Forum Jump: 

#1 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 04:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
June 2013

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

ValarieR

Jayray

rachl

Verdahekawi

runonmama chartnew.gif

vtechmom

TeaJunkie

pepperedmoth

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW)

Dancingtosmile

bonadl

urchin_grey

zbugmama

faithrisisng

marcyse

delightedbutterfly

brooksfam

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

kgpplus3

tantylynn

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

tinytina
clarwyn
pepperedmoth

joy.gif ~ 2013 GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!

heartbeat.gifJune BFP'sheartbeat.gif

MistyNicole

pattimomma

MrsM

tabitha

cressyhoke

seattlemamma

heartbeat.gifMay BPF'sheartbeat.gif

Blanca78

jesepumpkin

JustJenny

heartbeat.gifApril BFP'sheartbeat.gif

LilyKay

Erica812

heartbeat.gif March BFP's heartbeat.gif

babibelli

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

John16n33

SparkleMaman

heartbeat.gif January BFP's heartbeat.gif

devilish
SuzieSmiles

biggrinbounce.gifWaiting to Hear From Youbiggrinbounce.gif

oxford

rebeka7

SKJ2011

Stevi 

angelbaby84

kelseywhitney

mamaBlue

Matt's Mom in MT

marquess78

MrsJJ

Renaissance31

ultrafighter

tattooedmama87

anyalily

piratemere

sleepingbeauty

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

Certified, card carrying member of the IEP Binder Clubkid.gif  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 04:23 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome to June 2013! Please note all changes in BOLD and include a link to your chart if you would like it posted by your name.

I wanted to mention that there is a TTC after loss thread for any of our mamas who might need a little extra support hug2.gif http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1384355/hope-healing-and-conceiving-june-2013#post_17374099

Bring on the June BFPs!

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

#3 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 06:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattimomma View Post

Welcome to June 2013! Please note all changes in BOLD and include a link to your chart if you would like it posted by your name.

I wanted to mention that there is a TTC after loss thread for any of our mamas who might need a little extra support hug2.gifhttp://www.mothering.com/community/t/1384355/hope-healing-and-conceiving-june-2013#post_17374099

Bring on the June BFPs!

Hello! I'm still new here, i've posted on the may thread a few times. I'm actually on my phone on this site so I can't put anything in bold but I just got my BFP! Congrats to the others on the list and baby dust to everyone else!
#4 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 07:34 AM - Thread Starter

The first BFP of June!

joy.gifCongrats MistyNicole on your BFP!!! joy.gif

#5 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 07:58 AM

YAAAAY! mistynicole. joy.gifcongratulations!!! you knew it too. so was it a FRER? have fun celebrating today with your husband. i think we will be due date buddies! feb 8 for me. i came online this morning specifically to see your BFP because i knew you'd get it today!

THANK YOU to pattimama for the new thread. 

Jese Mom to Elaina (April 2007) & Macy (June 2010). #3 m/c at 10 weeks (July 2013), #4 m/c at 9 weeks (october 2013). Announcing baby Kayla, born October 21 2014.
#6 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesepumpkin View Post

YAAAAY! mistynicole. joy.gif congratulations!!! you knew it too. so was it a FRER? have fun celebrating today with your husband. i think we will be due date buddies! feb 8 for me. i came online this morning specifically to see your BFP because i knew you'd get it today!

THANK YOU to pattimama for the new thread. 

Yep! I used a FRER! He was so excited and just squeezed me sooo tight! I'm happy, scared, nervous, and just a flood of emotions for my first! I think we will be due date buddies! My last period began early in may and it predicted my due date as February 5th! My husband's bday is Feburary 3rd and mine is Feburary 15th so a baby in between is going to be amazing! Thanks for reassuringme so much! I just knew but didn't want to het my hopes up. I can't wait to see our baby journeys expand over the next 9 months!

Thanks pattimomma!! I'm so excited and just want to run and tell EVERYONE! I have to wait until the 2nd trimester though so the chance of mc goes down. orngbiggrin.giforngbiggrin.gif
#7 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 09:14 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Waiting to O for me!

