April TWW Thread - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 507 Old 04-28-2013, 04:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford View Post

Welcome annabelle, sisioge and Sandra. I hope your stay here is short and sweet before the BFP!

Sandra- I think two temps before o is not enough to tell. Wht do you think that was your o day? Was it from OPK? If so, I would go with it for this month and start next month with a BBT. I like fertility friend for charting. A lot of the ladies on here use that site and it gives you a good interpretation of your chart. Good luck!

Sisioge - I have rad other people's stories if lots of creamy CM being a pregnancy symptom. Hang in there and test when you are late. Fingers crossed for you.

AFM, I am 6 dpo now. Tender breasts which is usual. Very high temps that keep steadily climbing each day. Also I have a sore throat which I have read can be a symptom, or maybe I'm just getting a cold!!! Still determined not to test until AF passes me by.

Mamablue- I'm right behind you on your dpo and cheering you on

Chuord, tatertott - how's it going?
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford View Post

Welcome annabelle, sisioge and Sandra. I hope your stay here is short and sweet before the BFP!

Sandra- I think two temps before o is not enough to tell. Wht do you think that was your o day? Was it from OPK? If so, I would go with it for this month and start next month with a BBT. I like fertility friend for charting. A lot of the ladies on here use that site and it gives you a good interpretation of your chart. Good luck!

Sisioge - I have rad other people's stories if lots of creamy CM being a pregnancy symptom. Hang in there and test when you are late. Fingers crossed for you.

AFM, I am 6 dpo now. Tender breasts which is usual. Very high temps that keep steadily climbing each day. Also I have a sore throat which I have read can be a symptom, or maybe I'm just getting a cold!!! Still determined not to test until AF passes me by.

Mamablue- I'm right behind you on your dpo and cheering you on

Chuord, tatertott - how's it going?
thanks oxford aint testing too til AF passes me by!the CM comes with cramps and yesterday think I was not really sure cos I was out and couldn't check was dry before I got home bt sure looks brownish from the white i used to seE before
#422 of 507 Old 04-28-2013, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisioge View Post

thanks oxford aint testing too til AF passes me by!the CM comes with cramps and yesterday think I was spotting not really sure cos I was out and couldn't check was dry before I got home bt sure looks brownish from the white i used to seE before
#423 of 507 Old 04-28-2013, 07:16 AM

okay what the heck. I've been getting blinking smileys on the clearblue O test since Monday(7 days) I've yet to get a solid face.no wonder we haven't had any luck yet, apparently I don't O any time near the 14cd mark..my AF has been regular for months. spending the extra for the clearblue test doesn't seem to be giving me any more answers than guessing..

Fx for you Oxford and all the ladies still in
For the ladies who got their visitor, cheers!
#424 of 507 Old 04-28-2013, 12:07 PM

14dpo here!! Still no af,no signs of her either. Feel like im coming down with an earache tho. Complexion still clear, cervical mucus cloudy white. Cervix high, closed, semisoft. Gonna go to the store shortly, boyfriends wants to pick up some frers, we are also gonna pick up soke paint, time to paint my sons bedroom. Face mask for me for sure...just in case...im getting lucky this month. Probably wishful thinking...my luck..af will he here right after i take another test. Wish me luck...FX to u all!!

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#425 of 507 Old 04-28-2013, 12:41 PM

Hey peeps! Am spotting, obvious now.only whem I wipe...I hope it doesnt turn to AF.AF nt due till thursday.wish me well
#426 of 507 Old 04-28-2013, 12:41 PM

Hey peeps! Am spotting, obvious now.only whem I wipe...I hope it doesnt turn to AF.AF nt due till thursday.wish me well
#427 of 507 Old 04-28-2013, 02:58 PM

12days past ovulation.spotting pink.but ache in boobs dissappeard.4days to AF.
#428 of 507 Old 04-28-2013, 04:50 PM

Well...ive got really bad heartburn, but ive got minor lower stomach cramping, and my lower back is really hurting. Feels like maybe af is on her way in. Checked my cervix. Still high and very wet, no traces of blood. Gonna buy some frer today. If no af by tomorrow, ill test again. Ill keep ya posted.

