April TWW Thread - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 507 Old 04-20-2013, 04:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Chuord, big big hugs, I'm sorry about AF! Good luck this month!!!!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#302 of 507 Old 04-20-2013, 08:42 PM

I recently moved from West Virginia to Alaska. I dont have insurance just yet, that is why I didnt go to the doctor, the last 2 years I lived in West Virginia, were spent in and out of the doctors office. It came down to...my gallbladder only functions at 38%. My insurance would only cover the operation if it functioned at 37% or below. I had the same symptoms then as well. I also have a small umbilical hernia, and stomach ulcers, so what was going on was nothing " new" to me. All symptoms are gome now, except of course, the nausea and vomiting. As crazy as it seems, im
used to that now. Now all thats out of the ordinary is my sensitive nipples, bad acne break out, and my crazy bad mood and mood swings. I was talking to my mother on the phone, she and I have a great relationship, and I just got so frustrated with her, and I was mean, and there was absolutely no reason for it at all. I felt so bad afterwards.

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#303 of 507 Old 04-20-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithrising View Post

Cressy, I'm glad you rambled--it would be beautiful if pregnancy helped! And it's helpful to know than can be a sign! So sorry for your mc's -- Fx for you!!!

And I understand the mood swings--I probably had the worst fight ever w/ my hubby over email on Thursday. I've never been so irate with him--he's such a sweet man and didn't deserve it!

Yes, my acne clearing up was a sure sign I was pregnant, I didnt realize it on the first pregnancy at first, but the second 2, my face clearing up was the first sign I had, did not have any other symptoms, but when my face cleared up, I knew it was time to test, and sure enough...BFP both times. However, they did not go to full term. Has no one else had acne clearing up or getting worse as a sign of pregnancy? If so...please tell, I would love to know. And if you did have acne changes, what sex was the baby? Thank you ladies.

Tatertott, thanks for the link! Looks like good stuff (not to mention affordable!)

Marquess, so sorry for the af! Hopefully soon it will happen for you, friend.

I'm 7 dpo and the symptoms I was having have pretty much dwindled. I stayed up really late finishing a book (I'm really bad at putting novels down, which is why I try NOT to read). I slept in but it threw me off and I feel like a total slug. I'm doubting a bfp this cycle, though I know I still have time to tell. Either way it's been amazing to learn this much about my body by being able to track a normal cycle finally!

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#304 of 507 Old 04-20-2013, 09:04 PM

Hoping the mood swings are a good sign, but even still, ick.

I know people who had their skin clear and others who've had it break out, but I wonder if it changes--I bet it could since each pregnancy is different. Cressy, I hope you get your bfp!!!

I had a breakout this week--I feel like that probably has to do more with the fact that I ate fast food three (ew... Desperate times) times in two days. But there's that part of me (of course) that's noting it and thinking I'm pregnant. Sigh. Halfway to AF.
#305 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 04:10 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hello

Chuord - one day light plus spotting sounds very light, have your temps come down? It's definitely not pregnancy bleeding? Maybe I just have AF heavy.

Marquess sorry to hear you are out. Your tests are flipping mental!! May e you should stay away from the sticks for a month till you are late the stress must be awful. :-/ hang in there

Scjp- AF late sounds promising. Have you tested again? Fingers crossed for you

Tatertott- how's it going cycle buddy?

For me I'm in the BD season. I'm trying to be more laid back this month, go for bd every other day and not stress about it all. Last month drove me crazy and that can't help conceiving or hanging on to it! I am temping vaginally for the first time and my temp are much higher. That feels a but weird as I have list the normalcy, but I have read inline that its usually to be higher and only the pattern matters, so we'll see.

Baby dust to all :-)
#306 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 04:51 AM

Chourd Big hug2.gifmama!! My fingers and toes remain crossed for you fingersx.gif Your BFP is coming!!

Oxford goodvibes.gifthat you catch that egg!! Wishing you om.gif and patience as you approach the TWW.

wave.gifDahlia! So exciting to still see your updates. I hope you are feeling well and thoroughly enjoying your pregnancy. Will you be finding out baby's sex?

