May TWW Thread - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 234 Old 05-27-2013, 07:22 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Hello to all the TTC noobs and TTC pros. Sorry I haven't been around much at all for this TWW. It's really looking like my one fat follie is not going to turn into an BFP. It's 12dpt and 10dpiui and my FMU test only had one line surrounded by a sea of stark white. My hope for this cycle is near zero. Sucks.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#182 of 234 Old 05-27-2013, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Hugs mama blue! Is there any chance it might just not be showing up yet? I've been researching and late bfp's are more common than it would seem... Fx for you mamma!

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... Waiting
#183 of 234 Old 05-27-2013, 01:44 PM

Hugs mama blue! Is there any chance it might just not be showing up yet? I've been researching and late bfp's are more common than it would seem... Fx for you mamma!

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... Waiting
#184 of 234 Old 05-27-2013, 09:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Still another Bfn, this morning. Still have most of the same symptoms. Actually while dtd last night, had a spot of blood, then the same again today after dtd, don't really know what's going on at this point. Figure af will just show up soon, I've said it before, but if after shows up this month, I'm done. No more tww s for me. Good luck to everyone.

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#185 of 234 Old 05-28-2013, 07:58 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

I'm out for this month. AF started on Sunday.

I wonder if I'm ovulating at all. My cycle length (around 30 days, same as it's always been) implies that I am, but I haven't felt ovulation pain in quite a while - since we started trying, basically. I figured I was just not noticing it, as it's never been anything major. But maybe it means something.

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#186 of 234 Old 05-28-2013, 08:23 AM

Sorry Ocelot, better luck next month. 

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#187 of 234 Old 05-28-2013, 08:59 AM

MamaBlue - hang in there. When are you expecting AF to arrive (if she does)?

Ocelot - hugs. Are you charting to see if you O?

For me, I am 11dpo, with every preggo symptom under the sun, it seems. At 9 and 10dpo I had really low temps (below coverline) and was feeling discouraged, but they are back up today. I tested positive with my 2nd son at 11dpo, so I tested this morning and it was BFN. No AF in sight though, so I'll test on Thursday unless she comes. She was supposed to arrive yesterday....
#188 of 234 Old 05-28-2013, 11:56 AM

Im guessing 12 dpo, if I didn't O the second time. Very vivid dreams last night. The first, I was pregnant with baby girl, boyfriend was making me name her something I didn't like, woke me up. Second, dreamt about my son eating strawberry mini wheats, I woke up and wanted some. Took a wondfo, faint positive, took another, faint positive, took equate with blue lines, negative. Confused.

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#189 of 234 Old 05-28-2013, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizzyntaz View Post

Ocelot - hugs. Are you charting to see if you O?

I've been resisting it up to this point - tried it once a long time ago for avoiding purposes, and it didn't work out particularly well, while a more general observation of symptoms did. Now I feel like I either need to chart and get a better idea of what's actually going on, or drop way back to "not trying, not avoiding" mode.

#190 of 234 Old 05-28-2013, 03:48 PM

Cressy and gizzy - It looks like we three are about in the same spot in our cycles. Hopefully there is a May BFP for us! Cressy, faint lines at 12dpo is exciting. I hope you see something darker very soon!

Ocelot - Do you use OPK's?

AFM - 13dpt and 11dpiui. BFN both this am and afternoon. I'm squinting with all my might to see a second line, but I can't see what isn't there. lol. Interestingly, pre-AF symptoms are in full swing including sore bb's and spotting. (Serious heartburn, too.) I'm not taking it was a pregnancy sign, but rather im happy that my meds worked well enough to get me to ovulate and therefore have "normal" pre-AF symptoms. I think the heartburn is just the result of too much salsa.

#191 of 234 Old 05-28-2013, 04:00 PM

Mamacats - lol re the salsa 😜... Fx for all of you... I'm 22dpo, bfn yesterday - but I'm sure it's going to turn out in the end xxx

#192 of 234 Old 05-28-2013, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaBlue View Post

I've done nothing up until this point other than rely on symptoms and history. However, AF arrives right when expected based on that, so I think I'm pretty accurate with the timing. I think I'm ordering some tomorrow just to get a better idea of what's going on, though.

#193 of 234 Old 05-28-2013, 09:22 PM

Quote:

Cressy and gizzy - It looks like we three are about in the same spot in our cycles. Hopefully there is a May BFP for us! Cressy, faint lines at 12dpo is exciting. I hope you see something darker very soon!

