A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 248 Old 05-24-2013, 03:55 PM

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Hi ladies! Hugs all round to my calming friends 😍😄😊

Ok a quick update... Who knows what's going on lol! I have two thoughts, it could be my body re calibrating since I've stopped asprin (taken almost every other day) or there's a possibility I could be pg...
The possible evidence - I'm cd39, I O'd by cd22 at the latest, making for a minimum of 17dpo (normal is 14), my temps the last two days have increased, I have been dizzy - more so when hungry (but so normal for me I discounted it), also waves of random nausea - yesterday they were fairly obvious, previously I've been unsure if hungry or nauseous. Yesterday they were there got 10 minutes, then gone, then back etc. despite that I feel fantastic... A minor amount of spotting yesterday (tmi one wipe) still bfn's though... Then I found this forum where many ladies have had very late bfp's, particularly with boys... So what's the vote? Lili mean whatever happens will happen, but it's fun to try and work it out - see how can I be this zen right now? 😜😝😵😋😛

Btw hanging for your updates... And I got a job interview next week... After 5 years I'm scared! Am I well enough, still have a brain etc...

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... Waiting
#242 of 248 Old 05-24-2013, 04:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

chuord - A close friend of mine had negative urine and blood tests but was pregnant. She convinced a doc friend of hers to do an ultrasound and they clearly saw the baby. That baby is 16 years old now so it is possible!

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

Certified, card carrying member of the IEP Binder Clubkid.gif  

#243 of 248 Old 05-24-2013, 06:37 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Oooh, how exciting chuord! On the Hope, Healing, and Conceiving thread in the TTCAL forum here there was a poster who had a negative blood test but AF just wasn't showing and yep, preggo! So as long as AF keeps her distance I say you're still in it fingersx.gifdust.giflurk.gif . I hope things go swimmingly at your job interview too goodvibes.gif ; keep us posted!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#244 of 248 Old 05-24-2013, 08:26 PM

Thanks mamacats - I'm enjoying the small amount of hope xxx

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... Waiting
#245 of 248 Old 05-24-2013, 09:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Chuord-sounds like you being pg is a definite possibility!! joy.gif  fingersx.gif  dust.gif  sticky.gif   

Oasis-Even when I lived in small places I've always HAD to have flowers & plants, there's no living w/o them for me, but I do understand wanting MORE space for them and actual ground to dig in. That was quite a wild ride you had w/that cycle...Here's to easier ones ahead! champagne.gif

Mamacat-glad you liked the tune recommendations love.gif

JustJenny-Hurray for getting to hear the heartbeat, what a special day luxlove.gif

Scjp-Don't know what to say about sore boobs past AF...I don't think I've ever had that either...could be your hormones are a little out of whack...

So I slept about 14 hours last night and didn't do anything today but sit and watch tv...it's 9:30p and I'm just about ready to go back to bed lol.gif  
DP is here and packing for his river trip that he leaves on tomorrow morn...and yes, Willoughby is a total love muffin, and once he get's to know you he does full body slams on your legs to let you know that you may pet him.and pet him.and pet him. He's here supervising the pack job winky.gif
Hoping to get in one more BD before DP leaves in the morn thumb.gif and hoping that O cooperates w/our timing. I decided not to do any OPK's since DP will be gone and it will just make me stress if he's not here when I get a positive. Still feeling pretty cranky about all this TTC stuff...Typically it goes away once AF is over, but that's not happening this cycle, though that hasn't stopped me from BDing every chance I get lol.gif
And of course, Hi to anyone I missed  blowkiss.gif

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#246 of 248 Old 05-25-2013, 12:41 AM

Prescottchels - thanks! 😄 Trying to stay zen and go with the flow...

Fx you get that extra bd in before he leaves... And that nature works with you on this month! Also hoping you have lots of 'gal' fun while he's away... Lol just from charting on here I can tell you two are a cute couple!

#247 of 248 Old 05-25-2013, 10:13 AM - Thread Starter

self portrait out on a hike in February love.gif

Anyone else wanna share pics of themselves & their honey or their munchkins or furbabies? I love pictures, I've probably said that before lol.gif

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#248 of 248 Old 05-25-2013, 12:50 PM - Thread Starter

Guess what ladies!? It's that time again! My how time flies jaw.gif ok maybe starting a new thread isn't that dramatic, but I wanted to use that guy so there ya go... hehe

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1384057/the-saner-ttc-flower-moon

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page