Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Conceiving  #in  Our  30's June 2013 banana.gif

est. 2006

Last Month's Thread

If You Would Like To Join, Welcome! 
Please give us your age, when you started TTC,
and a link to your chart if you have one.
And feel free to share a bit more - we are a really friendly group!
Say what? Some MDC Acronyms or here

Active Members 

Username

TTC since

Chart

month posted

BaileyMarie 32 10/12   4
BlueEyedBaby007 32 9/12   12
ConiferOD 35 6/12   3
doularebekah 31 09/11 BFPChart2.gif 12
faithrainbow 37 03/13   4
Joe82   12/12   1
JustJenny 36 5/11 BFPChart2.gif 4
librarygirl 33 8/12   4
mjmax   01/13   1
MrsJJ 31 04/13   4
PoorUglyHappy 32 05/10   4
TeamViddy

08/11
BFPChart2.gif 4

Pregnant Graduates

Spring/Summer 2013 Bajingo Graduates Thread

• Lilacvioletiris.................pos.gif at age 36 after 2 years and infertility treatments, expecting twins EDD 12/19/13
  • ultrafighter.....................pos.gif at age 33 after 1 month EDD 11/17/13
  • unuselyriver...................pos.gif at age 30 after 6 months EDD 11/10/13
  • kdiaz...........................pos.gif at age 31 after 1 month EDD 9/13
  • Thebyr...........................pos.gif at age 31 after 12 months EDD 9/9/13
  • dakipode........................pos.gif at age 33 after 12 months EDD 9/13
  • LivingSky........................pos.gif at age 32 after 9 months EDD 9/6/13
  • hermessgoddess............pos.gif at age 34 after 1 month EDD 8/14/13
  • Tickletoes........................pos.gif at age 36 after 2 years 2 months EDD 6/13
  • bebelove ........................pos.gif at age 35 after 19 months EDD 6/15/13
  • megmoira.........................pos.gif at age 31 after 4 months EDD 5/13
  • AmandaLynnH..................pos.gif at age 30 after 1 months EDD 5/13
  • Kimble.............................pos.gif at age 31 after 8 months EDD 5/13

Mommy Graduates 

Winter Mama Thread

2013's

Tropicalfever, pitchounette  , Ncat,

2012's babyboy.gif

Ramzubo babyboy.gif, FrannieM , Hokievol, Jessimaca , RosieL , Chapluqa , BellaWithBaby, Bel718 , Calycanth ,CA Country Girl , dandylez , scowgirl , bootsvalentine , reelala, lakeruby , Andaluza , ericaf , calpurnia , mole , catheleni , nemrac , femmeknitzi, wantabeanbrat , sweetmilk

2011's 

Jenne, IHeartMyFamily, jtc77, rmiriam, Neuromancer, amp4piano, Shabbers, cb718, lauraska, Blanca78 babygirl.gif, Elonwy babyboy.gif, Nutter babyboy.gif, Bolobear, Shyentist, meander, annaconda babyboy.gif, Fertilemyrtle babyboy.gif, LivingSky babyboy.gif, Tear78 babygirl.gif, HDSM, Teetina, ValH babyboy.gif, JlyGrnMgt, nmouse, Gemini13, cristinimartini, tank babyboy.gif, hykue babygirl.gif, birdielee babyboy.gif

2010's 

Monarchgrrl, orandalady, grateful301, kmlcu, mollytommy, Adorkable, Pixelgeek

2009's 

violet_, Suka, CareCare, Sju88b, shantiani, Peace+Hope, lissame72, KikaKika, Masel, zenproofstella, Wanting2BaMom, jacappell, joyakshi, Octobermoon, EarthMamaToBe, Cellist, berryblndgirl, beth28, carmen358, marinak1977, makeminepink, humptydumpty, Lillitu, Catubodua, PoetryLover, cocoanib, welshwife08, Katie34, lilviolet, starkyld, Poetgirl, Somegirl99,Taylah, Houla055 

2008's 

Amahrey, jencat, Ms Sig, christigpa, ~sweet pea~, Nashvillemidwife, artsake, kJad29, elspethshimon, heinz28, nonsenseprecious, nalusj, musiclady, quasar & smartycat, tourist, penstamon, amymckinney, corikodjo, honeybunny65, fjkelly, tiggernorton04,sky_and_lavender 

