April TWW Thread - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 507 Old 04-24-2013, 06:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi ladies, I'm back. I see a few familiar names. Getting ready to start TTC again after miscarrying baby #4 @11 weeks. It's been a rough ride. Not sure I'm ready to do this again but there's no time like the present, and I'm not getting any younger. Turned 32 the week I lost my baby. I just finished my first AF. I usually O around CD 11 or 12, but I'm not sure what will happen this time. I'm drinking FertiliTea, but it is making me so drowsy, it's like I'm drugged! I may have to only drink it at bedtime. Got my AF back almost exactly 4 weeks after my D&C. My cycles were regular before the m/c, just a little on the short side, average of 26 days. Not really sure about this tea, has anyone tried it? I heard cycles can be irregular after a m/c but so far everything is working like clockwork. CD 6 right now so I should O next week sometime. Just wanted to drop in and say hi and re-introduce myself. Babydust and sticky vibes to everyone. 

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#362 of 507 Old 04-24-2013, 07:34 PM

Hi serenyd! So sorry to hear about your mc--I can't imagine how hard that is. I hope this next one goes smoothly for you!!

I've tried pregnancy tea from traditional medicinals, but haven't tried fertilitea. Sounds familiar. Who makes it?
#363 of 507 Old 04-24-2013, 07:34 PM

edit:double post
#364 of 507 Old 04-24-2013, 09:48 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Serenyd - Much love mama. May your mind, heart and body continue to heal, and best wishes for the future.

I'm hoping that both ladies who thought they saw faint lines got a nice BFP when they tested again.

AFM - 5dpo possibly. I have zero symptoms to report other than some very light pink spotting around what I'm thinking was my maybe ovulation time. lol.gif That makes me a pretty boring poster in this thread right now.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#365 of 507 Old 04-24-2013, 11:45 PM

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Serynyd - hugs! Like mama blue I hope you continue to heal both emotionally and physically...
Lol mama blue - you're never boring!

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Looking good so far
#366 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 04:54 AM

Left is from this morning and right is from last night.....ok all you opk pros is the one on the left positive for LH surge????
#367 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 06:28 AM

It looks like you're getting really close, Leslie.

Serenyd, I'm still lurking around here, randomly adding my two cents. So I'll be seeing you smile.gif I'm so sorry about your loss, my heart breaks for you. I wish there were a way to take away the hurt. Big, huge hugs to you, and I'm sending you loads of sticky baby dust, and lots of love.

wave.gif. Hi, chuord!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#368 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 06:34 AM

Well AF came this morning with a bang! Cramps and all...ugh...another cycle we go!

Serene I am so sorry for your lost...

Suprgrl any news?

#369 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 07:07 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
No AF yet, but I think I'm feeling way to crampy to still be in.

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#370 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 07:15 AM

So.... I got two clear BFP's this morning!!! We're sooooo excited! I told DP this morning and he's all giddy with project ideas for the house, making grocery lists about the foods I want, asking how we can minimize my stress for the next year, and just grinning from ear to ear. This will be my third baby, but his first. I haven't done this growing a baby thing in 6 years (and that time I had a one year old that needed lots of my attention & energy), so it all feels so very new again. I'm so excited!! Good luck to you all! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

#371 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 08:04 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Serenyd- oh so sorry. What a terrible experience. Be kind to yourself and heal. I am sending you truck loads of baby dust for a smooth conception. Big hugs

Suprgirl- wow! Congratulations!!! That's fantastic news. DP sounds like a great support. Take care if yourself and enjoy the giddy excitement :-)

Tatertott- hello! Nice to be back in the TWW with you.

Mamablue- enjoy BD ;-)

For me, I'm either 2 or 5dpo today. My o date varies whether I use advanced or FAM detector. Last time that happened the FAM date was more accurate, so I will probably go with 2DPO. I'm not symptom spotting this month or early testing as the stress is counter productive. I figure I've more chance of preventing implantation or interfering with it sticking there, if I am actually pregnant. So I'm just going to chill and watch with wonder while my body does its stuff. I will know in less than 2 weeks, so why rush the surprise or disappointment? Get the new laid back me! ;-)

Chuord, how are you doing my friend?

Ocelot, hope its not AF! Hang in there :-)

Lisa- bad luck that the witch turned up. Enjoy your tipple of choice and relax before the next round begins.

