~The TTC One Thread June 2013~ - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 202 Old 06-22-2013, 08:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I like the way you think, seattlemamma!

Welcome, cressy!

Welcome back, Jayray!  Sorry to hear about the yeast and ringworm.  I got ringworm when I was pregnant with my first from an adorable little kitten (I was a vet tech at the time). Make sure that your kids keep the spots covered while they heal so they don't spread to other parts of the body or other people.  Hope everything clears up soon!

Vegan family since 2011 - Wonderful DS1 born 1/08. Treasured DS2  born 11/10.

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." - Maya Angelou

#122 of 202 Old 06-22-2013, 08:52 PM

Jayray~I am sorry. That is lame. Hope you can get everything figured out and be successful next cycle.

Cressyhoke~ Hopefully we both make it this month. What DPO day are you on?

I am on cycle day 2. 12 more days 'til I POAS and get a big, fat, BFP....praying.gif joy.gif

Wife to Dh and homeschooling, mother to DD16  DS12  DS9  DS5  DS3. Due with 6th child in March 2014.

#123 of 202 Old 06-23-2013, 09:35 AM

I am 7dpo as of today. According to computer calculations, but my cycle is so strange, i swear i felt what i believe was ovulation pains in the right side of my abdomen on the 15th 16th. I dont temp, so not positive. Hard to temp with my son. I actually gor a basal body to start temping, but have yet to do so, because my son is usually right up in my hed, waking me up, first thing. Did start taking Maca this cycle, started late though, I was in Weat Virginia when it arrived, so could not atart it until I returned home. Other than that, not a lot to tell. Sore nipples and some minor lower stomach cramps, low back ache. Have been having a lot of trouble sleeping the past 3 nights. Waking up really early, cant go back to sleep. Wome up yesterday morning at 4am, had to pee really bad, could not go back to sleep. Have a 6 year old with adhd running around, no way to catch a nap during the day. Try to go to bed early, cant get comfortable to go to sleep. Finally when I do, im up again. Woke up at 3 am this morning. Managed to fall back asleep around 630am, when my son woke up, my husband got him ready and took him with him, so I could sleep a little. We are taking the boat out on the lake today. Letting little man do some fishing.

How about you? How are things looking for you?

Good luck to everyone else, and congrats to all the BFPs!! Oh how I hope to see one soon!! Wish me, my son, whom wants a baby sister mostly, or a baby brother, and my amazing husband..good luck!! Thanks ladies!!

Thank you for welcoming me to your group!

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#124 of 202 Old 06-23-2013, 12:09 PM

Can I join please? I am at 8DPO today I caved and tested BFN....  What day are ya'll testing on? how many DPO? I couldn't wait any longer, those 8 days have seemed like forever. AF should start on Friday so I'll know for sure by then.

Posible symptoms so far -Felt suddenly nauseous at 2DPO. Had lots of cramping at 5DPO which I'm hoping was implantation...unsure if you can get cramps like that for it though? I was very tired at 6 and 7DPO. Then today at 8DPO I felt nauseous suddenly 3 times during the day. Anyone else having symptoms?

Fingers crossed and I will be testing again tomorrow as I'm sure I won't be able to resist! Goodluck to everyone waiting to find out.

rainbow1284.gifpos.gifsticky.gif yikes.gif 
#125 of 202 Old 06-23-2013, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter2013 View Post

Can I join please? I am at 8DPO today I caved and tested BFN....  What day are ya'll testing on? how many DPO? I couldn't wait any longer, those 8 days have seemed like forever. AF should start on Friday so I'll know for sure by then.

Posible symptoms so far -Felt suddenly nauseous at 2DPO. Had lots of cramping at 5DPO which I'm hoping was implantation...unsure if you can get cramps like that for it though? I was very tired at 6 and 7DPO. Then today at 8DPO I felt nauseous suddenly 3 times during the day. Anyone else having symptoms?

Fingers crossed and I will be testing again tomorrow as I'm sure I won't be able to resist! Goodluck to everyone waiting to find out.
If the calculations are correct, you and I are on the same dpo. I have not started testing yet. I have had too many heartbreaking bfns in the past cycles. Good luck to you!

