May TWW Thread - Page 8 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#211 of 234 Old 05-29-2013, 08:31 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenyd View Post

I had one that looked like that before I got my bfp. But it was pink before it faded. 

Mine is/was pink. It looks more purple now because it's almost a week old. AF showed up on schedule so it was either an evap or chemical or something.

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#212 of 234 Old 05-30-2013, 03:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I am out this month. AF showed this morning. I highly suspect a chemical this cycle, but we are on to another round regardless. DH will appreciate the extra action smile.gif
#213 of 234 Old 05-30-2013, 03:19 AM

Well, I am out this month. AF showed this morning. I highly suspect a chemical this cycle, but we are on to another round regardless. DH will appreciate the extra action smile.gif
#214 of 234 Old 05-30-2013, 03:20 AM

#215 of 234 Old 05-30-2013, 10:27 AM

Well, after those two positive looking strips, I took two more, definite, without a doubt, positive. Was going to take my digital this morning,, af showed up with a vengeance, as I suspected. Very, very painful, still not a lot of blood, but really painful. So ladies, I'm out. Good luck to all of you in the upcoming months. As I said, I will be a Lurker from now on. If anything major happens, I will let you all know. I will be flying from Alaska to West Virginia in 6 days, I will get to see my 6 year old son, Domonique Marquess, for the first time, other than Skype, since Valentine's day. I get to watch him graduate Kindergarten on the 10th, then my boyfriend, my son, and I will be flying back to Alaska on the 15th. A lot to do this upcoming month. Not a lot of baby making, lh strip taking, temping, worrying and wondering, and hcg dipping time, in my near future. I wish you all the best of luck, I hope you all get beautiful BFP, and you get a beautiful bundle of joy 9 months later. I'm sure I will get mine at some point, right now just must not be my time. Thank you ladies for all the advise, you have helped me hold it together during these twws. I hope it will not bother you,, if I chime in now and then. Once again, Thank you ladies. Good luck

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#216 of 234 Old 05-30-2013, 10:48 AM

Oh Yea, just to add to that, I've looked into a lawyer. In 2010, I had mirena inserted, However, one day, I could not locate my strings, went to the doctor, they did a lot of yanking and pulling, saying they seen the strings, However, did not. Then they placed another one in, instead of doing the tubal litigation I wanted, saying that one day, I may want another child, bit they did not tell me that the mirena could cause me to be infertile. I had it taken out, since then...two lost babies, and now...no luck and trying so very hard. I didn't want to admit that it could be possible for me to be infertile, I'm only 30 years old. However, now I think I actually may be. So, as I said, I looked into a lawyer, I guess I will go through some testing, then we will go from there.

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#217 of 234 Old 05-30-2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawnanddoe View Post

I was just going to use it before I'm pregnant, and not during pregnancy. There are a lot of herbs that are not good during pregnancy, but if it will help me to regulate my cycles or help with ovulation then I'm willing to give it a try, and then stop either in my TWW (If I know I ovulated) or if I get a + hpt. The tea also has vitex and red raspberry leaf in it. I also have red raspberry leaf capsules. I had AF from April 8th - 12th and now there's no sign of her. I hope she comes soon so I can start over again. I read a lot of good reviews of the FertiliTea on Amazon, there's a lot of women who have PCOS or just irregular cycles and they started drinking the tea and it helped regulate their cycles. It can't hurt to try!

My first son was a big surprise to me too. I kind of had baby fever, but me and my ex weren't trying as we hadn't been together for that long. I now have a very energetic almost 4 year old haha! I'm hoping that my body is just still regulating after being on Mirena for 4 years. This is only my second month of TTC. Maybe I'll get lucky next month. I hope so.

I hope you can figure out your cycles! It's so different actually TTC after you've already gotten pregnant once by surprise.

Hi there, I am new to this forum.  I started taking vitex after going off of birth control, my cycles were so irregular.  I had great and almost immediate results after taking vitex, I ovulated almost right away and my cycles have gone back to normal!  I hope you both have similar results!  I will stop taking it once I get a BFP!