Baby dust to everyone else!
#372 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 09:16 AM

suprgrl that is so exciting....at least one of us got a BFP!! wow my last dpo buddy got pregnant as well..I must be good luck for everyone but myself. Wishing you all the best and hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

#373 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 09:20 AM

Thank you Lisa. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you this cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed for you as you move into the next month. I hope you're the lucky one next time!!

#374 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 09:49 AM

Leslie--soon! And very soon!

Suprgrl--congratulations!!!!!!!!! That's awesome smile.gif I love how supportive do is too--how sweet

Lisa--so sorry--fx for you this next go around!!

Oxford, mamablue and ocelot--fx for you! I understand those cramps...I'm at 12dpo and have had some heavy ones this week :/

Took a hpt this morning and got the bfn. I didn't plan on testing again until I missed AF, but my bosses want to have a bunch of clothes logo-embroidered for me today and they didn't know we were ttc. I told them this morning after the bfn anyway so it's not lingering.

I haven't lost all hope--unreachable cervix and creamy cm still, some cramps, etc. it's probably not my month, but I'm waiting for AF before I dive into the sushi smile.gif
#375 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenyd View Post

Hi ladies, I'm back. I see a few familiar names. Getting ready to start TTC again after miscarrying baby #4 @11 weeks. It's been a rough ride. Not sure I'm ready to do this again but there's no time like the present, and I'm not getting any younger. Turned 32 the week I lost my baby. I just finished my first AF. I usually O around CD 11 or 12, but I'm not sure what will happen this time. I'm drinking FertiliTea, but it is making me so drowsy, it's like I'm drugged! I may have to only drink it at bedtime. Got my AF back almost exactly 4 weeks after my D&C. My cycles were regular before the m/c, just a little on the short side, average of 26 days. Not really sure about this tea, has anyone tried it? I heard cycles can be irregular after a m/c but so far everything is working like clockwork. CD 6 right now so I should O next week sometime. Just wanted to drop in and say hi and re-introduce myself. Babydust and sticky vibes to everyone. 

So sorry about your m/c, they hurt your heart so badly. Heres to hoping this is your month and new beginning. Fx hun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaBlue View Post

Serenyd - Much love mama. May your mind, heart and body continue to heal, and best wishes for the future.

I'm hoping that both ladies who thought they saw faint lines got a nice BFP when they tested again.

AFM - 5dpo possibly. I have zero symptoms to report other than some very light pink spotting around what I'm thinking was my maybe ovulation time. lol.gif That makes me a pretty boring poster in this thread right now.

Good luck with your countdown! ! Fx..
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie81 View Post

Left is from this morning and right is from last night.....ok all you opk pros is the one on the left positive for LH surge????

Looks good!! All the luck in the world to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisab82 View Post

Well AF came this morning with a bang! Cramps and all...ugh...another cycle we go!

Serene I am so sorry for your lost...

Suprgrl any news?

So sorry about af!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelotmom View Post

No AF yet, but I think I'm feeling way to crampy to still be in.

Maybe you will get lucky, I hope so..good luck hun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprgrl View Post

So.... I got two clear BFP's this morning!!! We're sooooo excited! I told DP this morning and he's all giddy with project ideas for the house, making grocery lists about the foods I want, asking how we can minimize my stress for the next year, and just grinning from ear to ear. This will be my third baby, but his first. I haven't done this growing a baby thing in 6 years (and that time I had a one year old that needed lots of my attention & energy), so it all feels so very new again. I'm so excited!! Good luck to you all! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Congrats on your 2 BFP, that is great news!! Wishing you a very healthy 9 months!! When is you expected due date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford View Post

Serenyd- oh so sorry. What a terrible experience. Be kind to yourself and heal. I am sending you truck loads of baby dust for a smooth conception. Big hugs

Suprgirl- wow! Congratulations!!! That's fantastic news. DP sounds like a great support. Take care if yourself and enjoy the giddy excitement :-)

Tatertott- hello! Nice to be back in the TWW with you.

Mamablue- enjoy BD ;-)

For me, I'm either 2 or 5dpo today. My o date varies whether I use advanced or FAM detector. Last time that happened the FAM date was more accurate, so I will probably go with 2DPO. I'm not symptom spotting this month or early testing as the stress is counter productive. I figure I've more chance of preventing implantation or interfering with it sticking there, if I am actually pregnant. So I'm just going to chill and watch with wonder while my body does its stuff. I will know in less than 2 weeks, so why rush the surprise or disappointment? Get the new laid back me! ;-)

Good luck in your tww!!
Chuord, how are you doing my friend?

