The Saner TTC-Flower Moon - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-04-2013, 01:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

oxford - According to the chart you should be pregnantfingersx.gif. Your LP looks to be an average of 12-13 days and you are on 14DPO with no AF and your temp is still up. The temps are a little hard to be sure of because a lot of them have open circles but you do have the OPK data so it appears that O is in fact CD17. TCOYF says that 18 temps above the coverline indicates pregnancy so maybe keep temping and go to the doc if you keep getting negatives even though your temp is up??? What kind of tests are you using? Did you do anything this month that might lengthen your LP? I hope that's not the case and that you get that BFP! It looks like a BFP chart to me.

I hope this is it! dust.gif

ETA: According to this http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=14

12% of pregnant women get false negatives at 14DPO. Hoping you are in the 12%!

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

Certified, card carrying member of the IEP Binder Clubkid.gif  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2013, 02:41 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Thank you pattimomma!! I have my fingers crossed too :-) I haven't done anything to mess with my LP this month, it's always 12 or 13. My temps do bounce around a bit, although they reliably drop the day before AF. I have my fingers crossed it stays high tomorrow. I have to say I don't feel pregnant, I feel like AF I coming! I am worn out tonight and in bed at 9.30 and I have had headache all afternoon. Hopefully a rest will help and it will be clear one way or the other, by tomorrow.

The tests I am using are the wondfo pink strips. If its negative tomorrow with no AF I will get a first response or clear blue. Any recommendations ladies?

Thanks for your advice!
Old 06-04-2013, 02:41 PM

Thank you pattimomma!! I have my fingers crossed too :-) I haven't done anything to mess with my LP this month, it's always 12 or 13. My temps do bounce around a bit, although they reliably drop the day before AF. I have my fingers crossed it stays high tomorrow. I have to say I don't feel pregnant, I feel like AF I coming! I am worn out tonight and in bed at 9.30 and I have had headache all afternoon. Hopefully a rest will help and it will be clear one way or the other, by tomorrow.

The tests I am using are the wondfo pink strips. If its negative tomorrow with no AF I will get a first response or clear blue. Any recommendations ladies?

Thanks for your advice!
Old 06-04-2013, 02:47 PM

Well oxford, remember how mamacat thought that she was having PMS . .  . maybe she was Pregnant Manic Syndrome LOL

I like FRER thumb.gif

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

Old 06-04-2013, 04:09 PM

Mentioned: 356 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Oxford I'm totally with pattimomma! I agree re the open circles, but you had a dip at 8dpo, and mamacats did dip and then rise again around where AF was due... I did stalk heaps of charts one month and its hard to tell as everyone's does a different thingyo but I have a good feeling about this! Fx - lol no idea re which test though... I never found one that I got a positive on.. Oh re the false negative - apparently boy babies are less likely to get an early bfp - no idea why - but there seemed to be some social stats to show that...

Mamacats - you're soo cute lol, you're even more zen now 😇😛.. Hope you enjoyed your time to yourself...
Between you and mamablue I've been looking up my maca, it doesn't say gelatinized so it's probably raw... Ironically the doc yesterday wanted to blood test for thyroid re my palpitation feeling (ECG normal) hmmm so maybe I should cook mine! Also gave me a referral to get a 24 hr heart monitor done lol... Not sure if I'll bother with that...
Pattimomma - thanks for the ff info - I use my phone, so that would explain it - will go on the computer to sort it 😄... How's the waiting game?
Prescottchels - have you recovered from yesterday? Lol what's next on your radar to do 😄

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
Old 06-04-2013, 04:52 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
oxford: Exciting stuff happening, got my fingersx.gif for you! pattimomma and chuord pretty much covered what I was going to say and them some. Yeah, I thought I was going to get got, especially with that temp drop at 13DPO (booooooy, my mood was twisted all kinds of up that day!) Haha! Pregnant Manic Syndrome indeed! I see FRER's recommended by lots of women but I've never tried them myself. I think with DS1 I used Answer, with DS2 a $store cheapie, Answer again for my third pregnancy, and another $store for this one. So stalking your chart! lurk.gif

chuord: lol I'm force-feeding myself zen innocent.gif . I'm really doing my best to not let my fears take complete control here. They wrestle the driver's seat away from me but then I beat them back, rinse and repeat lol.gif . "Breathe..." that's my mantra right now om.gif . Are you going to do the bloods to check your thyroid? And yeah, I would cook it!

pattimomma: Shoot, any kind of travel is exciting to me lol.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 06-04-2013, 04:52 PM

Oh I forgot to add, the nurse had worked at an infertility clinic for several years, I was talking to her about my 'blackmores brain fish oil' that is higher in DHA and she said its one of the first supplements that they give the women ttc... It helps with my migraines too... In case anyone wants to add something else to the list of sups!

