Late period, Sore breasts, cramps, condom, pulled out, sex during period - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-12-2013, 08:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

If someone could help that would be very helpful. Ok, so me and my girlfriend had sex. I am only 16 and she is 15. But when we did I wore a condom and pulled out. She was even on her period when we did it. The condom did not have any visible hole or anything. It has been over a month since and she has not gotten her period, im not certain how late her period is but i know its a week probably longer. She is usually irregular but not this much late. I should also mention that i took her virginity. She took two pregnancy test at home and both were negative. Yet in the past couple days she has been complaining about cramps and sore breasts. I know these can be a sign of both her cycle starting and pregnancy. We both have been very scared and stressed out because we are not ready to have a child since we are only in high school. If anyone could help it would mean so much. Thank you.

#2 of 2 Old 04-12-2013, 08:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

Hi!

You have not described a pregnancy risk here. If your girlfriend is worried, she should wait another 7-10 days and test again, but two false negatives are unlikely if she is already a week late.

I'd like to point out a great website for you: Scarleteen.com. It's a great website and they're really good at answering questions like this from people your age.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page