The Saner TTC-Rose Moon - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 176 Old 06-30-2013, 08:08 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
101 sounds like a fever. I hope you're feeling ok, oxford!

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#62 of 176 Old 06-30-2013, 09:51 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Ha ha! I converted wrongly! It 99.3 Fahrenheit. Warmer than I usually am. No fever and feeling fine :-) im hoping it lasts and doesn't crash tomorrow!

How are you doing ocelot?
#63 of 176 Old 06-30-2013, 11:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone, can I join you guys? I'm on cycle day 2 and still pretty disappointed ttc didn't work last cycle and I'm not pregnant...really thought that was it and our timing was perfect! It's so frustrating. Want to join you ladies and try to relax more this cycle, all the poas stress was crazy and all for nothing anyway, so I plan to only test once this time with the one remaining digital test I have 1 day before AF is due.

So I'm just hanging out, hoping the next 11 days pass by quickly and that nothing gets in the way of us trying this month as ovulation will be tricky busy this time. So might have to bd a bit earlier than we would like to.... but I've read upto 4-5 days before O is still good...right?

rainbow1284.gifpos.gifsticky.gif yikes.gif 
#64 of 176 Old 06-30-2013, 02:25 PM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Welcome winter! I totally get you, there is just not enough space in our lives to keep the crazy too wink1.gif fx for you on the bd! And yes I've heard that -5 through to 0 are the best - just catch whichever days you can...
Oxford - wow re the temp... So fx for you lady! I've never cracked 37, I think my highest is like 36.57 or something, but then I'm a cokd fish lol (cover line is about 35.95) I think it looks really promising...
Ocelot congrats on becoming an aunty - now you just need to get it happening too wink1.gif
How's everyone else?
Afm - nothing new lol

me 39, DH 39, one cat.gifno babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now whistling.gif (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.
#65 of 176 Old 06-30-2013, 02:44 PM

Welcome winter! TTC is hopeful, exciting... And mainly frustrating, annoying and a pain in the neck! The C bit is fine, it's the T that causes all the problems! You are very welcome here to share your journey and we all try to keep each other sane. Baby dust to ya!

Chuord- how's Darwin? Are you having fun? Are you late yet? :-) fingers crossed

Hinton everyone else. Bring on the new week :-)
#66 of 176 Old 06-30-2013, 02:45 PM

Oops! That should be... Hi to everyone else!
What a helpful autocorrect phone ;-)
#67 of 176 Old 06-30-2013, 03:34 PM

Lol Oxford - same same - I'm now either one day late or cd 5 of the next cycle... Temp dropped a little this morning but still almost .2 above cover line... So who knows, tested to try and get resolution bfn... So I guess I'm just waiting for temp confirmation wink1.gif

me 39, DH 39, one cat.gifno babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now whistling.gif (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.
#68 of 176 Old 06-30-2013, 10:49 PM

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Big temp dove this morning :-( it dropped by 0.3 Celsius. FF has taken away triphasic on my chart :-(. It's still above the cover line but I think the witch is on her way. I am very disappointed as I was so hopeful this month :-(

Chuord- sorry to hear that you may be out too. This roller coaster is no longer fun :-(
#69 of 176 Old 06-30-2013, 11:52 PM

Oxford - lol totally no fun! I'm definitely out... My up side is I'll get another o season with dh before his solo trip thanks to the timing.. I'll take it...
If it helps when stalking chart pics, several ladies had a huge dive to about the cover line and then bounced back up high again... A few days later got their bfp - so fx for you wink1.gif

#70 of 176 Old 07-01-2013, 02:49 AM

Thanks for the welcome. I still feel pretty sad ttc failed last cycle ....really need to get over it by now but finding it hard to get past the disappointment. O time seems so very far away at the start of a new cycle, I feel so impatient.

Fx for you oxford and chuord! when are you testing?

#71 of 176 Old 07-01-2013, 03:35 AM

Oh, so sorry to hear that, oxford and chuord! But Oxford, I won't count you out until your period arrives. Nope. Remember, triphasics are rare anyway, and any day that that temp stays above the cover line is a good day. Maybe you had a super low grade fever for a couple of days and this is just normalizing (OK, it's a reach to call 37.3 a fever, but as a basal temp, maybe) Good luck! Rooting for you over here.