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

#126 of 202 Old 06-24-2013, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cressyhoke View Post

If the calculations are correct, you and I are on the same dpo. I have not started testing yet. I have had too many heartbreaking bfns in the past cycles. Good luck to you!

Wonderful! So when are you going to test? You must have more patience than me! I got another BFN today at 9DPO which I was kind of expecting it to be too early again but it's still disappointing to see that, I know what you mean there.

Last time I was pregnant my main symptom was very tender boobs, and so far I don't have that at all yet, but I don't remember which DPO that started, hoping it is just a day or 2 early for it yet. I think realistically 11-12DPO I should see the true result from hcg being detected if implantation happened when I think it did. The waiting to know is dreadful!

Anyone else any symptoms yet? I couldn't stop peeing yesteday lol

#127 of 202 Old 06-24-2013, 05:10 AM

Man! Today my sciatic was causing me pain all the way from my lower back down my right leg! Whats up with that? Haven't ever really experienced that. I am 3 DPO so I doubt it has anything to do with pregnancy.....

I definitely would never purposely have a summer baby. My last was born at the end of August. Bleh! Way too hot!

How is everyone else doing? Are you busting out the sticks or hanging in there? I think I might wait this time....nah..ROTFLMAO.gifStart at 10 DPO.

Wife to Dh and homeschooling, mother to DD16  DS12  DS9  DS5  DS3. Due with 6th child in March 2014.

#128 of 202 Old 06-24-2013, 12:47 PM

Hi there! I was around here about 2.5yrs ago when TTC DD2 and loved this thread smile.gif. She is 21 months now and we are just starting to try for #4. I'm CD6 and not temping this cycle since I pretty much always O CD11 or 12 and I want to try at least one rather relaxed cycle. DD2 is still co-sleeping also which makes temping harder anyway, luckily she has nightweaned though. I'll likely start temping again next month if the laid back approach doesn't work this time around.

Add me to waiting to O please smile.gif

Alexis, mom to DS 11/99 DD1 01/02 and DD2 09/23/11.
#129 of 202 Old 06-24-2013, 03:52 PM

I dont know when I will start testing. Things with me are still a bit wobbly at the moment. My emotions are on a roller coaster. My best friend died 6-6-13. Still can close my eyes and see him. Absolutely breaks my heart.

#130 of 202 Old 06-24-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cressyhoke View Post

I dont know when I will start testing. Things with me are still a bit wobbly at the moment. My emotions are on a roller coaster. My best friend died 6-6-13. Still can close my eyes and see him. Absolutely breaks my heart.

If I do end up with a BFP this cycle, I believe it will be a sign from Todd, my best friend, he always talked about having a family, he wanted a child so bad. I always thought it strange, because I had never known a male, actually wanting a baby, however, Todd did. He was amazing, he would have been a great father.

#131 of 202 Old 06-24-2013, 04:04 PM

Cressyhoke~hug2.gifHope you find some healing.

Welcome Vtechmom!

4DPO and my boobs hurt so bad I want to rip them off. I don't remember that happening with my other pregnancies and it usually happens a few days before af arrives but not this bad. I also have a really bad side ache?  Very vivid dreams last night...

#132 of 202 Old 06-24-2013, 08:09 PM

hug2.gif for you, cressyhoke.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your BFP this cycle as a sign from your friend!

Welcome, vtechmom!  I have a co-sleeper and temping is not easy for sure.  I think I have a few temps that are off, but I have a definite pattern to my chart.

10 DPO here and I thought there was no hope for me yesterday...but today my temp went UP and I cried while watching Hunchback of Notre Dame with my son.  Maybe there is a chance for me yet!  AF is due day after tomorrow and I will test that day if my temps are still up.  fingersx.gif

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." - Maya Angelou

#133 of 202 Old 06-24-2013, 11:51 PM

I just tested and there is an extremely faint but visible LINE!!! joy.gif I am 10DPO and purposely only went to the bathroom once during the night instead of my usual two times to try and keep that urine in there and more concentrated to test with and maybe that has helped the test pick up some HCG pregnancy hormone today?!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much (too late!!) because a bad sign was my temp dropped a lot today to pretty near the coverline......that's bad right? I'm so nervous to be joyful this early. And plus my boobs are not hurting yet either, I think maybe the right side one is, but that could be because I pressed too hard and caused it myself, plus I have no other symptoms again yet...ahhhh my head is spinning right now I don't know if this is real....

