April TWW Thread - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#481 of 507 Old 05-02-2013, 05:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

needing some help. so Im def in the tww but Im not sure what dpo Im at. I got pos opk tests 4/26-4/28.had a temp dip on 4/26 then a gradual rise over the next couple days then a huge spike yesterday. Then today I had another spike. I have a chart on FF but Im not sure how to share it on here. Any words of advice? If i had to guess id say im roughly 5 dpo... thoughts?

BFPChart2.gif

#482 of 507 Old 05-02-2013, 06:30 AM

I really have no clue what's going on with my body, it's a piece of junk! Can somebody place help me:( I'm using a regular thermometer by the way,
1dpo- 98.1
2dpo-98.4
3dpo-99.1
4dpo-100.3
5dpo-99.1
6dpo-99.4
7dpo-99.7
8dpo-100.1
9dpo-99.5
Today 10dpo-99.2 I didn't think it was right so I checked again it was 99.1 so I waited an hour an its 98.9
A weird thing is every evening sense 4 dpo my temp goes from 100.1-100.9 it just rises every day yesterday evening it was 101.2. But I'm not sick. When my temp rises I get so sweaty I take off all my clothes an in a cold shower. An Ive been so nauseas in the evenings but I threw up 3am 2 days ago. I've been cramping sense 3 dpo but they eased up. Yesterday I felt like pinching-tugging kinda thing on my right lower part of stomach. I took a test negative. Today so far nothing. Does this mean I'm out of 2ww? I'm not supposed to start AF till the 7th.
#483 of 507 Old 05-02-2013, 06:31 AM

I really have no clue what's going on with my body, it's a piece of junk! Can somebody place help me:( I'm using a regular thermometer by the way,
1dpo- 98.1
2dpo-98.4
3dpo-99.1
4dpo-100.3
5dpo-99.1
6dpo-99.4
7dpo-99.7
8dpo-100.1
9dpo-99.5
Today 10dpo-99.2 I didn't think it was right so I checked again it was 99.1 so I waited an hour an its 98.9
A weird thing is every evening sense 4 dpo my temp goes from 100.1-100.9 it just rises every day yesterday evening it was 101.2. But I'm not sick. When my temp rises I get so sweaty I take off all my clothes an in a cold shower. An Ive been so nauseas in the evenings but I threw up 3am 2 days ago. I've been cramping sense 3 dpo but they eased up. Yesterday I felt like pinching-tugging kinda thing on my right lower part of stomach. I took a test negative. Today so far nothing. Does this mean I'm out of 2ww? I'm not supposed to start AF till the 7th.
#484 of 507 Old 05-02-2013, 06:33 AM

Sorry my phone was being stupid froze up an it sent it twice
#485 of 507 Old 05-02-2013, 07:00 AM

Oh an they haven't went below the coverline on FF. My coverline temp is 98.1. I'm sorry girls I'm just freaking out now
#486 of 507 Old 05-02-2013, 11:16 AM

AF just came, a few days earlier than expected... guess my cycle is shorter that I thought! Baby dust to the rest of you and some of you I will see on the May ttc boards :) xo

#487 of 507 Old 05-03-2013, 05:08 AM

I feel terrible that I get on and read here, but rarely reply - I go through the ups and downs for you ladies every month from a distance!

I'm 7dpo and already wanting to test every other minute... resisting the urge, as I know it is too early... but I still want to! I think that makes me a crazy person :P

~Mom to Sy (3), #2 Due Jan 2014, GF to Pork, Psych grad student, Judoka~

stillheart.gif  ribboncesarean.gif  stillheart.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  stillheart.gif  winner.jpg stillheart.gif femalesling.GIF stillheart.gif  vbac.gif stillheart.gif  bellycast.gif  stillheart.gif

#488 of 507 Old 05-03-2013, 09:45 AM

Wow Sandra, those temps are really high. Are you taking them as soon as you wake from at least 3-4 hours of straight sleep and before you ever move? Kinda sounds like you have a bug to me.

