Mothering Forum banner

April TWW Thread

30K views 506 replies 40 participants last post by  cressyhoke 
#1 ·
Well I'm starting the April two week wait. I'm in the two week wait I am suppose to ovulate between march 29 and April 3 and hubby has finally gave in to try for another baby I hope this is the month.

#4 ·
I'm just starting my ovualtion date I believe was yesterday so I starting day one today I'm pretty sure it was yesterday my calendar said that my high day and me and hubby did not dd but we did two days prior so I'm hoping I didn't mistake by not doing it yesterday so wish me luck
smile.gif

#5 ·
I'm still waiting, too. I think I'm about 8 DPO. Only got one BD in due to travel last month, so I don't think our chances are high this cycle. Won't keep me from obsessing, though.

(Continuing from previous March TWW thread):

Fawnanddoe--that's so crazy. I didn't know you could "see" the progesterone like that. Neat!

Mamablue--I'm really hoping that you get a BFP at the doc's office today but, short of that, that you have a great doctor.

Oxford--my completely random, unsupported theory regarding your double dip is twins. ;-)

Livnkadesmom--I am so sorry that you are going through that. It is so hard when you can't see eye to eye on such a big issue. My DH is on the fence about TTC, and I wish I could just make him feel how much I want it for us.

#8 ·
Larski - I love your twin theory for Oxford lol! That would be awesome... Oxford I manically stalled charts last month... I found no real patterns before the + and it just made me more confused... Fx it's a bfp...
Mama blue - I'm really glad that you are seeing the re and in a happy place about it ? i know you would cope just continuing to be zen, but it sounds like your dh would explode eventually...
Sticky vibes and happy tww to everyone else..

Afm - completely negative opk yesterday (yay) and a low temp this morning (while dh was in the loo) hoping O is a few days away as he is still recovering from either food poisoning or gastro - not bd inducing events lol

#9 ·
Chuord- I love your temping while DH is in the loo!! I do that too. If only they knew! Occasionally he will walk back in while I have the themo in my mouth beeping! It's a guilty pleasure to temp ;-) hope DH gets well and O obligingly waits!

Thank you for your good wishes about my roller Coaster chart. Twins would be brilliant Larski and chuord. Please send double baby dust!

Scjp- I read somewhere that EWCM peaks a day or two before O, so if you hit today and two days ago you should have timed it sweetly. Fingers crossed for you.

I will update you on temping instalment again tomorrow. It may have halved or doubled, who knows!!

Baby dust to you all, bucket fulls ;-)

#11 ·
Hello ladies I'm in the tww also, I'm 7 dpo as of today with o symptoms
kmfx for all of us I pray this month brings us a lot of bfps. This cycle
I toke a laid back approach. Trying not to stress myself out! Because dh
Is not a big fan of me going bonkers, about the whole ttc thing. He says when
I'm stress than he gets stress & I'm making everything complicated
Baby dust to us all:joy

#12 ·
Hello everyone! I am new here and at 8 dpo on cycle 1. I have one son who is almost 15 and trying for the second for the first time. My first was very unexpected at 16 years old and I've never thought of having another one until now. I have been monitoring CM and I know I o'd on CD 25. I've had zero symptoms until today and I've had cramps all day not af cramps but just above my pubic bone cramps. My DH has vomited the last 2 nights at work lol. Says all of the sudden he gets nauseous and vomits then is fine. I think he wants it so bad he's having phantom symptoms. I told him I thought it was cute but he strongly disagrees! Anyway I will get to test on sat so fingers crossed for BFP

#13 ·
Leslie81---- my hubby starting throwing up a week before I found out I was pregnant that was our first sign I was pregnant and that was two years ago we are starting on our first month trying for another so I'm on ovualtion day 1 so wish me luck for this month and I also wish you luck...

#15 ·
Hi everyone! Tomorrow (wed) is day 10 or 11 dpo for me and I am going to use my ept. I tested yesterday using a dollarama test but it wasn't fmp.
I am a little freaked out though because all of my symptoms were absent today. I had cramps off and on for three days, including this morning, and then nothing: no dizziness, nausea, spaciness, nothing. I don't know what to think.
Hopefully each and every one if us has good news soon!

#16 ·
Totally new to this, nice to see that such thread exist--TWWing over here and about to pull my hair out! only our second month trying for #2 and already more unreasonably impatient than anyone should be.. 5dpo and trying not to get all hyped up about every little headache, stomach twinge, cramp, etc. but is so hard-crazy how in tune you get with your body at time like this!!
good luck everyone, let the countdown begin !!

