Forum Jump: 

#1 of 117 Old 05-04-2013, 10:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
April 2013

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Blanca78

faithrising

jesepumpkin

oxford

rebekah7

SKJ201BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

tinytina

urchin_grey

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW)

angelbaby84

blanca78

JustJenny

kelseywhitney

mamaBlue

Matt's Mom in MT

marquess78

MrsJJ

Renaissance31

ultrafighter

ValarieR

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

tattooedmama87

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

anyalily

Jayray

pattimomma

piratemere

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
TeaJunkie

joy.gif ~ 2013 GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!

heartbeat.gifApril BFP'sheartbeat.gif

LilyKay

Erica812

heartbeat.gif March BFP's heartbeat.gif

babibelli

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

John16n33

SparkleMaman

heartbeat.gif January BFP's heartbeat.gif

devilish
SuzieSmiles

Candy, Mom to Matthew (5/02) and Ethan (10/07)

Trying for #3 starting 5/13

#2 of 117 Old 05-04-2013, 08:21 PM

Thanks for the new thread! 

i am so thrilled that it is FINALLY May! So can you please move me from waiting to be ready to waiting to O? AF arrived today and so now i am officially TTC this cycle! hooray! i hope i can squeak in a BFP at the end of the month. 

best wishes ladies!

Jese Mom to Elaina (April 2007) & Macy (June 2010). #3 m/c at 10 weeks (July 2013), #4 m/c at 9 weeks (october 2013). Expecting again! Due October 22/2014.
#3 of 117 Old 05-05-2013, 08:46 AM

So, I am 9dop, and already broke down and took a test... not surprisingly, it was neg. But I'm not down about it - I figure only 16.5% of BFP's happen this early, so I'll wait a few days and do it again :P

How's everyone else?!

~Mom to Sy (3), #2 Due Jan 2014, GF to Pork, Psych grad student, Judoka~

stillheart.gif  ribboncesarean.gif  stillheart.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  stillheart.gif  winner.jpg stillheart.gif femalesling.GIF stillheart.gif  vbac.gif stillheart.gif  bellycast.gif  stillheart.gif

#4 of 117 Old 05-05-2013, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValarieR View Post

So, I am 9dop, and already broke down and took a test... not surprisingly, it was neg. But I'm not down about it - I figure only 16.5% of BFP's happen this early, so I'll wait a few days and do it again :P

How's everyone else?!

I, too, took a test early at 8 DPO because I was feeling blech and wondered if baby stuck. But, negative. :\ So still waiting for AF now...

#5 of 117 Old 05-05-2013, 08:51 PM

I cross my fingers for everyone in the TWW.  It is so hard to wait!

I am still in the "waiting to be ready" list, but this is our last month TTA.  Next cycle we TTC!  I'm getting really excited about it now.  Time to buckle down and get my body ready for a baby.  joy.gif

Vegan family since 2011 - Wonderful DS1 born 1/08. Treasured DS2  born 11/10.

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." - Maya Angelou

#6 of 117 Old 05-06-2013, 09:49 AM

I'm testing out my HCG shots, so I get to look at positive HPTs. It's not as easy as I thought it would be to judge whether they are getting darker or lighter. I'm 11dpo today, and have three more tests for 12, 13, & 14dpo. Hopefully, by the time I get to 14dpo, the results will be obvious!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#7 of 117 Old 05-07-2013, 08:58 AM

Heyi all... I m new in this forum. I have to say many things here.... I m currently 16 dpo got period on 14 dpo but weird only lasted for hours not even a day, it was dark red and then yesterday only light pink blood with some clear strechy discharge. Today nothing sometimes wen i wipe after pee little blood. My boobs are sore since a week or more. Too much crampy bloated , achy legs, since 3 days. Haven't taken test till now scared of bfn. As i got 3 bfns in last 3 months. Everytime got period lasted 3 or 4 days. Hoping this time is good luck....... Too confused pls help. If anybody has same symptoms like light bleeding before bfp pls reply...
#8 of 117 Old 05-07-2013, 09:03 AM

Heyi all... I m new in this forum. I have to say many things here.... I m currently 16 dpo got period on 14 dpo but weird only lasted for hours not even a day, it was dark red and then yesterday only light pink blood with some clear strechy discharge. Today nothing sometimes wen i wipe after pee little blood. My boobs are sore since a week or more. Too much crampy bloated , achy legs, since 3 days. Haven't taken test till now scared of bfn. As i got 3 bfns in last 3 months. Everytime got period lasted 3 or 4 days. Hoping this time is good luck....... Too confused pls help. If anybody has same symptoms like light bleeding before bfp pls reply...
#9 of 117 Old 05-07-2013, 12:39 PM

rebekah & valerie, hope you get some good news soon. any more tests?

