June! Two Week Wait Buddy Group! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 149 Old 06-14-2013, 07:37 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well I am 14 dpo I test at 7dpo and 12dpo bfn I haven had any symptoms except peeing more frequently and really sore boobs af is suppose to show tomorrow. So should I test again or if its neg on 12dpo it's gonna be neg for sure? Just curious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 149 Old 06-14-2013, 11:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I've been mia from boards lately. School and my 2.5 yr old twins are keeping me mega busy. Still plugging away over here. Been officially TTC this time since January. Been taking soy which is keeping me sort of on track. I'm charting so I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating. But Its getting later and later each cycle though greensad.gif this time I didn't ovulate til CD 23. I'm 2dpo today. I have a referral for my RE but I'm trying to wait to schedule til I'm closer to starting a new cycle so we can start tests at the right time.

J have a horrid history with testing so I am gonna try not to do it. Lots of weird results and disappointment. So it is what it is I suppose. Best of luck to everyone
#63 of 149 Old 06-14-2013, 11:36 AM

POAS this am, bfn but the spotting is gone again & symptoms are all still there.  I'll give it another couple days, then try again.  Apparently b/c of my PCOS, spotting is actually pretty normal (and sometimes the tests take longer to show + on a hpt).  Not losing hope yet - I'm still in it until AF shows her ugly face! Can you tell I'm feeling a bit fierce & warrior-like today? ROTFLMAO.gif

Married my best friend & love of my life 11/12 , proud bonus momma to dss (13). TTC our first together. We like and plan to
#64 of 149 Old 06-15-2013, 06:36 AM

Hey ladies. Just want to share my frustration of being 13 DPO and got a BFN this morning. I could have swore I was prego. Had all the wired symptoms and now I don't feel anything. AF is due tomorrow or Monday. I've always had low HCG numbers and last 2 press ended in miscarriages so maybe that's whats going on...IDK. Does anyone know wich test reads the lowest amount of HCG in your system. I'm not going to test again for a few more days. I don't want to see anymore BFN!!!
#65 of 149 Old 06-15-2013, 09:21 AM

So I'm 6DPO and I keep feeling this odd sensation in my bladder.  At least, I think its my bladder. lol The best way I can explain it is its the feeling I had the first time I peed after my c-section. shy.gif  Except just for a second and on a much smaller scale.  I asked my friend last night what she thought (she had a c-section with her 3.5yo) and she said that feeling never completely went away for her. redface.gif  But I haven't felt it since I had DS 8 years ago!  

I'm hoping its a sign that something is going on in there though! orngtongue.gif

Carly [29] + DH [27] + DS [9]

TTC my second and his first!

#66 of 149 Old 06-15-2013, 10:10 AM

Well today af is suppose to arrive no signs yet just peeing a whole heck of a lot hoping is a good sign. Boobs are sore. Moody and have a bad headache. But hubby said I can't test til I have way missed my period so lets just see. Wish me luck smile.gif and good luck to all the ladies that are testing and in the waiting
#67 of 149 Old 06-15-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

Well today af is suppose to arrive no signs yet just peeing a whole heck of a lot hoping is a good sign. Boobs are sore. Moody and have a bad headache. But hubby said I can't test til I have way missed my period so lets just see. Wish me luck smile.gif and good luck to all the ladies that are testing and in the waiting

Oh my gosh, no way I could wait! lol

Carly [29] + DH [27] + DS [9]

TTC my second and his first!

#68 of 149 Old 06-15-2013, 01:53 PM

Can I join to TWW party?  I only O'ed yesterday, so I have a lot of waiting to do!

Vegan family since 2011 - Wonderful DS1 born 1/08. Treasured DS2  born 11/10.

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." - Maya Angelou

#69 of 149 Old 06-15-2013, 10:29 PM

Welcome TeaJunkie!

Married my best friend & love of my life 11/12 , proud bonus momma to dss (13). TTC our first together. We like and plan to
#70 of 149 Old 06-16-2013, 12:30 AM

Hey everyone! I can relate to quite a few of you right now. I'm spotting, which isn't typical right before my period. But last month it happened, I got my hopes up, and then wasn't pregnant. I also have serious cramping and mood swings, which feel very pms-y. But also insomnia, super sensitive breasts, and peeing at night, which are not normal for me (except when I'm pregnant).