Still all anxious about accidentally missing my egg over here. Wanting that temp spike just so I feel like the die is cast. I DO feel calmer now that all my fertility signs are pointed in the right direction. I'm hoping I'll have the opposite psychological reaction from most and that my TWW will be the emotionally calmest part of the cycle. We'll see.....
#72 of 176 Old 07-01-2013, 06:39 AM

Thank you for your nice messages! I am still holding a little corner of hope, although it is a tiny little bit!!

Pepperedmoth- I know exactly what you mean about O. There is something relaxing about knowing you have done all you can, your temp has gone up and things are in progress! It's nice to let go for the first week, then the second week is more frustrating wanting to know the answer!! Why Di we do this to ourselves?!
#73 of 176 Old 07-01-2013, 07:57 AM

Still no af still neg on digital and other test so I'm just gonna wait... No signs of anything lol this sucks I would go to doctor but no insurance and I don't want them to do a pregnancy test and it be neg which hello I know this give me some more advice lol.. So if I ain't started by my next cycle is due ill go to doctor and see what they say
#74 of 176 Old 07-01-2013, 08:00 AM

Had an odd weekend. DH got home from his mom's on Saturday (he went down Wednesday) and apparently he REALLY missed me wink1.gif.  Started bleeding during / after, thought maybe it was AF finally making an appearance, but by the next morning it was just faint brown with an occasional pink.  Last night, had a bit more red but a very small amount right before bed, but this morning it's back to brown.  Tested yesterday morning, still bfn.  I'm calling my dr today to make an appointment - time to find out once & for all what's going on!  Trying to stay optimistic, but I'm also trying to be realistic.  I just keep telling myself that whatever the answer is about all this, it is what it is & it is what it is meant to be.

Married my best friend & love of my life 11/12 , proud bonus momma to dss (13). TTC our first together. We like and plan to
#75 of 176 Old 07-01-2013, 07:10 PM

Wow, this thread is oddly mirroring my life! A few hours after I posted that 101F looks like a fever, I got sick with a stomach bug. Ended up leaving work early, which never happens. My boss, of course, asked if I was pregnant. My temp this morning was 98.8, which isn't a fever, except it's a degree higher than when I last temped a few days ago, so I'm calling it a fever.

#76 of 176 Old 07-01-2013, 09:35 PM

I'm lurking. This is going to be short!

Oxford--so sorry! Hoping your rollercoaster levels here soon!!
Ocelot, feel better! Hopeful it's a different kind of bug smile.gif
Lee--I hope you find out what's up! Praying for good news.
Oxford, are you due tomorrow? I'll be checking in!
Peppered-I understand that! Same thing my first month. Actually didn't O but messed it up royally regardless. Hoping there's still a chance for this month, and if it's not this month, hoping for next!

Afm--18/19 dpo, no good way to test, lots of little symptoms (but also in a strange environment and doing different things).
#77 of 176 Old 07-02-2013, 02:38 AM

Hello,

Real quick one as I am delivery a training programme today.

Temp dropped again today to just above the cover line. I think out auntie is on her final approach. Ah well triphasic was a nice to dream... :-(

Hope you are doing better :-)
#78 of 176 Old 07-02-2013, 02:36 PM

Faith- good to hear you are holding on! How is New York?

Ocelot- sorry to hear you were ill. That's weird how life has been imitating your posts. You need to post how pregnancy is imminent for you and all of us!!! We can all move over to the due date club!

Lees girl- that does sound strange indeed. Have you ever had a patchy period before? Are you feeling ok with it? Hang in there

Scjp- you are having a tough time. Howard days late are you now? Are you sure you actually O'd this month? Maybe it was later than you thought? Is your cycle usually a regular length or does it vary? Fingers crossed for a mega late BFP!

Hi to anyone else lurking, or taking space away from TWW or TTC.
#79 of 176 Old 07-02-2013, 03:11 PM

Oxford - hugs on the blah ending to your cycle... Loving your positivity!

Faith - ooh it's starting to feel like a possibility for you this cycle! At the very least I'm glad AF hasn't bummed the holiday wink1.gif

Hugs everyone else - hang in there on this crazy journey!

#80 of 176 Old 07-02-2013, 05:02 PM

NYC is good, but tiring! Also meant to say--no AF yet! Hoping!
#81 of 176 Old 07-02-2013, 06:15 PM

Hi, everyone. I've been reading and lurking.

AF showed up Friday, as expected. The other thing, though... DH and I have done a lot of talking, and are really questioning whether we should be trying right now. School and work and money and other kids... We're leaning heavily toward going back on birth control for a few years, and TTC again when he's done with school.

