Mothering Forum banner

April TWW Thread

30K views 506 replies 40 participants last post by  cressyhoke 
#1 ·
Well I'm starting the April two week wait. I'm in the two week wait I am suppose to ovulate between march 29 and April 3 and hubby has finally gave in to try for another baby I hope this is the month.

#55 ·
Thanks, guys! OK, so I tested again this morning. Fine, I tested twice. Once with FMU and once with SMU. Got a very faint line again both times. I can't really tell if it's darker than yesterday, though. Aargh--this is exactly what happened last cycle. Such suspense! The only symptom I feel is very tender breasts, and that's normal for this time of the month (~12DPO).

How's everyone else doing?

#56 ·
That's great news Larski!!!
Try and chill, I'm sending you sticky bean vibes for a beautiful smooth pregnancy :)

My temp went high today, so still hopeful. I'm feeling less irritable today, so DH is most grateful! I still feel like when AF is actually starting though, that sort of tingly, pulling sensation. I guess patience is the only remedy, I don't excel at that tho...

#58 ·
I'm so annoyed with myself. I caved in to the POAS temptation and took a FRER. Of course it was BFN, it's only 10 dpo. I was better off with hope. I'm not going to test again now until AF is due.

Step away from the little stick. Step away from the little stick....

#59 ·
Well I checked my temp today as soon I as I woke up and it was 97.2 and m normal temp that's been for lat few days is 96.7 I Thot I ovulated the 1st cuz I have lots of cm that aint normal other times And my temp was 97.1 Is this normal for it to jump up I'm 5 dpo

#60 ·
Well, we were taking a break from ttc this month; I even had a few drinks last weekend while we were on vacation. And now I'm in a motel room traveling for work, and this:

It's a lousy photo, but definitely bfp! Now I have to decide how to tell my husband! Good thing we just got approved for a larger apt!

#63 ·
Congrats primal joy!!! That is fantastic! Also you are proof that relaxing and going with the flow works... I so need to do that!

#64 ·
Hello again ladies. Im trying again this month. Same routine, intimate every night. Going on a 30 cycle for this month. I am on cd8, ovulation predictor says my next o should be in 8 days. I will definately be trying. Wish me luck. Good luck to all you ladies. Oh yea...my cervix never came down for af, and still isnt down, its almost like its not there. Is that normal?

#66 ·
PrimalJoy-Congratulations!! Way to relax!

Oxford-10 DPO is still so early-FX you get your positive in 4 days (unless you test earlier than that!)

Scjp-I think the temp jump is pretty normal, at least I think it is for me. (It *could* be the beginning of a triphasic pattern, but it's too soon to tell, and that doesn't always equal pregnancy-but here is hoping!)

I am going to take a page from you, PrimalJoy, and try to just step back from all of this for a couple days and see what happens!

Baby dust to all!

#67 ·
I didn't get a chance to read any since I last posted, but wanted to pop on to say:
I GOT A BFP!!!!!
Apparently the tests I have been using take a couple minutes and the control line appears first then the pos develops up to three minutes later!!!!
When I still didn't get any spotting today I tested when I got home and thought I saw a faint line after a couple minutes...it got darker over the next few minutes. So I dug out yesterday's (so I thought) negative test and IT'S positive too! Ha!

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting!

#69 ·
Yay congrats ladies that got BFP
smile.gif
I hope this is my month also
smile.gif
I'm so excited that hubby is willing to try for a baby
smile.gif
I'm just now that we are really gonna start trying for a baby it might not happen quick like with my son we just said get let's have a baby and we did it and bam preg lol so I'm hopin it's easy this cuz I have never really tried to concieve I'm so ready to test. But I'm only 5 dpo
greensad.gif

#73 ·
Primaljoy and berrymac - BFP! That is sweet! I never tire of seeing those. All the best for you ladies.
love.gif

Larski - I'm thinking happy, positive thoughts for you and your little bean.

AFM - 15dpo. BFN today, as expected. I'm totally okay with it. No more progesterone for now. C'mon AF, let's get a new cycle started! I shared great food, yummy wine and chocolate with PapaBlue and a couple of dear friends tonight, and I'm ready for a lazy Sunday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.