Ocelot, hope its not AF! Hang in there :-)

Lisa- bad luck that the witch turned up. Enjoy your tipple of choice and relax before the next round begins.

Baby dust to everyone else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithrising View Post

Leslie--soon! And very soon!

Suprgrl--congratulations!!!!!!!!! That's awesome smile.gif I love how supportive do is too--how sweet

Lisa--so sorry--fx for you this next go around!!

Oxford, mamablue and ocelot--fx for you! I understand those cramps...I'm at 12dpo and have had some heavy ones this week :/

Took a hpt this morning and got the bfn. I didn't plan on testing again until I missed AF, but my bosses want to have a bunch of clothes logo-embroidered for me today and they didn't know we were ttc. I told them this morning after the bfn anyway so it's not lingering.

Faith. ..im so sorry about your Bfn!! Remember. .everyone implants at different times, wish u so much luck

I haven't lost all hope--unreachable cervix and creamy cm still, some cramps, etc. it's probably not my month, but I'm waiting for AF before I dive into the sushi smile.gif

Afm..had minor cramps last night, but I eas badly bloated, and gassy, sorry tmi!! So tired, my boyfriend and I were layingbin the recliner together and I passed out, he couldnt wake me, I ended up waking in the living room this morning. Haha! Feel good so far today, no cramps, still no steadily sore bbs. Just a rigid pain now and then. Af is due soon! Praying she doesnt visit this month.

Good luck to everyone!! FX!!

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#376 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 11:30 AM

My due date appears to be right on the cusp on Dec/Jan! Sites are telling me anywhere from Dec 29 to Jan 1. How exciting would it be to have a New Year's baby!

Today (the day I finally got a clear BFP) is CD 32 for me and 15dpo I believe. So I definitely believe in late BFP's now. I was pretty discouraged after my 12dpo test showed up a bright white BFN.

#377 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 12:43 PM

Based on my cycle change, im going on the latest cycle...I believe I am 10-11 dpo!  I havent tested yet.  Dont really have a lot of symptoms, but as I said earlier...I didnt really have symptoms until after my BFP!  I have a clear blue easy digital test as of right now.  Im afraid to take it, considering a lot of people say they arent as sensitive.  Trying to wait to see if af is going to show.  My complexion usually beaks out right before af, but this cycle, i broke out last week.  My face is pretty clear as of right now.  With my cycle change, Im not sure when to expect af!  If I went back to a 28 day cycle, af would be due tomorrow, if the 30 day cycle is continuing, it would be due the 27th-28th!!  So confused!  If you dont mind me asking, did you check you cervical position and mucus?  Again!!!  CONGRATS!!   So happy for you!  I did the due date calculator, based on lmp, is gives me an estimated due date of January 4th, based on a 30 day cycle, and and a 28 day cycle!  Wish i knew exactly what was going on.  Ive always had a 28 day cycle, and last month it switched up on me, so Im pretty much lost on where exactly i am!  Im having a small amount of discomfort in my lower abdomen, very dull aching, doesnt really feel like af, but who really knows when they are trying so herd to conceive, you want to believe anything but the obvious!

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#378 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 01:45 PM

Suprgrl - Congratulations! This is awesome news! Your DP sounds like a sweetheart. Maybe you'll have a Dec 31 baby. That'd be great for taxes, heehee.

Lisab - So sorry about AF. I know how disappointing that can be. I always give myself a pedicure when AF starts. It's just a little bit of pampering to raise my spirits a bit.

#379 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 02:41 PM

suprgrl Great news! I'm with mamablue, tax deductions are excellent~~

hang in there faithrising and all the other ladies who are out!

cressyhoke, almost test time yay :-))

babydust all!
#380 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 03:50 PM

Cressy and suprgrl, I'm grateful for those posts after after a 12dpo bfn today on a ClearBlue test. Not sure if the fact that it's digital makes a difference.