Intellectually, I'm good with this, but emotionally, I'm having a hard time. I'm so sad thinking about my due date coming and going and not being pregnant, and I'm afraid of my fertility declining in the next few years (I'm 33 now). DH will go either way I want to on this, and I'm honestly really divided. It would take faith to get pregnant again, and it would take faith to wait. Not sure what I have faith for right now.

For the time being, I won't be actively TTC, but will probably hang around here weirdly while I wait to have certainty about our path.

I'm still rooting for all of you.

M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2000. DS #1 -- March 2001. DS #2 -- November 2002. (Ten year break!) DD -- October 2011. M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2013. Expecting #4 late July.
#82 of 176 Old 07-02-2013, 08:31 PM

Faith -  Thanks! I went to my dr for a blood test this afternoon, hopefully will find out tomorrow what is going on.

Oxford -  I've never really skipped a period before, if anything they will go long & run one into the next.  I am moving to a place of being ok with whatever happens, I've been focusing on getting my center back.

Married my best friend & love of my life 11/12 , proud bonus momma to dss (13). TTC our first together. We like and plan to
#83 of 176 Old 07-02-2013, 09:40 PM

I've been lurking on this thread for a week or so. I see some familiar June 2ww ladies here.. I'm not always calm and collected and TTC makes me crazy and I didn't want my insanity to be a bummer for anyone else. The emotions go all over the place, it's insane. Brief history, suspected PCOS but blood work has never supported it, only sporadic cycles, overweight and random, severely irregular AF. So really it's a generic dx, in my opinion since losing weight didnt help regulate or get us preggo. Hubs has motility and morphology issues. W haven't been to the RE since 2010 so we don't know his current stats, or mine for that matter. We have a 13 yr old daughter who I conceived while on the pill, and 2.5yr old boy/girl twins. We actively tried for 8.5 yrs before finally being able to do one cycle of IVF. We don't have insurance that covers treatment (and only covers meds for natural conception attempts) and hubs is not wanting to go that route again. SO, I did some research and started soy isoflavones to regulate AF and help me ovulate. I am ovulating, if my temps, opk, CM, and saliva scope can be believed. We officially started in january 2013, unofficially in Oct/Nov. im an early tester with no willpower, but I have a bad history with hpt, getting false bfp and it causes alot of heartbreak :/ we do have a referral for our RE and I'm hoping to get in soon. Hubs leaves Mon for 6 weeks or so and I plan to get m testing out of the way so that we he gets back we can get more serious about our cycles. Instead of fighting no af, now i'm fighting a short LP. we just want to complete our family. Four kiddos was always the magic number. I will be 35 in sept And wanted to be pg by then. Sigh. That wasn't a short intro I'm sorry. I'm long winded.

Wishing everyone the best of luck.
#84 of 176 Old 07-03-2013, 03:51 AM

Faith - exciting! Fx for you!

Lees girl - glad you are at least getting some answers... Hope it works out...

Primal - hugs lady! I'm totally feeling you, 8 months and 7 cycles for me... And I just turned 39... Lol I totally understand! I'm hoping that not protecting or trying will work out for you with a nice surprise - just take to e for you and you'll work out what you need.

Marquess I remember seeing you around wink1.gif lol it's not that we are calm over here, we just try not to go mental each month... Again if it makes you feel any better I'm 39 and finally well enough to try for number one... Here's hoping I get there, much as I love all the bfp's I'm feeling its definitely my turn lol.

#85 of 176 Old 07-03-2013, 04:25 AM

Marquess- welcome! Nice introduction and good to meet you. I hope your stay here is brief and the BFP is just around the corner. It sounds like you have all the angles covered. We are just having tests too. It's reassuring to hopefully know what's going on.

Lees girl- the inconsistency must be even worse for you if this is do different from normal. Ibhopebit resolves soon. You are very patient!

Primal- my heart goes out to you, what a difficult decision. I am sure you will make the one that's right for you. In the meantime, gifting the dynamic and taking the T out of TTC may help shift things. I want to be rave enough to give up my perceived "control" and stop monitoring everything. It is very difficult when we all want that little one so badly. All things at the right time, I'm sure you and DH will do the right thing (whatever that is). Glad you are hanging out with us :-)

Faith- still in the game my friend... How exciting!!!

Chuord- yup. I'm totally with you. It's my time too. So fed up if this waiting stuff. My zen isn't very high. I just want it to happen now!!!
How was Darwin? Are you home now?

