May TWW Thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 234 Old 05-16-2013, 03:01 PM

Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Serynyd - woohoo!! I'm so happy for you mama, fx this one is your sticky take home baby!

Hi sparkle, dahlia 😄😄😄😄

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Looking good so far
#122 of 234 Old 05-16-2013, 06:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Chuord!!! How are you?? I think of you often! Quick update for ya, I'm having a girl! You called it :)

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#123 of 234 Old 05-16-2013, 07:18 PM

I AM PREGNANT! 

The lot number is w00121086-3 I was so worried once I looked it up. A lot of people where getting false positives. So I took a Walmart 88 cent test and it came up positive!!!

3 positives from today.

The big BFP! The .88 brand. :) IM SO EXCITED!!

To all you momma’s out there who are still waiting for news of a baby. I really hope baby dust and sticky babies for you. Ttc is not easy. I had to wait 5 cycles, that wait now feels like nothing. I can’t wait for y’all to get your bfps! Crossing my fingers for you momma’s.

belly.gif Nova born on 12/15/11 
belly.gifCapri expected 1/26/14

#124 of 234 Old 05-16-2013, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseywhitney View Post

I AM PREGNANT! 

The lot number is w00121086-3 I was so worried once I looked it up. A lot of people where getting false positives. So I took a Walmart 88 cent test and it came up positive!!!

The big BFP! The .88 brand. :) IM SO EXCITED!!

To all you momma’s out there who are still waiting for news of a baby. I really hope baby dust and sticky babies for you. Ttc is not easy. I had to wait 5 cycles, that wait now feels like nothing. I can’t wait for y’all to get your bfps! Crossing my fingers for you momma’s.

YAY! I am using the same lot # and I did the same thing yesterday and got worried too. The batch before this one was REALLY messed up. But even though my tests are still faint I got BFP on walmart test, FRER, AND a digi today! Not sure what is going on with the wondfo tests, last time I got a BFP on a wondfo it was nice and dark. 

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#125 of 234 Old 05-16-2013, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

. I just took this test and I see a faint line I'm just not sure i was gonna get digital but they didn't have any so I decided since I already took a pink dye I would take a blue dye if I ovulated when I should have I will only be 7 dpo so yes I know it's early I have just had cramps today and sharp pain in left side and also a little nausea

I bet you are pregnant! 

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#126 of 234 Old 05-16-2013, 10:33 PM

Brand new here. Sheepish.gif

I'm 8dpo today. We were supposed to TTA since I had a m/c last month, buttttt...I'm not so good in that department!

Anyhoo....Hope to keep up with you all and try to get this 2ww behind me...either with BFP or well...you know the other!

#127 of 234 Old 05-17-2013, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariana Alvarez View Post

Brand new here. Sheepish.gif

I'm 8dpo today. We were supposed to TTA since I had a m/c last month, buttttt...I'm not so good in that department!

Anyhoo....Hope to keep up with you all and try to get this 2ww behind me...either with BFP or well...you know the other!

Welcome to Mothering! Everyone here is super supportive and nice, you'll love it! Good luck on your TWW, and so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of FX!

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

#128 of 234 Old 05-17-2013, 06:48 AM

Hi, My name is selissa. unfortunately I just had a miscarriage. Though it was unplanned, dh and I realized how much we really want a baby though we both have children from our previous marriages and joke that we are too dang old for a baby, so we are going to start trying. This cycle I am just going to start charting again and get a better idea of what is going on with my body. I plan on taking it easy and just having lots of sex, trying not to worry about it for now. (trying not to worry about it ha!)I do drink a basic women's health/fertility tea, nothing to hardcore just if we haven't gotten pregnant in the next 6 months to a  year I figure we will start looking at vitex and/or maca.

I came here so I don't have to subject my irl loved ones to the endless obsessiveness. I am only on cd4 so I have a long way to go for this month.

Seems like their have been numerous BFP lately so congrats to all the newly pregnant ladies. that is always awesome

#129 of 234 Old 05-17-2013, 01:23 PM

Well ladies, I have been trying to post a pic, but for some reason it won't upload. I will transfer it to my laptop and post. Anyways, been trying to figure out what is going on with me lately. Done an lh strip with smu, way positive, figured, what the heck dipped an hcg as well....faint positive!! I'll post pick. Tell m e what you think!!