So blerg. I had planned to hold out to test until tomorrow, which would be 16 dpo, but caved and tested Thursday only to get a bfn. Then the spotting yesterday brought me kinda down. So I think I won't test tomorrow and see if AF shows up or not. I'm still crossing my fingers for me and all of you too!!
#71 of 149 Old 06-16-2013, 03:34 AM

Tea junkie, we are at the same point in our cycle. FF says that I am 3dpo, I think I might only be 2dpo, but regardless, I have a long two weeks ahead. Last cycle I had a very early miscarriage, so I am a little less excited/more worried this time around.

Yesterday I almost passed out which was so weird, but I have a really bad head cold right now and I think my blood sugar was wonky. When I told my DH, he said pregnancy can cause that... While I'd love to believe it, it is way too early...
#72 of 149 Old 06-16-2013, 04:45 AM

Gizzyntaz, I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs and healing to you.

I'm out--AF started right after I posted. Super sad and frustrated, but moving on... Good luck to the rest of you!!
#73 of 149 Old 06-16-2013, 08:40 AM

Still no af Thot I had spotting yesterday. I wanna test soooo bad lol but my periods have been so irregular and stuff the last few months so hubby is tired of me buying and test and they be negative so I'm gonna wait a few more days see what happens. I had a bad migraine and felt nauseas all yeaterday but Could have been from head ache cuz I feel fine today
#74 of 149 Old 06-16-2013, 01:42 PM

Hi, gizzyntaz!  How nice to have a DPO buddy.  I had weird pregnancy-like symptoms (mostly the super sense of smell) before I even ovulated, so I don't think that's too weird.  With DS2, I couldn't stand the smell of alcohol from day one of the cycle that I got pregnant, even though it didn't bother me the cycle before.  Maybe it's a good sign!

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." - Maya Angelou

#75 of 149 Old 06-16-2013, 09:52 PM

Hi again all - just wanted to post  quick update tonight.  I'm still in it - AF has yet to show up.  Still exhausted, dh says the "girls" are looking even more... well, let's say abundant... than usual (and I'm a DD - DDD anyway). Mildly queasy off & on throughout the day, mega appetite most of the time, and getting a bit bloated at night.  Figure I'll wait a little longer before I test again, DH & I decided that I will buy another couple tests this week, and if I still get a BFN but AF still doesn't show, I'll make an appointment with my naturopath (also a midwife) and see what's going on.  So, guess I'm still waiting here.  Good luck & lots of baby dust to all of you!

#76 of 149 Old 06-17-2013, 03:38 AM

Wow, Leesgirl, you certainly sound pregnant! Hoping this is the month for you!
#77 of 149 Old 06-17-2013, 06:11 AM

I have had brown discharge since the 15th when I was suppose to start. Could that be a good sign? No blood or anything just a little brown discharge so weird for me
#78 of 149 Old 06-17-2013, 07:17 AM

I'm sure hoping, gizzyntaz! DH is absolutely convinced, but I'm trying REALLY hard to keep myself realistic - it's getting more difficult all the time.

#79 of 149 Old 06-17-2013, 06:19 PM

Well I decided test today and its 17dpo cuz I have not started and and I'm 2 days late. This is pic of test I took I just took it . What y'all think should. I test agin with fmu?
#80 of 149 Old 06-17-2013, 08:49 PM

scjp1109, test with FMU and a FRER!  Much more reliable than blue dye tests.  Good luck!  fingersx.gif

#81 of 149 Old 06-18-2013, 04:58 AM

I am 10dpo and got 5 days til af is due.i want to test but then i want to wait.
#82 of 149 Old 06-19-2013, 08:46 AM

Also I have got nausea a cpl days its like every other day. Could I have ovulated later than I was suppose to? Or what do y'all think? I had just a little brown discharge day af was suppose to arrive and my boobs are extremely sore. So confused any test I have taken have been neg. I took one at 7dpo 12dpo and then 16dpo which I think I was that many dpo when I tested not sure i don't keep up with when I actually do I just go off my app on my phone lol need advice please
#83 of 149 Old 06-20-2013, 10:57 AM

Can I join? I'm sort of in limbo deciding whether or not I'm really here or not. Maybe you guys will have some insight...

