Nursing Mamas TTC July - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 109 Old 07-03-2013, 06:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

July

pos.gifstork-boy.gifbelly.gifdust.gifpos.gifstork-girl.gifbelly.gifdust.gif

whistling.gifWaiting to be ready whistling.gif

SierraBella

sraplayas

AndtheStars

LoveNFaith522

blowkiss.gifWaiting to Catch First PP Egg! blowkiss.gif

tanyato
girlspn
ChristinaMac
Piratemere
SoCaliMommy
CrystalR
  leavesofgrass
element2012
TheCrunchyBrit
fishywishy
lurk.gifWaiting to Ovulatelurk.gif
newgirlintown
alisondarling
RosieL
kgpplus3
hughkona
tantylynn
tomtemama
vivica2
stretch358
emom47

fingersx.gifWaiting to Know - 2WWfingersx.gif

alexisfaye
mamaBlue
ladyelms

luckiest

wengrin

belly.gifOur Most Recent Success Storiesbelly.gif

July

tolovemercy

June

Sukhada

jaxz

Momma Michael

Earthmoma

May

cwill

Serenyd

erigeron

Please put all changes in bold!

Hope nobody minds but I couldn't see a July thread so I started this one.  If I've missed it then please let me know and I will scrap this thread.

Oh, and Baby Dust to all!!!

Married to Mr. Crunchy June 2008 partners.gif ~ welcomed our beautiful boy August 2012 babyf.gif ~ TTC another bundle of joy whilst breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth bumming and raging against the routine. I love my unvaxxed boy novaxnocirc.gif
#2 of 109 Old 07-03-2013, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

As for me, well DS is now 11 months old and we went on holiday last month to Italy for 3 weeks.  It was really hot so DS slept better and fed less at night hence I now have my CM back - hooray!  Sorry, TMI.  I've read that this means my body is gearing back up to fertility and will probably resume ovulation in a few months.  But since then DS has started growing a molar and was up demanding boob every hour last night, sigh, 1 step forward, 2 steps back...  He's actually asleep as I type this, boob in mouth of course!

Also, I got a 50 pack of cheapie ovulation tests from Amazon the other day - so here's hoping for something this month or next (or whenever this darned molar surfaces) smile.gif

Married to Mr. Crunchy June 2008 partners.gif ~ welcomed our beautiful boy August 2012 babyf.gif ~ TTC another bundle of joy whilst breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth bumming and raging against the routine. I love my unvaxxed boy novaxnocirc.gif
#3 of 109 Old 07-04-2013, 06:46 AM

Hi can I join in here please? I guess I'd technically be in Waiting to Know since I'm expecting AF any time...I am SO excited to find a NURSING mothers TTC forum, as previous posters (I stalked the June thread) mentioned so many people recommend that I wean.

My DD is 15 months, we stopped overnight feeding around 6 months when she moved out of our bed and into her own. I got my 1st PPAF when she was 9 months. I got a BFP the following cycle but miscarried. I was SHOCKED to even be pregnant in the first place, I only tested because I got carsick and have only ever experienced that while PG with DD. DH and I decided not to prevent after DD was born, as TTC #1 took us 2 years and using Clomid (diagnosed with PCOS). So we're looking at the loss from the point of view that at least I know it's possible for me to get PG on my own!

I'm trying to get back into the charting but I'll probably wait till AF shows up to bother with temping etc. I haven't even written down my AF dates since the loss in January, too sad. But I'm ready to get this show on the road! Again, I'm so happy to be here with you all. Yay for nursing mamas! 

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#4 of 109 Old 07-05-2013, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Hi tantylynn

I've added you in.  I agree, it's really nice to be trying with other nursing mamas - everyone else seems to say 'wean, wean, wean'!  In fact, everyone is saying that now DS is approaching 1, regardless of whether or not I mention TTC angry.gif

Just this week at work 2 more colleagues have announced their pregnancies now so I'm itching to catch that egg.

#5 of 109 Old 07-07-2013, 09:34 AM

I thought i had a faint + on the 4th of July... pretty sure now it was a cruel but pink looking evapirked.gif tests since then have been ----. Ugh 

Kami(30)knit.gifDH(34)Alex(9),brokenheart.gif(4/05) brokenheart.gif(7/05),Ryker(7)brokenheart.gif(11/10) 
rainbow1284.gif Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant

#6 of 109 Old 07-08-2013, 09:14 AM

Can i be move to Waiting to O

I spent the long  weekend with my new nephew I have baby fever even worse now.  This morning my son asked "baby goed? he wanted to know where the baby was.  I guess he loved hanging out with him too.

