Pregnant? Help please :( - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 16 Old 05-25-2013, 07:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So long story short, i don't know what to think I don't really know the exact day I ovulated. It was between 6-10 days ago. I have bad nausea (i'm never like this-ever!). It's everyday and comes and goes all the time. I have had a few hot flashes, period-like cramping, stomach aches, (tmi) lots of gas and diarrhea, and fatigue. The nausea is the worst, honestly. I have not had and spotting though (which really makes me think i'm not pregnant). Other than that i'm good. No headaches or fevers (this makes me think i'm not sick) I don't know. What do y'all think? Anyone experience any of this before and were pregnant?
#2 of 16 Old 05-25-2013, 10:29 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Did you take a test? It's impossible to know for sure without a test..

Wife to one amazing husband superhero.gif, SAHM to DS bouncy.gif 10/09, DS babyboy.gif 10/19,  one furbaby dog2.gif, and lots of chicken3.gif!

joy.gif

#3 of 16 Old 05-25-2013, 10:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalia View Post

Did you take a test? It's impossible to know for sure without a test..
No, not yet. I figured it would be to early and the results wouldn't be accurate. I just mainly wanted to see if anyone had my symptoms and were pregnant.
#4 of 16 Old 05-26-2013, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyNicole View Post

No, not yet. I figured it would be to early and the results wouldn't be accurate. I just mainly wanted to see if anyone had my symptoms and were pregnant.

Oh yeah, I had those even before I could test. I knew I was preggo. I hope you get the result you are looking for!

Wife to one amazing husband superhero.gif, SAHM to DS bouncy.gif 10/09, DS babyboy.gif 10/19,  one furbaby dog2.gif, and lots of chicken3.gif!

joy.gif

#5 of 16 Old 05-26-2013, 07:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Oh yeah, I had those even before I could test. I knew I was preggo. I hope you get the result you are looking for!
Thanks! I'm hoping for a bfp! I've been so worried that maybe i'm just making these symptoms up but I know that can't be true. Also, i've never experienced these symptoms pre-af before so i'm hopeful but not getting my hopes up smile.gif Thanks you so much for answeing my question! It's nice to be able to talk about this to someone. I haven't told anyone except my husband that it's a possibility of being pregnant. He's hopeful too but doesn't want to get excited yet.
#6 of 16 Old 05-26-2013, 09:41 PM

Every time I was pregnant, I knew before I missed my period. This time, when I went to the store to buy the test, there was an older lady at the register. She saw what I was buying and said, "Oh- congratulations!" I laughed and said I don't know yet. Then she said, "Do you feel pregnant?" And I said yes. Then she said, "Then you probably are."

She was right!! Sorry, I don't want to get your hopes up either. But I am a big believer in women's intuition. :-)

joy.gif

#7 of 16 Old 05-26-2013, 10:34 PM

i just replied on the one thread misty nicole. thanks for taking the questions out of my head and posting them for me! lol! 

also i am having waves of nausea but also my stomach just won't stay full. i am ravenous at the computer tonight and i'm not normally an evening snacker. i have decided that if i'm having symptoms then it may show up on a test. so if my temp is higher tomorrow then i will test DPO9. If it isn't then i will wait until tuesday DPO10. 

so we'll both hopefully be in the feb due date club!

hope you get a BFP soon. test already!!!

Jese Mom to Elaina (April 2007) & Macy (June 2010). #3 m/c at 10 weeks (July 2013), #4 m/c at 9 weeks (october 2013). Expecting again! Due October 22/2014.
#8 of 16 Old 05-27-2013, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Every time I was pregnant, I knew before I missed my period. This time, when I went to the store to buy the test, there was an older lady at the register. She saw what I was buying and said, "Oh- congratulations!" I laughed and said I don't know yet. Then she said, "Do you feel pregnant?" And I said yes. Then she said, "Then you probably are."