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#130 of 234 Old 05-17-2013, 01:57 PM

There they are, they are actually darker in person, as you all know!  But definitly there! What do you think?

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#131 of 234 Old 05-17-2013, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cressyhoke View Post

There they are, they are actually darker in person, as you all know!  But definitly there! What do you think?

I see a line!

belly.gif Nova born on 12/15/11 
belly.gifCapri expected 1/26/14

#132 of 234 Old 05-17-2013, 02:18 PM

YAY!!!!   My cycles have been crazy!!!  According to all the calculations, i shouldn't have ovulated until the 14th, however, I took lh strips, and it showed me ovulating on the 8th or 9th!  So I am only about 8-9 dpo!

#133 of 234 Old 05-17-2013, 03:52 PM

Quote:

YAY!!!!   My cycles have been crazy!!!  According to all the calculations, i shouldn't have ovulated until the 14th, however, I took lh strips, and it showed me ovulating on the 8th or 9th!  So I am only about 8-9 dpo!

Congrats!

#134 of 234 Old 05-17-2013, 05:41 PM

OK...confused, I done another hcg at 4 pm. Negative. Could that be because I'm still really early, and didn't use urine from earlier in the day? Or do you think the test was wrong all together? The lh strip showed up a bold positive, However I am not ovulating. I'm confused, advise please.

#135 of 234 Old 05-17-2013, 06:54 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:

OK...confused, I done another hcg at 4 pm. Negative. Could that be because I'm still really early, and didn't use urine from earlier in the day? Or do you think the test was wrong all together? The lh strip showed up a bold positive, However I am not ovulating. I'm confused, advise please.

http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ovulation-test-as-pregnancy-test.html might explain it.

I definitely saw a line on the hcg stick in the picture you posted! Even on the smaller image. I'd test again with FMU tomorrow, but I bet it's just because you're better hydrated now! With my first pregnancy, I got a clear positive on a home test in the morning (I doubt it was even FMU, since I took the test after I got to work), but the test at the doctor's that evening came back inconclusive.

I feel like POAS, even though it's at least a few days too early (day 6 today). DH picked up a bunch of tests at Walmart, and it would be a shame to have them all go to waste if I wait until the answer is clearly yes before taking one, right? But I'll hold off until Tuesday, at least.

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#136 of 234 Old 05-17-2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelotmom View Post

http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ovulation-test-as-pregnancy-test.html might explain it.

I definitely saw a line on the hcg stick in the picture you posted! Even on the smaller image. I'd test again with FMU tomorrow, but I bet it's just because you're better hydrated now! With my first pregnancy, I got a clear positive on a home test in the morning (I doubt it was even FMU, since I took the test after I got to work), but the test at the doctor's that evening came back inconclusive.

I feel like POAS, even though it's at least a few days too early (day 6 today). DH picked up a bunch of tests at Walmart, and it would be a shame to have them all go to waste if I wait until the answer is clearly yes before taking one, right? But I'll hold off until Tuesday, at least.

Thanks, I read that. I didn't mean I was using the opk as a pregnancy test. I used it and a hpt both came back positive, but that was this morning. I'm just wondering if my urine being diluted, wool have caused the negative. Or if I was maybe thinking my other test was positive.

#137 of 234 Old 05-17-2013, 09:32 PM

is this a positive or evap?? Not sure i took it today about 2 pm and I looked at it and didn't see a line and forgot about it and now it looks like this yes I know not too look but does Evaps look like this? Just curious smile.gif lol I would be about 9 dpo if I ovulated when I was suppose to
#138 of 234 Old 05-18-2013, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

is this a positive or evap?? Not sure i took it today about 2 pm and I looked at it and didn't see a line and forgot about it and now it looks like this yes I know not too look but does Evaps look like this? Just curious smile.gif lol I would be about 9 dpo if I ovulated when I was suppose to

I am wondering the same thing with the test I posted earlier. I don't know what an evaporation line looks like.