2007's 

Hazieluna, ATD Mom, Brightside, K9sarchik, Amberbella, Shibababy, jpiper0430, MajorGroover, Grace24, Hezzy, CowsRock, Kharen, Nico DeMouse, xenon, SarahJen, Suzywan, Phillybama, jentina, Jujubie, Writerbird, Melanie_rabbitbarn, Cicely_m, PinkOrchid2,Cking, Mandy 74, Anouk, GISDiva, Raingyrl, ChristyM26, Starlightsound, Palma, Rhon, 11yrsNoKid, Desilou, Nony,AngelaM, hae703, Radiowave, FiberLover, Scalpel, Zucchini, Funnygrace, VeganCupcake, Illaria

2006's 

Farmama, PiePie, Dctexan, Greengrey & Beckyphry

List Maintenance:

This #1 In Your 30s Thread welcomes everyone who's interested to participate in this thread. You are welcome to come and go as you are able, just please be aware that in order to keep the list of members manageable, the username of those who haven't participated in the thread within the last 6 months will be removed. If your name is removed, you are always welcome to rejoin the thread at any time. Graduates are listed indefinitely for the joy it brings!

Threadkeeping:

Members are most welcome to take a turn at threadkeeping for a month. It is easy and fun. All help you need will be happily given.

Children's librarian, married to J since 5/12, with 3 cat.gifand 1 crazy dog2.gif. TTC #1, planning on femalesling.GIF, bfinfant.gif, and cd.gif.

#2 of 26 Old 06-02-2013, 08:13 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Thank you for the new month, Library Girl! One small thing: I am 32... Thanks :)

Foster mom, married to DH (foster dad!)

#3 of 26 Old 06-03-2013, 08:26 AM - Thread Starter

Sorry everyone, I just threw the new thread up on Saturday so it would be here but then I didn't do anything else with it. I know I still need to add graduates and new people. If Lilac is still around- how do I add people to the first post and have their links and stuff?

Hope everyone is well.

AFM- 14DPO and no sign of AF(normally cramp for several days prior). And i have 12 day LP. That makes me late! I did get a BFN at 13 DPO and didn't test today. I will tomorrow if the witch hasn't shown up yet. FX'd she stays away! Only PMS sign is very sore boobs and ravenous hunger. Could be blood sugar, too, I've not been careful about my carbs this week and I need to. Hopefully I will have good news to report very soon.

Children's librarian, married to J since 5/12, with 3 cat.gifand 1 crazy dog2.gif. TTC #1, planning on femalesling.GIF, bfinfant.gif, and cd.gif.

#4 of 26 Old 06-03-2013, 05:43 PM

Crossing my fingers for you!

#5 of 26 Old 06-04-2013, 10:03 AM

Hello Everyone!

May I join?  I am 30 years old and we have been ttc for 2 years.  In June 2012 I did get pregnant but I had a m/c.  We gave up trying for about 6 months and have just decided to really start trying again.  This is my first month on Clomid and I am hopeful that we'll be successful.  I am currently on CD22 and have not yet tested. 

#6 of 26 Old 06-04-2013, 10:53 PM

Hi Ladies!  I'm back again - life got crazy for a while (when doesn't it, right?).  Anyway to refresh on my stats, I'm 33, DH is 31.  TTC since 07/12 (with several breaks for one reason or another).  Feels good to be back - hope you are all doing well.

AFM - Currently waiting, too early to test. Trying not to pay too much attention to my system right now (don't want to psych myself out).  We'll see... hoping for good news!

Married my best friend & love of my life 11/12 , proud bonus momma to dss (13). TTC our first together. We like and plan to
#7 of 26 Old 06-05-2013, 11:39 AM

Hi everyone, and welcome to doitbculvit and Lee'sgirl. doitbculvit, we have been TTC on and off for about the same amount of time and I also had a miscarriage last June.

LibraryGirl--14 DPO sounds very promising! Fingers crossed! Oh, and when you get it figured out I am now 33.

