Breast Tenderness? What did yours feel like? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-19-2013, 07:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi there. So there's a possibility that I'm pregnant with my second, and I had some weird sensations in my breasts yesterday and this morning. With my first, I don't recall having breast tenderness early in pregnancy, so I'm not sure what it usually feels like. It's not an achy or sore feeling, really. The closest thing I can compare it to is when my breasts would become too full or when I would have a milk letdown during the time I was nursing my DD. Almost like a slight stinging/tingling, especially in my nipples. I feel pretty certain it's not related to AF because I'm not due to get that for another 6 days or so. And I'm either 8 or 6 DPO; my temps were a little strange this month, so it was hard to determine O. Either way, though, it seems a bit early to be feeling breast tenderness from pregnancy, right? Anyone else have a similar sensation early in their pregnancy? I know I can't be sure until AF is late, but I was just curious how this felt for others. Thanks!

#2 of 3 Old 03-25-2013, 04:40 PM

I would assume it would be too early for breast tenderness but everyone is different and I'm sure some people have had it that soon after conceiving.

With that being said, sometimes I get the "let down" feeling in my breasts but its not the same as when I've been pg or expecting my period. That was more of an achy, sore, all-over-my-breast feeling rather than just tingling or located in the nipples.

Who knows though?! You'll just have to wait & test :)

Good luck

~*Have more than you show, speak less than you know*~

#3 of 3 Old 03-25-2013, 05:32 PM

There's so many different things it could be. I am TTC my 2nd, and I think I was mimicking PG symptoms for the past week because I want to be PG so bad! I was mildly nauseous, thought I felt sore boobs, etc. I've been trying to chart, taking OPK's and checking my cervix and CM daily, and I don't think I actually O'd until today. 

Las pregnancy I don't think I got sore breasts until later in the game, but it's different for everyone. I read an entire thread of people who were feeling PG symptoms very soon after conception that ended up with BFP. Sometimes our bodies just know, sometimes we trick ourselves into thinking we are cause we want it so much. My sore breasts were also just all over, sore, kind of heavy feeling. I know I rubbed them a lot haha

Breathe, rest, and take a test in a week or so and see what happens. I'm sending baby dust to you!

TTC can be so confusing sometimes. I haven't had a period since 2008 years because I was PG with DS, then I breastfed for 2.5 years and had an IUD. I JUST took it out this month and have been trying to get in sync with my body.

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page