#139 of 234 Old 05-18-2013, 08:50 AM

So, I went to my doctors appointment. It was BS. I specifically told them when I made the appointment why I was making it, because it had been 40 days since my last period. They didn't even do a well woman visit (fine, I have my own speculum, I'll just do it myself), but all the doctor did was talk to me about my anxiety and try to prescribe me an SSRI that I have already been on. I explained to her that I was trying to have a baby and my cycle just didn't seem like it was coming. She did a pregnancy test and took blood to check my thyroid, the test came back negative (of course) and I'm sure my thyroid is fine because I have never had an issue with it before and I'm not having any symptoms of a thyroid problem.

So here I am, still no period. Not pregnant. I need to order some more ovulation strips cause I could have ovulated and just not known it. I've been drinking my 3 cups of FertiliTea a day and taking vitex and res raspberry leaf capsules. Lets hope she shows her face soon. I'm beyond the frustrated point now :(

I see a lot of BFP's in this thread! Congrats to everyone who has one!

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

#140 of 234 Old 05-18-2013, 10:33 AM

Well it must have been a big fat evap greensad.gif I started bleeding early this morning it's not heavy but the cramps sure are greensad.gif so next cycle we gonna dtd every other day see how it works smile.gif
#141 of 234 Old 05-18-2013, 10:55 AM

Done another hcg strip, I'm thinking the first one was correct, this one is faint positive as well. Hoping all is going to go well for me this time. Boyfriend very excited.

#142 of 234 Old 05-19-2013, 04:52 AM

I think I will join you ladies... I am now 2dpo, I think. I am worried that we may have missed the egg this month because I O'd early. We BD the night before my temp spike and 4 days prior... We'll see. I'll probably test 12 dpo if AF hasn't arrived.
#143 of 234 Old 05-19-2013, 02:12 PM

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)

I'm due to ovulate in about 3 days but I've had some mild cramping today and something tells me we need to DTD every night this week. Sheepish.gif I'm feeling pretty anxious but I've been eating right, keeping my stress levels down and taking my prenatal vitamins - all well trying to plan my wedding that's coming in two weeks! Come on baby, come on!

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (6) - Atlanta, GA
Expecting #2 in Dec 2014

I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#144 of 234 Old 05-19-2013, 02:15 PM

I. Am having the worst sharp pains and feels like I'm having small Braxton hick contractions over and over again the sensation of them. Ever since yesterday when I started bleeding. It so weird my right side is so sore and sharp burning pain. And I'm not sure what it is any ideas????
#145 of 234 Old 05-19-2013, 02:59 PM

FRER, confirmed, light positive. But positive, and it was taken at about 5pm. Gonna do another one in the morning. Hope everyone is doing good.

#146 of 234 Old 05-20-2013, 10:31 AM

Ok ladies....answers please!!! Got the light positive on FRER yesterday evening, mind you, it was very light. This morning, I used another FRER, BFN, used another wondrous hcg strip, BFP!! So confused. I've been reading a lot about the wondfos, they say they are way sensitive, and that most people get positive with them before FRER. I have sore boobs, major frequent urination, and mild cramping, kind of pulling sensation in lower abdomen. What do you all think...please respond, I'm driving myself insane.

#147 of 234 Old 05-20-2013, 12:40 PM

Post a pic by sounds like ur pregnant
#148 of 234 Old 05-20-2013, 01:45 PM

Well I tested today and its a bfn. So I'm going to doctor tomorrow
#149 of 234 Old 05-20-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:

Ok ladies....answers please!!! Got the light positive on FRER yesterday evening, mind you, it was very light. This morning, I used another FRER, BFN, used another wondrous hcg strip, BFP!! So confused. I've been reading a lot about the wondfos, they say they are way sensitive, and that most people get positive with them before FRER. I have sore boobs, major frequent urination, and mild cramping, kind of pulling sensation in lower abdomen. What do you all think...please respond, I'm driving myself insane.

Get a CB digi and use FMU, but don't drink a lot before bed so it will be really concentrated urine. FX!

#150 of 234 Old 05-20-2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:

It sounds like you are pregnant smile.gif. How many DPO are you? My first son was a BFN on 11dpo. I had a big glass of wine to drown my sorrows and then tested positive 14dpo... Oops on the wine!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page