AFM - 13dpt and 11dpiui. BFN both this am and afternoon. I'm squinting with all my might to see a second line, but I can't see what isn't there. lol. Interestingly, pre-AF symptoms are in full swing including sore bb's and spotting. (Serious heartburn, too.) I'm not taking it was a pregnancy sign, but rather im happy that my meds worked well enough to get me to ovulate and therefore have "normal" pre-AF symptoms. I think the heartburn is just the result of too much salsa.

Thanks for the positive thoughts, I don't know how much to really rely on the wondfo. The equate that I posted about earlier, seems to have a blue line now. I looked at it again about an hour after I took it. Kind of thinking it's evaporation. Been having cramping right above my, ya know. Only there, nowhere else. Boobs seem to be bigger, kinda falling out the tops of my c cup. Could just be af though. I'll keep ya posted.

#194 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 10:50 AM

This morning, fmu, used hcg wondfo, there is a shadow where the test line should be. I don't even consider it to be a positive. As I said before, not really sure what to think about these wondfo. Used an lh strip, just to see how it would turn out yesterday, it was positive. So that is three positive lh strips in one month. All the lh strips I have used this month are from the same batch, but the hcg strips that I used earlier in the month are from a different batch than the ones I'm using now. However, I'm getting about the same results, and I know I was not pregnant around the 10th of the month, but I got faint positives. Unless my cycle is really that screwed up, and I am ovulating or trying to ovulate different times in the month, and may just be experiencing chemical pregnancies. I get some symptoms, but I really don't know exactly what all to expect, with my son, the definite sign was morning sickness, all day, but didn't set in until about 6-7 weeks. I also got heartburn, but not until several months in. I was reading the pregnancy book, it says, if u have already carried one full term, your following pregnancies may not produce the symptoms because your body is already in tune with pregnancy. I do know this, if I'm not pregnant, my bbs are just growing. They don't want to fit into anything. All my shirts that I just bought about a month ago, just for summer, fit then, but now, my bbs want to hang out. I weighed myself, I'm still the same 125 that I have been. I don't usually experience major breast changes with af, but maybe that is what it's from. Yesterday, had cramps only right immediately above my vagina. No where else. Today, so far, I've had minor cramps elsewhere, but mainly there. Tomorrow is the expected day for af. Hope she doesn't show.

#195 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 11:59 AM

Well I got AF yesterday, finally. 18 days late and 2 days after my wedding. At least I know what's going on now! Hopefully next month it will be more regular. I'm just going to baby dance every other day after AF is gone and I'll see you in next months TWW!

Serenyd likes this.

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

#196 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 12:20 PM

Cressy - Are your cycles usually regular? I'm sorry things are so all over the place. Still hoping things will turn up BFP for you.

Fawn - Congratulations on your marriage. It was nice of AF to stay away for your special day. I hope this next cycle is the one that gives you your BFP.

Chourd - Thinking of you. hug.gif

Gizzy - Any news?

AFM - 14dpt and 12dpiui. No more testing for me since yesterday was a BFN. Full on AF cramping. Quite a bit of thick reddish brown spotting yesterday afternoon. Lighter brown today. Just waiting for AF so I can move on. I don't think my wait will be long at all. Not sad, just scared that I may not be able to become pregnant.

#197 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:

Cressy - Are your cycles usually regular? I'm sorry things are so all over the place. Still hoping things will turn up BFP for you.

Fawn - Congratulations on your marriage. It was nice of AF to stay away for your special day. I hope this next cycle is the one that gives you your BFP.

Chourd - Thinking of you. hug.gif

Gizzy - Any news?

AFM - 14dpt and 12dpiui. No more testing for me since yesterday was a BFN. Full on AF cramping. Quite a bit of thick reddish brown spotting yesterday afternoon. Lighter brown today. Just waiting for AF so I can move on. I don't think my wait will be long at all. Not sad, just scared that I may not be able to become pregnant.

My cycles were always 28 days, until February, since then it has been between 29 and 31 days. Lately, I don't know what to expect. I will say this though. Any thought of me having a bfp just went out the window. I used another hcg, faint positive, decided to check one in water and see what kind of result I would get, same result.. so either I'm not pregnant, or me and my water are both pregnant.

#198 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 12:39 PM

Oh no Cressy! I'm sorry. Are you using Wondfos? There was a bad batch not too long ago, you should be able to get a refund. 

