Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 03-14-2013, 10:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for March 14-18

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Dekan

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

Fern5Fern

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

JustJenny

katiecornflakes

KnitterMama

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

mamacatsbaby

oxford

samy23 

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

ThePeacefulMama

tinytina

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

babibelli

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

countrybound

FEimusicforever

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

jeminijad

kelseywhitney

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

LilyKay

LittleKind

mamaBlue

MamaTara

marquess27
Renaissance31

sarahl918

skeemama

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

summerlake

Tayla

ultrafighter

ValarieR

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

Lidamama84

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

tattooedmama87

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

anyalily

Butterflymom

candyshells

dakipode

imbjer

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Matt's Mom in MT

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

piratemere
sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
WildDoula
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

John16n33

SparkleMaman

heartbeat.gif January BFP's heartbeat.gif

devilish
SuzieSmiles

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

Banana731

bdavis912

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

happybunny

Jillgayle

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

InLove2009

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

Starfish11

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

Angierae
dayiscoming2006 
BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#2 of 13 Old 03-14-2013, 10:47 AM - Thread Starter

Hi ladies! Once more apologies for being absent. I feel ready to offer up the threadkeeper hat to one of you more involved mamas. I will still check in, but I am in the middle of my three months off, and I have a lot on my plate right now. Anyone interested in starting us off on Sunday this week? I can send instructions...

BeautifulCanvas, I just wanted to say that I am sorry things are murky right now and I want to send you some blessings of of light, love and clarity. I am a firm believer in things that are meant to be will be.

AFM, I have moments of thinking maybe I am meant to be a mama of one. I feel like I have not been thriving in my roles of mama, wife, worker, etc. and I am working really hard to heal so I can be more present. As much as I love the idea of having more children, more people to love and be amazed by, to be proud of and challenged by, I feel like it isn't fair to my DD, with whom I am already spread thin, and my DH, from whom I ask so much. And my poor body-mind, which is getting better, but is still stressed and depleted...

But when I think about closing the door on having another baby, getting rid of all those sweet little baby things, never nursing again, never smelling that sweet baby smell... I feel sad and nostalgic. And DD asks for a baby brother or sister often. Sigh.

So I will continue to linger in "waiting to be ready" and I will see how I feel when I finish my herbs and healing my nervous system. I hope that one day I will feel a whoosh of "this is meant to be" and then go for it. That is my best hope.

Love and light to you mamas who actually know what you want!

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#3 of 13 Old 03-14-2013, 11:38 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello ladies :)

Temp drop the last days tells me this isn't the month for us, but I'm okay with it. DP and I are talking about marriage in terms of maybe a small wedding (not just the JP paperwork we sort of thought we might do one day). So, you know, being able to drink at my own wedding might be nice ;)

Hope everyone is well, and good luck to everyone trying hard this month!

~Mom to Sy (3), #2 Due Jan 2014, GF to Pork, Psych grad student, Judoka~

stillheart.gif  ribboncesarean.gif  stillheart.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  stillheart.gif  winner.jpg stillheart.gif femalesling.GIF stillheart.gif  vbac.gif stillheart.gif  bellycast.gif  stillheart.gif

#4 of 13 Old 03-14-2013, 01:11 PM

please place me in the BFP's luxlove.gif thanks!

RN, Tree-huggin, chicken-raisin'chicken3.gif, mountain climbing, yoga attempting namaste.gif Mama to Miss Areading.gif (10) and Miss K joy.gif(8). Newly re-married wife to DHpartners.gif We're pregnant!!belly.gifExpecting our new little addition this November!

#5 of 13 Old 03-14-2013, 06:55 PM

Temp drop the last two days here, 8 & 9 DPO. Today was close to the coverline. Never had an LP this short so I have no idea what's up. Thinking of so many what ifs... We live in the desert and it's warm in the day, cold at night.... So we often run AC in the day and heat at night this time of year. Forgot to switch over to the heat last night as so this morning the house was several degrees cooler than normal, so there is that... But I don't know. I don't know much about implantation dips. Aren't they normally just one day? Yesterday wasn't much of a drop from the day before so it could be part of the normal up and down I guess. So confusing! Felt twinges today that felt like O pains... And my brain is a total fog and I can't focus on anything so those two things and the dip make me think.... Maybe? But I just don't feel like that is so. Gonna be a busy weekend as DH and I get ready to go out of town next week to celebrate our anniversary, first trip ever without our two toddlers tagging along. I really hope we can also be celebrating a BFP and not mourning the fact that AF is crashing our anniversary celebration! orngtongue.gif

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#6 of 13 Old 03-15-2013, 02:07 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyalily View Post

Hi ladies! Once more apologies for being absent. I feel ready to offer up the threadkeeper hat to one of you more involved mamas. I will still check in, but I am in the middle of my three months off, and I have a lot on my plate right now. Anyone interested in starting us off on Sunday this week? I can send instructions...