Only just joined the May thread last week!

DH decided we should just go for it and try because "why not" and we aren't getting younger and it could take us a while or another loss as well.

However I could also got in the "what the ? Is goin on section!" My last cycle was a mere 17 days! I wasn't even done my progesterone yet (days 10-21) and SUPER light period. So mostly likely I'm on CD 9... But we also BD on day two of my barely there three day AF and I have been ridiculously crampy with a lower backache and heart burny! It was so bad last night I had to lay down in the middle of cooking dinner... I'm chalking it up to spending too much time excited about the prospect of a new life... But it still has me going hmmmmmmm!

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#8 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter

MistyNicole and delightedbutterfly I moved you boththumb.gif

#9 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 12:04 PM

I'm new-ish and Waiting to Know! Trying to wait till Friday to test. I'm either 7 or 9dpo (and I have a shorter LP).

Me: 29, DH: 28 Expecting babyf.gif#1 and planning ahomebirth.jpg - looking forward to being an AP, moderately crunchy mama!

#10 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 12:17 PM - Thread Starter

MrsM, you are all set! I am 7DPO too. My average LP is 11-12 days so you have company in your TWW!

#11 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 12:24 PM

yay june!  i don't know if i should be in waiting to know, or wtf is going on...this is the first month i've tried charting and my temps aren't going up, but i thought (by paying attention to cervical mucus) that i ovulated at the end of last week... i never really questioned myself for my first two babes--we got pregnant pretty quickly--but this time i'm so confused!  the first two cycles we tried, i really thought i knew when i ovulated, but no luck!  then again, yesterday and today, my breasts have been really tender and i feel crampy...so maybe i am ovulating now?  i'm going bonkers!  we've been dtd every other day since last monday, so i hope we've got our bases covered no matter what.  i just used to think i had an understanding of my body, but now i'm thrown off...

anyway, here's hoping this is the month!!  congratulations to MistyNicole and jesepumpkin (even though you found out in may, i only posted once last month so yay for you!) joy.gif

#12 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 12:45 PM

waiting to o for me this month! Kinda can't believe it. Unfortunately think I have a little bit of a yeast infection. Anyone know any reason not to keep trying even with the yi? I guess you're not supposed to have sex with one...
#13 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 01:05 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Jayray - you could have sex with one, but you will most likely pass it to your partner and then would both be bothered by it. And possibly pass it back and forth...

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#14 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 01:07 PM - Thread Starter

runonmama - Do you have a chart that you would like the ladies to look at? Maybe some feedback on your temps? I put you in Waiting to Know.

Jayray - You are all set lady. As far as the YI, as long as it's not bothering you and it's being treated then you are probably good to get your BD on. I suppose though that it is possible to infect DP just enough that he passes it back to you when you are almost well.

#15 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 01:22 PM

I'm thinking of just using tto/coconut oil or yogurt as lube! Ha! Kill two birds with one stone.
#16 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 04:44 PM

I'm waiting to O. Hopefully this is the month because I'm starting to drive my partner crazy!!
#17 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 05:37 PM

I'm in the right spot. :)

Just in case anyone here was looking for a deal on prenatals... I just ordered a 48 count bottle of New Chapter for $11.20 shipped on Amazon.  Its probably doesn't break down to the best deal per pill, but its a good deal for those who just want to try them.  There should be a coupon button on the item page (if you click "48") which takes 20% off and then if you "subscribe and save" that takes off an additional 5%.  I do have Prime so I don't know if that factored in to the price or shipping, but its worth checking out.  Its technically a 16 day supply but I generally eat pretty healthy, so I'll probably only take 1/day while TTC (plus extra folate) and then bump it up to a full dose if I get pregnant.

I've been reading a lot about soy isoflavones lately.  I tried it a couple years ago when TTC #2 with my ex but (luckily lol) it didn't end in a pregnancy but it did bump O day up.  I only tried it the one cycle though so I'm thinking about trying it for a few months starting next cycle.  Anyone else using it?

