em! Yeah, I'm not so excited about the very real possibility of not expecting again by the time my EDD would have been; that time is going to suck bad enough. I'm so happy for your graduation my dear! joy.gif We'll miss you but stop in any time blowkiss.gif .

JustJenny: Thank you for the hugs and suggestion kiss.gif . I think I'm going to get a necklace with that baby's birthstone attached to it, maybe a locket with an inscription. Or maybe I'll get my ears re-pierced and do something with that. I'll do something though 'cause even if I'm the only person who remembers my little baby that didn't quite get earthside, he or she was still here, however briefly. Still came and did what he/she had to do, and still special, still with me stillheart.gif . I'm sorry you have to go through another Clomid cycle but I'm so hopeful and praying.gif it will be your last. Kids, not even as adults, can fully appreciate or understand what their parents went through for them until they have their own children.

Matt's Mom: It's going to be in the upper 70's and nice and sunny today carrot.gif . We're going to fight the pollen and go enjoy ourselves! Here's a little anti-obsession mojo for ya goodvibes.gif .

prescott: I'm thinking BD EOD during my fertile time this cycle, going to add PreSeed to the mix, replacing our juicer and will be doing a juice, water, and mostly raw food fast for 4-7 days in an attempt to find a reset, getting my RRL tea back in there too. DS2 seems to have weaned also. IDK, we'll see what happens. Reading in my pj's all day is absolutely my idea of an impeccably great time, yep! Right now I'm reading Clive Barker's The Great and Secret Show and I'm loving it. Hope you enjoyed your time with DP! Your attic organizing project sounds like it's been quite successful thus far. I'm sure your friend is grateful for your help.

LilyKay: OMG, how awesome for you! Big, huge congratulations darlin'!!!!! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif I hope you enjoy every second of your pregnancy and a healthy, happy, ultra boring nine months to you lady love.gif. Sticky, healthy baby dust.gif coming at ya! So excited for you hug.gif .

AFM, nothing much going on here. CD5, waiting for AF to GTFO lol. Super tired from all the pollen-y spring goodness. Getting ready to run some errands and such with the kiddos. DH is going to be working A LOT the next month, at least, so we're probably not going to see a whole lot of him greensad.gif . He's committed to this baby-making business though lol.gif .

Hope you ladies are having a beautiful day!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#196 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 02:12 PM

Thanks ladies for the love re family... I just have to say that it's the in-laws that drive me nuts (as you know) but in contrast my parents who are visiting us in Brisbane (they live in Tasmania) are the opposite it's always how can they help me lol - they've helped prune all my trees, dad dug a new post hole and set the post (our fence had a sag in it) they are awesome and I am soo spoiled... With help and love and support. It's priceless.
Mamacats - yay for your sunshine! You know I really miss s cooler climate, here the summer is too hot to be in - so annoying... And winter is the perfect summer temp for me lol!
Re freezer, we knew we'd have to move states for dh training - so instead of being sensible and buying a first house anyway we just rented (from a friend and cheap as rent) so we spent all our extra cash on small/large appliances... When our old fridge died we got a full fridge and full freezer - I have to say I love it, and it tends to be fairly full! Lol kicking myself re the house tho... There was a huge property boom here during that time and prices went up almost double... So we then had to save extra for a deposit - you live and learn I guess. You hone school don't you? I never thought about having to do year end assessments as well, so you have to send them to a review board or something? Ps on my chart I reckon I 'o' around cd20, when you're bored would you be able to see what you think?
Hugs to all! I realized last night that my headaches 3 days in a row were from sinusitis again so I'm back on anti biotics...
Thanks for the zen love this cycle xxxx

