Nursing Mamas TTC July - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 109 Old 08-01-2013, 06:26 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I haven't figured out how to change my pic associated with my profile...probably because I am not using a computer but accessing on my iPhone. But here is a shot of my little man....he is watching Barney while I update this board, analyze my symptoms this morning, google "5dpo symptoms" etc....(but we always go out around 10:00 for some outdoor fun or do some activity before lunch!) It is 9:22 AM here. I know we have moms from other time zones and across the ocean!

#92 of 109 Old 08-02-2013, 06:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

wengrin What a cutie! Oh and I forgot to add that EPO is not recommended for pregnancy except after you reach full-term (thus why I only take it up to O and not after)

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#93 of 109 Old 08-02-2013, 02:24 PM

Faint bfps today and yesterday!

RosieL likes this.

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

Joyfully expecting #5 April 2014!
#94 of 109 Old 08-02-2013, 07:33 PM

ToLoveMercy!! That is awesome!!!!!! congrats! How many DPO are you?

So happy for you guys!! :-)
#95 of 109 Old 08-02-2013, 07:37 PM

Thanks Tantylynn!! :-)

I had a moment of madness and took a test on Wednesday the 31st. BFN of course. I think I am 6 DPO as of today but I may have O'd on Tues so we'll see....either way too early to tell. I am having the usual....cramps, sore bbs on the sides, queasy and not wanting to eat much....but who knows. Uggghhhhh.....so hard to be patient and wait!
#96 of 109 Old 08-03-2013, 05:30 AM

Thank you!  I'm sort of in shock!  After my wonky cycle last month, I thought I'd be here for a little while!  I am 11dpo.  We are talking FAINT bfps, but they are there!   I tested crazy early, too.  It's hard to shake the testing bug once you've got it.

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

Joyfully expecting #5 April 2014!
#97 of 109 Old 08-03-2013, 07:32 AM

Said it on another thread but congrats tolovemercy!! jumpers.gif

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#98 of 109 Old 08-03-2013, 01:19 PM

ToLoveMercy, that is so great!! I bet it is a little shocking....especially because those of us that are ttc while nursing have a more difficult time conceiving. Plus like you said last month was so crazy for you...but faint BFPs are awesome!!!!

I am 7 dpo (I think....but I may have have ovulated late so in that case I would be 5 dpo). I dunno....it might take me a few more cycles to get it right. I ordered a BBT thermometer so I will start seriously charting next month. I think that will help. So far I'm just going by ovulation cramps and EWCM to determine ovulation. I could also invest in some OPK's online. I just keep hoping I am going to get pregnant without having to do all of that. But I am willing to...especially because that night shed light on whether or not in even ovulating. I could be having annovulatory cycles.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
#99 of 109 Old 08-03-2013, 11:46 PM

wengrin Personally I feel so much better about TTC when I'm charting. That said, my cycles are very irregular and CM isn't always a great indicator for me (I'm never sure I'm reading it right haha). I think I may have O yesterday though woo! My temp is way up this morning. I'll just have to wait and see - but you're right, it's so hard to be patient!!!

#100 of 109 Old 08-04-2013, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter

Congratulations tolovemercy!!!  You've had a short stay with us but I'm so happy for you - it can be done!  I'll add you as a July success story seeing as there's no August thread yet.

Thank you to all of you for your birthday wishes for my DS, we had a great day.  The icing on the cake came today though when my brother and his girlfriend announced their pregnancy - I'm chuffed to bits.  My DS is the first grandchild on both sides of family so he has no cousins to play with yet.  I'm so excited at the thought of seeing the two of them running around together one day.

I'm still not ovulating but will be starting vitex in 2 weeks and the thought of being an auntie for the first time has considerably softened the blow, so I'm hopeful.

BTW, has anyone started an August thread yet? 

