implantation spotting a 12dpo?? - Mothering Forums

View Poll Results: did i implant?
yes 0 0%
no 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
#1 of 2 Old 04-12-2013, 07:49 PM - Thread Starter
prayandbd's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! We have been ttc for 5 years. After testing there is nothing wrong with either of us. Unexplained Infertility. So we did 2 rounds of clomid with a trigger shot & although I grew a lot of follicles, no pg. On the 3rd round we bd Thursday 9:30 pm. I triggered Friday at 9:30 am & we had an iui at 9:30 am Saturday. We bd that night @ 9:30, Sunday 9:30am, Sunday 5:00 pm and Monday at 6:00pm. I'm taking progesterone & estradiol 2x daily. When I did iui I had 6 follicles, 31mm, 22mm, 22mm, 21mm, 19mm, 18mm. My lining was 12.5 & dh sa was 10 million, 95% mobility. 2 days after iui my nipples became very sensitive, which only ever happens a few days before af, not 2 dpo. I had lots of wet milky cm all week, some nausea & heartburn. My body hasn't acted this way before when I did clomid/trigger/hormones so I'm hoping for a bfp in a few days. I gave up all caffeine, ( I was a coffee fiend), nicotine (4 months ago), and I take prenatals & drink green smoothies every am.

I'm 12dpo & I still have sore, puffy breasts & all the other symptoms & for the last 2 days ive been burping a lot. Tonight I have some cramps & gas pain & when I wiped after going to bathroom I had light brown discharge. Not a lot but some. The progesterone is supposed to delay af. It always does so this is something new since I'm due to start in 3-4days.
today I called the clinic & a nurse told me that since I got a bfn ( I'm supposed to test Sunday) to go ahead & stop the meds so that I will start my period & we can go on to the next cycle.( They said before if I got a bfp that i would need to continue the meds. )
I don't want to stop the meds now Bc I think I had implantation bleeding tonight & I'm afraid the drops in hormones will cause a miscarriage.

Is it possible I have IB & when can I test again?
prayandbd is offline  
#2 of 2 Old 04-13-2013, 10:08 PM
tracyamber's Avatar
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,518
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)

did you test agin? did you call your doctor to see if you should continue on the meds for another week or so? how frustrating for you. let us know ,okay? and good luck!!!

tracyamber is offline  

Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off