To follow up on responses from last month's thread about my visit with the RE, I really appreciate everyone's input. Yes, Jenny, it was frustrating! I brought in my charts and he didn't even look at them, and said I should "stop torturing myself." Rosie, I neglected to write down which hormone was indicative of stress. I think it was actually one that was low. If Clomid doesn't work, then he would recommend injections of gonadotropin, so I'm guessing it was LH of FSH? I'll have to call back and ask. In any case, I've decided to wait a bit more to fill the Clomid prescription, at least until the next cycle. I've now heard from several women who tried Clomid and then got pregnant after coming off of it. This month I'm giving the guafenesin and Fertile CM a try since I don't seem to have as much EWCM now as I used to in my 20s.

NTNA March 2011 to June 2012

6 wk M/C June 2012

Actively TTC since October 2012

#8 of 26 Old 06-05-2013, 07:28 PM

Hi, can you add me too? I'm 33 and have been TTC #1 since 4/10, had an early loss at 6 weeks last month and I'm still waiting to O again.

angel.gif 6/07  angel.gif 5/13  angel.gif 9/13

Still trying for our rainbow1284.gif.

#9 of 26 Old 06-09-2013, 11:24 AM

Firmly in the middle of the tww now - 10 dpo, still no AF!  I'm trying not to obsess, but am feeling fairly positive.  Hope you all are doing well this month!

Married my best friend & love of my life 11/12 , proud bonus momma to dss (13). TTC our first together. We like and plan to
#10 of 26 Old 06-12-2013, 11:55 AM

I took Clomid for the first time in over a year last month.  I took 50mg on cd 3-7.  I had blood work done on cd 21 and it showed I did not ovulate.  I've never had this happen before.  On cd 22 I took an OPK and it was Positive.  AF is now 3 days late, but I'm technically only 8 dpo.  I took a test today and it was BFN.  I'm not sure what's going on with my body.  My cycle is always on time.  I've never ovulated so late before and I don't want to get excited about AF not coming because I think it's just because my body is all screwed up for some reason.  Has anyone had an experience like this before?

#11 of 26 Old 06-13-2013, 10:54 AM

It's possible to ovulate late in your cycle and get pregnant! Are you tracking temperatures? See if you can hold out a few more days to test again. Fingers crossed!

I'm waiting on late ovulation (AGAIN) over here as well. Now on CD 23 or so. Frustrated. How is everyone else doing?

6 wk M/C June 2012

#12 of 26 Old 06-13-2013, 11:41 AM

Well, AF should be here today (or so).  Have had very light (not even enough to be on the pad - sorry if tmi) spotting off & on since I woke up this morning, still hoping it fades away & doesn't turn in to AF.  Definitely different than my normal "it's here & it's ticked off" cycle, so not sure what's going on.  Keeping my fingers crossed!  Up until now I've had a strong feeling that this was our month... hoping my instinct is still correct.

#13 of 26 Old 06-13-2013, 12:09 PM

@ baileymarie I'm sending lots and lots of baby dust your way!!  I hope it comes soon for you.  I'm on 9 dpo now.  I was worried that since I o so late in my cycle that AF would wash it away, but still no sign of her. 

#14 of 26 Old 06-14-2013, 10:00 AM

@doitbeculveit the good vibes you sent seem to have worked! I had a positive OPK last night and this morning, so hopefully ovulation comes through this time. Sending baby dust back at you! Luteal phases I think are usually 12-14 days, so you still have bit of time.

6 wk M/C June 2012

#15 of 26 Old 06-15-2013, 05:54 AM

Hey folks. On vacation and typing on my phone, so I will do personals when I get back tomorrow. AF is 5 days late and I have been testing daily on Internet cheapies. Had a whisper of a positive this morning. DH thought I was bonkers and saw nothing. But I've been looking at these stupid things for almost 2 years and I saw something, darn it! Please send some good thoughts our way! 13 months since the last pregnancy/loss and we were sure we could do it naturally... This might be it. Will update you when I get home. In the meantime, attaching a photo of the beautiful, windy and cold place we've been the past week.

#16 of 26 Old 06-15-2013, 06:39 AM

Oooh, Viddy, I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for you!!!

