April TWW Thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-09-2013, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am 8dpo and this morning I woke up feeling like I woke up with a hangover and I do not drink at all now that we are trying to concieve I have had a massive headache and nausea all day is that something maybe a sign of am I lookin to Into it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2013, 02:21 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Thank you mama blue. That's so thoughtful of you to share :-) you are very kind. I am very cheered by that story. I will speak to DH and see if he will come to the doctor with me. I presume it is better to both get checked out?

I am watching your story mamablue, so please keep posting with your progress. It's good to hear from you :-)
Old 04-09-2013, 02:30 PM - Thread Starter

Okay I have a question I took a opk from te dollar stir the new choice brand. I took it cuz they didn't have a pregnancy test and I was just curious. Well I got 2 lines the test line is light but dark enough to see it does that means I'm ovulating now cuz I Thot I ovulated the 1st I had lots of cm then. Or could it mean maybe I'm pregnant? I am just curious if that Could mean that I read on box it dont say he line shoudk be as dark or darker to be a positive. And I know other opk it has to be equal or darker anyone have any experience thanks
Old 04-09-2013, 02:32 PM - Thread Starter

. This is pic of opk
Old 04-09-2013, 02:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Today is cd11, about 5 more days to my big O. Cervix still mostly high. Mucus is kinda tacky/creamy. My stress level is going down, got the house the way I want it. Glad to hear you can be fertile in the days leading up to O. Thank you for responding.

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

Old 04-09-2013, 03:24 PM

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
ValerieR - sorry but the link didn't get to your chart...
Oxford, 777star, dawnanddoe - huge hugs and commiserations!! Hope you find your pleasure to enjoy and heal... Blue cheese, sushi, wine etc. don't lose heart Oxford, I'm 39 ttc#1 lol so your younger than me
Mama blue - I love your story!
Fx to those still in the game!
Btw one thing more frustrating than ttc and getting nothing - lol Is missing the fertile window!!

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
Old 04-09-2013, 03:29 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Oxford - It's great if your husband will go with you to your appt. After meeting with you and taking both of your medical and lifestyle histories, your endocrinologist will likely suggest what ultrasound(s) and/or test(s) they would like you two to have. That might mean an ultrasound to peek at your ovaries and uterus and a blood test for you, and nothing for your husband. Or they could suggest a semen analysis for your husband. If so, do not worry. It is a standard test for male partners. That's the only test my husband had to do, aside from a routine STD test that was a legal requirement before our IUI. (That was back in 2001.) He has not been asked to repeat a semen analysis this time around because it was normal last time, I'm the one with the reproductive troubles, and because we conceived three babies - particularly our son in 2011. They feel confident that his body works fine. He does have to do the routine bloodwork before we can do an IUI again.

Scjp - Women often have low levels of LH throughout their cycles, and that could be the reason for what you see. It's best to test with a pregnancy test. Maybe a FRER in a few days?

Cressyhoke - Best wishes! Catch that egg!

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you I was just curious cuz they didn't have a pregnant test and I was already there lol
Old 04-09-2013, 06:15 PM

I think I may be out, just had some spotting (12 dpo). Even though that's not normal for me before AF, am guessing things may be a bit different this cycle since it's my first on clomid. I really thought we caught the egg this month. Is there any chance that spotting could be a good sign? It seems a bit late for implantation. I guess I'll know soon enough.

anthropologist mama to sweet 6-year-old boy and two angel babies
Old 04-09-2013, 06:42 PM

lllaria it's a great sign if the bleeding never turns heavy!
Old 04-09-2013, 06:45 PM

Thanks, tatertott, that's good to hear. I'm hoping it doesn't turn heavy, it's just very light (brownish) spotting. *fingers crossed*

Old 04-09-2013, 07:06 PM

Illaria, I'm pretty sure I implanted late the cycle I concieved, good luck!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 04-09-2013, 07:09 PM

Thanks, dahlia810, that's comforting!

Old 04-09-2013, 07:17 PM

TTC is a rollercoaster, and there are no hard and fast rules to it. Pretty much anything goes haha. Good luck!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 04-09-2013, 07:21 PM

Hugs dahlia!

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:59 AM

Hi, everyone. Sorry for going MIA, but I needed to wait this out to see what was going on. I'm pretty sure now that I'm experiencing my second chemical pregnancy in a row.  I made it past Monday (when AF was due), but my test lines stayed very faint the whole time since the first one on Thursday.  And this morning I woke up to a huge temp dive. So I am now just waiting for bleeding/AF/whatever you call it during a chemical pregnancy.  This is very frustrating.  I called the doctor yesterday explaining that I had a CP last month and was pregnant again, but concerned it could be another CP, and was told that I should just wait it out to see if it is a "real" pregnancy.  