I ordered 2 digital pregnancy tests online so I can confirm it with the 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' type of test maybe tomorrow. Is this really happening? ....I feel very cautious but excited at the same time.

Ok I  just checked the test again in between this post and couldn't see the line at all! Then I realised I can only see the line if I tilt the test to the right angle in the light...if it is too bright then I can't see the line, but looking at it away from the window I can see it.... now I am confused...maybe I am imagining it? greensad.gif

Cresshoke I'm sorry hug2.gif

#134 of 202 Old 06-25-2013, 03:18 AM

I think if the March due date club was open we would magically get more BFP's. joy.gifOpen, open, open already!

I am 4 dpo today and add cramping to all my previous symptoms and complete all around boob pain...it as expanded my under arms.  If I don't get a BFP this month I would be surprised. I have been surprised a lot lately so who knows. So to recap. sciatic nerve pain(which I think is the cause of lower back and right leg pain) sore boobs so much so that I want to rip them off or take a really strong pain killer, and vivid dreams. I much prefer accidental, pleasantly, surprised pregnancies to all this waiting, guessing, and symptoms that are not pregnancy related at all but an injury, or illness or imagined symptom...because I have gone completely looney. I am just going to give up after this and hope for an accidental pregnancy....the kind you plan to unplan!!!!

Husband: Isn't your period due?

me: Hmmm let me see? Your right I am a few days late...maybe I should poas? Oh what do ya know, I am pregnant! Yay!

POAS companies everywhere would be sad for the loss of profit from me. twins.gif  Way better than all this 2+ww stuff!

#135 of 202 Old 06-25-2013, 07:10 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Fingers Crossed for you Winter2013!

Huge hugs Cressy!

Seattlemama, but can you actually do it (stay away from tests lol)? I know even when we aren't trying and there's no real "way" and I feel "symptoms" I test lmao! We are supposed to be just causally trying right now... Casually trying with my temping and taking meds to help lol

AFM: Fertility Friend gave me solid crosshairs today for Friday! That's the first time in months!!!! So it looks like I'm 4 DPO and a cycle buddy with you Seattlemomma! This is also the first month that my chart looks as good as it does and I kind of had an inkling that it was O day! It was also the first day we were able to DTD this cycle... So I took total advantage and we *somehow* managed three times lol and once the next two days wink1.gif

So I'm hopeful but trying to be relaxed and zen about it wink1.gif our $store is still out of tests and I still have one of the next cheapest pink line tests in this city in my possession. I'm hoping to hold off until next Monday or Tuesday but we'll see if the dollar store gets any more in before then. If hubs doesn't work next weekend we may go to the next town and go to the man made lake for a day and I'll check out their $store if I can!

I am giddy with excitement over the crosshairs! I don't think I've been Oing lately, my cycles have been super short and if I did O half the time it looked like it was a day 19 O date on 26 day cycles! Plus I would *LOVE* a little boy to add to our two beautiful daughters (I'd love a little girl too, I would just feel a little sad about never getting to parent both ya know and I don't know if DH will agree to four, which is how many I'd like smile.gif ) and DTD only on O day is supposed to increase that chance... And if we're really going on old wives tales the Chinese gender chart totally lines up for "boy" for me for a few cycles wink1.gif

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30***35****40**

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#136 of 202 Old 06-25-2013, 07:10 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlemamma View Post

I think if the March due date club was open we would magically get more BFP's. joy.gifOpen, open, open already!

Yeah! If it happens this month my EDD would be the 6th, so the people due in the first few days of the month should have got their BFPs by now!

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#137 of 202 Old 06-25-2013, 08:20 AM

delightedbutterfly~check out genderdreaming.com. Getting pregnant on O day actually, highly favors girls. Shettles has been scientifically debunked with high tech lasers/science and it has been discovered that the egg actually decides whether to let the x sperm in or the y sperm. The ladies over there are awesome. Send me your girl dust....I will send you my boy dust and hopefully we will get our desired gender. And no I am not able to stay away from tests. It takes the powers of the universe just to get me to wait the 10 days! LOL!