Carly [29] + DH [27] + DS [9]

TTC my second and his first!

#18 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 06:03 PM

So I *think* I might have some early PG signs. Feel free to tell me I'm crazy and/or overanalyzing....

I'm TTC#1 too, so I have no idea what MY early PG signs would be like.

I had a slight dip today in my temps (although this isn't completely out of the ordinary. What's actually more weird is that it happened on a later DPO. I've also been cramping mildly (more like a dull pressure) for the past 5 days and today it was a little "sharper". Normally I have what I call "phantom cramps" for a day, maybe 2 about 5 days before AF, and then it goes away until then.

The other thing is that I've been having more creamy CM post O. I normally have a couple days as EWCM dries up and then it's sticky at most. But I've had creamy CM consistently for days also.

I'm due for AF sometime Sun-Mon (typical would be Sat/Sun, but I could be Monday if I actually O'd on CD15 which is on the late side for me).

Sooooo, the main things out of the ordinary are cramping (implantation?) and creamy CM (hormone change?). Enough to mean a potential pg? I'm hoping my temps go up and start to look triphasic because then I'd know!!

What say you???

Me: 29, DH: 28 Expecting babyf.gif#1 and planning ahomebirth.jpg - looking forward to being an AP, moderately crunchy mama!

#19 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 08:44 PM

Could be promising, MrsM!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.  fingersx.gif

urchin_grey, those are the prenatals I take too!  I take the full dose because I am still nursing but Amazon has the best price I've found for the 180 count bottle too.  smile.gif

Does anyone else here do weird good luck things while TTC?  This time and while TTC #2, I place baby items in the "child" corner of our house (Feng Shui), which happens to be our master bedroom closet.  I have some baby clothes in there, a request note for a healthy baby and pregnancy, and a copy of Neil Gaiman's Blueberry Girl.  It's such a beautiful poem and IF I have a daughter, I want her to be a "Blueberry Girl."  Anyone else do anything unusual?

Vegan family since 2011 - Wonderful DS1 born 1/08. Treasured DS2  born 11/10.

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." - Maya Angelou

#20 of 202 Old 06-04-2013, 10:45 PM

Congrats, MistyNicole! joy.gif

Can you add me under Waiting to O? I joined on the last thread but must have gotten missed.

CD 27 for me and still waiting to O. No EWCM in sight yet. This is my first cycle after an early loss at 6 weeks though, and I have no idea how long it should take to ovulate again. I had another 6 week loss 5 years ago but we weren't trying then and I wasn't charting so I don't know how long it took then. Temps look like my normal pre-O temps. Getting a little impatient.

angel.gif 6/07  angel.gif 5/13  angel.gif 9/13

Still trying for our rainbow1284.gif.

#21 of 202 Old 06-05-2013, 03:56 AM - Thread Starter

Everyone who has posted in the thread this month has been moved thumb.gif

Since the thread was not maintained last month I need to hear from the following people:

faithrising

oxford

rebekah7

SKJ2011

Stevi 

tinytina

angelbaby84

kelseywhitney

mamaBlue

Matt's Mom in MT

marquess78

MrsJJ

Renaissance31

ultrafighter

tattooedmama87

anyalily

piratemere

sleepingbeauty

I am moving everyone on this list into a new category 'Waiting to Hear From You'. As soon as you let me know where you belong I will be happy to move you. I am just trying to organize this thing!

#22 of 202 Old 06-05-2013, 05:44 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsM View Post

I'm hoping my temps go up and start to look triphasic because then I'd know!!

MrsM,  I have had triphastic charts when I was NOT pregnant and never had one when I was pregnant.shrug.gif They really aren't a good indication of anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaJunkie View Post

Does anyone else here do weird good luck things while TTC? Anyone else do anything unusual?

TeaJunkie, Nope, but maybe I should start! It never hurts to have all that positive energy flowing!hippie.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdahekawi View Post

CD 27 for me and still waiting to O. No EWCM in sight yet. This is my first cycle after an early loss at 6 weeks though, and I have no idea how long it should take to ovulate again. I had another 6 week loss 5 years ago but we weren't trying then and I wasn't charting so I don't know how long it took then. Temps look like my normal pre-O temps. Getting a little impatient.

