~The TTC One Thread June 2013~ - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 202 Old 06-29-2013, 09:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congrats, Cressy!

Winter - I am having a really similar experience to you!

I'm at 14 DPO, which is my usual luteal length, and by now in my cycle every month my temp has either dropped really drastically or spiked and then dropped. Right now I am just sitting firm at a nice high temp, which is getting me excited, but I did FRER yesterday and today in the morning and both BFN. I am so confused!!!

Trying next month will be difficult because we will be traveling and not really have any privacy. I would love for this to finally be the month!

Me (29) & DH (29) 9.5 years together, 2 years married, TTC since 4/2012.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

#182 of 202 Old 06-29-2013, 10:11 AM

marcyse I hope you have a positive outcome! For me it was an extra day LP length for some unknown reason, I'll have to google that later. AF arrived today and my temp dropped as normal, just a day late. I wonder why it didn't work this cycle...timing seemed perfect and no health concerns, been checked out so I don't know what went wrong in there confused.gif I'll be thinking that every time it doesn't happen, anyone else wonder why? so frustrating!

TeaJunkie and Ocmom I'm one day behind you guys! Nice to have cycle buddies. And so begins another 2 week wait but this time for Ovulation... feels like I am always wishing time to pass for ttc purposes!

rainbow1284.gifpos.gifsticky.gif yikes.gif 
#183 of 202 Old 06-29-2013, 01:32 PM

A week late and bfn. Will retest again thursday but i know im pregnant i have 4 more kids so i know my body.
#184 of 202 Old 06-29-2013, 01:36 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Cycle day 28, which is late for me, and about 2 hours ago had some brown spotting, which seems to have stopped.  Hoping, hoping, hoping that AF doesn't decide to show the night before I was going to test.  Tho' I suppose that's better than a bfn.

Waiting and trying to hold off any excitement or early disappointment.  

Sooo hard!

#185 of 202 Old 06-29-2013, 02:55 PM

Eeeek! Aaaah! Aarg! Very faint line with in 30 seconds....so mad I didn't have another pregnancy test to confirm. Will check again in a few days. Very faint! 9 DPO. First Response Early Pregnancy.

Wife to Dh and homeschooling, mother to DD16  DS12  DS9  DS5  DS3. Due with 6th child in March 2014.

#186 of 202 Old 06-30-2013, 04:14 AM

Hey all! wave.gif

I know I'm jumping in right at the end of June so if you want to just add me to the July thread under WTF is going on that's ok too smile.gif

I was a member of this thread and got my BFP in June 2011. None of the names here seem familiar so I hope that means that the members then all got their long awaited BFPs too! DD was born March 2012.. She's 15 months now and DH and I are ready to get back on the TTC wagon. Our first BFP took 2 years, a diagnosis of PCOS and Clomid to happen, so we decided not to prevent after DD was born. I had my 1st PPAF in December and was SHOCKED to find myself pregnant in January. A week after BFP I started bleeding and had an early miscarriage. We were devastated of course but are looking at the silver lining and hoping that we will be able to get PG quickly and naturally this time around! Since January I've avoided keeping much track of AF cause I just felt sad about it...thus my WTF is going on status. I'm sure AF will show up sometime in the next few weeks and I can start tracking things again.

I love MDC and particularly the One Thread. DH loves that I have others to obsess with over my cervical mucus etc other than him too lol.

Baby dust to all of you dust.gif and congrats to the BFPs I saw while reading through!! joy.gif

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#187 of 202 Old 06-30-2013, 06:07 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlemamma View Post

Eeeek! Aaaah! Aarg! Very faint line with in 30 seconds....so mad I didn't have another pregnancy test to confirm. Will check again in a few days. Very faint! 9 DPO. First Response Early Pregnancy.

Congrats Seattlemamma! That doesn't look very faint to me!!!! I can see it just fine! No squinting/tilting or otherwise! So awesome! Hoping I'll get one too tomorrow!

AFM: temp was still up today smile.gif tired & sore bbs but that is most likely head cold and progesterone. I'm not feeling very good about this being the cycle greensad.gif but I'm still hopeful!

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#188 of 202 Old 06-30-2013, 09:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I've updated the thread to here.thumb.gif  Now, who is taking July??? You too can have "Thread Keeper's Luck" - I got my BFP a week into June joy.gif

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

Certified, card carrying member of the IEP Binder Clubkid.gif  

#189 of 202 Old 06-30-2013, 10:55 AM

Pattimomma, I'll take it over if nothing happens for me this month wink1.gif but I'm still holding out a sliver of luck I will get a BFP AND a sticky baby wink1.gif

#190 of 202 Old 06-30-2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlemamma View Post

Congrats Seattlemamma!  I see that line clearly there joy.gif

Fingers crossed for everyone testing this week.