#138 of 202 Old 06-25-2013, 09:27 AM

interesting! I hadn't heard of that before! I don't really take much stock in anything that is nothing more than a possibility but it's aways fun to dream lol.gif But I will send you my girl dust! I love my girls and would love another, and have all the clothes and toys for one... But before I had my girls I always saw myself as a mother of boys. It's been a real experience! But one that I think I definitely needed!!!

Oh so I guess I get to be moved to Waiting to Know

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30***35****40**

#139 of 202 Old 06-25-2013, 09:56 AM

seattlemamma agreed that would be a better way to get pregnant! I hate all this waiting to know it makes time seem to pass so incredibly slowly.

I think I may have reacted too quickly to the line on my test today, I have been back to check it maybe 50 times or more, crazyness! Trying to figure out what that second line actually means. In the end I decided to open a new test and not use it, but just look at if I could see any lines before it's used...you know like where the lines would darken/be if it were positive once used. And I hate to say it but I can sort of see a slightly visible line for the control and test lines! So now I'm thinking that is all it is on my test......just a line of where it tested and would have been.... does that make sense? I really don't see any color to it at all and surely it would be a little pink.... so is that what they call an evaporation line on a test? I'm so disheartened about it now greensad.gif but this is the first test I've used where this happened so I can't help clinging to a tiny bit of hope still praying.gif

But what if the same thing happens tomorrow? I could get my hopes up for nothing, I'll only be 11DPO but know I won't be able to resist testing. 

#140 of 202 Old 06-25-2013, 12:35 PM

Thank you ladies for all the support. I actually did test this morning with a wondfo strip...have had several false positives on these. However, BFN. Figured as much. Still hoping though! Fongrats to our new BFP! Good luck!! Hope all goes well. Hoping im still in the running. Thanks again for all the healing words and hugs! They are very much needed!!

#141 of 202 Old 06-25-2013, 12:38 PM

Winter, I got a very faint positive at 9 dpo with my second pregnancy (it might have even been a little it before) and it was real! I think it's ok to stay hopeful!

I'm so excited for all you ladies getting bfps! Hopefully I'll get there one of these days!
#142 of 202 Old 06-25-2013, 06:34 PM

Pretty sure I'm out for this cycle.  Got a BFN this morning at 11 DPO, started spotting tonight, and I am fully expecting AF tomorrow right on schedule.  gloomy.gif  Go ahead and move me to Waiting to O.

Super bummed because timing will be so tricky next cycle.  We'll be travelling out of town leading up to my fertile window and DH will be going to a conference 2-4 days before O.  I really want an April baby!  fingersx.gif

Sending BFP thoughts to everyone else!

#143 of 202 Old 06-25-2013, 06:55 PM

Cressyhoke - So sorry to hear about your best friend. Hope you find comfort and good news soon!

Winter - I would still be positive and hopeful if I were you. I have never experienced seeing any sort of line at all.... so I would be just like you right now!

FF is saying that I am 10dpo today. I'm hopeful that this is the cycle... it's our 13th cycle and we just submitted a semen analysis on Monday. I'm hopeful that we get good news from that and that instead of AF showing up this weekend that my temps stay high and we get good news on this front, too! I know that DH will be devastated if there is bad news from his side. Prayers and good thoughts, please! :)

Me (29) & DH (29) 9.5 years together, 2 years married, TTC since 4/2012.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

#144 of 202 Old 06-25-2013, 11:53 PM

Thanks ladies for your support, but I have tested just now and got a BFN completely white today, bit bummed out like TeaJunkie, so hard getting your hopes up to be disappointed! Still no sore boobs so again that supports the BFN, however no pre-af type cramps yet which is a good sign. My digital tests should be here today so i'll use one tomorrow at 12DPO. Goodluck to everyone else!  

teajunkie thinking I am with you gloomy.gif

edited to add that I think the tests batch I have are faulty because I just tested with water and got the same pale line appear! Very odd, but if it happened even with water then I'm sure they are all BFN's! 