#218 of 234 Old 05-31-2013, 02:48 PM

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Cressy the other supp that is quite good for balancing hormones is 'maca' particularly in the gelatinized form... Mama blue, have you tried it? Mamacats on the moon thread took it first time this month, her bfp was soo dark soo early... Lol so I'm trying it out... Are you going to do the same protocol again next month? I'm just in recovery mode, had my first job interview in years on Wednesday, along with what appears to be a very painful early loss... Still a little tender, but I know the baby will be back soon... Hugs to all!

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... Waiting
#219 of 234 Old 05-31-2013, 06:01 PM

Maca? What is that?

#220 of 234 Old 05-31-2013, 06:06 PM

http://macapowderbenefits.net/

Check that out to have a look... Some ladies put me onto it - regulates hormones and gives you lots of energy... Worth a try 😄

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... Waiting
#221 of 234 Old 05-31-2013, 06:39 PM

hi im a "lurker" just wanted to share im using maca, royal jelly and clomid. i stopped vitex cause my doc said to give clomid a chance. im cd8 n cant wait... this is my first round with clomid i only took vitex for a month. and prenatal gummies (luv them).
#222 of 234 Old 05-31-2013, 06:51 PM

Thanx, i checked it out, seems worth a try!  I ordered some off amazon, ill probably start it next cycle, it isn't supposed to be here until around the 12th, and I will still be out of town until the 16th!  Or do you think I should start taking it when I get back?

#223 of 234 Old 05-31-2013, 07:39 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss, Chourd. 

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#224 of 234 Old 05-31-2013, 08:49 PM

Thanks serynyd xxx

Cressy go with whatever works for you timing wise

#225 of 234 Old 05-31-2013, 10:59 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I used to take maca a few years ago when I wasn't TTC. I didn't really notice a difference with how I felt, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to try it in conjunction with everything else. It does have a noticeable effect on some people right away. For example, my BFF noticed a huge upswing with her libido. She saved it for date nights, heehee.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#226 of 234 Old 06-01-2013, 08:59 AM

Hey all! Quick question: been ttc only for a couple months. I'm currently about 5 days late (cd 31, usually cycle is short, 25-27 days) and have taken hpt but have come back negative. I've been having lower back pain and some cramping, nausea but no sporting. Any ideas on if I could be preg? Am I just being impatient? Ha! Thanks ladies
#227 of 234 Old 06-01-2013, 11:26 AM

An increase in sex drive is always good. Can't go wrong with that. Haha, Thank all you ladies so much, I appreciate all of your advice. I was thinking I would start taking it when I got back, then it would give me a head start into my next cycle. Wish me luck.

#228 of 234 Old 06-01-2013, 03:13 PM

Mama blue - mamacats did some research and apparently the 'gelatinized' version is better for energy levels... To activate the raw a couple of them were emptying 3-4 capsules in some warm (boiled) water.. Apparently that made all the difference. For me no energy boost on 1 capsule (500mg) but when I upped it to two (two days ago) there is a good 5 hours afterwards where I am bouncing off the walls 😄😜... My aim is to get dh to take it, get that libido up so the lh part if the cycle goes fast! Mamacats was on 1500 (3 caps) by the time she got her bfp... (Where the test was almost as dark as the control!) it's cool you've used it before 😄 and hilarious re your friend!
Cressy it's meant to help all the endocrine system so it may even help with some of your normal health stuff... It can't hurt to try 😄

#229 of 234 Old 06-05-2013, 12:08 PM

Hi all! I'd like to join. I'm 12 dpo today and I think I got a fair positive yesterday and today. Thoughts?

BFPChart2.gif

#230 of 234 Old 06-05-2013, 03:45 PM

Just tested again. Thoughts?

BFPChart2.gif

#231 of 234 Old 06-05-2013, 04:51 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicpapayamama View Post

Just tested again. Thoughts?

I can see the line on this one without even clicking to enlarge it!

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#232 of 234 Old 06-05-2013, 06:30 PM

organicpapayamama - looks good to me! 

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#233 of 234 Old 06-05-2013, 06:49 PM

Confirmed with digital!
Serenyd likes this.

BFPChart2.gif

#234 of 234 Old 06-06-2013, 11:21 AM

Congrats organicpapayamama!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page