DS 4/11

#7 of 109 Old 07-08-2013, 12:49 PM - Thread Starter

List updated to here

I thought i had a faint + on the 4th of July... pretty sure now it was a cruel but pink looking evapirked.gif tests since then have been ----. Ugh

SoCaliMommy - Same here with my ovulation tests greensad.gif.  The line has actually got darker today but nowhere near good enough - hey, at least it's visible now without squinting!  DS is in no hurry to give up night time boobies just yet though.  Why can't teeth be less hassle???

#8 of 109 Old 07-08-2013, 01:27 PM

Hi ladies! I just wanted to further express my hatred of wondfos today... Check out this lovely example...

It can't be a bfp. I don't think I have ovulated, I haven't had a period, and haven't DTD in a while. I have been cramping for a while and keep expecting my period, but no luck. I figured I would waste a wondfo for the heck of it and this is what I get.
#9 of 109 Old 07-08-2013, 06:45 PM

That totally looks pink to me.

DS 4/11

#10 of 109 Old 07-09-2013, 01:27 PM - Thread Starter

I see a line fishywishy....smile.gif

#11 of 109 Old 07-10-2013, 08:05 PM

Hello redface.gif,

I'm really excited to let you all know that I am heading off to the Dr's office next week to have my IUD removed. It should be perfect timing for us to start TTC baby #4 this cycle. I am nursing my 3 yo daughter and don't expect that my fertility should be affected but thought I'd join you all over here, if I may. 

Mama to 3 lovely home learning, nature loving girls read.gif(10), fairy.gif(7), fly-by-nursing1.gif (3).

#12 of 109 Old 07-10-2013, 10:47 PM

TheCrunchyBrit I know my family all think I'm crazy nursing past one! But they're all in America and I live in Australia now, breastfeeding past one is a lot more socially accepted here smile.gif

fishywishy I think I see a line too!

AFM, still just waiting for AF. Had some cramping yesterday and CM is getting darker. Should be any day now!

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#13 of 109 Old 07-12-2013, 11:47 AM

Can I join in? I'm on CD 1 with my first *real* PP period. The past few times have just been spotting. I'm grateful to be menstruating, because now I know my uterus is actually growing lining to sustain a pregnancy.
#14 of 109 Old 07-12-2013, 01:25 PM - Thread Starter

List updated to here

welcome tomtemama and kgpplus3!  I've just put you where I thought you'd fit on the list based on your posts but if/when you need to change that then just post with any changes in bold. 

tantylynn - I wish breastfeeding was more socially accepted here - its quite true what they say about the british stiff upper lip.  There was an article in a national paper last week about a woman feeding her baby on the train.  The conductor came over and told her 'whatever you're doing, you need to do it the toilet' jaw.gif  When she stated the law prevented him from asking her to stop breastfeeding in a public place, he said no such law exists (it definitely does) and basically called her filthy.  I was appalled but it was even worse when I read the comments people had written on the article 'Would it be so difficult to cover it (yes, IT) up with a light cloth', 'quite right too, I don't defecate in public', etc... 

fishywishy - any more news/pics???

NewbieB likes this.

#15 of 109 Old 07-14-2013, 11:27 AM

If I were a betting woman, I'd bet you're pregnant, fishywishy!

So I'm 7dpo and this is my most relaxed tww ever; I'm on a cruise! Someone remind me when the earliest reasonable testing date is? I only have two tests and will be on the ship through 12 dpo...and I usually have a 10 day lp.....

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#16 of 109 Old 07-15-2013, 01:02 PM

Hi ladies! Nah, BFN's as far as the eye can see - even spent the money on a frer, nothing! It's those darn faulty wondfos!

Welcome to the new folks!

RosieL - I have gotten a bfp on 8 dpo before! Good luck!!!
#17 of 109 Old 07-15-2013, 01:42 PM

AF started Friday, and I had a temp dip at the same time, and yet, I'm extremely nauseous/exhausted. Does anyone else feel this way during AF?
#18 of 109 Old 07-16-2013, 02:51 AM

BFN and a tinge of pink and brown at 8DPO. Fingers crossed. Man I was really hopping to skip the TWW rigmarole this go-round...