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#429 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 12:46 AM

13Days past O, spotting light red very scanty thou...am loosing hope#sad face#
#430 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 05:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Fingers crossed sisioge
#431 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 11:26 AM

Update on me. If I O'd later than I thought like I posted last time, then I should be 4dpo right now. That would mean I would expect AF around May 10th. I know it's early for any signs, so I'm trying not to think about it, but I've had really dull cramping in my lower abdomen, almost not noticeable, but it's there. My cervix is still really high and there's creamy CM. I'm going to try to hold out testing for 10 more days, that's going to be hard!

I'm also feeling slightly yuck, almost nauseous but not really. I felt nauseous last month around O time, but it could have also been mirena after effects. We'll see. I hate the wait. Last time I didn't do the TWW because DS was unplanned (but I had been talking about babies the month before, it seemed like it just happened instantaneously)

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

#432 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 12:02 PM

No af, checked cervix, no change, no traces of blood, no signs of af. Took frer digital, bfn!! I give up. I guess my cycle has decided to change again. Ive got a bunch of opks on the way, kind of discouraged now. Not even sure if im gonna use them , good luck to everyone. I may see u in a future forum.

#433 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 12:27 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Cressyhoke - if AF hasn't shown up yet, you still have a chance. Hoping this is (still) your month.

AFM - 10dpo. AF-type cramping and light brown spotting. I think this is the beginning of the end of this cycle. Looking forward to my first medicated cycle next month. I'm just waiting for CD1 later this week. (Hopefully not Wednesday, I have something to do that day.)

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#434 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 01:16 PM

Hello and good luck to all of you ladies..I am new to all of this after 9 yrs and this is my first month actively ttc. Been lurking around and decided to join because I'm about to pull my hair out. AF was due yesterday and I only had pink spotting for an hour or so. I guess I'm still in my 2ww seeing as I o' d on the 14, but my lp is 13 days..please provide any insight for a stressed out newbie!
#435 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 01:20 PM

Sorry I had to make a new thing on here. I forgot my password. I'm using fertility friend. My ovuline said I ovulated the 22 and I had been using it for a couple months but I have no clue. I've been cramping. I had heart burn for the first time two days ago. I'm more tired and some foods that I like make me nauseas with the smell. I think I'm 7dpo but according to fertility friends I'm 5dpo. I'm just going to ride this month out an start next month with a bbt if this month isnt the month. Thank you Oxford! Baby dust to everyone =-)
#436 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 02:15 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Mamablue- err that could be implantation, it's not too late? I don't want to encourage false hope, I would just be over the moon if you got your BFP on your last natural month :-)

Boon-welcome! It's not over until you get full Aunt Flo, so hang in there. This maybe your first and last trip here. Fingers crossed for you girl!!

Sandra- glad to see you back. If the prediction on fertility friend doesn't seem to fit, try altering the detector method in settings. Sometimes I use the FAM method which seems more accurate for me, and most ladies use advanced.

Nothing to report here. 7dpo and feeling uite laid back about the whole thing. I hope there is a LO growing, if not, there's always the next round!! Muchos baby dust!!
#437 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 02:52 PM

Just an update. After i took the test and posted on here, the test almost immediately changed from bfn to a ?...now im confused. Keep checking my cervix for changes or signs of blood. No change and no blood. So confused.....

#438 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 02:56 PM

Dont know how clear you can see it, but it just has ?, on it...

#439 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 02:59 PM

There...that pic is clearer...

#440 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 03:26 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Cressyhoke - That is so weird! I'd test again with FMU tomorrow, for sure.

Boon - You're not out yet. You'll know for sure in the next couple days. Maybe you will want to test tomorrow morning, if AF hasn't arrived?