#197 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 03:55 PM

chuord: I'm so glad you and DH have your parents for the love and support. Sounds like they really enjoy just loving on you guys love.gif . And that's just as it should be nod.gif . I'll bet your DH really appreciates having such sweet, supportive in-laws. On the heat, during the summer here it gets sooooo humid, omg. Just sticky, buggy, hotter than Hades, no good! We're at the pool a lot lol.gif unless it's raining, which it did a lot of last summer irked.gif . Other than that though, being outside during the summer here is not the goodness. Fall is my favorite and my best heartbeat.gif . And yes indeedy, we do homeschool. Love it! Where we are you don't have to do end of the year assessments or anything but I like to do them for us and our records to see where we are, what we've done, what we need to focus on. Aw hug2.gif , I'm sorry that dang sinus infection came roaring back angry.gif . What do you think keeps setting it off? Your chart, hmmm, with the data you have going I'm wondering if you didn't O until CD24 actually, just going off of the temps you have recorded alone. How off from your normal time were your temps with the white circles? Do you think that off times affect your temps really? Some women find temping at times off even more than +/- 30 minutes of their normal time doesn't affect them too much. It looks like your body was getting ready to O around CD19 but then didn't and waited until about CD24. If your temps stay up that's what I would go with I think. Do you guys have good coverage for around that time?

#198 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 04:17 PM

Thanks mamacats! I don't know why the sinus is back... Could be I should have taken double anti biotics at the time... Once I took 12 sets in a row and steroids - blah!
Cd24 makes sense - the last few days I've felt hot on waking... Time dif is up to 1.5hr however it's when I wake up so??? Lol sometimes I wake up hot, and quite often wake up every half hour with a tickly cough - so it's probably way out... I always lay there and sort of relax to a calm breathing etc... And most importantly nope nothing around then I think... Maybe cd21 or 22... Now onto next month!!! Thank you heaps!!!!

#199 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 04:43 PM

You're not out just yet chuord! O-3 and O-2 are still great days for BD, with O-2 being best I do believe. Until I hear The Fat Lady it ain't over woman lol.

#200 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 06:20 PM

Lol thanks mamacats! I'll start stalking your chart daily soon - has AF left?

#201 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 06:43 PM

Lilykay- Congrats on your bfp!!!jumpers.gifjumpers.gifjumpers.gif  How was your brother's wedding? What did you do while you were here?

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#202 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuord View Post

Lol thanks mamacats! I'll start stalking your chart daily soon - has AF left?
Not yet chuord. She sure likes to hang on now doesn't she? eyesroll.gif Hopefully she's gone by morning, mid-afternoon the latest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJenny View Post

Lilykay- Congrats on your bfp!!!jumpers.gif
jumpers.gif
jumpers.gif
  How was your brother's wedding? What did you do while you were here?
Yes! Do tell LilyKay! How was your visit? lurk.gif

#203 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 09:47 PM

I third that! Details please lilykay - if you're feeling up to it!

#204 of 342 Old 04-09-2013, 10:23 PM - Thread Starter

LilyKay-joy.gif So so happy & excited for you!!!!!! Congratulations hug.gif

Mamacat-Sounds like you've got a good combo/strategy set up for this cycle. fingersx.gif

Chuord-such a bummer you have to be on antibiotics again. boo. Your parents sound awesome!! They're gettin some great projects done for you guys! Yahoo!!!

It's CD 18 so I'm officially in TWW #5. DP is having a hard time wrapping his mind around us not being together as much as he would like. He comes in feeling sad about the fact that we'll have to go our separate ways even if we have hours to spend together. So that heavy energy is hard for me to deal with, cuz I just want to enjoy connecting with him and he can't really be present in the moment. sigh. Hopefully he'll be able to shift that soon. Meanwhile I have plenty of projects to keep me busy while he sorts himself out.thumb.gif

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#205 of 342 Old 04-10-2013, 12:16 AM

Thank you everyone for the sweet words luxlove.gif Right now I'm seriously jet-lagged and the nausea is getting a bit worse (but I don't mind it because it keeps my neurotic mind at ease that yes, it is real).

The wedding was AMAZING. They brought both Lebanese and American traditions into it and it came out beautifully (My side of the family really liked that they had belly dancers come in.) My brother and his wife had us all in tears during their vows.  Even the groomsmen (2 of them are macho players) were choking up. They're such a sweet couple and I was just bursting with happiness for him (he's such a good guy).  I was extra-hormonal I guess and started crying when I saw his wife in the dress for the first time Sheepish.gif.