AFM Just returned from a class trip with my eighth grade students. They were amazing and so well behaved but the endless walking and after midnight bedtimes has totally wiped me out. I am having a lazy day, just trying to catch up.

dust.gifand lots of good vibes to all!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#307 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 05:01 AM

Hey ladies, today I am 12 dpo and I tested for the first time this morning. And it came back bfn :-(. I know there is still time but I don't think it happened this month...Looks like I am on to ttc month number 12.

Suprgrl did you test yet? I hope you had better results then I did!

#308 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 06:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Well I tested yesterday morning then late last night af arrived greensad.gif soooo first month trying was not success lol but I am used to my periods being regular and yet have not become regular now so I have to just keep in eye on them and take opk smile.gif so wish me luck next month good luck to everyone else as well with bfn
#309 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 07:50 AM

Good luck ladies! Hugs to anyone who got AF hug2.gif

Marquess, what rotten luck with your hpts! I've been lurking, and getting soo frustrated for you!! Hugs!

Sparkle, I love hearing updates from you as well! How's pregnancy treating you, and how far along are you now? I'm 16 weeks tomorrow, and YES we'll be finding out the sex on may 15!! I absolutely cannot wait! Will you be finding out? Oh, and yes, I am loving being pregnant! Icky symptoms and all :)

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#310 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 11:46 AM

Fx cressyhoke&faithrising-in the thick of the waiting game-reading would be a good thing to take up during this tww, great idea!
scjp, that's too bad AF really played tricks on you this month!
trying not to post too much since I'm technically not in tww again yet, sorry

starting the O tests tomorrow morning but I know this coming week is the best week to DTD so I'm going to try to BD every other day at the least----replenishing my stash of FRERs because as much as I tell myself not to, I tend to test 12 of the 14 days of my tww ;-)

I feel terrible hearing all the stories of your MCs and CPs I can't imagine how hard that must be for you guys, I really do hope everyone gets their BFPS this go around
#311 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 12:19 PM

Dahlia I'm feeling good, just tired. Thoroughly enjoying the pregnancy experience despite the exhaustion and looking forward to my second trimester (4 days to go!). I am going in for the Harmony Prenatal Test on Tuesday. It is a routine blood draw that uses fetal DNA in a mom's blood to detect trisomies and can determine sex. So I should know some time next week. And I'm very excited to know as well!! Please update when you find out. I think of you often smile.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#312 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 12:32 PM

I'm getting the trisomy test done as well, but it's with the 2nd trimester screening and my doctor didn't say anything about it determining sex! Arg, I'm dying to know!! Keep me posted, I think of you often too! Hooray for being done the 1st tri, as well! I hope you get your energy back, and start feeling like yourself soon :)

#313 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 12:40 PM

Thanks, Dahlia!! The Harmony Test is different from the routine 2nd trimester screening. It is more specific and assesses free fetal DNA. The routine draw does not give information about sex. But May 15 is close!! Can't wait to hear joy.gif I'm still placing bets on girl for you.

#314 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 01:58 PM

well...today is 7dpo, i guess!  Nothing "really" out of the ordinary!  Skin broke out, bad mood, mood swings.  Some mild cramping in lower right abdomen!  Nipples still a little sensitive!  FX to everyone still in the running.  If my cycle is going to be a 30 day cycle this month, its 8 days til af!  Wish me luck!

#315 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 02:35 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Lurking around, stupidly busy (working full time, kid stuff going on, plus in the middle of finals), but wishing everyone luck and fertility, particularly those who have been waiting for their BFP for a while.

Chuord -- I'm six weeks by ovulation, feeling okay aside from a little queasy headache in the early evening (probably brought on by fatigue?), and cranky as hell. I'm bracing myself to find out if this is going to be one of my sicker or more mild pregnancies (I've had both). I have a U/S in two weeks, and feel like I can start to accept this pregnancy as a real thing once that is over and goes well. What are you and yours up to?