stevi, sounds tricky. so if they are getting darker then you have a baby on board who is adding to the hcg to darken the line, right? hope you get some darkening lines!

teajunkie, congrats you are almost there! glad you are ready. it will come soon. i am finally there, ovulating next week. eeek. 

hoping good. welcome! i had bleeding with both of my previous pregnancies. It was like a light period, 3-4 days spotting/light right at my expected AF (10-13 DPO). The first time i thought 'well that was a strange period' and then we SHOCKED 2 weeks later when i figured it out, i was not TTC. WIth my second i had the 'period' that stopped/started and then left without getting into full flow. I knew that was my pregnancy spotting. So what i am saying is that there is still a chance for a BFP. how long is your cycle normally? are you temping at all? it is helpful as if AF is coming you would see the temp going down, if you are pregnant then it goes up or stays high. 

it is gorgeously sunny and hot here in BC, we had a beach picnic for dinner last night and it was awesome. life is good! I O next thursday.

Jese Mom to Elaina (April 2007) & Macy (June 2010). #3 m/c at 10 weeks (July 2013), #4 m/c at 9 weeks (october 2013). Expecting again! Due October 22/2014.
#10 of 117 Old 05-07-2013, 02:22 PM

Thank u so much for your reply jesepumpkin, i m eagerly waiting to test but want to wait some time for suree result. Baby dust to all here....smile.gif
#11 of 117 Old 05-08-2013, 02:10 AM

Heyi girls i think i m out of this forum as i took today early morning it was clearly negative. No more hopes greensad.gif
#12 of 117 Old 05-08-2013, 08:48 AM

So.... 12 dpo, took another test....

Faint line means, Add me to May BFP's, please :)

FX'd for all of you ladies - please pray this one sticks for me!

stillheart.gif  ribboncesarean.gif  stillheart.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  stillheart.gif  winner.jpg stillheart.gif femalesling.GIF stillheart.gif  vbac.gif stillheart.gif  bellycast.gif  stillheart.gif

#13 of 117 Old 05-08-2013, 09:45 AM

Congrats ValerieR! jumpers.gif  May you have a peaceful and easy 9 months and birth!

Guess what? After 2 years ttc, 1 MC, multiple chemical pregnancies and 2 iui's -You can move me to the May graduates too! At 15dpo I received my surprise bfp. I totally thought I was out of the running this month. This was the last iui before trying IVF in a few months!  My beta blood test was 125 on Monday.  I go for my first ultrasound to get measurements on Tuesday!

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#14 of 117 Old 05-08-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJenny View Post

Congrats ValerieR! jumpers.gif  May you have a peaceful and easy 9 months and birth!

Guess what? After 2 years ttc, 1 MC, multiple chemical pregnancies and 2 iui's -You can move me to the May graduates too! At 15dpo I received my surprise bfp. I totally thought I was out of the running this month. This was the last iui before trying IVF in a few months!  My beta blood test was 125 on Monday.  I go for my first ultrasound to get measurements on Tuesday!

AWESOME! Get your tush over to the DDC :P

#15 of 117 Old 05-08-2013, 11:45 AM

joy.gifx100

oh wow! i am so thrilled for you ladies!!! you will have such a great christmas waiting for those babes, lots to keep you busy.

congrats Valarie, so what did your boyfriend say? is he excited?

just jenny, what a journey you've had to your BFP. i hope you sail through your pregnancy and birth, you deserve it!

sorry it didn't work out this cycle hopinggood. come back for more support next time if you need. 

#16 of 117 Old 05-08-2013, 10:41 PM

Way to go Jenny and Valarie!!
#17 of 117 Old 05-09-2013, 08:46 AM

JustJenny...   Congratulations!!! May this pregnancy bring you giggles, coos, and wriggling toes!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#18 of 117 Old 05-09-2013, 08:56 AM

Thank you for the well wishes everyone! grouphug.gif

Stevi- Are you still testing? You''ve gotta be around 13dpo by now ....any news?

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#19 of 117 Old 05-09-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJenny View Post

Congratulations!!!

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#20 of 117 Old 05-09-2013, 12:22 PM

JustJennny... I just posted on the Infertility One Thread. lol

(copy of post from the Infertility One Thread)

"""My 11dpo test looked darker, so I got all hopeful, then at 12dpo is was obviously lighter. I decided to skip a day and test at 14dpo (today), hoping for clearer results.