For me, my temp dropped again, below the cover line today and a tiny bit of spotting yesterday. AF is definitely on her oval landing approach. Fasten your seatbelt, stow your tray tables, the journey is over :-(

Hi to anyone else lurking. If you feel comfortable to do so, please say hi and introduce yourself. All welcome.
#86 of 176 Old 07-04-2013, 12:21 PM

Took my first opk of this cycle. Surprisingly it was less negative than I expected. Ive been ovulating later and later but in switched the days I took my soy this month and I'm hoping I will ovulate before hubby leaves Monday. Fingers crossed
#87 of 176 Old 07-04-2013, 07:54 PM

Well, I got my blood test results back yesterday, got a definite no.  Looks like it was either a hormone imbalance (I have PCOS so it's possible that I'm developing different symptoms than I've had before) or I was pregnant & had an early mc.  Not sure which it was, and after talking to DH about it I'm not sure if we want to find out yet.  My doctor suggested doing some follow-up labs if AF doesn't show up in the next couple weeks.  I had my meltdown (yesterday was a REALLY bad day even before I got the call), now I'm more balanced again (I think).  Today has been a wonderful, relaxing day of reconnecting with DH, back to work tomorrow and then hoping for a low-key weekend. 

#88 of 176 Old 07-04-2013, 11:55 PM

marquees fx you o earlier this cycle then!

lee'sgirl sorry to hear it was negative, I hope AF shows up for you soon so you can try again on the new cycle.

I am on cycle day 7 today hooray 1 week done! 1 more to go before O and trying again yay. I am just waiting for the days to pass, remembering to take my vitamins, keeping hydrated in the heat and trying not to eat too badly.

Still quite anxious about which day I will O as it varies between cd 15-19 and dp is away for the weekend on days 15-16 so I'm going to start using the opk tests next week from about day 12, and if a line is starting to show up (still negative but starting to get there) by day 14 which is Friday, we will try on that day incase I O on the saturday or sunday while dp is away and we can't try those days. If there is no line at all or extremely faint, then we might not bother with trying on the Friday and instead wait for him to get back and try on the Monday which is cycle day 17. -As hopefully that will mean I won't O until day 18 or 19 anyway. Ahh timing is so stressful some months!

Where is everyone else in their cycle?

#89 of 176 Old 07-05-2013, 06:10 AM

Hello!

As expected AF arrived with me. It's disappointing after getting a triphasic chart :-( the stats on ff are really high for pregnancy if you get triphasic, but I think it's misleading. When your temp drops after being triphasic ff takes away "triphasic pattern" because it wasn't sustained. The only charts to sustain it are pregnancy charts anyway, so u think the high probability is misleading. Anyway... Onto more interesting news from others...

Marquess- it sounds like you have a busy weekend of BD planning before your DH leaves! Enjoy! ;-)

Lees girl- oh dear, I'm sorry to hear your news :-( what an emotional roller coaster you have had. Goo to hear that you took some relaxing time to reconnect with DH. This TTC stuff can make you totally crazy! Did you do anything nice?

Winter- isn't it difficult to plot and plan "strategy"!! Especially when your DH won't be around. The last few months we have been trying to hit every day in the run up to O, and it still hasn't worked. The doctor suggested 2-3 times a week is best and the tests that DH is having ask for abstinence 2-3 days before too. So this has got me thinking maybe quality is better than frequency!!! Who knows!
Good luck and enjoy each other.

I'm so glad it's Friday. Hope you have a great weekend :-)
#90 of 176 Old 07-05-2013, 08:07 AM

oxford - the ff people have obviously not had a good education in the design of scientific studies! I've seen other stats that the percentages of triphasic charts that are and aren't pregnant aren't all that different. The difference is statistically significant, but not so extreme that you can assume a triphasic chart means anything.

To all the people who have had AF show since me - I'm sorry! It hasn't been a good month for our group, has it?

I'm on CD 9, and back to charting after AF and being sick (definitely a 24 hour stomach bug - I never had any doubt about that myself) and vacation and so on. I like this no pressure time of month (also, the first week or so DPO). 

Looking at my chart from last month, my LP was a few days shorter than I expected - in the past, it's always been on the long side, but it was 12 or 13 days, depending on whether you're going by my interpretation or the computer interpretation. Makes me wonder if maybe previous months haven't been as optimally timed as I thought.

I dreamed last night that someone here got a BFP with the wackiest chart I've ever seen (even in the dream I questioned how in the world that chart came to be, and waking, it makes no sense whatsoever - maybe if someone were taking multiple temps per day or something).

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page