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
Old 06-04-2013, 04:59 PM

Oh and BTW chuord I thoroughly enjoyed my quiet time. Now the boys and DH are running around the house screaming at the tops of their lungs, and doing karate, wrestling, and all kinds of other physicalities. I'm going to go hide soon hide.gif lol.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

Old 06-04-2013, 10:55 PM

Morning!

15dpo and a temp drop and a BFN. I think I'm out. :-(
Old 06-05-2013, 01:35 AM

Oh poo Oxford... We won't hype you up anymore - but I'm staying a little hopeful until AF starts xxxx hugs on the roller coaster!

Old 06-05-2013, 01:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So sorry oxford. Freakishly long LPs for no apparent reason are the worst. The only silver lining is that it's better than having a short LP! This isn't meant to hype you up, but rather just to remind us all how mysterious our bodies can be and how different every woman and every pregnancy is, I had a pretty significant temp drop on 14 DPO of my BFP cycle, on the order of about .3 degrees F and thought for sure I was out as I was getting BFNs. Two days later on 16 DPO I finally got a BFP and judging by my hCG levels I would not have shown before 15 DPO on an HPT. I'm not saying this is the case with you, of course, but it is crazy how unreliable the "norms" sometimes are.

Hope all's well with you ladies!

4 DPO for me today. Feeling similar to the way I did on BFP cycle (back ache, vivid dreams but this could have nothing whatsoever to do with pregnancy and everything to do with the clomid. There's just no way of knowing. I reallllly want to hold off testing until 14 DPO so I don't waste more tests. The only kind of test commercially available here is a "casette" style with a dropper and I hate them bc 1) I hate peeing in a cup and using a dropper and 2) I can't figure out what miu level they're supposed to detect so I really don't know when to use them. mamacats they look almost identical to what you tested on for this BFP which I know you said was answer. So I have a bunch of these casette-style tests and one lonely FRER left. I have to order anything else I want off amazon and I put off putting an order in this month bc I realized how much money I've blown on FRERs in the past few months and thought if I only had one at my disposal I wouldn't be tempted to waste it on testing at like 11 DPO. Ah, trials and tribulations of TTC.

Me(29) + DH(29) married 8.2010 | MC 4.2013 | Expecting #1 2.2014

Old 06-05-2013, 04:29 AM

Oasis - Oxford - I just have to say its soo cool there are now three of us awake while everyone in usa sleeps😄 there used to be a real dead spot in conversations lol...

Oasis is this your first clomid cycle? Or do you 'know' the symptoms it causes you? Hmm for me a sign has been lying awake, but peacefully rather than frustrated - quite weird... My dreams are almost always in colour and so vivid it takes time when awake to realize they're not real lol... Even if I dream my cheating husband is blond - when the real one is Chinese lol - der!😵
Have you thought about buying some of those wondfos or cheapy tests? I got a pack if 25 for $12 so I just use them whenever... Lol no idea if they work though, well at least no fake positives!
I've got one of those 24hr heart monitoring thingys on lol - I look soo funny! Sleeping will be bizarree
Have a great day girls!

Old 06-05-2013, 04:44 AM

Some crazy people in the US are awake now because they had to run to the computer and see how oxford was doing this morning! Damn temp dip! More later, I am going back to bed.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ditto chuord it's nice to have some complementary international flavor on the board :) Back to bed with you, pattimomma!

I've used wondfos in the past and I'll probably buy more if this cycle isn't successful but I've had two incidents of VERY convincing evap lines on them -- so I like to avoid them or, at the very least, make sure I have FRER or something else as a backup. I know they've definitely worked very well for other ladies, though, and it may just be that I had a bad batch. That happens. 

For some reason I'm losing my zen marbles today. 4 DPO and I'm so consumed with thoughts of potential pregnancy I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next ten days or how I'm going to get any work done! My inclination is to go into some sort of hibernation and not come out until it's time to test!