Nope. Still in limbo. The test seems darker than the one from 12dpo, but not dark enough to make me feel sure about anything.

I'll test again at 16dpo. Sigh'''''''''

#21 of 117 Old 05-10-2013, 07:40 AM

Congrats to the ladies with the BFPs!!  DS1 was a January baby.  It's a good time of year to have a baby.  joy.gif

Stevi, I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the lines keep getting darker.  fingersx.gif

Vegan family since 2011 - Wonderful DS1 born 1/08. Treasured DS2  born 11/10.

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." - Maya Angelou

#22 of 117 Old 05-10-2013, 10:30 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
JustJenny - Congrats! That is awesome news! It's encouraging to see a seasoned TTCer get her BFP. joy.gif

Stevi - I hope things continue to darken up for you. C'mon sticky bean!

I'm waiting to O, please.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#23 of 117 Old 05-10-2013, 06:11 PM

So happy for the ladies with BFPs, too!  It's so wonderful!  Just found out one of my friends IRL is preggo--7.5 weeks.

We are somewhere between waiting to be ready and actually trying.   DH is totally ready and I am still on the fence.  If we get to really actually try with this one, I want it to be fun, you know?  I don't want to be fearful!

So anyway, since I'm the one on here and not DH, I'm staying in the Waiting to be Ready.  wink1.gif

#24 of 117 Old 05-11-2013, 08:44 AM

Hi every1 ! My question is to jesepumpkin...... Hi once again wanted to know, what symptoms made u feel to know that u r pregnant on your first f pregnancy. After two weeks as u said ,u came to know. Plz let me know.
#25 of 117 Old 05-11-2013, 09:50 AM

Hello everyone and congrats to all BFPs! I'm waiting for the big "O". I started opks early lol..cd 6..but I'm now getting darker lines! Is it ok to dtd even with faint positives?
#26 of 117 Old 05-11-2013, 11:03 AM

Whelp, I guess you can go ahead and add me to graduates, too--after a few days of limbo with cheapo tests that kept giving me what I thought were evaps, I got an unmistakeable BFP on a FRER.

I think I'm in shock. Was not expecting this to happen so soon, and honestly, I'm not totally sure I'm ready--I STILL have slept 8 hours straight only a handful of times since DD was born. Here we go again, I guess...

I previously had a molar pregnancy so I'm trying not to feel too invested until we know it's sticking, but for now, I'm smiling: the baby could very well share my Jan. 17th birthday!

STEVI--In my experience the darkness of lines can vary GREATLY from test to test, even those within the same batch, so I wouldn't put too much stock in the darkness...I am hoping for you!

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#27 of 117 Old 05-11-2013, 11:38 AM

Well, there goes that. I'm done. I am not pregnant and I cannot keep going along this path of heartache.

I want to thank all of the people who have supported me on this site over the years. Most of whom got their BFPs, and so, are no longer here.

Think Fertile Thoughts!

#28 of 117 Old 05-11-2013, 04:19 PM

I'm so sorry, Stevi!  hug2.gif

#29 of 117 Old 05-11-2013, 08:44 PM

oh stevi, so sorry to hear that too. it sounds like quite a journey. best wishes for peace and acceptance of what is. 

hoping good, with my first pregnancy i didn't figure it out until week 6. I had one day where i was standing on a hot bus and felt very lightheaded, then when i got home i didn't want to eat my salad dinner. i thought it was strange but had no clue i was pregnant. I was doing some lab training the next day and was running tests on myself for the requirements. I did an HCG test, ovulation test, urinanalysis, and other things. Both the hcg and ovulation test came up positive, which really confused me until i realized that if you are really pregnant an OPK will be positive too. i fell to the floor in shock and my supervisor had to come in an help me! i can laugh now. My fiancee took it much easier than i did. 

boon, I am waiting for O too.  I will O on thursday night i think.

congratulations blanca78!!! how exciting! hope you get some rest, maybe sleep in for mothers day. hope you have a great and healthy pregnancy.

#30 of 117 Old 05-12-2013, 08:54 PM

Congrats blanca78!

Stevi never give up hope..take a break and go at it again..I have one ovary and I'm still pushing along waiting for the day I get that bfp..good luck!

jesepumkin..I'm due to O on tues but I got a pos opk and I'm excited..but still can't dtd til morning greensad.gif...hope I'm not too late..

Heres mine cd 13

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page