I don't temp/chart, I just keep track of my periods. I tend to think the calendar I use is fairly accurate, at least with predicting periods. I had O pain on the morning of 6/18 which was my predicted O day, but didn't notice any other symptoms (no EWCM). That has started today, 6/20, which would seem late for me to O with my typically short cycles. Anyhow, prior to these days sex was few and far between (definitely nothing waiting up there to catch an egg) but we dtd 6/18 and after midnight last night, so technically 6/20. 

So basically, I don't know when I actually ovulated, and if it were 6/18, my chances of conceiving exist, but are less likely since eggs aren't viable for very long after ovulation, right?...but if it were closer to today going by CM, then the chances are higher. Without temping and stuff, I can't tell what to go by. What do you all think-- do I even belong here?!

Thanks for a safe place to vent/ask questions, and good luck! 

#84 of 149 Old 06-20-2013, 07:35 PM

Hanging out still. Timing was impeccable as always. 8dpo today. Hate feeling so negative but given the history we have ttc, it's tough. I will never understand why egg/sperm won't come together naturally but put them in a dish full of artificial stuff and bam, twins :/ gah, this is the worst part. Trying to keep hope alive but my CM is less copious just like when I head towards AF land. Few more days should have the answer
#85 of 149 Old 06-20-2013, 08:02 PM

I'm out! AF just showed her ugly head at 17dpo. Ohh well, I didn't think my body was ready yet anyway. Good luck and baby dust to you all.

#86 of 149 Old 06-20-2013, 08:21 PM - Thread Starter

dancingtosmile~Sorry. Baby dust to you next this cycle.

marquess78~holding out hope for you. I hope this is your month along with everyone else crossing their fingers.

Just ovulated today so I am praying this is it. I am so tired of af showing up to ruin the party! Someone she tell her she wasn't invited...wish that would work.

Wife to Dh and homeschooling, mother to DD16  DS12  DS9  DS5  DS3. Due with 6th child in March 2014.

#87 of 149 Old 06-20-2013, 10:49 PM

Don't have time for a full thread review, but wanted to drop in for a moment.  AF is officially one week late (at least!), and my body is acting posessed!  Testing on Saturday morning again - would have done it sooner, but DH is at his mom's this week & he REALLY wants me to wait until he is home.  He gave me the puppy-dog eyes. I promised I'd wait.  Yup, I'm a sucker for that man!  Anyway, I'm trying to to get too set on this being THE cycle - but it's really seeming that way.  In the meantime, I'm trying to keep myself distracted & trying to maintain my patience.  I'll update again after Saturday!

Best to you all - lots of baby dust for everyone!

#88 of 149 Old 06-21-2013, 06:14 AM

Ugh I m so over PayPal. I've been selling and buying on eBay since 2004 and still, my funds get held for however long they feel like it. I want to get so,e wondrous and I don't have access to my $ yet. I have a FRER digi that I'm saving til mon at least, maybe later. I also have an equate blue dye but the name says it all
#89 of 149 Old 06-21-2013, 07:19 AM

Hubby wants me to wait a few more days to see if af arrives and I'm 6 days late so we will see ill prob test Sunday I wanna test now but it's okay lol I don't wanna spend money on a test and it be neg then I start like next day so we will just wait lol
#90 of 149 Old 06-21-2013, 12:08 PM

Has anyone had luck getting pregnant after DTD on ovulation day?  For some reason I thought I was going to ovulate on day 16 this month so had timed the bd'ing around that day.  Well, according to my temps/chart, I ovulated on day 14.  We dtd that day, but not in the days leading up to it.

I'm guessing my chances will be pretty low for a BFP this month but wondering if anyone has had a positive result in this situation??  I have to admit, my hopes are up a little bit still :)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page