The weather was amazing (especially compared to the still freezing Europe, seriously, what's up with that?!). The only hiccup in the whole trip is that I had a fight with my Dad's wife but she apologized and that was that. It's a long story but let's just say that she got even on my brother's nerves and he's like the calmest most patient man on earth.

Now I'm back to reality, cold weather and a big move in less than two weeks uhoh3.gif

Mama to my little Lily luxlove.gif (09/2010), and a sweet baby boy joy.gif (12/2012)

#206 of 342 Old 04-10-2013, 05:32 AM

Aww! That sounds like such a wonderful time was had by all, despite the little family hiccup LilyKay. So glad everything got on so perfectly. May your brother and brand spanking new SIL have many beautiful years together champagne.gif . And woohoo for nausea! It's so awful but in a good way smile.gif . Easy moving goodvibes.gif . Hope everything goes nice and smooth for you guys!

#207 of 342 Old 04-10-2013, 06:34 AM

LilyKay - it sounds like a beautiful wedding.  Congratulations to your brother and his new wife.  Sending you easy packing/moving vibes.

chuord - sorry your on antibiotics again.  Sinus stuff is the worst.

mamacatsbaby - here's hoping Rose leaves soon.  I hate when she lingers.  Such a pain.

prescottchels - Sorry your dp can't just live in the moment.  Sending you dust.gifduring your tww.

afm - nothing new here.  I think AF will be showing herself before long.  Yesterday I had supersensitive breasts and I can't seem to lay off the chocolate.  I'm definitely getting excited that things might start happening around here.  I know I might be jinxing things, but we ordered our crib yesterday.  I finally found one that I loved and it was on an awesome sale.  Does anyone else buy baby things knowing it might be a jinx?  Am I the only crazy one?  DH worries because he's afraid I won't get pg and we'll have to deal with the painful process of returning everything.  I'm more optimistic than he is.  Every time we've tried, I've gotten pg.  I guess I'm just trying to justify my purchases.  shrug.gif

#208 of 342 Old 04-10-2013, 07:11 AM

prescott: Hope DP figures out definitively what he wants so that you guys can get on smooth ground.

Matt's Mom: We waited until the very end to get things for our boys and would have done the same for the baby we lost but not b/c we were afraid of jinxing, rather budgeting and general "Oh we have plenty of time!" thinking lol.gif . For my DS2 I did work on a couple of hats I was crocheting for him and that was more toward the middle when I started that. The next time around I can see feeling like things will get jinxy if I try and do anything before the very end.

#209 of 342 Old 04-10-2013, 10:36 AM - Thread Starter

LilyKay-Sounds like a wonderful time!! How did Lily do w/o you? Bet she was SO happy to see her mama luxlove.gif

Matt's Mom-I buy things too winky.gif or get them from freecycle when they become available. Last year on Mother's Day my best friend & I were out driving around and decided to stop at a yard sale, which we never ever do...lo & behold it was a mama getting rid of a huge stash of cloth dipes so of course I had to have them lol Happy Pre-Mother's Day to me lol.gif

Also when DP & I got together my best friend, who kind of wouldn't let me look at baby things let alone buy them when we were out together finally said, let's go to Goodwill and get some baby clothes!! I was in shock & so excited to have her on board that we ran right over and I got some super cute, really nice newborn things for both boy & girl love.gif I have several friends w/babies & littles, plus my cousin so I know as soon as I make the announcement I'll have piles of baby stuff too. And a gal I sit for has an ergo that she's been waiting to give me as soon as I tell her I'm preggers-I can hardly wait to get that ergo in my hands!

#210 of 342 Old 04-10-2013, 10:39 AM

Well I'm 9dpo and when I went to bed last night I woke up I middle of night with worst heart burn it reminded me of when I was pregnant with my son a cpl years ago where I wanted to cry and I have never had it except when pregnant then today I have been peeing like crazy and I have become light headed and dizzy alot today which ain't normal . So I'm not sure what's up

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page