M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2000. DS #1 -- March 2001. DS #2 -- November 2002. (Ten year break!) DD -- October 2011. M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2013. Expecting #4 late July.
#316 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 02:42 PM

Erg. I'm 8dpo. I just stood in Drugmart for I'm not sure how long talking myself out of buying a pregnancy test. I keep telling myself Icwon't test until 15 dpo... I can do it... I can do it...
#317 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 03:02 PM

Faithrising, it's not just you.  I try not to leave my house.  Then I cannot end up somewhere that I could buy them.  It's so silly, I could just wait the few extra days and save myself some $$$, but NOOOOO, I want to know NOW.  Why is that?!!?

#318 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 04:37 PM

Mentioned: 225 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Dahlia - thanks dahlia! I'm ready to move into the next cycle so fx! Wow to hear that you are testing for the sec so soon! I agree with sparkle on the girl bit - cant wait to see a pic!
Sparkle - likewise, you guys are going through this soo fast (lol from my perspective) glad it's all going well, and please let me know what sex... Hmm for you I'm getting a girl too...
Primal - your firsts can will be so exciting! 6 wks sounds a fair way to go without the nausea kicking in... Maybe you got lucky?
Oxford - thanks, I know right! Lol then yesterday (cd5) after days of spotting and nothing I got light flow again... So who know lol! I'm taking it as the universe messing up my charting (since I didn't stop it myself) so I just have to bd a lot and hope for the best... Great way to relax really! Fx for you this month!
Cressyhoke - I understand, but at the same time the whole system there frustrates me... Here (in Australia) the poorest person, homeless etc is entitled to free government hospital treatment... When dh was in emerg, they had an ambulance bring in a woman who had broken a finger nail off close to the skin - seriously! - and they had to bring her in, and the docs had to assess her (albeit briefly) druggies, prisoners, etc all get free healthcare here. Admittedly there is a 2-3 year wait for 'optional' operations, but the core stuff is done quickly and the hospitals are state of the art... Ok off my soapbox now... It's just I believe in a civilized country people have the right to be well. My best mate recently had her gall bladder removed, and an umbilical hernia fixed... She's doing great now (she did go private tho)
Hugs all

me 39, DH 39, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words
#319 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisfaye View Post

Faithrising, it's not just you.  I try not to leave my house.  Then I cannot end up somewhere that I could buy them.  It's so silly, I could just wait the few extra days and save myself some $$$, but NOOOOO, I want to know NOW.  Why is that?!!?

It's like when we're little and we have to wait to open up gifts. Except if we open the good gift too soon, it might look like socks when it's really a pony smile.gif impatience and excitement, truth be told
#320 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 08:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithrising View Post

Erg. I'm 8dpo. I just stood in Drugmart for I'm not sure how long talking myself out of buying a pregnancy test. I keep telling myself Icwon't test until 15 dpo... I can do it... I can do it...

I'm with you. I am trying not to test until day 16 because that's when I'm officially late. But it's day 12 and I'm starting to think "but most people do get a BFP by this point!"

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#321 of 507 Old 04-21-2013, 08:24 PM

Right! I feel like 12 days is probably safe, but I keep rationalizing it like this: if I get the disappointing bfn earlier, I will keep telling myself "maybe it's too early" forever until af comes, and might be heartbroken multiple times, but if I get bfn at 15 dpo, I'd be more likely to accept it and move on. I think a lot of people could handle the first of the two scenarios, but I'm an anxious wreck and it wouldn't work well.
#322 of 507 Old 04-22-2013, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisab82 View Post

Hey ladies, today I am 12 dpo and I tested for the first time this morning. And it came back bfn :-(. I know there is still time but I don't think it happened this month...Looks like I am on to ttc month number 12.

Suprgrl did you test yet? I hope you had better results then I did!