I'm just hanging out on cycle day 2, hoping the next 11 days pass by quickly and that nothing gets in the way of us trying this month as ovulation time will be tricky busy this time. So might have to bd a bit earlier than we would like to.

rainbow1284.gifpos.gifsticky.gif yikes.gif 
#191 of 202 Old 06-30-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

Pattimomma, I'll take it over if nothing happens for me this month wink1.gif but I'm still holding out a sliver of luck I will get a BFP AND a sticky baby wink1.gif

And only now do I realize tomorrow is the first... D'oh and it's Canada day here tomorrow so it should not have taken me so long!

I will definitely take it over then and start July's tomorrow smile.gif

#192 of 202 Old 06-30-2013, 03:00 PM

Had some cramping which I was taking as a positive sign, however after a potty break it seems I won't be testing tomorrow. I am having some spotting which I'm assuming is my "new usual" period. I think the progesterone is messing up my body worse than when I wasn't on it.

I've been bleeding every 18-20 days lately. And I'm supposed to take the progesterone from day 10-21. So I'm not even able to take the whole course.

I think I need to go back and see my doc again. I'm only 9DPO today and now CD1... My temps don't show regular ovulation and when I do my LP doesn't seem long enough.

Fingers crossed the doing the July thread keeping is a positive thing!

Oh and I keep forgetting! Those who are waiting for a March DDC... Two of you need to choose to be co-leaders and then PM Cynthia so she can put it up for you smile.gif

#193 of 202 Old 07-02-2013, 06:18 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Congrats, seattlemama!  Looks like you may be the last BFP of the month.

AF arrived on the eve of the day I'd planned to test.  I'm trying to look on the bright side - at least I still have 2 tests, though that may just make the next TWW harder.  

sigh ...

Bring on July!

#194 of 202 Old 07-03-2013, 02:29 AM

Thanks, zbugmama. Sending baby dust to all those who are continuing on their journey. Hope you all get BFP's soon.

My pregnancy was confirmed at the doctors. Hope this little bean sticks.  8 dpo is the earliest I have ever had a BFP.

delightedbutterfly likes this.

Wife to Dh and homeschooling, mother to DD16  DS12  DS9  DS5  DS3. Due with 6th child in March 2014.

#195 of 202 Old 07-07-2013, 09:02 PM

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
congrats Cressy and seattlemama!! I have one more month waiting to try. I'm traveling a lot in August tho so hopefully we find time!

Me 31, married to Wolf since 09/10. baby #1 due May 3!

#196 of 202 Old 07-08-2013, 06:00 AM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)

I'm out for July as well. AF showed up yesterday and I took two early pregnancy tests a few days prior just to confirm. We are officially NOT pregnant greensad.gif. I'm sure my husband is probably going to start to wonder if something is up with him or me but maybe its just taking some time. I've only been off BC since April so who knows.

Congrats to those are getting BFP!!!joy.gif

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (6) - Atlanta, GA
Expecting #2 in Dec 2014

I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#197 of 202 Old 07-15-2013, 10:45 AM

Oh hun.. So glad for you.. congrats.. how are you...

Lost my angel on 11/22/12.. got my BFP on 3/29/13...Expecting the love of my life <3 on 12/13

#198 of 202 Old 07-15-2013, 03:40 PM

Okay...so I'm still here!  And I *think* I might have had implantation cramping this morning!  I'm on CD22 and was having weird menstrual-like cramps, but only on one side.  I will be so freaking excited if this is for real!! 

I am still dealing with the stupid yeast.  The rx cream didn't work (and gave me weird cramps!), so the doctor prescribed a dose of diflucan, but wants me to wait to take it until AF.  I bought some expensive probiotics and started taking them and started feeling better.  I also decided to just go ahead and try another round of monistat while I'm waiting.  If I could get rid of this stupid yeast AND be pregnant, it might be the best July ever.

#199 of 202 Old 07-16-2013, 09:42 AM

Update: I'm on CD5 now (AF is still blessing me with her evil presence), so I am now in the Waiting to O category.

Congrats, Seattlemama!!
#200 of 202 Old 07-28-2013, 03:24 AM

please change me to waiting to O!! I still have one more AF before we're officially "on", but it's due in a couple days so we decided to go ahead and stop preventing. so exciting!!

#201 of 202 Old 08-09-2013, 05:03 PM

Can I be changed to 2013 Graduates? BFP this morning at 9dpo :)

#202 of 202 Old 08-13-2013, 07:18 AM

congrats sunshinemama!!! you might have better luck posting in the August board tho. I made the same mistake smile.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page