She was right!! Sorry, I don't want to get your hopes up either. But I am a big believer in women's intuition. :-)
That's fantastic! Some women do just know. I try so hard to say 'okay symptoms, your not really there so quit tricking me' but nothing goes away so hopefully i'm not making it up, lol. I just also hope i'm not paying more attention to this month because I want to concieve. I really have bever felt like this durring the tww, though so *fingers crossed* Lets hope our stories are similar and I just knew it would be a bfp smile.gif
#9 of 16 Old 05-27-2013, 10:16 AM

Good luck!!!

joy.gif

#10 of 16 Old 05-27-2013, 10:19 AM - Thread Starter

name="jesepumpkin" url="/community/t/1384066/pregnant-help-please#post_17367619"]i just replied on the one thread misty nicole. thanks for taking the questions out of my head and posting them for me! lol! 
also i am having waves of nausea but also my stomach just won't stay full. i am ravenous at the computer tonight and i'm not normally an evening snacker. i have decided that if i'm having symptoms then it may show up on a test. so if my temp is higher tomorrow then i will test DPO9. If it isn't then i will wait until tuesday DPO10. 

so we'll both hopefully be in the feb due date club!
hope you get a BFP soon. test already!!!
[/quote]
That's what I was thinking. If I have symptoms then the hpt should pick up something, but I don't want to het my hopes up or down if it is a false negative. I too can't seem to stay full. I feel like 'I just ate so I don't need anything' but then my stomach will actually start growling! I think we are around the same dpo. I don't really know when I O'ed but I had sex every other day to just be sure. Hubby and I decided to take a test anyway but it was too late to make it to the store last night. Today we plan on buying 3-4 cheap ones and testing every morning until af arrives (hopefully she never shows her ugly face for the either of us!) I hope we can both be February mommas!! My b-day is Feb 15th and my hubby's is Feb 3rd so a feb baby would be cute to have in between ours orngbiggrin.gif Good luck to you and let me know how the testing goes!!
#11 of 16 Old 05-27-2013, 12:40 PM

BFN for me this morning, but i still feel like i am preggo. or maybe having one crazy pms session? i will buy a FRER today and test tomorrow DPO10.

good luck with your tests!

Jese Mom to Elaina (April 2007) & Macy (June 2010). #3 m/c at 10 weeks (July 2013), #4 m/c at 9 weeks (october 2013). Expecting again! Due October 22/2014.
#12 of 16 Old 05-27-2013, 01:06 PM

Hope you get a BFP!

#13 of 16 Old 05-27-2013, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesepumpkin View Post

BFN for me this morning, but i still feel like i am preggo. or maybe having one crazy pms session? i will buy a FRER today and test tomorrow DPO10.
good luck with your tests!
Yeah, it's still early for you! I hate that there is no exact day to wait until to know if it will be a bfp. I read that some women have to wait until a week and a half after af before they finally got a posotive while others can get in 7 dpo. It's crazy and nervracking. I'm somewhere between 8-11 dpo so I'm testing to tomorrow as well, hopefully we get good news! If not, just keep testing until af arrives. Good luck!
#14 of 16 Old 05-28-2013, 09:50 AM - Thread Starter

BFN this morning for me as well. :,( I was way more upset than I thought I would be. I teared up when my hubby said he was also sad. My periods are irregular and come anytime between 23-30 days so I have MyDays (my period tracking app) set to my longest period which is still 7 days away. I think it best to assume i'm not pregnant, though. Just for the sake of saddness. I will definitely never test again until i'm %100 sure I have missed my period.
#15 of 16 Old 05-28-2013, 12:07 PM

hug2.gifi am sorry to hear it nicole. don't give up hope as you could still get your BFP in the next few days. did you use a FRER? the internet cheapies didn't pick up the hcg yesterday and today a BFP in FRER. 10DPO and also i would be getting AF tomorrow. 

you can have symptoms, and be pregnant and it not show up on a test. 

hope to hear an exciting update soon!

#16 of 16 Old 05-28-2013, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesepumpkin View Post

hug2.gif i am sorry to hear it nicole. don't give up hope as you could still get your BFP in the next few days. did you use a FRER? the internet cheapies didn't pick up the hcg yesterday and today a BFP in FRER. 10DPO and also i would be getting AF tomorrow. 
you can have symptoms, and be pregnant and it not show up on a test. 
hope to hear an exciting update soon!
I woul love for a bfp more than anything but if I keep think there is a chance I will be so upset when af comes. I had no idea I would be so sad. I thought I would be like 'oh well, on to the next month of trying!' I used one of the cheapies, the sensitivity is 25 miu. I still have about a week until my longest period so the wait is going to be long until af comes. Hopefully I can bring good news smile.gif If not then i'm just going to try and not let it get me down. I'm really happy for you, though!! There was no use in both of us getting a bfn.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page