Married to Mr. Crunchy June 2008 partners.gif ~ welcomed our beautiful boy August 2012 babyf.gif ~ TTC another bundle of joy whilst breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth bumming and raging against the routine. I love my unvaxxed boy novaxnocirc.gif
#101 of 109 Old 08-05-2013, 11:50 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Hi Ladies, Just wanting to pick your wise minds about my TTC situation. I have a 16 month old DD who is still quite the little nurser, but seems to be cutting back. She varies between 4-7 hours between nursing sessions during the day and even STTN 3 days last week (I nearly passed out I was so elated when it happened once....and then she did it 2 more times in the same week!!) I have seen AF 2x, starting when DD was 14 months and then followed by a 60 day cycle until AF #2 returned. This month, I am POSITIVE I ovulated yesterday (20 days after last AF) so it does appear that things are returning to a (somewhat) normal state. I have siginificant middleshmertz (always have) but I am not OPK'ing at this time (but may start). I have also been temping for about 3 months and saw a definite pattern suggesting ovulation last cycle and had 12 high temps (temp dropped on the 13th day and AF showed up on the 14th day) before starting AF. However, I did NOT see a temp change that I expected to see this morning. Is this because of inadequate progesterone? Or maybe a slow temp will rise? Sorry this is so long, just trying to wrap my brain around what may be happening. Thank you!!!
#102 of 109 Old 08-05-2013, 01:23 PM - Thread Starter

Honestly sierramtngirl - I couldn't tell you what's going on there!  I haven't had my first PPAF yet and I've heard that the first few cycles can be erratic (to put it kindly).  May be some others will have a better idea?  Come and join us on the August thread. 

August thread is up and running ladies!  Please join us on August:

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1387811/nursing-mamas-ttc-august

Married to Mr. Crunchy June 2008 partners.gif ~ welcomed our beautiful boy August 2012 babyf.gif ~ TTC another bundle of joy whilst breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth bumming and raging against the routine. I love my unvaxxed boy novaxnocirc.gif
#103 of 109 Old 08-06-2013, 07:04 PM

Thanks for the welcome, girls!  I did get a +OPK, so we BD'd the same night I saw it, and the next day the positive was gone.  So, I am fairly certain we hit the nail on the head, so to speak haha.  Now, we wait.  I can likely start testing on Friday or Saturday of this week. I was hoping I'd have the self control to be one of those people who finds out via missed period but I am way too excited to know!  This will be our third, and final, baby and we already have 2 girls (4.75yrs and 16 mo- still nursing)

#104 of 109 Old 08-07-2013, 11:20 AM

I have a 16 monther too. 4/7. :)

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#105 of 109 Old 08-09-2013, 06:01 AM

Can I be added to the Recent Success Stories? I'm 9dpo, and got a dark FRER this morning smile.gif
#106 of 109 Old 08-09-2013, 11:37 AM

Congratulations Sunshinemama!!!!!

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#107 of 109 Old 08-09-2013, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter

Congratulations!

I've added you on August's board.  It gives me hope it can be done every time we get a new success... although I'm still not ovulating irked.gif

August thread is up and running ladies!  Please join us on August:

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1387811/nursing-mamas-ttc-august

#108 of 109 Old 08-09-2013, 04:48 PM

Thanks, mamas <3

#109 of 109 Old 08-24-2013, 10:20 AM

Congratulations Sunshinemama!!

Hey mamas! So DH and I had a long talk last night (over some Oreos and a movie) and decided that we wanted to go ahead and TTC next month. We were wanting to wait because we didn't want babies with close birthdays because we didn't want anyone to feel "jipped" on their special day...and were nervous about having so close together BUT we both REALLY want our daughter to have a sibling close in age because we did not.....but in the end I feel like everything will work out.

So can someone add us to Waiting to Ovulate joy.gif

Eri superhero.gif mom to our beautiful rainbow1284.gif DD (born 5/2012) and expecting our newest blessing stork-girl.gif (7/2014). I also happen to be married to THE best DH ever! partners.gif We're a proud Christian family!

heartbeat.gif " I carried you for nine months, and I'm going to carry you until you can carry yourself on your own." heartbeat.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page