Bad dreams and Vitex?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-19-2013, 08:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So I've always had weird crazy dreams, but never every night and never anything that seemed "real".

Since starting Vitex I've had very realistic dreams every night. All of them seem to involve me being put into a very bad situation. The other crazy part is that the only thing that wakes me up is this horrible cramping I get in the early hours of the morning. Without fail, it's been happening to me every morning for the last two weeks. I've been on Vitex a month so I'm assuming that it's got to be the Vitex settling in my system or something...

Has anyone on Vitex had crazy dreams? Or if you are not on Vitex have you heard of this happening?

-Krista

Blessings,

Krista

Quote:
Don't overlook the obvious here, friends. With God, one day is as good as a thousand years, a thousand years as a day. God isn't late with his promise as some measure lateness. He is restraining himself on account of you...He's giving everyone space and time to change. -...

#2 of 3 Old 03-19-2013, 08:28 AM

I never used Vitex but I had the craziest most vivid dreams when I first got pregnant (before I even knew I was pregnant). I would even go to bed early because it was literally like going to the movies. Each night without fail I would have an entire night of pure amusement, it was like being on drugs. People would tell me it was because there was a lot on my mind, but I think it's way more than that, it was without a doubt some chemical reaction in my brain. 

#3 of 3 Old 03-19-2013, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

Hmm, thats interesting... Maybe I should take a test just to be sure...

Blessings,

Krista

Quote:
Don't overlook the obvious here, friends. With God, one day is as good as a thousand years, a thousand years as a day. God isn't late with his promise as some measure lateness. He is restraining himself on account of you...He's giving everyone space and time to change. -...

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page