Verdahekawi, So sorry about your loss hug2.gif The first few cycles after might be wacky.

AFM - Just hanging out on DPO8 . . . 2whistle.gif

#23 of 202 Old 06-05-2013, 07:00 AM

I'd definitely appreciate some feedback!  Since this is my first time doing it, I really have no idea if it looks normal, or what normal even is.  Here is my chart:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/452f98/]MyOvulationChart

Let me know if I didn't do that right and the link doesn't work; I am still getting used to how to do this.  (And I feel so old that I just said that...all this new fangled technology, with the copying and pasting and linking!)

We had an every other day BD pattern but the hubby had to work late last night and I fell asleep exhausted.  Of course I'm paranoid that we might have missed our chance (even though I know that's not necessarily true...but it's hard to convince my heart to believe what my brain knows!).

#24 of 202 Old 06-05-2013, 07:02 AM

Hi all. AF just knocked me out of the June two week wait...Cuss.gifbawling.gif I have to wait until Friday to see if we can try again in June. If not then we probably won't try again until August. I have been wanting this baby since last February! I know she/he is there waiting to be born. Wish it would just happen already. This will be our last and I am ready to be done. Looking forward to getting to know you all. WAITING TO O...again!

JayRay~just so you know yeast infection leans girl (if you didn't already know) it also makes your mucus hostile to sperm. Would use pre-seed  to help those swimmers along. Also using a menstrual cup or turkey baster or both whistling.gifblush.gif will eliminate the passing of the YI back and forth. Hope that wasn't too forward....

Wife to Dh and homeschooling, mother to DD16  DS12  DS9  DS5  DS3. Due with 6th child in March 2014.

#25 of 202 Old 06-05-2013, 07:16 AM

Nice, Seattlemamma!  ROTFLMAO.gif  Well, that sucks.  I didn't know about that, although our last pregnancy happened under crazy conditions, so I feel like DH's sperm are pretty hardy.  I have been trying to 100% get rid of this thing for over a month!  I get rid of it, have my period and it comes back.  Get rid of it, have my period and it comes back.  It's never happened to me before and it's driving me crazy!  Especially now that I want to TTC!!!  I'm also not 100% sure it's in the vagina.  Sometimes I just get them in the outer bits somehow.  Although the last time we DTD it was a bit uncomfortable, but it was right at the end of my period, so I was hoping maybe that was the reason.  UGH!!

#26 of 202 Old 06-05-2013, 07:19 AM

Wait...so when you say, "leans girl," you mean it helps you conceive a girl??

#27 of 202 Old 06-05-2013, 07:31 AM

Jayray ~That sucks. I use garlic. Just pop a couple cloves right up into your hooha at night before bed and take a probiotic supplement. Periods usually get rid of the yeast infection so it could be a sugar issue. Try cutting sugar out of your diet...yeasts favorite food. My friend would get those all the time and she got on the Candida diet...solved her problem. http://www.thecandidadiet.com/

Wife to Dh and homeschooling, mother to DD16  DS12  DS9  DS5  DS3. Due with 6th child in March 2014.

#28 of 202 Old 06-05-2013, 09:21 AM

Add me (tabitha) to waiting to O! <3

Hi, I'm Tabitha. I'm a homeschooling mother of four: ds (11) dd (9) ds (7) ds (5) And I'm expecting a fifth in 2014! Find me at http://www.omelay.blogspot.com
#29 of 202 Old 06-05-2013, 11:59 AM

Thanks, Seattle. I'm doing garlic, tto and probiotics. Hopefully something will work! Also cutting sugar, but I just started yesterday...so don't know how long it wil take to see an effect.
#30 of 202 Old 06-05-2013, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayray View Post

Wait...so when you say, "leans girl," you mean it helps you conceive a girl??

Yes. Guess, should have said it sways girl.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page