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#17 of 26 Old 06-16-2013, 02:50 AM

Just kidding. AF started strong last night. Glad I got the big pack of pg tests bc now I will be able to tell an early loss from a late period. Pretty sure this was a 5 week loss-- AF was 7 days late. No sadness really, just want to know more.

#18 of 26 Old 06-16-2013, 08:43 AM

Oh, viddy, so frustrating! irked.gif FWIW: I'm still cheering you on from the sidelines! Sending lots of positive and fertile thoughts! dust.gif

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#19 of 26 Old 06-17-2013, 09:07 PM

Thanks Dakipode, I appreciate it. Wondering how many times this has happened in the past 2 years.

#20 of 26 Old 06-18-2013, 07:34 PM

Stepping out, maybe for a while. Because of what we have going on in our lives, we decided that if we didn't get pregnant this month, we would prevent pregnancy for the next 3 months.

In the meantime we are spending some time with a friend who fosters later this week; we'll find out what it was like to go from 0 kids to 2 overnight. Hopefully this will give us a better idea of whether we can handle it. I've finally found someone who does fertility/abdominal massage in my rusty little city and she comes highly recommended. I will also start acupuncture soon, with a focus on just being healthier in general, and I can shift the focus to fertility in the fall.

Thinking of you all. I'll be back later.

#21 of 26 Old 06-18-2013, 10:39 PM

I've been getting acupuncture for about a year now, focusing on first getting me to a more healthy, balanced state and then on regulating my cycle & boosting fertility.  Not only is it very relaxing (I often take a nap during treatment), but it has done wonders for my system.  I've actually been able to tell when I ovulate, and it's been fairly regular.  I highly recommend it!

#22 of 26 Old 06-22-2013, 06:06 PM

Pretty quiet over here, how is everyone?

Viddy, I'll miss your updates if you need to step away for a while, thought I completely understand. Please keep us posted on any developments with fostering. That is exciting that you found someone to  do the womb massage. I haven't been for a while, but I found it very healing.

I have no real news. I finally did ovulate around CD 26 or 28 (26 based on OPKs, 28 maybe based on temps--hard to say). I'm now 7 DPO and headed out of town for work tomorrow for almost a week. I'm packing AF supplies and planning to hold out on testing until I get back, which will be 14 DPO. What a novel concept for me (I usually start testing way too early).

6 wk M/C June 2012

#23 of 26 Old 07-14-2013, 08:30 AM

Hi Folks-- did I miss a new thread? Any updates from anyone? Bailey?

We were going to take 3 months off from TTC buuuttt.. it accidentally didn't really happen that way. So I am nearing the end of my 2WW. I am testing every day and no positives yet. We are still planning to start foster care classes in September.

#24 of 26 Old 07-15-2013, 09:02 AM

I know, it's been so quiet! I've been traveling  a lot the last three weeks. I am still not pregnant, on CD 18 or so and not even charting this month. I think I'll start Clomid on the next cycle.

6 wk M/C June 2012

#25 of 26 Old 07-16-2013, 04:47 PM

Bailey, hope you are having fun traveling! Not traveling is probably my biggest regret over the TTC process. We kept not planning anything because of the possibility that something would happen and it never did.

Had the 2nd chemical pregnancy in a row and I have been POAS every day starting 5 days before the expected end of my cycle for 3 months now. I got the + on Sunday and hoped to hang on long enough to get it confirmed with a blood test on Monday morning, but started AF later that day. You guys, I am so sad. I am glad to know that we are most likely getting pregnant (often), and that we have more information to narrow down what the issue might be. But the feeling that my body has a seedling to grow and it is dying in the soil, ugh. I shed some big, slow hot tears today.

#26 of 26 Old 07-17-2013, 12:58 PM

Oh Viddy, I'm so sorry to hear that! How heartbreaking, and what a roller coaster of emotions to deal with. You are right it is fortunate that you are getting pregnant, many couples don't get that far. How long are your luteal phases?

Unfortunately the travel has been for work, and to Texas where it is HOT. Hoping that I don't ovulate super late in my cycle again this month, because I'll be traveling again next week. But at the moment I'm at least feeling more accepting about what ever will be, or not be, for now.

6 wk M/C June 2012

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page