Good luck everyone else

AFM AF showed up yesterday greensad.gif so I am out. Maybe I will see you in 2 weeks. I am pretty ambivalent right now so we shall see
#489 of 507 Old 05-03-2013, 10:13 AM

I'm not sure what's going on anymore! I have gotten a negative test ever since that faint bfp. I'm not sure what length cycle I have anymore since this will only be month 2 of AF since mirena. If it's 28 days then I'm due on the 6th, if it's 32-33 days then I'm due on the 9th or 10th. So I could have up to a week wait. 

At least, hopefully, by the 10th I will know! I don't want to wait another week :( If AF comes I might try preseed next month, because I'm not sure I produce EWCM during O 

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

#490 of 507 Old 05-03-2013, 10:19 AM

My first TWW! Not expecting much but excited to be "trying".
#491 of 507 Old 05-03-2013, 03:33 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Fawn - That is so strange. Have you tried a different brand of test? Maybe a FRER is in order? I hope you have an answer soon.

Akcowgirl - Bummer about AF. It sure is frustrating to see her show up. I'm on day 5 of spotting, but that is the (annoying) norm for me. It means I'll very likely have to call tomorrow CD1. We will meet back here in two weeks, k?

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#492 of 507 Old 05-03-2013, 05:34 PM

Fawn, another way to help increase ewcm is to drink green tea :) Good luck! And I've heard good things about preseed too!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#493 of 507 Old 05-03-2013, 09:11 PM

Is there going to be a May tww thread? Just wondering. I'm on cd3, think I may use my opks, I ordered a bunch of those and hcg strips off the internet. Kinda wondering which cd I should start testing. Anyone have any suggestions?

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#494 of 507 Old 05-03-2013, 09:18 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
I had my first u/s today, and baby was measuring almost two weeks behind. Should have been 7 weeks, 5 days, but measured 6 weeks even. Fetal pole, yolk sac, all there an consistent, but not matching my dates, and no hb found (which would be expected for 6 weeks, but is unusual for 7-5). So, I'm bracing for a mc. I'm exhausted and not very hopeful. I can't imagine going back to ttc. We were supposed to have a Christmas baby.

I'll contact my midwife and try to get another ultrasound next week.

M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2000. DS #1 -- March 2001. DS #2 -- November 2002. (Ten year break!) DD -- October 2011. M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2013. Expecting #4 late July.
#495 of 507 Old 05-03-2013, 09:28 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Primal - Much love to you, your partner, and your baby. We are all here to support you.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#496 of 507 Old 05-04-2013, 01:29 AM

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Primal - huge hugs... Praying that it works out for you xx
Mama blue, Oxford how are you traveling? I'm waiting for o - nothing to exciting!

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... Waiting
#497 of 507 Old 05-04-2013, 08:34 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Primal- hang in there lovely. I have everything crossed for you and I'm saying prayers too. Hope everything works out. Try (tough as it is) to stay positive xx
#498 of 507 Old 05-04-2013, 08:36 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hello chuord! Good to hear from you.
I'm 12dpo today. My temp has been jumping up and down for the last few days. I am totally expecting AF to come calling tomorrow. I'm not even hopeful this month!

I hope you have a good BD season ;-) you go girl xx
#499 of 507 Old 05-04-2013, 11:05 AM

Ok, so I am figuring I am 8dpo now and approx. a 33 day cycle. I checked my cervix today and it's kind of changing color. It has some blue veins almost, a little darker in color. I'm trying to compare my photos from last month before AF and now, and it looks different.

This is a stretch, but I took another test (I've already taken frer and CBE, they were neg., which if I really AM 8dpo then that would make sense.) I saved it on my computer and inverted it and I can almost see a squinter. A seriously faint line. You might not even be able to see it, it totally just looks white in the regular photo. If you have a mac you can invert it by hitting command + option + control + 8 . It might be wishful thinking. I'm going to take another one later (dammit POAS addiction) and see if I get a less faint anything.