BeautifulCanvas, I just wanted to say that I am sorry things are murky right now and I want to send you some blessings of of light, love and clarity. I am a firm believer in things that are meant to be will be.

AFM, I have moments of thinking maybe I am meant to be a mama of one. I feel like I have not been thriving in my roles of mama, wife, worker, etc. and I am working really hard to heal so I can be more present. As much as I love the idea of having more children, more people to love and be amazed by, to be proud of and challenged by, I feel like it isn't fair to my DD, with whom I am already spread thin, and my DH, from whom I ask so much. And my poor body-mind, which is getting better, but is still stressed and depleted...

But when I think about closing the door on having another baby, getting rid of all those sweet little baby things, never nursing again, never smelling that sweet baby smell... I feel sad and nostalgic. And DD asks for a baby brother or sister often. Sigh.

So I will continue to linger in "waiting to be ready" and I will see how I feel when I finish my herbs and healing my nervous system. I hope that one day I will feel a whoosh of "this is meant to be" and then go for it. That is my best hope.

Love and light to you mamas who actually know what you want!
I want to say I'll take it over for you anyalily but I'm already so swamped IDK if I can. If no one else can do it I think I can manage it for a couple of weeks though.

And hug.gif , you'll figure out exactly what's right for you and yours. Just concentrate on taking care of yourself and your family and enjoying your life. I'm sure just what you need will come to you blowkiss.gif .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValarieR View Post

Hello ladies smile.gif

Temp drop the last days tells me this isn't the month for us, but I'm okay with it. DP and I are talking about marriage in terms of maybe a small wedding (not just the JP paperwork we sort of thought we might do one day). So, you know, being able to drink at my own wedding might be nice wink1.gif

Hope everyone is well, and good luck to everyone trying hard this month!
Sorry about the temp drop Valarie but yeah, being able to have champagne and such at your wedding would be excellent orngbiggrin.gif . DH and I had the flu, and I mean bad lol.gif , when we got married so lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance31 View Post

Temp drop the last two days here, 8 & 9 DPO. Today was close to the coverline. Never had an LP this short so I have no idea what's up. Thinking of so many what ifs... We live in the desert and it's warm in the day, cold at night.... So we often run AC in the day and heat at night this time of year. Forgot to switch over to the heat last night as so this morning the house was several degrees cooler than normal, so there is that... But I don't know. I don't know much about implantation dips. Aren't they normally just one day? Yesterday wasn't much of a drop from the day before so it could be part of the normal up and down I guess. So confusing! Felt twinges today that felt like O pains... And my brain is a total fog and I can't focus on anything so those two things and the dip make me think.... Maybe? But I just don't feel like that is so. Gonna be a busy weekend as DH and I get ready to go out of town next week to celebrate our anniversary, first trip ever without our two toddlers tagging along. I really hope we can also be celebrating a BFP and not mourning the fact that AF is crashing our anniversary celebration! orngtongue.gif
IDK Renaissance, sounds promising! Linky to your chart so I can stalk it? loveeyes.gif Last cycle I had a dip at around 6 or 7DPO that lasted for two days then my temp shot back up. How long is your LP usually? Ooh, so excited for you! Hope AF keeps on walking dust.gif .

Me, nothing much going on here tea6.gif . Enjoying, thoroughly enjoying, the amazing weather we're having and the longer days joy.gif . Hope you're all going into your weekends feeling good ladies! kiss.gif

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#7 of 13 Old 03-15-2013, 03:11 PM

my chart: http://FertilityFriend.com/home/41dc0b

My LP is usually 14-15 days. shrug.gif my temp is back up some today but not as high as I want it! Lol

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

#8 of 13 Old 03-15-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance31 View Post

my chart: http://FertilityFriend.com/home/41dc0b

My LP is usually 14-15 days. shrug.gif my temp is back up some today but not as high as I want it! Lol
That dip seems promising Renaissance and what your temp will be tomorrow has me in suspense lol.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#9 of 13 Old 03-15-2013, 10:55 PM

Thanks Mamacat! I sure hope it's something... I'm so nervous to temp tomorrow morning! yikes.gif

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

#10 of 13 Old 03-16-2013, 09:35 AM

Not a huge spike but climbing I see Renaissance! How big was the time difference b/w when you temped this morning and when you usually temp? Where's my no AF spray...

#11 of 13 Old 03-18-2013, 09:19 AM

I'm out. Back CD 1 all over again. Blah.

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

#12 of 13 Old 03-18-2013, 11:40 AM

Noooooooo!!!! Ugh, I'm sorry that heffer got you Renaissance gloomy.gif .

#13 of 13 Old 03-20-2013, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter

New thread is up: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1380140/the-spring-fertility-one-thread-for-march-20-24

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page