Me(29) + DH(29) married 8.2010 | MC 4.2013 | Expecting #1 2.2014

Old 06-05-2013, 05:53 AM

Hello ladies!

Pattimomma- you are adorable!! Thank you for following my story, especially early in the morning. It's much appreciated as I haven't told anyone ITRW. I hope you fell back to sleep? No AF news yet, so I'm still in, just a little less hot today!!

Chord- yes it is good to see international chat. How is the heart monitor going. I did chuckle that you dreamed about a blonde guy and called it husband cheating!!! Lol. How is your cycle this month my dear?

Oasis-,where in the world are you? Your cassette tests sound rubbish! In the uk the tests are quite expensive and I heard so much chat on here about wondfo, I finally found someone who would ship them. I'm in two minds whether to buy a Frer or such- I am quite enjoying the last threads of hope for a late BFP and if another brand says no, that will be game over!! Ha ha, the triumph of hope over reality!

Mamacats- how are you doing today? Have you found your zen? Make sure you stroke that tummy and have a little (big) smile :-)

Mamablue- what day are you on?

I have taken the day off work today. I feel totally rubbish- tired, no energy and emotional. It is either pregnancy or the biggest PMT built up for a late AF. I decided to listen to my body and crash either way. I'm now secretly enjoying my restful day ;-)
Old 06-05-2013, 05:54 AM

Oh forgot to ask. I have got a friends request on ff- my first!! Not sure what its for and who it is. Is it from one of you lovely ladies? The name is a code. :-)
Old 06-05-2013, 06:26 AM

Ha! That's the first thing I did too was come stalk this thread to check on oxford lol.

And big hug2.gif to you oxford. I'm sorry about the BFN and the temp drop, so nerve-wrecking and mood destroying those can be greensad.gif . I'll still keep my fingersx.gif 'til AF shows herself. And if she does time to break out those favorite indulgences.

oasis: The cassette that I used for testing this time around, and it sounds like that's the same thing you have commercially available to you there, I got from a dollar store here. According to this site they should be around 25 mIU/ml. For my third pregnancy I used Answer around the time I would have gotten AF (m/c'd that one in November) and preeeeetty sure it was Answer I used for my first pregnancy, also taken right around the time I was expecting AF to show. As an aside, I was looking at the pics of the $store cheapie that I took with my second pregnancy (DS2) and the test line didn't get as dark as the one I had this time so hoping that's a good sign that super dark test line = sticky babyf.gif ! I hear you on zen loss nut.gif ; it gets really flippin' hard to not be consumed by all things TTC!

chuord: Let us know how things are coming along with the heart monitoring. I hope it finds everything to be ticking quite smoothly along. Have you had anymore rises in palpitations since they last stopped? I've also always had super vivid dreams with the better portion of them being in color, I love it! Unless they're nightmares sulkoff.gif .

pattimomma: Hope you got some more snoozing in. My kids get up and follow me if I make the slightest move shake.gif lol.

prescott: Were you able to get any veg time yet?

Old 06-05-2013, 06:28 AM

Oh, I see you're getting in some relax time oxford, yay! biggrinbounce.gifblueman.gifcarrot.gif Best way to handle it all nod.gif . Oh, and I'm not sure who the other requester is (maybe pattimomma?) but I'm about to friend you too orngbiggrin.gif .

Old 06-05-2013, 06:34 AM

I just changed my nickname on FF to ~mcb~ so I'm no longer anonymous-y lol.gif .

Old 06-05-2013, 06:57 AM

:-) I now have pattimomma and mama catsbaby on my friends list yay!! That's a great link! Who is the other request and I will add that too (41D17E)?