#17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryMac View Post

Hi everyone! Tomorrow (wed) is day 10 or 11 dpo for me and I am going to use my ept. I tested yesterday using a dollarama test but it wasn't fmp.
I am a little freaked out though because all of my symptoms were absent today. I had cramps off and on for three days, including this morning, and then nothing: no dizziness, nausea, spaciness, nothing. I don't know what to think.
Hopefully each and every one if us has good news soon!
Good luck.. Hope you get your BFP!!

#18 ·
Thanks, angelbaby84!

I tested this morning with the EPT and I *thought* I saw the faintest of faint lines but I think I was seeing things because I can't see it now. Today is 11 dpo.

I had planned to test using my dollarama test tomorrow or Friday but my four year old decided she wanted to do a pee test too (ha!) and put the test in the toilet. Kids. LOL. This means I really can't test until Friday because Thursday night is the soonest I can get back to the store for more. I guess that makes it easy to wait, right? LOL.

#19 ·
Hello,

My temp has gone back up today, it's 7dpo. I have had a day of cramps, headaches, fatigue and massive irritability. It feels like severe PMT, worse than I usually get. Ho hum, I'm expecting it all to be downhill from here to AF in 8 days time. It is early for PMT though.

How are you doing... Livn, Chuord, mamablue, jski....

#22 ·
Oxford - everything sounds great! I hope all your icky feelings are due to the fact that your are pregnant. That would be awesome.

My iPad does not play well with Mothering's forums, so pease excuse any weird typos and strange grammar. They're difficult to correct.

AFm my RE appt went very well. The best part is that the hubs was able to join me. The doctor is very nice, very knowledgable, and very laid back. He acknowledged my experience with IF with my first two kids, an said You know how this goes, what would you like me to do for you? Haha. He did a ultrasoun that revealed that my endometrial lining was 17mm thick. That's crazy thick even for 11dpo. He suspects it looks thick because of polyps. I've had a polyp before back in 2001, so that doesn't surprise me. Ill be doing a SHG on the 15th to see what's up. Then, if, necessary, a hystroscopy will be scheduled soon after. He said (and I agree) that we can follow the post-probably-polyps cycle with a femara cycle with possibly a trigger and IUi. I also have the option of a couple natural cycles post-polyp if I feel like it. I was so relieved that I don't have to start with injectables and not even IUI if I don't want to. That makes me feel like I have lots of options. What a relief. I left this appt feeling like a weight had been lifted. DH was happy, too. With DD2, the clinic we used was not a comfortable place, and I felt very rushed into treatments.I think we were both afraid that the new RE was going to be like that last one that tried to fast track everybody towards IVF.

#23 ·
Hi all!! It's 9 dpo for me and yesterday and today I've been cramping. Nothing horrible just feels like someone is rolling a ball on me it's weird. DH is still puking at work at 1am every night. My bb's are sore today and I've peed a million times today. Hopefully it's a bfp and not Af coming....only a couple more days till I can test!!!! Fingers crossed!!

#24 ·
Hi Oxford! I am still lurking. CD 11 and probably won't O for another week. I stopped taking my temp because of how DH was acting. So I won't know for certain when O happens but if it follows the last couple of months it will be CD 20. I am still pretty bummed about that whole DH thing so we will see how it goes. Can anyone give me some pointers on tracking O without temping?

#25 ·
Oxford - I agree with mama blue... It is still sounding positive! Fx!
Mama blue - I'm so glad your appt went well and you both still feel like you are in control, that's as important as fixing any problems... Fx you get the 'cobwebs' fixed ASAP - and it's painless!
Fx for all those waiting to I or test...
I still have no idea, may opk later today just to check... If I have then it's too late and we missed it... Then onto next month..

#26 ·
Hi mamablue- I'm so pleased that your appointment went well. Your doctor sounds very empowering, it's so good to have options. Keep us posted in your treatment, I am following your threads and cheering you on

Liv- has DH said nothing further? That must be really difficult. Apart from temping, the only other method I use is CM, it seems quite reliable, especially with a little encouragement from guafenisin. Do you think he would be happy if you were magically pregnant, without the trying but of TTC? Could you talk to him about stopping trying but not using protection? It seems most of us ladies do the trying bit anyway with all this checking and measuring! I have my fingers crossed that you can reach an ageeement together that works for you both. Hugs!

Chuord - has DH recovered from his illness? I hope O has been delayed and you still hit it. What are your temps doing?

Scjp- did you get the temp rise? Your BD sounds to have hit the window, so fingers crossed for your BFP.

Leslie- I love that DH is having your pregnancy symptoms, that's good equality! Lets hope this is a BFP and he continues to share the strain. I dread to think how he'll feel during the birth! :-/

Over here, my temp rose slightly again today. I was so hot I. The night I was dying to temp! Hopefully my PMS symptoms are pregnancy and not PMS, one week until it all becomes clear. Keep your fingers crossed ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.