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#199 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 01:23 PM

If there is magic pregnant water out there somewhere, I want to drink it!

#200 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 01:29 PM

Seriously though, Cressy, I'm sorry things are being wonky for you. Cycles between 29-31 days don't sound too bad. Hopefully, this cycle is your only extra weird one. That happens to everyone at one time or another. Maybe next cycle you could try a different brand of OPK (like a the smiley kind) and or try temping?

#201 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 01:52 PM

Just called wondfo, gave them my lot numbers, they say there are no issues with those lots, I told them my water must be pregnant then. He sent me a big information package to my email. Has a picture of a wondfo with faint lines, like mine, and several others that I've seen that are in fact positive, and it says those are negatives. Had me send them all my order information, and pictures, I may get a refund. I don't know. This is so upsetting. I was so excited,, I was even dreaming about being pregnant. I guess That's just because I had myself so worked up about being pregnant. Well, good luck to everyone, I wish you all the hear, BFPs to everyone. If my period shows this month, That's it for me, no more driving myself insane in a tww! I will keep u updated and let u know, if and when the witch arrives. After she does, I'll only lurk on this site. Best of wishes for everyone.

#202 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 02:21 PM

Good luck

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#203 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 03:54 PM

Cressy, much love to you. I hope you are able to find a peaceful and anxiety-free state of mind soon. hug.gif

#204 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 04:13 PM

Cressy - that just sucks! Any chance you could get an appt. with a doctor/ midwife for a blood test and discussion of your cycle if it is negative?

Fawn and doe - good luck this next cycle! May have been pre-wedding stress that delayed the cycle.

As for me, fertility friend took away my ovulation date today greensad.gif. Another poor temp. Didn't really bother me though because my temping conditions haven't been ideal. I'm quite sure I am pregnant but I only bought two tests, and I'll use the 2nd tomorrow. I'm not sure what I will think if my temp is still low and it's negative. I have always had regular cycles. AF will be 3 days late tomorrow.
#205 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 05:30 PM

Good Luck Gizzy!

#206 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 06:36 PM

Well, I sent all the requested information to wondfo. They said it was not enough for them to consider it a bad lot. So they won't do anything about it. I'll never buy wondfo again. I showed them every positive lh and hcg strip and the water test as well. They said none of them were positives. I had three lh strips from three different times of the month, that were boldly positive, all taped and labeled on a cardboard that I had been keeping for my records. Everything labeled, dated, everything, and they said it was not enough, and none of them were positives. They said the hcg had to have two extremely dark lines to be considered positive. And the lh that I marked for them to look at, could not have been anymore positive. Both lines the exact same. After they sent me that, I got so mad, I tore everything up, and threw away the remaining hcg and lh strips I had left. Now I'm just waiting on the witch to show. Since my cycles are everywhere, I'm not 100% sure when to expect her. Now I'm starting to cramp, and it feels like she is going to be a bitch this month, instead of the normal witch. Sorry ladies for the language. I'm so upset right now.

#207 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 07:43 PM

OK, so my boyfriend had me get the tests back out. I had not used the bathroom in a couple hours, went, collected urine, dipped the strip, and laid it beside an lh strip, to show him where the line should appear. A line, not faint either, did appear, but now I'm wondering if the dye from the other test may have run to the hcg. Dipped another hcg. Faint line, same urine. However, wondfo said that that was considered negative. Oh Yea, another lh strip is positive again as well. I'm soooo ready to pull my hair out. Any ideas anyone? Anything??

#208 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 08:06 PM

Can you have a beta done at your obgyn's? Also, I wouldn't put much trust a LH strip. I know people like to use them, but they are not pregnancy tests. Also, have you peed on a digital pregnancy test?

#209 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 08:16 PM

Here, want to see my evap? (Click on the picture and look at the base of the T. I can see it, anyways. It's clearer in person.)

That's on a First Signal test (the $0.88 Wal-Mart test).

I have wondfos and a basal thermometer arriving Friday.

#210 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 08:21 PM

I had one that looked like that before I got my bfp. But it was pink before it faded. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelotmom View Post

Here, want to see my evap? (Click on the picture and look at the base of the T. I can see it, anyways. It's clearer in person.)

That's on a First Signal test (the $0.88 Wal-Mart test).

I have wondfos and a basal thermometer arriving Friday.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page