I just don't know what to do now.  Do we keep trying and risk this happening repeatedly?  It's scary to think about.  I am going to try to see if I can get in and get tested for low progesterone and other common causes of CP, but I am not sure anyone will see me since we are still relatively early in our TTC journey and maybe they don't even count CPs as miscarriage (I've heard that many docs won't test until 3 miscarriages).  I don't know.  It just occurred to me that maybe this belongs on TTC After Loss instead of here.  I just really don't know how to think about all this.  

Sorry to vent so much.  And I'm sorry to those of you who got AF recently.  I hope there are some more BFPs (with sticky beans!) coming up soon.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:37 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Larski- so sorry to hear you ate having a tough time. It sounds bleak at the moment, but don't forget that you are not out yet! I would hold tight until AF properly happens, or hopefully doesn't, before you take any more steps. It could just be a random temp dip as your body adjusts. Have you had any bleeding yet? I have fingers, toes and knees crossed for you that this little bean sticks. :-). Sending you big hugs!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:27 AM

Larski - huge hugs!!! That roller coaster ride is awful... I had two of those back to back, late last year... But for me I was emotionally ok - no idea why... If you want to talk to ladies on the long term ttc train who know lots about it all try the 'scenic route' thread... Soo much wisdom on there!

Old 04-10-2013, 06:38 AM

whether the doc considered it a loss or not, if it is a loss to you, it deserved to be adressed as such. I hope that is not the case this month though, time will tell--I don't think many of the ttc ladies even think about the possibility of CP when they get their two lines, but I can't imagine having all that joy just to be brought back down like that----don't let Anyone tell you that your loss isn't big enough!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:38 AM

Big hugs, Larksi.  It's so tough to interpret all the signs and such an emotional rollercoaster. Sending you lots of dust.gif

Old 04-10-2013, 08:55 AM

Big hugs Larski, a loss is a loss no matter how early. I hope that isn't the case for you this time.

Hi there chuord!! How are you?

Old 04-10-2013, 09:35 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Many hugs Larski. My heart hurts to know you are in a dark place right now.

I'm not one to rock the boat with doctors, but this seems like a good time to insist on being seen - today.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

Well I'm 9dpo and when I went to bed last night I woke up I middle of night with worst heart burn it reminded me of when I was pregnant with my son a cpl years ago where I wanted to cry and I have never had it except when pregnant then today I have been peeing like crazy and I have become light headed and dizzy alot today which ain't normal . So I'm not sure what's up
Old 04-10-2013, 12:43 PM

Tons of hugs to Larski
Old 04-10-2013, 02:16 PM

Larski I agree with mama blue... Get in to see your doc, maybe they can help...

Dahlia - I'm well thank you! Lol aside from my second set of antibiotics this month (sinusitis) I have been feeling a bit 'off' but since I didn't get good timing this month I'm assuming its the meds... You? How's the symptoms going😄?

Old 04-10-2013, 02:36 PM

I'm back for the TWW. I posted on March then saw a link for the April TWW, so here I am once again. Well, April was the 8th month since we've been TTC. I believe my ovulation occurred around April 3rd/4th, my birthday week wink1.gif. I really hope this is it. Blew my candles out, had a little b-day BD, and made my wish for a BFP!! I tried doing the OPK but I would get positives twice, days apart and it was aggravating and confusing. So, DH and I just decided to do BD every other day during the fertile time. It's nine days till AF is due so I'm really praying that it will happen this month! I don't feel any different, but it is early. Keeping my FX for all you ladies.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:18 PM

Oxford, 777Star, and fawnanddoe.. I'm sorry AF came. I've been married for 6 years and have never been on birth control, just (pull out method) :/ my husband and I always were on and off about when to start TTC. There were times that we would have unprotected sex, but I never got pregnant. We decided in 2012 that we really wanted a baby so we started trying mid year. I finally went to a new doctor in March 2013 and she asked us to wait until September to see her if I haven't gotten pregnant by then. I was little annoyed but I'm 26 years old trying for #1 so i need to wait after a year of consistent trying. But month after month getting BFN is tiring. It'll all work out and I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts everyday! I know the frustration of seeing AF. Best of luck and lots of hugs!
Old 04-10-2013, 05:11 PM

Well, the spotting turned to AF. I'm so sad, thought this was really our month. Well, here's to next month! Best wishes to those of you who are still waiting!

Old 04-10-2013, 05:19 PM

Big hugs illaria!!! The only up is you'll be entering into a new cycle with a whole bunch of wonderful cycle buddies - there's been a lot of AF the last few days.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:21 PM

Thanks, chuord and good point!

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List