If AF is coming, she's coming w/ a vengeance. I'm not sure I've ever had cramps like these. I usually get the kind that make your whole body tired, but a bit this week and plenty today they've been intense, sometimes sharp and momentary stretches of pain. I've had them all week which is weird. Then again this cycle is different--I had a weird medical diet for 9 months that threw me out of wack, then back to a normal diet a few months ago, no ovulation last month, so this might be the new standard.
#381 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithrising View Post

Cressy and suprgrl, I'm grateful for those posts after after a 12dpo bfn today on a ClearBlue test. Not sure if the fact that it's digital makes a difference.

If AF is coming, she's coming w/ a vengeance. I'm not sure I've ever had cramps like these. I usually get the kind that make your whole body tired, but a bit this week and plenty today they've been intense, sometimes sharp and momentary stretches of pain. I've had them all week which is weird. Then again this cycle is different--I had a weird medical diet for 9 months that threw me out of wack, then back to a normal diet a few months ago, no ovulation last month, so this might be the new standard.

Ive been told that the digital tests are not as accurate as the line tests. Something about they arent as sensitive. I myself, have a digital clear blue easy, but have yet to use it because of that. Im really hoping I can wait until atleast the 28th or 29th. Considering my cycles switched on me this past cycle. Im not exactly sure when af could show her ugly face. So...still a couple days out for me. Still hoping for the best, for the both of us!! Good luck sweetie, I wish you all the luck in the world!

#382 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatertott View Post

suprgrl Great news! I'm with mamablue, tax deductions are excellent~~

hang in there faithrising and all the other ladies who are out!

cressyhoke, almost test time yay :-))

babydust all!

Im trying to hold off as long as possible, I only have a clear blue easy digital test. Dont want to use it too early and possibly be disappointed if I took it too early and it wasnt sensitive enough to show. Still not sure im " feeling" pregnant. But, like I said before, I didnt really feel that way the other times I conceived, my only sign was my complexion clearing up, all 3 times. I never had the breast tenderness until after my son was born, and ouch!! I got deathly sick with morning sickness, well..all day sickness, when I was about 7-8 weeks, it lasted for 3 months. With that being said, im still hoping for the best, just dont want to be out buying pregnancy tests when they arent needed. However, I put in an order this morning for a package of ovulation and pregnamcy tests, just in case it doesnt happen for me this month.

#383 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 05:01 PM

Whooooo hooooo pos opk!!!!!!!!
#384 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 05:14 PM

have fun leslie81!! :-))
#385 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 05:25 PM

I didn't realize seeing this would be so exciting lol
#386 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 06:49 PM

A perfectly positive OPK. Woohoo Leslie!!!!! bellyhair.gif

#387 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 06:52 PM

Congrats leslie!! Have fun!!

#388 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 07:11 PM

Yep, I'm out for this month. I have these vague fears that I've gotten too irradiated at work or something, then realized that scattered radiation from one or two x-rays is not actually likely to cause sterility. And that two months of trying is rather too soon to have any concern, anyways smile.gif

I'm on the fence about whether we should try during the next two months or so, as Jan/Feb is most problematic from a weather/homebirth perspective (as any midwife I could use lives at least an hour away). But we probably will anyways, just because DH likes trying.

On the good side, the timing means that I probably did ovulate when I thought I did.

#389 of 507 Old 04-25-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelotmom View Post

Yep, I'm out for this month. I have these vague fears that I've gotten too irradiated at work or something, then realized that scattered radiation from one or two x-rays is not actually likely to cause sterility. And that two months of trying is rather too soon to have any concern, anyways smile.gif

I'm on the fence about whether we should try during the next two months or so, as Jan/Feb is most problematic from a weather/homebirth perspective (as any midwife I could use lives at least an hour away). But we probably will anyways, just because DH likes trying.

On the good side, the timing means that I probably did ovulate when I thought I did.

Oh..im so sorry hun!

#390 of 507 Old 04-26-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cressyhoke View Post

Oh..im so sorry hun!

Oh, it's premature for that :) Like I said, we haven't been trying for long at all. If I hadn't conceived my others so quickly, I probably wouldn't think anything of it.

That said... this is looking like another very light AF, just spotting so far. I'll test if it doesn't pick up some today, but this happened last month too with a BFN. If that's not the answer, I guess I should drag myself to a doctor, because this is unheardof for me, and I suppose I should find out what's going on.

I have to say, this back-and-forth is stressful. If AF has to show up, I'd rather she show up unambiguously!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page