Sandra and Oxford - Just about a week left until you can test with confidence. You both seem so relaxed this cycle. That's commendable.

I know I'm not totally out yet, but this spotting/cramping is normal for me before AF arrives. That said, I would love to be wrong about that this month. Time will tell, but I'm not really feeling the urge to test. I have a $Tree and a CBE Digi test that I'm going to save as long as I can.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#441 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 03:28 PM

Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Oxford - I still have my fingers crossed for you! Here's hoping we get that bfp soon! Any different to normal symptoms?
Mama blue - was it AF? Fx for you too lovely lady! But like Oxford says if no joy this month a couple of medicated tweaks and I know you'll have your bfp!
Tater tot - wow, 5 days seems a long time for a flashing (unsure) opk... Fx you get o soon (and have the bd to cover it 😜)

me 39, DH 39, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words
#442 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 04:32 PM

Def. Weird. Everytime i to to bathroom it feels wet like af. But no af. Keep checking cervix, everytime, no change, no blood. I think im gonna give it a few more days, just to see if she shows. I know one thing, i am sick. I am vomiting just about everytime i move. Im laid up on the couch now, hoping not to get sick again.

#443 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 04:37 PM

Thanks mamablue and oxford. I took one test at 12 dpo and it was neg..I'm trying to hold out and stay laid back like u oxford til the end of the week and hopefully we all get a bfp soon!
#444 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 05:44 PM

Cressyhoke: wow, you are way better than me. I would be peeing on every stick in sight with a reaction like that. But I also totally understand being so sick you just don't care.

Mamablue: I am fx that its not AF for you cycle buddy!

Amf: I am 9 dpo today and had a bfn this morning but no sign of AF either. Getting annoyed, I hate the very last part of my cycle and the waiting game. No real new signs. Strangely missing is my normal very grumpy and cranky self. I am normally a bear to live with the last couple days before AF shows. Not sure what that means.
#445 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 05:58 PM

I'm getting so anxious. Since I posted earlier my dull achey cramping has continued and spread to my lower back. I just checked my cervix and it's more closed now and I have a TON of white creamy cm. More than last month. (tmi ahead) the speculum was literally covered.

I wish I knew if I was actually 4dpo or later than that. Maybe I O'ed around the time my chart told me I was going to. I just do't know anymore! I'm still more relaxed than I was right after I took out my IUD, then I just had no clue what was going on or if/when I was going to get a period

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

#446 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 06:00 PM

Thanks mamablue and oxford. I took one test at 12 dpo and it was neg..I'm trying to hold out til the end of the week and hopefully we all get a bfp soon!
#447 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 06:02 PM

Sorry bout that..lol
#448 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 06:53 PM

Ya know...ive been sitting here, trying to come up with a reason as to why af is not here, and this is what ive come up with. The month before last, and the month before that, i was on a 28 day cycle. Then last month i went to a 30 day cycle, so i was basing everything, including ovulation, on a 30 day cycle. Well what if it did a switch up on me again. Lets say it went to a 33 day cycle, then my ovulation wouldnt have been until the 20th. So i would actually be 9dpo..i dont know...im just tryin to understand. Aaahhh!!! I hate this! Why a ?...why...

#449 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cressyhoke View Post

Ya know...ive been sitting here, trying to come up with a reason as to why af is not here, and this is what ive come up with. The month before last, and the month before that, i was on a 28 day cycle. Then last month i went to a 30 day cycle, so i was basing everything, including ovulation, on a 30 day cycle. Well what if it did a switch up on me again. Lets say it went to a 33 day cycle, then my ovulation wouldnt have been until the 20th. So i would actually be 9dpo..i dont know...im just tryin to understand. Aaahhh!!! I hate this! Why a ?...why...

Cressy - maybe a question mark means invalid or error? Could it have gotten oversaturated? I would check their website and see if they have any info on what a question mark means

#450 of 507 Old 04-29-2013, 07:06 PM

New here too! 12 dpo and first time ttc! How soon can you test? Good luck all smile.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page