TTCAL CM question - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-16-2013, 08:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi ladies,

I know the Internet cannot tell me if I'm pregnant but I still keep trying to find some kind of oracle online : )

I naturally MC'd a blighted ovum in mid Feb. I haven't had any betas or follow up visits with my midwife. I did POAS for a while and never saw it go neg. I just kind of forgot about it. I feel like I O'd about 7-10 days ago and have some LP/progesterone symptoms. It's been 27 days since my loss. I tested again and it's a super faint BFP. I'm going back and forth between feeling confident and excited and then feeling certain it's just leftover HCG from my loss. I know I could go get a blood test, but I'm just going to wait it out and see if the tests get darker. The suspense is killin' me!!!

Soo, anybody know anything about CM in early pregnancy? I don't remember this from my first BFP, but I am having white sticky CM mixed with lots of yellow and white snotty thick EWCM. I almost took a picture, but I will spare you. Usually in my LP it's kind of pasty. Did anyone have this in a typical cycle or a BFP cycle? I have some other mild symptoms, too, but after TTC for so long, I know it's usually just progesterone.

Long post! I hope someone finds it among all the sports spam, wtf, right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2013, 10:50 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi there sandwiches. From what I've seen it could go either way AFA the CF you describe goes. I don't recall having that kind of CF during my pregnancies with my boys. It got to be abundant but more creamy and watery for me I believe. I know, I'm not one lick of help, sorry! But a bumpy-bump might get you someone who can be of more assistance. GL! I hope this is your sticky baby cycle dust.gif .

And yeah, the sports spammers have been doin' it up lately lol.gif . This is TTC by gawd, we don't GAF about sports ROTFLMAO.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 03-16-2013, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Mamacat! Thanks for the bump. I was going to say I don't GAF about sports, but then I realized someone might be like, "Now I know where I can watch The Sharks vs. The Carps! Thanks for all these helpful posts!"

I'm trying to be patient and not symptom watch but my nose has been more sensitive. Then DH smells the same stinky smells too and I'm back to reality.

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List