Lisa, I did test yesterday and again this morning. Both BFN. Now I'm questioning my O date. Maybe it was later than I thought? Or maybe AF will show up on schedule tomorrow. I think I'm going to wait a couple more days to see if she shows before I test again. Breasts are still sore, but don't seem to be getting any more sore... could just be stronger than normal PMS symptom I suppose.

#323 of 507 Old 04-22-2013, 08:58 AM

Hi Suprgrl, I Tested again this morning as well. Like you, I got a BFN :-(. On Saturday I started to get some symptoms like cramping, slight dizziness, tender breasts and super tired. I had the same thing happen yesterday but today I am having just cramps, lower back ache and breast tenderness. I still think its my period but I do have a blood test schedule for tomorrow morning. Because I am going to see a fertility doctor, after they have me take my injection during ovulation I automatically have a blood test schedule 2 weeks after, which is tomorrow morning. So I will know 100 percent what the results are. But maybe this month was just not meant to be for the both of us. Maybe we will both have them stick.

#324 of 507 Old 04-22-2013, 10:46 AM

I know, I'm so bummed! How could the sperm not meet the egg?? (assuming it was there at the right time) AF has not officially showed up yet, so I suppose there is still a chance.. I'm just feeling like she's going to show in the next 24 hours. And with a BNF on what I'm pretty sure is 13dpo, the chances of being pg seem pretty slim this time around.

#325 of 507 Old 04-22-2013, 02:32 PM

Hello!

So it's me and my- has anyone ever had... - questions again!!

So I in BD season, but my temps are high and the EWCM came early this month and has gone now. I usually have 28ish day cycles and I about day 15 16 ish. So has anyone had pretty regular cycles and the. Ha an unusually short one!?

I don't know whether my cycle seems crazy because I'm watching it and I never noticed before, or am I making it crazy by watching it.

Grrr this crazy baby making roller coaster. I've no clue what's going on!!!
#326 of 507 Old 04-22-2013, 02:40 PM

Sorry, typing badly in my phone. In summary, my o signs have happened way earlier than I usually comes. Don't ask about temps, they have just risen steadily all FP, so I don't know. Crazy body. No clue!!!

Hope you are all doing better :-)
#327 of 507 Old 04-22-2013, 03:18 PM

Today im 8dpo. Still in a foul mood, love my boyfriend more than anything, but its almost to the point that I cant stand him to touch me or even talk to me too much. This is very strange. Its never been like this between us. Ive always loved every minute of any time we have spent together. I feel so bad, then I try to apologize, and somehow, I end up being mean again. Still have the acne breakout. Im starting to wonder if its because im stressing myself out with the had mood I cant seem to get out of. Ugh...any thoughts?

#328 of 507 Old 04-22-2013, 08:19 PM

Oxford, the temps sound curious! But then I'm not super familiar with them. Happy BD either way!!

Cressy, I feel like I'm reading my own post when I read yours--9 dpo and been insanely cranky with my husband, and he's so sweet... It's totally impulsive. Plus breakouts since last week around Wednesday
#329 of 507 Old 04-23-2013, 12:44 AM

Chuord- has that AF pattern happened for you before? Have your temps dropped? Are sure it's not pregnancy bleeding?? Might be worth a little POAS?! You may still be in the game ;-)

The crosshairs have gone down for me this month, most bizarre. I normally o on CD15, one month it was CD17 and now ff thinks it happened on CD12. Go figure! Earliest ever, I will see whether AF arrives in 13 days or my chart is wrong. Luckily we did some recreational BD in the window, so I have one for O-1. We also did O+1 but I know that quite low probability. So I guess I am officially back in the TWW. I told DH we would try this week and bless his heart he is enthusiastically joining in this month! I'm going to stick with it, just in case ff is wrong.

How are you doing? Any news?
#330 of 507 Old 04-23-2013, 12:46 AM

Faith and cressy- I always go a bit irritable in the LP, so sorry I'm not much help. I find u am more irritable if my temps go up and down, which I guess means my hormones are fluctuating. Do you temp?

Hang in there. You will get an answer soon and I hope it's big and fat and positive!!!!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page