Last night I felt normal. Not as much cramping as usual, but a huge wave of nausea.

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

#500 of 507 Old 05-05-2013, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalJoy View Post

I had my first u/s today, and baby was measuring almost two weeks behind. Should have been 7 weeks, 5 days, but measured 6 weeks even. Fetal pole, yolk sac, all there an consistent, but not matching my dates, and no hb found (which would be expected for 6 weeks, but is unusual for 7-5). So, I'm bracing for a mc. I'm exhausted and not very hopeful. I can't imagine going back to ttc. We were supposed to have a Christmas baby.

I'll contact my midwife and try to get another ultrasound next week.

You're in our thoughts - sending positive energy your way :)

stillheart.gif  ribboncesarean.gif  stillheart.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  stillheart.gif  winner.jpg stillheart.gif femalesling.GIF stillheart.gif  vbac.gif stillheart.gif  bellycast.gif  stillheart.gif

#501 of 507 Old 05-05-2013, 08:52 AM

I'm now 9 dop, already broke down and poas - it was neg. But I still feel positive about it, as it is too early to be testing. FX'd here - I am sooooo ready to have another baby in my arms. I realized the other day that I have been pg 7 times, and have one child - so even if it takes a while to have this next one, I know I will eventually have it!

Best of luck to everyone else here as well :)

#502 of 507 Old 05-05-2013, 09:46 AM

I'm still getting negative tests, but I checked my cervix today (about 10dpo) and it's more closed than it's ever been. I've been taking photos and comparing them to last months cycle and it's completely different. Fingers crossed.

This morning when I woke up I had dull lower cramping and I feel slightly nauseous. I wish I could get a positive test already, or AF. One of the two, but looking at my cervix it doesn't look like AF is coming anytime soon

#503 of 507 Old 05-05-2013, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValarieR View Post

I'm now 9 dop, already broke down and poas - it was neg. But I still feel positive about it, as it is too early to be testing. FX'd here - I am sooooo ready to have another baby in my arms. I realized the other day that I have been pg 7 times, and have one child - so even if it takes a while to have this next one, I know I will eventually have it!

Best of luck to everyone else here as well :)

Sending FX to you! I hope you get a sticky bean this month!

#504 of 507 Old 05-05-2013, 10:40 AM

April thread still on? Where is may thread? Started my period on 28th april please when should I have sex as I have to travel down to have it and just 2days oppotuinity to do that.I don't want to miss may like I missed april had sex a day after ovulation
#505 of 507 Old 05-05-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisioge View Post

April thread still on? Where is may thread? Started my period on 28th april please when should I have sex as I have to travel down to have it and just 2days oppotuinity to do that.I don't want to miss may like I missed april had sex a day after ovulation

I asked the same thing about a May thread, but never got an answer.

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#506 of 507 Old 05-05-2013, 01:32 PM

I just started a May TWW Thread.
#507 of 507 Old 05-06-2013, 11:31 AM

So...if you have been on here before, I talked about my cycles changing. I was always on a 28 day cycle, then all of a sudden it went to a 30 day cycle, then it went to a 32 day cycle. So I had 2 30 day cycles, then my last one was a 32 day cycle. I only had spotting for 1day, the next day there was more blood, but only enough for me to use 1 tampon, and it wasn't even covered. Very strange. I had taken a hpt, and it gave me a bfn, but then quickly changed to a? Yea a?. I was confused. Then when I had what I'm guessing was my period, considering it was so weird, I used a cheap internet hcg strip. It showed negative. After reading on the internet quite a bit about cycle.changes like iI'm having, it was saying I may be ovulating at random times. So...on cd5, I decided to use a lh strip I ordered off the internet. I took it at noon. It had two lines, test line slightly lighter than control line. I did another one at 8Pm, a definate positive. So...my question is, do you ladies believe that it is possible that my cycle changes actually made me ovulate this early? I am currently on cd7. So confused, any advice would be great. Thanks. All input is welcome.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page