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#19 of 109 Old 07-16-2013, 10:51 AM

Fishywishy, I keep staring at that picture. It's crazy. Definitely a line, but it is in the wrong spot. It's too far to the right compared with other wondfos. Grrrr! No AF yet though?

#20 of 109 Old 07-16-2013, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter

Fingers crossed RosieL!
Fishywishy, may be testing too early??? (says the queen of poas orngbiggrin.gif)

#21 of 109 Old 07-16-2013, 04:38 PM

Fishywishy, I had that happen to a WHOLE batch of Wondfos a few years ago...negative blood tests!
fishywishy likes this.
#22 of 109 Old 07-17-2013, 07:56 PM

Thank you so much for the welcomes love.gif

I'm off to have my IUD removed tomorrow which I guess moves me into the waiting to ovulate category. I have a false sense of expectation as we conceived dd2 on the first cycle of TTC. I'm trying to be realistic and tell myself that I'll likely be hanging out here for a while. Still, I'm excited to have made this very big decision and am really excited for the coming months of TTC.

Mama to 3 lovely home learning, nature loving girls read.gif(10), fairy.gif(7), fly-by-nursing1.gif (3).

#23 of 109 Old 07-17-2013, 08:32 PM

Any news RosieL?!  

Kgpplus- That's crazy!! I have had a couple of evaps from that same batch, but nothing as crappy as the one I posted...that thing even dried pink.  

No period yet for me.  My little one has gone down to nursing 2 times/day 2-3 times per week when I work, he nurses maybe 4-5 times per day when I am not working.  I am thinking I might give vitex a try here pretty soon.

Good luck tomorrow Tomtemama!

#24 of 109 Old 07-18-2013, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrunchyBrit View Post

tantylynn - I wish breastfeeding was more socially accepted here - its quite true what they say about the british stiff upper lip.  There was an article in a national paper last week about a woman feeding her baby on the train.  The conductor came over and told her 'whatever you're doing, you need to do it the toilet' jaw.gif  When she stated the law prevented him from asking her to stop breastfeeding in a public place, he said no such law exists (it definitely does) and basically called her filthy.  I was appalled but it was even worse when I read the comments people had written on the article 'Would it be so difficult to cover it (yes, IT) up with a light cloth', 'quite right too, I don't defecate in public', etc... 

I'm speechless!!!! Some people! hopmad.gif

AF started today so I'm officially waiting to O. I started up my chart again and am all ready to temp in the morning :) I've been looking into fertility diets and supplementing for PCOS. I think I'm just going to do Maca, EPO and my multi-vitamin this cycle and try to eliminate sugar altogether. I want to go pick up an Omega blend too, and make an appointment to see the naturopath and get further recommendations.

Sorry about the evap fishywishy! How frustrating!

#25 of 109 Old 07-18-2013, 01:55 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Can you add me? 2ww.

5 dpo.... After my first ppAF, (it was super light and only lasted 1 day). I was STUPID horny for the first time since I had DD (16 months ago!) exactly CD15. Hope it worked!

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#26 of 109 Old 07-18-2013, 02:41 PM - Thread Starter

List updated to here

fishywishy, I am also thinking of starting vitex in August after DS's birthday.  Wonder if it'll work???

fishywishy likes this.

#27 of 109 Old 07-18-2013, 09:22 PM

wave.gif Hi Vivica!!! We were in the forums together when I was TTC#1! Glad to see a familiar face :) Hope this is the cycle for you!

I got PG after my first PPAF too, but unfortunately I had an early M/C. I reckon that first PPAF must be a super fertile time. Baby dust to you! dust.gif

vivica2 likes this.

#28 of 109 Old 07-19-2013, 10:12 AM

Can I be moved to waiting to know

I'm really anxious this cycle. I'm peeing a lot, super hungry and get nauseous if I do not eat often enough.

DS 4/11

#29 of 109 Old 07-20-2013, 08:31 PM

Cd1 grr can you move me to waiting to ov. Sigh. Period starts 3 weeks into cycle. Aaaaaawesome. greensad.gif

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif

#30 of 109 Old 07-20-2013, 08:32 PM

Tantylnn- I remember you too! I see several
Familiar "faces". smile.gif baby dusty to you!!!!

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page