Positive ovulation test? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 03-23-2013, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Looks positive to me. I just want some others opinions! I'll do the BD today anyway!

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

#2 of 6 Old 03-23-2013, 12:17 PM

I haven't the foggiest idea what I'm looking at, but to me it looks closest to the positive example? Can't hurt to try anyway! Good luck! smile.gif

#3 of 6 Old 03-23-2013, 12:29 PM

oh yeah..that's a positive!  Enjoy!wink1.gif

#4 of 6 Old 03-23-2013, 12:45 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

If I was you, I would get busy!  I would also keep testing.... I had a few that looked like that for a few days, then one that the test line was way DARKer than the control line.  I would also look at your other fertility signs to make sure you actually ovulate, since the OPK just determines if there is a LH surge and your body is trying to ovulate, not that it actually did..... I had a few months where i had LH surges 2 times before ovulation actually happened....

Hope this is yours though.

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

#5 of 6 Old 03-23-2013, 12:56 PM - Thread Starter

This is great info, thanks! I checked my cervix and I haven't really ever checked it before, but it seemed like it was mid and it was definitely open. CM I couldn't get a good grasp on, I did the finger swipe around the cervix twice and I got some white, creamy with no chunks. I couldn't get it between my fingers though to see if it would stretch.

We just did the BD anyway, and will continue to. I'll keep checking my cervix and the OPKs. I just started checking my BBT and I know you can't get a good reading until after a few cycles, but yesterday was 96.71 (i think, I don't have my chart in front of me), the day prior to that was 97.21, and today was 98.21.

So we'll see. I'm going to keep trying.

I hate the mirena right now. I just want to know where my body is!

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

#6 of 6 Old 03-24-2013, 12:26 PM - Thread Starter

Ok, so we did the BD last night. I took another OPK today at noon and it's still positive. Cervix is still open and mid to low (again, I'm pretty sure I have a low cervix anyway. I carried DS low the entire pregnancy last time it seemed). I guess we will do the BD again, but if this really is ovulation then there have been 3 chances so far during this cycle that I could be pregnant.

I've been feeling slightly nauseous and achey. Mild cramps one day but not much. I know it's way early, but I just feel not normal. Crossing my fingers. I hate the waiting part. I just wish I could POAS immediately and know whether it worked or not! When are they going to come up with that invention?

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page