Mamacatsbaby- thanks for checking my chart :-) I like your description if the kids following you around. I have images if little ducklings chasing behind mama duck :-)

It's lovely to be part if a group for this journey :-)
Old 06-05-2013, 07:18 AM

I didn't go back to sleep duh.gifDD1 got up about 30min after I did because she runs cross country at her high school and they practice during the summer. She wanted me to give her a ride to the school to meet up with her team. I guess I should hop in the shower soon since I have a hard day at work today, going out to lunch for a coworker's birthday! Last week we had to sit outside on the patio at a mexican joint eating tacos and drinking margaritas for another person's birthday. Oh my life is so awful! biglaugh.gif

oxford, I am glad you were able to take the day off, it's important to listen to our bodies hug2.gif

chourd, How's that sexy heartbeat.gif monitor? No bad news alarms going off I hope! I am glad that they are following up and making sure everything is ok!

oasis84, breathe baby breathe, sending you some om.gif for your TWW winky.gif

mamacatsbaby hola.gif

Old 06-05-2013, 07:36 AM

oxford: User 41D17E is chuord smile.gif . And I know what you mean, I was so glad to find this group and I just love the connections I've made here grouphug.gif . And yeah, that's exactly what it's like, baby ducks following mama duck lol.gif . They're always up under me these boys lol.

pattimomma: Don't strain yourself now! ROTFLMAO.gif

Old 06-05-2013, 08:08 AM

Pattimomma- I love margaritas! That was I e of the thing I took home after working in America about 10 years ago. Can you believe I'd never had a margarita before then? Now u make them at home and remember fun days in the USA!! Enjoy your lunch. I hope you have an easy evening plane after kicking back this afternoon. :-)

Mamcats- thanks do the ff advice, I will add chuord. I have a nice circle of friends on ff now! Bless your little ducklings and the one still hatching ;-)

Um now getting less patient. Still no sign of AF, so I'm heading out to buy another brand of HPT. Do you think I can do it today (it's 3pm now) or is that daft? Should wait for fmu tomorrow? Any views? My zen has gone out of the window!!!!!
Old 06-05-2013, 08:36 AM

oxford, Can you buy a pack with multiple tests? Here the First Response ones come in packs of 1, 2 or 3. That way you could test this afternoon and again tomorrow morning. fingersx.gif That's what I would do.

Old 06-05-2013, 08:48 AM

oxford: I'd see if I could find a multi-pack also. Maybe try and do a tinkle hold for as close to four hours as possible before you test if you pull the trigger today. Kettlecorn time! lurk.gif

Old 06-05-2013, 09:47 AM

I've got a twin pack of FRER. Lets see if this one give me a nicer result!!!!
Old 06-05-2013, 10:06 AM

Eeep! FX oxford! goodvibes.gif

Old 06-05-2013, 10:27 AM

A single lonely line greensad.gif
I'm so disappointed. I don't know what is going on with my body. I am 2 or 3 days late, I feel rubbish and a stark white BFN :-(
Old 06-05-2013, 10:54 AM

hug2.gifoxford, big, big hug2.gifhug.gifhug2.gif . I can't stand it when our bodies decide to pull this kind of stuff greensad.gif .

Old 06-05-2013, 11:15 AM - Thread Starter

Holy Shamoly you gals have been chatty! lol.gif

Oxford-I never give up hope that this cycle could be the one despite the negative tests-I've read too many stories of mamas not getting positives til weeks later. So from over here you're still in it, until AF comes on steady. Hang in there Mama  grouphug.gif

I'm not gonna try to catch up on personals today. There's like 3 pages of posts! Just know I've read them all and I'm thinking about you and loving on you from AZ love.gif

I did succumb to vegging out for the afternoon after my charge left on monday. Yesterday was my BFF's b-day so we spent the day at the lake eating, hiking, swimming, fishing, kayaking, eating some more lol.gif  It was a perfect day weather wise and it's always lovely to be at the lake, but it's a lot of work to get 7 people & all the required paraphernalia there & home again. I need another veg day redface.gif I'm so flippin tired I can hardly stand it, which isn't helping my attitude about TTC-which has been poor for several weeks now. I'm so sour about the whole thing. I'm at CD 20 so I still have about a week and a half before I'd call AF late. I ordered a book from Amazon that I received yesterday called "The fertile female: how the power of longing for a child can save your life and change the world" by Julia Indichova. Hoping it will help shift my energy & perspective, or something... 

IRL I kinda feel like I'm walkin this road all by myself...My bff had many miscarriages before her first babe & then several between each of the rest of her children-she has 4 grown kiddos, so when I get frustrated about not conceiving she's all like, "you're preaching to the choir" and then changes the subject, and while DP is super sensitive he's still a guy and doesn't really seem to want to talk about it either mecry.gif  banghead.gif  just realized how late it's getting...I got called in to sub at the elem school i used to work at so I gotta go get showered & on my way...

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List