#145 of 202 Old 06-26-2013, 07:56 AM

Winter2013: what tests are you using? I've heard of the same thing happening with another person too!

Not so patiently waiting here. Trying to relax about but it's not even the testing thing... I just wish I had someone to get as excited about TTC as me in real life! LOL my husband seems to see it as a business deal, he's one of those that it's not real until it's real kinda dads. He's extremely hands on but when it comes to baby making he doesn't understand a thing about it or really care lol. The couple friends that do know we are actually trying, one is nice enough to listen but doesn't really care and another is hopefully going to try soon but he's a newer friend so I don't see her as much.

I have a couple other friends that are long distance and one has been trying for years and only now getting somewhere with dr's, so I'd prefer to offer support in only the ways she needs/wants it and another friend has been kinda trying since last Sept but is only now looking at charting and she too will most likely have to go the specialist because of other health issues. And another good friend is baby crazy with a BF who is dragging his heels on proposing and she's be happy and over the moon for me but again trying to respect the feelings of others...

So I just come hand out in the TTC and pregnancy forums multiple times a day to get my excited fix

Really hoping for some good news for everyone who wants it!!!!

#146 of 202 Old 06-26-2013, 03:10 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Been busy with the end of the school year, but now time to focus!

delightedbutterfly,  That all sounds so familiar!  I get my baby hopes fix from motherhood, too!

Big congrats to all who got their BFP's this month!!!  My DD was born in March.  I'm hoping ...

I feel like this is my month but don't have any real symptoms, just a lot of cramping and a lot of wishing.  I'm on cycle day 25, and I'm usually a 24-26 day kind of girl.  Still don't have any tests in the house since after a whole year of trying I'm trying to be more relaxed.  Definitely would have POAS if there were one around.  My goal this time is to wait until I'm actually late.

baby dust to all!

#147 of 202 Old 06-26-2013, 05:03 PM

I'm with you zbugmama - I have tests in the house, but now that it's been over a year, I don't test because every month my temps have gone down. Are you doing the one year doctor consult thing? I'm in the beginning of that process now.

Me (29) & DH (29) 9.5 years together, 2 years married, TTC since 4/2012.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

#148 of 202 Old 06-26-2013, 05:23 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcyse View Post

I'm with you zbugmama - I have tests in the house, but now that it's been over a year, I don't test because every month my temps have gone down. Are you doing the one year doctor consult thing? I'm in the beginning of that process now.

I'm not a fan of doctors so I've only go as far as seeing my midwife to make sure all my parts are in order and, because the timing was off, some blood tests next cycle.  Next step would be DH getting checked out (but we haven't had that conversation yet).  I started getting acupuncture regularly a couple of months ago, too.  I LOVE acupuncture and have had amazing results with other health issues in the past.  Again, I'm trying not to raise my expectations so at the very least it's been great for my stress level.  Also getting some exercise just to feel more physically ready and relaxed.  I haven't paid this much attention to myself in a while.  

This summer really feels like the perfect time for us to get pregnant in so many ways and DH was a little slow to agree for #2 so I'm not sure about next steps if this summer's not our time.

I'm working really hard to not keep looking for symptoms, but counting the days like crazy.

#149 of 202 Old 06-26-2013, 05:26 PM

Extremely bad mood and very emotional the last 2 days. Took a test at 4pm, definitely not fmu. Dont know what to think of it, I kinda think I see the extra line that makes the plus sign, but I could totally be imagining it because I want it so bad. 2 days until af...no signs of her yet. Guess we shall see.

#150 of 202 Old 06-26-2013, 06:17 PM

I hate this! I have never been this crazy before while trying to conceive....it has also never taken me this long before. I always succeeded on the first try!  I did have a doctor consult and they want to prescribe clomid (not ready for the possibility of multiples), but I am just not ready for that route yet. I have a short luteal phase, but it has always been short. I keep going back and forth with...."I feel prenant." and then "nope, I think I am out for this month" or "is this a pregnancy symptom or is this an AF symptom" It must be the biological clock countdown. Who knows...it is driving me crazy though.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page